All Comments on 'No Questions Asked Pt. 02'

by Choppedliver

Sort by:
  • 239 Comments
WolfenSS69WolfenSS698 months ago

Either BTB or totally ghost her when she comes back….

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

Whoa! Great drama, with heartache on the horizon whatever her answer is. 10 stars! Thanks Buster2U

ju8streadingju8streading8 months ago

this union seems doomed

Masterpuppy2974Masterpuppy29748 months ago

I don't get what her hang up on being bi is. Just because your bi doesn't mean you arnt giving your all to one person

Big_Tim99Big_Tim998 months ago

This story sounds really messed up. She's going to see a sex therapist to see if she desires women. She continually refuses to tell her husband what is going on.

She should have been open and honest with him from the start. She is monkey-branching, she's trying to hold on to him until she finds something she likes better. She doesn't want to leave her security until she finds out she doesn't need it.

Sounds like psychobabble to me. It's justifying cheating as not cheating. When she leaves he should ghost her.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino8 months ago

Three pages of er….nothing really. The story hasn’t moved at all in any real manner. Just more inane dialogue.

c24jc24j8 months ago

Sorry, none of this really makes sense. Probably the majority of people are bi-sexual to some extent (in healthy societies, it would just be referred to as 'sexual'). Some crazy religions have put all sorts of taboos and cultural stigmas in place that have resulted in many suppressing it . . . but healthy people don't. This doesn't change the nature of monogamy. One forsakes all others - same sex or opposite sex - except for the person one is married to. Dave could have just said, "Hey, I'm probably bi-sexual too . . . I've just forsaken all other men and women for you!".

The problem is not whether one can commit a sexual act, same-sex or opposite sex, but if one feels completely unable to resist the the urge, and then the problem is not whether it's same or opposite sex that can't be resisted, just that the resistance isn't possible.

It's crazy that there'd be trained psychiatrists that would be unaware of this. If she was finding herself truly UNABLE TO RESIST another man, or woman, or Shetland pony, or bonobos chimp . . . THAT would be a problem . . . not whether the attraction was same sex or opposite sex. Now, if there is a specific same-sex ONLY or opposite-sex ONLY attraction, that's generally something that can't really be modified (except in the minds of some delusional religious types). If there is attraction to both sexes, that's fine and natural . . . she just puts her loyalty to her spouse first, regardless of whether the attraction is to other males or other females or both. There'll always be attractive people out there. One just prioritizes one's spouse.

Even in cases where one is PRIMARILY same-sex attracted, or PRIMARILY opposite-sex attracted, as long as there is some measure of bi-sexuality, the spouse should still the only 'target'. The only way this could be a problem in this story is if men (including her spouse) simply could NOT do it for her at all. This does NOT seem to be the case though . . . she obviously is sexually attracted to him.

So what if something SEEMS to be missing? Even then, it doesn't have to be same or opposite sex thing Heck, there are probably thousands of people out there who theoretically COULD offer any of us something our chosen spouse can't, in some form or another. Who cares!?! We KNOW that to be the case! We choose who we want to spend our lives with and be loyal to. I'm not sure why bi-sexuality could be seen as any sort of a problem to be dealt with . . . certainly not by trained psychiatrists and psychologists who were in touch with reality.

HighpikeHighpike8 months ago

I continue to enjoy this and look forward to the conclusion. I have no idea how accurate the psycho/sexuality aspects are. You may have an answer to one question in my mind in the third chapter. I would expect professionals of the calibre Bea describes to have equipped her with a strategy to prepare her spouse for the event.

JonnyRegJonnyReg8 months ago

I don't see what the thought process is here. She thinks she could be bi? So fucking what? What does that change? She proclaims constantly that she only wants her husband. So what's the conflict. If she is straight, she isn't trying to fuck other men. So how does being bi mean she would now have to cheat on her husband with women?

Also what was the point of not just explaining this to begin with? She straight up just tells him at the end of this chapter. Was it just to create engagement in the comments section?

