No Regret Pets

Story Info
Tales of 8 people in a series that cover most fetishes.
2.5k words
4.3
2k
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter one.

Hi Neighbor

The couple next door was friendly, always. Saying hello often, going out of their way to do so. Considering I don't speak to any of the neighbors unless corner, this intrigued me. Invasively neighborly, that was them.

At least they were good looking, enough to keep me from being downright rude. I didn't out and out avoid the Howdy's and the how you doing they sent my way. I was even civil. That is how good looking they were. Both of them were on the tall side. Not tall enough to intimidate, but tall enough. Both appeared very athletic as well.

The lady, Tink, cuz I thought of her anyway, that was Mallory. She's for the blonde pixie hairstyle. Fair skinned. Ethereal appearance, fairy life. Twinkly eyes, smiling and laughing. Her hair was set off by her long slim neck. Legs accentuated by the many dresses and short shorts she wore. I had seen her naked period dancing and laughing walking up the driveway. I wondered if she knew I was watching from my window?

Jason, the other half of this couple, was as dark as she was light. His hair was cropped close, except for the rat tail braided down half of his back. Come to think of it, this was a fairly new look. He had a rugged, for a model look, to him. Broad shoulders, narrow hips, and muscles to make him look good in clothes and most likely naked. I'd not seen him wandering up the drive, so far anyway.

Busy, busy people. Always coming and going. They were the hustle and bustle type.

Extroverts multiplied by 10. Why they talk to me just boggles my mind. Me being an introvert in excess and all.

Just such an occasion, found me off guard. I accidentally agreed to dinner at their place. All I needed to bring was me. They wanted to treat me to a fun night since I was their closest neighbor. I had just been nodding only half listening that is how I got myself in this mess, just trying to avoid small talk. I was already trying to think of a way to get out of it.

Just like she had been reading my mind, Mallory informed me not to stand them up or she would have to park on my front step for as long as it took to get me over there. Waving and grinning as she walked away.

Ringing the doorbell I was still thinking about turning around and going home. Hell I could move. Still confused by this impromptu invite, the front door opened. Standing in the doorway was a mini Elvira. I mean really mini Elvira.

another stranger was all I could think.

She was pixie size with Rapunzel long hair, this little tiny Elvira. The stranger danger slipped away slightly at this thought. This tiny little woman was staring at me, like I was slow. it dawned on me she had asked me to come in and remove my shoes. she turned and tossed over her shoulder for me to follow her. Her name was Elle. Pronounced like the letter l. I thought about asking her if l was short for Elvira. But the introverted me just couldn't do it.

I slipped off my shoes hoping there's no holes in my socks. I would be lucky if they matched. Socks were all good. My emphasis hostess motioned me to follow her again. She led me through the hallway, up some stairs, another haul and down us two steps, geez this house was huge if they wanted to play hide and seek I wouldn't even be able to find me.

We arrived in a room that seemed like a dining room except for the lack of chairs. There was a table. The room had a heavy drapery on all the walls. Recessed lighting in the ceiling period made it feel like we were on a stage. A little over the top I thought.

Host and hostess were not present as of yet. I was thinking about a quick exit, well if I could find it.

Jason and Mallory breezed in wearing swimsuits. Laughing with one another they greeted me and told us to follow. We weren't quite ready so we were going to have a dip in the hot tub. All my alarms went off, exit time, I don't have a swimsuit. Before I could voice my concern Elle let me know that there were extra suits and the changing room.

With a pleading look on her face Elle asked me to stay. Would I please change and join them in the hot tub? How could I say no to her, this mini Elvira.

I was undecided till she stripped down to a Barbie size swimsuit. I hope the trunks would hide the chub that was going on in them. I obediently followed l we climbed into the tub period Elle had to hold on to me. The Jets were pushing her around since she was too small to actually sit on the seats of the tub. Elle almost impaled herself on my dick floating around like that. I grabbed hold of her this time period. It would save some embarrassment if she drifted over again.

Elle was bubbly and giddy and Mallory was the more serious of the two. Mallory's behavior was in complete contrast to the lady who invited me. Surely there's not two of them.

A drink was handed to me. I looked up to thank them. Jason Mallory had removed her suits. Elle was taking off her suit too. I swear she purposely just grazed the tip of my dick. The others acted like it was no big deal. Jason was explaining they did not like clothes so they were optional in their house. I do not know if it was the drink or that everybody else was naked.

Without to much hesitation or the shy nerdy guy choking from fear my trunks hit the deck too.Freedom is over rated is the first thought in my brain while my dick disagreed as he grew with excitement. We were all chatting as if no one was naked. My heads were calming, under the jets. The rest of my body decided to enjoy the warm water and warm reception of my hosts and Elle.

This sounds like a joke but the next thing that had me freaking out and ready to clutch my balls and run, were the four giants.

Yes I said four giants. These really large people walked up to the side of the tub. I mean super tall. Two men, two women, naked and carrying towels. Not a stitch of clothes on any of them. No one but me seemed to even notice.

Jason and Mallory got out of the tub. As Elle rose to get out of the tub, I did too though a little reluctantly. Each giant chose one of we little people, and began drying our bodies. My Amazon was very thorough. I think I giggled when she was drying my dick with such a sure hand.

Jason was laughing at me. He told me he's still stifled giggles too.

Meanwhile I was trying not to shoot my dryer in her eye. Those are not the half of it. My dick was so confused, hell so was I. Jason was still laughing as he led the way to the dining room.

