No Room at the Apartment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason phoned me late Sunday morning. He and Holly invited us to dinner that evening. It was time well spent. We discussed the hotel money, and they said they didn't reimburse us immediately because they thought Andrea and Drew were going to approach us sooner than they did about taking the trip with us. We described how the Andes had approached us about swapping, and Holly admitted being so drunk that she told Andrea about our history of partner swapping. She apologized for being so indiscreet. Shannon and I admitted that we had in fact swapped with the Andes the one time, but that it hadn't felt right and we had no intention of doing it again.

Once we had cleared the air about those things, everything else was easy. We agreed that our next trip would be the four of us, two hotel rooms, no swapping. We discussed possibly including the Andes, expanding our traveling cadre to a six-some, but we agreed not to decide that until later.

Sunday evening, back at my place, as Shannon and I undressed for bed, she said, "I'm glad we're back on good terms with Holly and Jason. I didn't like being tense with them."

I nodded that I agreed and said, "They seem really happy together."

S H A N N O N : : : I tucked my head into his shoulder and said, "Not as happy as we are."

The muscles in his chest flexed slightly against my cheek as he nodded that he agreed. He said, "Do you like the idea of including the Andes in future trips?"

I thought about it a minute and said, "I don't know. It might be fun to have a third couple. Our trip with them was pretty complex, and they were pleasant the entire time. My only hesitation is I wouldn't want them to press us any more about swapping."

He said, "I wondered if they were going to suggest it again, especially after we all got naked at that second hot spring."

I said, "Yeah, I wondered that too," and paused. "I'm glad they didn't. I think they were probably waiting for us to suggest it. If so, I guess they were disappointed."

He nodded again that he agreed and paused, pondering his next words. "Do you have any second thoughts about what we did?"

"Not a bit. You?"

"Nope. I'm glad we did it once. If we hadn't, I'm pretty sure I'd be wondering."

"Yeah, me too. Now we know."

He closed that topic with a kiss, which I returned enthusiastically. It started easy and gentle, but quickly morphed into something deeper. He helped himself to a handful of tit. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him, supporting myself with my hands on his shoulders. I didn't guide him into me yet, trapping his hard-on between my groin and his abdomen. I pressed my clit down against him, lighting me up with all sorts of bright, sparkly sensations. He slid both hands down my back, across my waist to my ass, and massaged it.

After that, let's just say that one thing led to another...

: : : : :