Also what does the husband mean by "living a lie"? If she finds out she's bi does that mean she will now HAVE to have sex with women? From her description she already IS attracted to women also, so what's the point in going to a sex doctor? She's in a monogamous relationship being bi doesn't change that and she has said multiple times she has no desire to change that. None of this story makes sense.

tangoperutangoperu8 months ago

You can be bi and like men and women, but if you're married you remain true to your spouse, whatever his/her sex may be.

hindsight2020hindsight20208 months ago

I call BS! So she is bi! So what! She is attracted to both men and women. SO. F**KING. WHAT.

She does not have to act on an attraction she has for a women any more than she acts on an attraction to another man!

This story makes no sense.

Period.

RePhilRePhil8 months ago

Dude SHE IS GAY. Just walk away.

PraetusPraetus8 months ago

My wife is bi. It doesn't mean she NEEDS to go and bang a girl. It means we can both look at a girl and nod at each other and say "daaaaang".

Loyalty is a choice. She's set this up as a grand "I owe it to myself to know"... but that's it. She could just watch some porn, see if she finds the girl attractive, go "huh", then get on with her life. Maybe even intro that to her husband.

This whole setup is overblown and actually dissatisfying. Unless the third chapter has the MC just say this is her going through hoops to justify the WEIRDEST most CLINICAL form of cheating going.... and he leaves her. The wife is being intellectually dishonest and either fooling herself or is INTENTIONALLY doing this and dancing in circles to provide a justification for what she wants.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ8 months ago

Silly and over dramatic. Everyone can find others attractive. Do you have self-control or not. Most men find women other than their wives also attractive. If they act on that and chase after them, then they have no self-control and should not be married. She wants to act on her urges and will destroy the marriage. Let her go but don't let her back if she has sex with anyone other than him. She will be a cheater from then on.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

I won’t dwell on the fallacy of your character’s reasoning, since many have already pointed it out. In all your stories the characters run around in an emotional fog. Your writing is engaging, so that keeps me coming back despite my frustrations. 3.7*

miket0422miket04228 months ago

The author has nailed one of the ironies of the human condition.

Bea loves Dave so much and wants so badly to protect him and their marriage that she will do just about anything to achieve those ends. Unfortunately for her she is so scared that who she is will damage their marriage she has over thought it to the point that she has basically turned her fears into a self fulfilling prophecy.

Even though it was only 3 pages in this chapter the author somewhat slipped back into the habit of more dialogue than necessary to get to the point that was being made. One thing this author does so well that I really enjoy is making points most people would never think about and getting the characters in the story to understand how important seemingly insignificant details can be.

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylove8 months ago

I am still banking on an appearance from a chihuahua …

.

The question remains why go through all of this? I know; she wants to talk to him once it is in her rear view mirror. She proves herself to herself and then proves herself to her husband… that is the gist of it.

.

The problem is that she does not know what she wants. At least consciously. The kicker: she couldn’t share her interests with her husband. This is definitely “Splashdown”-esque. A woman who is unaware she loves the lure of space more than her husband; unable to face that truth she twists him in the wind for a couple of years until he finally gets her to see the truth. In this story before us, she has been dealing with issue from before their marriage and she will be dealing with it long after this marriage has ended.

.

So, the marriage is dead. The one thing she has not asked herself is: “What if I am wrong?” That is such a red flag. And the fact that she couldn’t share her needs immediately tells her husband that he is plainly screwed on this deal, and not in a good way.

.

“Yep. Go to Houston. This marriage is dead and you NEED to be true to your needs. Find out.”

.

Thank you for the read.

AZslyderAZslyder8 months ago

1* this was a horrible waste of a very well written (if dialog heavy) lead up. That's all the feedback this entry requires

AccelarVesterAccelarVester8 months ago

I see more heartbreak for both of them. Well written.

5*

Buster2UBuster2U8 months ago

It sounds like Hubby understands what this is all about. The wife goes to the shrink to have intimate relations with a woman, in a clinical setting, just to see if she likes it. LOL, Hubby won't like it either way. He should just see the Lawyer before she goes and get the divorce rolling. She is leaving town to CHEAT to see if she likes it. So since he does NOT want a cheater for a wife. Serve her first, before she even leaves. Then let her know you are going on your own secret vacation with your HOT secretary. Buster2U

Nasty56Nasty568 months ago

Love the writing but this is divorce in a can. It means she lied about her sexuality all of their marriage…no respect equal no trust and for a long time in this case. He should leave her.

