No Regrets

Story Info
Memories of double penetration with my lovers.
1.2k words
4.1
7.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sometimes visit and participate in a site called zity. Not too long ago someone's post got my attention. It was entitled 'Ladies: The Truth About Double Penetration" and it went on to ask the ladies on the site if they had ever had double penetration, and what it was like. It got me thinking and remembering what it was like when I experienced it for real with two men that I love dearly. I did it twice in fact, and I have no regrets.

I am very happily married to my husband who I will refer to as 'T'. We are in love and have been I think almost since the day we first met. It took 3 years before we acted on it. We did not date. I invited him to dinner, and he never went home. WE had long and honest talks about sex and fantasy. I told him from the get-go that I was not the "one man woman" type, and that monogamy did not suit me -- but that I was VERY selective. It did not scare him a bit. It opened the lid to Pandora"s box.

"Oh, the things that we explore"! Another day for those but now to get to topic...

I have a lover who was first his friend (and still is} that intrigued me. With my love's permission I sought a relationship with the friend and indeed I was the aggressor. That was 22 years ago and we still rendezvous. Mostly it is just the two of us but there have been times when the three of us traveled together.

The first time we were all snowed in at a mountain cabin. I guess that it was on the third day. The house had 3 levels and in the basement was a romantic room with private bath which became T's room. The arrangement was that he would have me in the mornings and "Ken" would have me at night in the master bedroom on the third floor that had a most comfortable king-sized bed.

Every morning I walked down the two flights of stairs to climb into T's bed. He was always awake and sitting on top of the made bed totally naked. There was a purpose for beginning each morning in this room with him. We had agreed that he was to give me an enema each morning (it was even before coffee} prior to the three of us being together by the fireplace. And let's be real those enema's that he gave me got to be so hot! We always had sex while he administered. I love to suck him. I can suck him deep if I am laying on my side and he is on his knees controlling the enema flow from the bag hung on a bedpost. Sorry, I regressed! When I typed the memory flooded me and my nipples got hard. I am going to squirm my way through this.

Enemas were not my thing in the beginning but anything anal is a turn on for him. WE take turns when we are home. I gave him access to my body and agreed to administer to him as "his nurse" in exchange for my lover.

We are not promiscuous, there is only one other that joins us in parts of our life. That was important for me to clarify this clearly. But over the years I began to understand the pleasures of both giving and receiving. When he was satisfied that I was clean he would send me back upstairs to join my lover wherever he was at the time.

Ken is not shy in any way that involves sex. He shared a lot of pornographic videos through the years that always resulted in nights where we did not sleep.

My sweetheart came up from the basement and both men began to touch me, kiss me all over my body, rub my skin with the tips of their fingernails. It was like a concert as the blood rushed through my body. My knees were getting weak.

We all headed to the bedroom upstairs. The reignited the fire in me. Ken was laying on his back and T was behind me on his knees. At that point I honestly did not know what was about to happen. I thought I was going to crawl over and lie beside Ken but instead I felt T grip my ass cheeks and pull me back towards him. Ken sat up and rested his head in his hand and grinned at me. He is a voyeur and so is T.

Then it happened. He pulled and positioned meso that my cheeks were spread wide enough to give him access. He put his penis next to my outer ring and nudged. My face went scarlet for this is not something we had ever shared with anyone before. But Ken was obviously watching this intently and smiling. So, I relaxed.

It let me lead only to a point and then he surprised me and thrusted deeply. I could not help it because my body responded, and I pushed back to let him in deeper. I know that I was moaning or as T likes to say, "singing my siren's song" We held that position long of me to regain my breath and composure. He guided me towards Ken who had laid back and when he looked at me his eyes were fiery with lust. He helped me to staddle him and all the while T was inside me.

Once comfortable and my legs spread wide across his body hand and knees for support, I crawled up his body slowly. He stroked my hair and said "Kiss me" so I leaned forward, and my nipples ran through the hair on his chest and got so hard that they throbbed like my clit does when I am having an orgasm,

He laced his fingers through my hair and gently lifted my head and while both of us stared at the other's eyes the pheromones were flowing for all of us. He told me "Go ahead! Do it! You can do it! Show me" I have always wanted to know what this would feel like,"

So, I reached back and held his cock in my hand and led his over my clit to spread my lips and let him find his favorite warm place...my vaginal walls had to stretch with each fraction of entry as my ass for already occupied by a very hard resident.

I vividly remember the moment that he was all the way inside and they began to possess me and to fuck me using alternate rhythms, they could feel the other's cock. There is no way for me who is a woman that loves words to describe the feeling. I was being held by two men that both loved me and I them.

This experience was the high light of sexual pleasure that I have ever known,

I earned a Graduate degree in double penetration that night and went on a few years later to earn my masters. He will be visiting soon and the three of us plan to escape again so maybe next time I will have earned my doctorate.