We were back in the break room. There were still no chairs, the table was set for four. The feast on the table was plenty for twice that. The giants, our personal dryers, well now on their hands and knees, where our chairs should have been. Our own person(al) chairs. Elle was already climbing on her chairs back. That poor guy, she had to stay on her little knees, and she was so small.

We consumed our meal. I just followed suit and fed my chair just like everybody else was feeding theirs. Jason informed us that the chairs will occasionally bite if they aren't fed properly.

Eight naked people in the room, four being used as chairs, as I looked around I realized I was the only one disturbed in the least.

Then there is the fact that Elle and I had regular everyday hair. Mallory and Jason were a bit out of the norm. The four chairs on the other hand were all stages of being bald. Actually looking at our chairs, it dawned on me I had never seen any of them enter or leave the house. So they never left the house or it was like the bat cave and had some other entrance.

Elle was getting real squirmy. She almost kicked her chair in the head in her excitement. She told this an unequivocally special night for her and she hoped it would be enlightening for me too.

Everything that had already occurred was no way enlightening. It was confusing, fun kinda, nerve racking maybe, an adventure for sure. Whatever Elle was alluding to, could not possibly top all I had experienced so far.

When we finished our meal Mallory suggested drinks and getting on with festivities. the chairs got up and cleared the table period I mean literally picking it up and took the table and dishes away.

Mallory reached behind the curtain and it moved aside. to my amazement there was a barber chair on an inversion type bench that was fitted with all sorts of straps and buckles. Elle squealed, ran over and jumped into the chair. She kicked her feet like a little girl and squealed again. oh wait she was a little girl period I panicked just slightly for my own sanity I asked her if she was even old enough to be here. Elle laughed. Then assured me she was 28.

Almost at the point of begging Jason and Mallory to strap her in and get this party started, Elle squealed again. Jason started strapping her in Mallory coming behind him and checking that she was secured and comfortable. They flipped the chair over. He continued to adjust the chair to raise it up in the air. Elle's face was even with mine now. Her hair was almost touching the floor. That Elvira hair of hers was just beautiful.

Mallory wheeled out a table with scissors, clippers, brushes, combs and hair bands. Then she wheeled out another table that was tall. I couldn't make out what exactly was on it. Jason was bringing out what appeared to look like scaffolding with swing arm deck platforms.

Jason Mallory went up to the upper decks and swung themselves out over the top or the bottom of the chair. Depending exactly how you looked at it anyway. Jason unbuckled the bottom of the seat Mallory did the same on her side. To my surprise they removed the seat this exposed Elle's naked p**** and ass to them. Strap to the chair she was spread wide open from Mallory and Jason to enjoy however they pleased.

Jason then told me that Elle had picked me to remove her natural clothes. I obviously was confused. Elle chimed in that he was referring to her hair.I was so excited I didn't even care why she chose me. I picked up a brush and brushed it till there were no tangles. I was concerned how much I was supposed to remove. Elle asked for a blindfold. I found one on the table of tools I had been provided with. I put the blindfold in place of Mallory and Jason turned on vibrators. Almost immediately Elle was moaning.

I grabbed a brush and pulled her hair into a tail at the top of her head. I started cutting as close to her scalp as I could. His scissors were sharp. It still took some effort to cut her thick black hair. Once I cut through all of the tail I put a band around the end and laid it on the table.

I almost had a heart attack when Elle screamed. I was thinking that she changed her mind a little too late. I couldn't help but grin. I had no idea that I would be this turned on or that I had this mean streak. Actually she was coming so hard jis was streaming down her body up it since she was still hanging upside down.

She was begging me to finish her hair. She wanted to finish me too. I wasn't sure if that was a good thing but I was just as eager as she was to take the rest of her hair off. I grabbed the clippers and removed her blindfold. All at once I ran the clippers across her scalp. Then I took the scissors up again and cut hair and there just to make her go a little crazy she kissed me as I came around to her face. I turned the clippers back on Mallory and Jason switched to higher powered vibrators. Three of us had the room buzzing till it was deafening. Nothing covered Elle's screaming though.

She was looking amazing in this close black cap. Glassy eyed and all. I was at a standstill until I talked to Jason. As if on queue my host was coming down from their perches. I wished for the dressing that I wanted, he nodded in agreement. Mallory flipped the chair upright, starting to unfasten now from the chair I turned and demanded her to stop.

Yes, I am that shy neighbor who was being assertive.

Elle looked concerned and excited all at the same time I started lathering her head. Elle let out this low moan, guttural and deep. Very animalistic, not a human sound at all.

Mallory is sitting with her face between Elle's legs watching the c** ooze out. Mallory was fingering elle's p**** with force by the time I had shaved the very last hair away. Jason had stuck his dick in her mouth f****** her face soundly. We all seem to finish at the same time period. Jason went over to a chest and pulled out a collar and matching bracelets and anklets. They were all the same square and polished steel or silver who could tell. They all had a key that locked them in place until Jason would see fit to undo them, I suppose. As if reading my mind Jason corrected my thoughts. While he was chaining Elle to the wall, he told me that I had an all access pass anytime however long her hair was like this to do with as I please. Of course I commented her hair would grow fast so I'll enjoy it as long as I can. Jason reiterated to do with as I please whenever and whatever I wanted.

My very own little bald slave for as long as I wanted. How wonderful. Elle tugged at me pulling me and put my dick in her mouth and I was completely lost.

That is how I became like a trustee and had a slave to shave and save away for myself my little bald elf. Still lovely in her collar. Maybe I will let her hair grow out next week...