MattblackUKMattblackUK8 months ago

Would a psychiatrist really organise such a tawdry session? Most wouldn't, but a minority would and do get struck off when caught.

This is an interesting direction for the "honey, do you trust me?" plot device.

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

5 pages of back and forth double talk. Little 'flutters in the dialog where he utters 'forgive me'for saying something and she goes off with a paragraph of 'no it is not you to be forgiven, it is me, blah blah blah'.

I realize you are trying to show her angst but it makes way too long. This should have been edited down and put into a single post or 2 at most.

What I get at the end is this is some kind of quack (using the term professional) Lesbo test. Ahh, yes, my dear, come to our facilities over a weekend and we will figure out if you are indeed a lesbian at heart. We will test you mentally and physically., exhaustively maybe long into the night. We have 'professional sex therapist who will 'draw out' your lesbian side if it exists.Then you will know your true nature.

And the dumb bitch fell for it. Her locked suit case is stupid in itself. Why would she need 'props' or special lingerie to be tested in a 'clinical setting'? You overwrote this angst part. And unless you are going to skip over any of the 'testing' the point is moot. Of course she is going to respond sexually. That is what a sex worker does. Finger a clit, elicit an orgasm and then say, 'ahh your true nature.' You are one of us, a born lesbian. Join our ranks and be happy or go back to your half life with your husband. That will be ten thousand dollars please. Pay on the way out.

5 pages to get to this point is way too much.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

This is ridiculous. Just because you are bi doesn’t mean you are less devoted to your partner. It just means you are attracted to the same sex as well. No one is forcing you to have sex with them. It doesn’t excuse cheating. She just sounds like a dramatic woman who needed some drama in her life.

Bham487Bham4878 months ago

Also this has been done before. Same “do you trust me” weekend except the husband did. Later found out the wife cheated with another woman. I think they divorced but not positive, it’s been a while since I read it.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now8 months ago

Wow. A great chapter. I can hardly wait for the finale!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit8 months ago

He hasn’t asked Bea: why now? What’s going on, that the question became all-consuming? She hasn’t explained why she didn’t share her concerns -much- earlier; or why she was terrified of his knowing. That she feels it’s absolutely necessary to risk her marriage to know, is a strong indication of current or anticipated marital threats. His answer should remain: “it’s your choice. Whether you go or not, I’m not sure how I will respond. Your fear of being unable to protect our marriage, lack of trust in me, are threats regardless of this trip.”

Rocky62Rocky628 months ago

Way too much repetitive words that convey so little. Hard to believe she didnt say and he didnt ask if she’d reveal all after her mysterious trip whilst she poked more holes in the marriage boat every time her mouth opened

TeggeTegge8 months ago

Wow, a little over the top is understated. Wordy for the sake of talking...chatty Cathy!

ibbunkibbunk8 months ago

A long story that goes nowhere.

Perhaps Literotica should start a new category titled "dialogue".

EhsheehsheEhsheehshe8 months ago

Like the story looking forward to see how it turns out

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamer8 months ago

Choppedliver, I’m really enjoying this one. 5 ***** cd

The comments of so many about stretching out the dialog etc. are valid, but I think they are shortsighted. This is a story—a story aimed at entertaining the reader for some amount of time—and that time could be very short or very long, depending on what the AUTHOR wants to produce.

For instance, he could be like Richard Gerald (one of better writers here) and expanded the story line to include MC’s ‘work-a-day’ life, in effect giving us two plots in one story, and still have a very effective story. (See Richard Gerald’s ‘Another Love”)

The other end of the spectrum could have wifey saying something like, “Honey, I need to take a weekend away from you and I won’t tell you why.”

To which MC replies, “Hell No! If you can’t tell me why, stay home.”

