All Comments on 'No Regrets'

by sirensong47

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; Wow, that's certainly a different way of degree ranking, (I earned my PHD in history only last summer, but I think I will have to apply for one for being DPed, only one question, how does one progress from a BA to MA and on to PHD, just asking.

sirensong47sirensong47about 2 years agoAuthor

I am gifted “degrees”. By the other participants. It is all a game between the three of us. Both have requested another adventure together. It is not something that is ever my suggestion. It takes me a period of time to agree. The first time was not planned so from my perspective the element of surprise added much to the experience. Having a degree of angst to commit to another escapade. The venue matters. We have to be in a rural environment surrounded by natures beauty in a remote cabin.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersirensong47@sirensong47
Who I am is a fine blend of realist and whimsy.I am southern bred, some say belle, and often inter-weave memories of my birth place when I write. Characters are also based upon people and places that have impacted my life. I have had the pleasure of experiencing many lovers. A...