That’s to the point, but who’s going to read? The author picks a spot some place between those two points and tells his story. Readers can chose to either enjoy the FREE story provided, or stop reading when they don’t like it, or like so many and even myself, every once in awhile, bitch about something they did wrong. OR, WE COULD GRAB A KEYBOARD AND SHOW THE WORLD HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE.

There’s a lot of education in that last option—we’ll probably find the writer isn’t all that dumb after all.

Lord_GroLord_Gro8 months ago

All that drama, which could have been totally avoided if Bea had been honest and straightforward with her husband from the beginning.

This couple seriously needs to be in counseling to learn how to communicate properly.

FireFox59FireFox598 months ago

Six pages in and we're still pretty much in the same place as page one. Another thing to question is why is this being done over a weekend?? Is that the normal hours for this "clinic"?? If I was the husband I'd be calling bullshit. Actually I would have called bullshit the first day the wife brought this super secret weekend trip up.

Jaydean409Jaydean4098 months ago

If I was him the only reason I’d be pissed at her is because she dismissed the threesome so cavalierly!!! Hey, let’s have the threesome and make it a regular thing!!! I wish my wife would come to me with this!!!!

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat8 months ago

Dave is such a wimp. Seriously, his only real choice for a happy life is to divorce her lying, crazy ass and get away from a lifetime of middle school bullshit drama. That way she can go find herself and Dave can find a sane faithful partner. 2*

vickitvohiovickitvohio8 months ago

six pages trying to hide that he's a cuck 1*

jocko_smithjocko_smith8 months ago

I'm gonna' get brutally honest now: The simplest question for a storyteller to ask his audience: Are you entertained ? Answer: No.

Nothing erotic.

No characters to root for.

Dialogue that goes on and on without getting anywhere. A lack of genuine drama.

A wife who swears she "loves" her husband when her own behavior says she loves only herself. Who lies by omissions and misdirection, and does not deserve a shred of respect from readers. She should have had a threesome with he husband and another woman. But she was too selfish for that. That is not love.

And a husband who can't make a decision to save his life. And she doesn't respect him because he doesn't respect himself enough to just say "No, you can't go."

No need to go on. As one comment brilliantly put it "This is divorce in a can."

BrentJWBrentJW8 months ago

I almost dropped out on this story. The circuitous discusion without communicating was really starting to annoy me. Now that we know its about being bicurious, as I and many others guesssed last chapter, I hope the author can write a credible conclusion exploring this subject and its effects on a marriage. Very few people are an absolute 100% anything so its more common than most people will admitt, even to themselves.

usaretusaret8 months ago

All this, and no final resolution? Tripe!

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice8 months ago

Thankfully, the author answered the question of what the wife was hiding, saving me the trouble of skimming the last chapter, as I can see where this is going. Again, I will comment that this writer has some good ideas for stories and desperately needs an editor to pare down the writer's tendency to drag everything out, this chapter being more of the same. The big problem at this point is the writer's apparent almost complete lack of understanding about partner relationships. The premise the wife is suggesting that if she is some percentage female-attracted (whether 1% or 99%), then something special needs to be done to protect the relationship. That doesn't fly. I am hetero and attracted to women. That doesn't mean I need to take special steps to not sleep w/ women not my partner if I find them attractive. A committed partner focuses on the one they are with. If the premise was "is she completely lesbian, and not attracted to men at all", then some of this interminable squabble makes sense. However, since the character was talking in percentages, I will go with that, and posit that she could be 60% more attracted to females, but as long as she is committed to her partner, doesn't make a difference. If she is only 1% attracted to men, and committed to her husband that is enough. Seems like this story is setting the reader up to believe the only way to save the marriage is to indulge her self-centered wants (yes "wants" being attracted to someone doesn't make cheating a "need" despite this writer's contention of such) justify infidelity.

GhostdogginGhostdoggin8 months ago

She knows she's compatible emotionally and physically with Menard loves her husband. She knows she finds women attractive. The thing is though someone can be bi and be 100% committed and monogamous in a relationship/marriage. Only way this "testing" would need to be done is if she wants, not needs to know if she'd be more compatible in a Sapphic relationship. He already stated he considers sex or intimacy whether with a man or a woman is cheating. It shouldn't matter iys in a clinical setting or not. At the end of it all its to measure whether or not she's more compatible with a member of the opposite sex so she's shopping for a possible replacement. No different than "Honey I need to find out if I'm happier with someone with a bigger wallet or dick than you"

billy2002billy20028 months ago

Far too long, I thought you said you were making them shorter, for only getting to the real reason for her wanting to go. I agree with Dave, it's still cheating. But now he knows? I didn't like the way he reacted when Bea said it was more mental, Dave carried on the sexual problem route, which up to then was understandable. The last thing I'll say is, there are more enjoyable, cheaper and inclusive ways to find out if you're Bi.

MormonJackMormonJack8 months ago

Thank you, Chopped! Much appreciated. But wow.... I struggle with this Bea character. There are LOTS and LOTS of holes (at least in my mind) about her character and her story, all of which reinforce Dave's sentiment that she is holding back. Honestly, she's already, though inadvertently, admitted that she is not 100% his: she's been holding back confiding in him. And selfish... she wants to experience another person (a woman in this case) but is entirely unwilling to let Dave experience another person (the same woman). No, Bea is all about Bea, Dave is just Bea's the person Bea has to make her life easy. @Dave: DO NOT approve of her going and if she does (because she's going to whether you like it or not) dump her ass. You, Dave, can find someone better.

hectarehectare8 months ago

I guess before she goes, I'd be curious to see what's in the suitcase?

I'd also like to know if she's been with women before and what were the results of her previous psychiatric examinations. Was she previously evaluated using a sexual professional and if so will it be the same woman?

It sounds like she's actually bi so if she's 90% his, why the angst?

Seems like something is missing, so on to chapter 3.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle668 months ago

I know you're trying to make your stories smaller. But the first part of this trilogy didn't even indicate that it was part 1, and it ended as a cliff-hanger. Then this Part 2 picks up with no re-cap or intro to say what went before it. You just cut the whole story into thirds and are posting them separately.

The first part started with the assumption that this is a happily married couple, and immediately jumped into the "I have something I need to do, and I won't tell you anything about it". That seems a little unreal for a longtime married couple. The psychological angst is almost like teenagers after going out on a few dates.

And in Part 2, the chastity device idea of the husband sounds a little out there for a solution to allow his wife to go on a weekend trip. I'm not aware of any such device which wouldn't impede other bodily functions, unless she's temporarily released by a trusted keyholder traveling with her.

I do appreciate the whole issue of this discussion of her leanings and them both wrestling with it. But it does seem to be a little lengthy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If it was me i would demand to see what's in the suitcase, if she refused to show me and still went away she would be coming back to divorce papers. Stuff like this shouldn't be kept secret. She's going away to find out if she really is attracted to women, if she can't sort that out for herself, then divorce is the only answer in my book. I would have threatened it as soon as she asked for the weekend away with no explanation.

lujon2019lujon20198 months ago

again, not long enough to justify breaking into such small parts

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is all nonsense, just divorce the dumb slut and move on

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You dragged us through 3 different chapters to find out that she may be BI? What a waste of time.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why did she need a psychiatrist in college?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Get to the point. Please.

maedhros21maedhros218 months ago

like i said yesterday,,,,,,blatant rip off of a previous story

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I never thought that being 'bi-curious' could be so wordy?

I suppose it all comes down to how you hold your liquor - pun intended.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

False over the top melodrama. And completely stupid; she knows she is attracted to men, but she doesn't have sex with other men because she is faithful to her husband. So maybe she feels some attraction to women, but then she just never acts on it. Problem solved.

But now she apparently is going to try a woman out to see if she gets into it? And if she does, then what? Apparently she also thinks that using a licensed sex surrogate for her exploration of her "intimacy" is somehow OK? She lied for days to husband; now she gave an explanation as to what she is planning to do and it involves being sexually intimate with a woman. That's it, game over. Either tell her "NO, I will not approve and if you go, we are done." Or just end this shit show and divorce her; she is completely untrustworthy. 1*

P.S. Get her away from a psychiatrist who is apparently fine with this shit show.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just divorce the bitch because if she finds out she likes women your toast anyway plus this story is now dragging on.

MrFreckleMrFreckle8 months ago

I'm enjoying the story but breaking it into chapters is annoying. That said if I'm the husband I'll tell her flat out if you have sex with man,woman,goat ,Shetland pony our marriage is over because you are cheating. If your seeing your Dr from college they would have told you to be honest with your spouse . So if it's me I would give her the divorce papers to take with her.

Harryin VAHarryin VA8 months ago

Absolutely none of this makes any sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Seriously? All of this nonsense cos she’s bi?! That’s not even … how any of that works. And all this is doing is reinforcing the notion that bi people are degenerate freaks. Absolutely ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This stupid, being bi should make no difference. That she is attracted to women as well as males doesn’t change fact of commitment to her partner. Really stupid angst

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

She just revealed that she has been lying long term to her partner. She has been participating in a long term study of her sexual identity involving multiple professionals. This predates their relationship and makes the whole marriage based on lies and a lack of trust. He should leave just off the lying and disrespect given to him as a partner. Also this story repeats the same the event over and over without progressing anything, just minor changes, but no results. The premise feels forced, how would being bi change anything, she still picked her husband, please stop writing your female characters as brain dead idiots who lack basic communication skills and the men as the most patient and forgiving people who endure partners making the same mistake repeatedly while being told explicitly what that mistake is.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Get to the point, you have done 2 chapters saying the same thing. This story is more stretched out than the 3 hobbit films.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This seems so off to me. I am Bi. I am also married and have been for 12 years. We all have seen attractive people and a fantasy is one thing but adultery is adultery. Not once have I felt this overpowering urge to sleep with another person much less one of the same sex. Just because I like both teams doesn't mean I am incapable at keeping it in my pants.

PolpolpPolpolp8 months ago

So much psychoblabla for nothing. Your dialog are to long and to useless , 3 pages for just this ? I love long story but not when its uselessly long and just repeat over

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lost me on this one.

She clearly believes that her inner desires are a threat to her marriage. Whether that’s for women, blond midgets, unicorns or the aforementioned Shetland ponies, is irrelevant.

The two scenario are that she thinks that this “professional clinic” will offer her a cure or even a Band-Aid for these feelings, with the latter merely suppressing them. This would mean someone in Houston is offering a cure for gayness. Pretty sure there are some religious boot camps already doing this sort of thing and this is no less abhorrent.

Scenario two is that she thinks satisfying her curiosity will give her the answers she needs as to whether or not there is a threat to her marriage. The mere fact that she is willing to “test run” something outside of her marriage has already answered this.

Lastly, really don’t understand how Dave can go from a hard line in the sand when he is imagining all the things she might be doing, particularly in a sexual context, to compliance once his fears are confirmed.

He is clearly employing the “set it free and if it doesn’t come back it was never yours” theory. This relationship is on the last strand of a frayed rope. It won’t survive her getting on a plane.

Started off interesting but has drifted away

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Interesting subject. However, much ado about nothing...

Darkie10Darkie108 months ago

She amplified the drama unnecessarily. Her confusion is reasonable and should have communicated that like an adult. Sheesh.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More waffle than a pancake parlour. On and on and on.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

So why the drama about what’s in her suit case if there is no romantic involvement?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A story where the author keeps the characters stuck in mud, unable to move forward. complete non-sense. Change the facts around. MC's wife is going away to see if she is still in love with an old boy friend.

this is something she had a responsibility to figure out before getting married. I would be concerned 15 years down the road she would renew her interest in the same sex, or others. Better to end the relationship now.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The story is not enhanced by having the characters circle the problem endlessly. All that accomplishes is making me wonder if I care enough to read another part.

skruff101skruff1018 months ago

God this got really boring really fast, she’s going to Texas because she’s decided she just might prefer minge munching and is going to test the waters with what is euphemistically called a sex therapist (commonly referred to in the real world as a prostitute), reassuring hubby that they are professional people with certificates and everything so it’s not like she’s cheating or anything.

So far this is hitting all the check boxes for acceptance into the LW halls of residence.

Gullible husband…check.

Delusional wife…check.

Completely asinine plot…check.

Can’t wait for her to come back from her ‘therapy’, ditch the millstone round her neck and prance off to join a woman only farming commune singing “I gonna go down, down on the farm”.

Leaving hubby shaking his head trying to work out why he never saw the Peterbilt that hit him coming.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well that's a whole lot of nothing. Stretching this out over 3 chapters is a waste.

PatricksonPatrickson8 months ago

I'm sorry but this story just doesn't work for me. I had doubts after the first part but gave it another shot, I won't with the third part, it just isn't good enough. The basic premise of the story just doesn't work. The actions of the characters are not congruent. The dialogue is laboured and has a Star Wars reality to it - people just don't act like this - not him, not her. I agree that the trope of a secret trip is a fun idea to play with, but I don't think this story has achieved it. Please do keep writing, but read the comments and act on them. There's some really good advice given in the comment section.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Almost a direct ripoff of the two stories mentioned in chapter 1. Nothing very original and the dialog is tedious to read. Just wish I had my time reading it back. You are a pretty decent writer but chock this one up to failure and learn from it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Normally I enjoy reading your stories whereas this story feels more like an enduring process, less enjoyable. Reminds me of being a child and hearing the constant bickering of my parents (the reason i moved out asap) or witnessing a car crash in very slow motion. Hoping for the happier ending but expecting that not to be the case.

NKen

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is babbling bs. All she wants is a hall pass. Cheating is cheating regardless of gender.

NoTalentHackNoTalentHack8 months ago

FFS. Tell me you don’t understand bisexuality without telling me you don’t understand bisexuality. Or psychiatry, for that matter. Sex counseling. Basic male/female relations.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A little disappointed in the repetition and monotonous nature of this chapter. I was really enjoying the mystery of the first chapter. And as many others have said, monogamy trumps everything... bi or not. So the plot leak was weak. I will read the final chapter, this is well-written and the author is talented, so maybe the author can pull a rabbit out of the hat.

CptAmeripantsCptAmeripants8 months ago

Another 3 pages that could have been condensed into 1 if the author took ANY advice from the comment section.

Shepard_N7Shepard_N78 months ago

Well that was a long tedious path to an obvious destination. Good Lord.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

LoL! Well this got really weird

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut8 months ago

First, I'm pained my comment from yesterday was not shown. I'm curious what was so offensive that would cause you to delete it. Yes, I was scathing about a past story, but as always I do say I think you're a brilliant writer.

Today's episode left me confused. We went from the wife asking Dave to just believe her to Dave then asking stupid questions. This caused me to re-read part of the story. Bea didn't actually mention the doctor the night before. Then, when Bea does mention the psychiatrist, Dave continues to push with questions rather than leave her alone for the moment.

The whole question of if she can be faithful to Dave if she is bisexual is beyond my pay grade and experience.

We have all heard of people who have been married for n number of years to go off and have an affair or live with someone of the opposite sex, but I'd presumed it was because they had been living a lie. As an aside, I know someone whose mother left her father for a new same sex lover, but she appeared to have a whole personality transplant. Left her husband, moved in with her father with her new same sex lover, and tried to hunt her own father out of his house.

Bisexual or not, we are all attracted by other people, my understanding was always you may look but don't touch. Is that any different if you are attracted to one or both sexes?

Whilst I'm I bit lost with Dave continuing to question Bea when she mentions a psychiatrist, something also happens with your writing or my reading of it at this point.

Your ability to write about characters that really grip me is somewhat lost. Something is less vivid and technicolour. I wonder if others who are generally gripped by your writing are feeling this?

Waiting for the next part more than anything to see how I respond to your writing and if today's being less drawn to your characters is just a glitch.

Tomh1966Tomh19668 months ago

I am enjoying the story. Yeah. A lot of plot holes and her argument is easily shot down, but net net. I am enjoying it. 5*

bobareenobobareeno8 months ago

She’s a hermaphrodite?

DessertmanDessertman8 months ago

We are all bisexual to some extent, it may be 1% or 99% or anything in between; but we all make choices as to what we do about it and when we

are in a relationship we both have to make choices.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hit the road Dave and don't look back. End of story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely dialogue even though it seems to circle and circle. The length does make it seem more plausible. Still the duration of reading seems to set aside the anticipation of things to be revealed.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why isn’t this in lesbian stories, then I wouldn’t have even seen crap story.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Far too contrived

stormchaser2stormchaser28 months ago

She's not going for the weekend to find out If she's bisexual and how to deal with that in her marriage. She's going as a bisexual going away for the weekend under the cloak of counselors and therapy to cheat and find out if she's actually a lesbian living a lie.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Thank you for revealing everything now. You've saved me from reading your wordy, drawn-out final chapter. But let me guess: Bea turns out to be a dyke, hubby can't live with sharing her, and Bea scissors off with her dyke galpal into the sunset.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

"I want to be all yours. You'll know after these 'tests' "

What a load of excrement.

Are there inpatient clinics that explore orientation? And what happens when she finds out she's gay or bi? Then she's considerably less than 95% his. Is insurance paying for it? And is it still ok for her to cheat - cuz that's what this is, whether it happens in a local or clinical setting. Why can't he see the contents of her suitcase if this is clinical?

I don't need a test to obsess over to determine I'm hetero. Nor does she.

Do abusive priests need a 'test'?

Good going, Chopped. Looking forward.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate this trope. What hindsight2020 says below. It doesn’t matter who she is attracted to. It matters what she acts on. After a great first chapter this one fell short.

Rwg7Rwg78 months ago

I find this story fascinating. It isn’t so much her behaviour that is in question, or her choices, it is a question of self discovery. As the philosophers have said, “know thyself.” I thought this story might have gone in a totally different direction but I am enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Like he said, cheating is cheating. In some twisted way she is saying this is not adultery, it is clinical and a medical issue. Someone may think they have a "killer instinct" but do they go out and shoot someone to confirm it and say they can avoid jail time as it was an experiment?

You lost me now as I see this dragging on and on and then the reconciliation. As so many others stated it doesn't matter if you are bi or straight or gay. You commit to a spouse you commit to a spouse, If you feel the need or urge to have sex with anyone else that's a problem. If you act on it, that is a divorce. IN this case she is basically saying she is pretty certain if she does not get an answer she will cheat and act out on it in the future. To prove it to herself she needs sex with others,. Either way the dude lost.

So you did basically take the "4th man" and combine it with the other medical one (forget the name) where the woman signs up for the sex drive experiment. NO sex with hubby for months but she screws, in a lab, dozens of men just for science. It was a job, not cheating..... Yah.

KiwihunterKiwihunter8 months ago

FFS you are the master of talking in circles. There is far too much verbosity to no end in your stories. You also seem to turn any good situation into a bad one. Let her go away and get laid by a woman. She may even bring someone new into the relationship and end up with more action for everyone.

The concept of monogamy is so destructive to being a good person.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just a whole lot of unnecessary and tedious drama. Drama that adds no suspense to the story and just weighs it down and impedes the progression of the story. Time to shit or get off the pot, ain't it?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I dated a woman who was Bisexual. It made no difference to our relationship. When we were out we both looked at women. In bed I still rocked her world. Having a wife/girlfriend who likes women is not a deal breaker. It can actually be used as part of the relationship. Most Bisexual or Bi-Curious wives/girlfriends never cheat or step outside thier vows. As long as the husband/boyfriend is satisfying his wife/girlfriend I see no problem here.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The marriage will never be the same, might as well go for the divorce.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChoppedliver@Choppedliver
I started reading on Literotica in 2013 after a small case of what was supposed to be terminal cancer. I had a lot of chemo, radiation, and surgery. Yet (obviously) here we are. My body had been though the ringer and simply didn't function in all sorts of ways. I married my hi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES