No Sex with Strangers

Story Info
Single male has his first experience with a couple.
2k words
4.32
12.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smooth87
smooth87
19 Followers

This isn't my wildest story, but it's a personal experience that meant a lot to me. It happened at a time in my life when I needed confidence, a boost of joy, and the acceptance of other people. I haven't written it in the smuttiest style, but to me, the whole premise is very sexy and always makes me happy to remember. I hope you find it sexy too, and I hope you enjoy this genuine story! Lastly, I hope it fuels your imagination for your own life, because these things can and do really happen in real life!

I waited a long time to have sex. I was actually trying to save it for marriage... thank goodness that's over! When I finally did it, I was ready, in a relationship with a girl I loved. That's all good, but when the relationship ended, I was thrust into the world with no idea of who I was as a sexually-active being. Now I could have sex with people! Whom should I have sex with? Now that I was sexually active, I needed to determine my new boundaries. I came up with a rule that I liked: No Sex with Strangers.

Immediately after my breakup, I went on vacation, which is a wonderful thing to do when you're sad. It was healing to get my mind off of her, spend some enjoyable time alone, and hey- if someone else should come along, did you hear I'm single?

I was on Jeju Island in South Korea, a place where non-Koreans are sure to stand out. Late in the afternoon one day on the beach, I saw such a foreigner. He had light brown skin and a mustache; I would guess he was from India or somewhere near there. With all of that plus the fact he was wearing a Speedo, he definitely stood out among the beachgoers. I'm straight, but I remember looking at him and thinking, "Wow, he's so confident- he has a sexy vibe!" I think it was the Speedo he was wearing, something I've never tried on. We did the customary "hey we're both foreigners" nod to each other, but then got talking. The vibe was great between us and we chatted easily, discussing our vacations and lives back home. After 20 minutes or so, we were joined by his wife, who caught my interest immediately. I want to be respectful, but it has to be said that this woman had the biggest boobs I had ever encountered. Remember that I was recently single and horny, so my first thought was, "At the very least, hug this woman goodbye when she leaves!" I wanted to feel those massive tits pressed against my chest!

She had very light skin and long brown hair flowing freely past her shoulders, and her personality was warm and friendly, like her husband's. She dove into our conversation without a splash, and the three of us continued chatting and laughing for over an hour, until the sun began to set.

Most beaches on Jeju Island are quite regulated, and as the sun began to set, lifeguards walked down the coast with megaphones, calling for the swimmers to get out from among the waves. As everyone came out and toweled off, the vast majority accepted this as their time to leave, giving the overall feeling that the beach was somehow "closed." We felt the shift as well, and the husband left us to get changed. My horny mind raced.

Watching the people leave, the wife asked me, "So what are your plans for the evening?"

I thought quickly to myself. The vibe was so good, we were getting along so well... I had to be honest with her, and I had to try. You're on vacation! You'll never see these people again! Go for it!

"Actually," I said, "I'm waiting around for people to leave, so I can go skinny dipping."

"Oh wow," she paused, "We would love to do that."

My brain exploded. Immediately I shouted inside myself, loud as a lifeguard's megaphone, "We need to make this happen!"

Her husband returned, and his wife brought it up without hesitation, "Our friend here wants to go skinny dipping, what do you think?"

I didn't even have time to explain because he answered so quickly, "Sounds good! Let's do it!"

I couldn't believe my luck. Whatever we have to do to make this work, let's do it. By that time the sun had set and it had gotten quite dark. We walked down the beach together, away from the few remaining people. When we stopped, we huddled up to make a plan. There were still some people down the beach, and maybe they could see us. Should we just go for it?

The wife suggested, "Maybe we could go in and then take our swimsuits off? Just hold them?"

The husband and I disagreed. "Oh no, that doesn't count! We want to be completely naked and free!"

"Ok then," she decided, "Let's just go for it. You two boys go in first, and then I'll come in after." We nodded as she added, "Then I get to enjoy watching you both walk in."

Oh my goodness... I love this woman.

He and I both loved her plan and we quickly stripped down. Looking back, it's wild to me that we got naked so quickly, without even thinking, but everything just felt right! He and I tossed our shorts to the sand and jogged down into the water, full of excitement. We waded in and turned around quickly to watch her join us.

I had been skinny dipping before with female friends, and seen them run to the water, shielding their boobs, yelling "DON'T LOOK!" but this woman couldn't be more different. She slowly walked to the water, letting herself adjust to its temperature, and moved towards us. Never covering her body, allowing me to watch those huge boobs sway as she walked. Did I mention that I love this woman? Her confidence was a huge turn on for me!

She joined us and the three of us moved close together. The waves had picked up and we all held hands in a triangle, to keep ourselves from being pushed around or knocked over. We were all laughing and feeling so good... if you haven't been skinny dipping, you need to try it. If you can bring a sexy woman along, even better.

The waves were relentless. The wife, being shorter than us, had the water splashing up to her chin, so she began pulling us to shallower water.

"I can't swim!"

At this point I want to remind you that this story is true, completely, so I'm including this next line, even though I'm not proud of it. I had to draw the attention to her somehow, and I was inches away from those glorious breasts I couldn't stop staring at, my hands itching to touch.... So, I said this:

"You don't have to swim; you have these great flotation devices."

TERRIBLE. I know. What kind of line is that? I'm embarrassed by my behaviour and complete lack of smoothness, but I had to say something. I think I was banking on being able to pass it off as a joke in case she took offense to it. Somehow, she didn't laugh AT me and shake her head in disappointed disbelief. Instead, she ran her hands up to squeeze and lift her boobs and looked at me.

"Oh, you like them?"

"I LOVE them," I answered quickly, "They're incredible!" Once again, it was time to push the envelope and go for it.

"Can I... touch them?"

Once again, she looked to her husband for confirmation. "Oh, I don't know, is that ok with you?"

"That's ok with me," her husband assured, "I think it's a good idea. I want to do that too."

"Mmm good," she said dreamily, extending a hand out to each of us.

I moved to her first, putting my hands all over her boobs. They were huge and heavy, unbelievably full. I loved lifting them to my mouth, licking and kissing her as I felt their weight. I have big hands, but couldn't cover one breast with both my hands. As I moved from one to the other, her husband joined me and we stood side by side, each licking and sucking one boob and roaming our hands around her body. She placed her hands on our shoulders and moaned her appreciation. She basked in the attention like a goddess receiving her justifiable adoration from all the men around. It was a perfect moment, and it was getting me tremendously turned on.

She soon began sliding her hand down my torso, until she found my incredibly hard cock. I love that my cock can get so hard that it points upwards along my body, and I think at that time, every ounce of blood in my body was rushing there. She squeezed my skyward seven inches and seemed to be very impressed, directing her husband's attention to it.

He seemed impressed too, and before I knew it, both of them were stroking my cock, running their hands up and down, squeezing it, feeling its hardness. The wife took a firm grip on my cock, using it as a handle to pull me into shallower water.

"Come here, tall man," she ordered me. It was then I realized: this woman doesn't even know my name... and for some reason, I found that incredibly hot! Once my hips were above the water line, she bent over and pulled my cock into her mouth, sucking me deeply and licking all along my shaft. Her hot mouth felt incredible with the cool water all around me, and I leaned back and appreciated this unexpected and perfect moment.

Her husband followed us to the shallow waters and watched his wife sucking my cock, rubbing his hands on her back. Then he too crouched down alongside her, and she passed my cock over to him. Up until that moment I had never considered I would be in this situation; I was never attracted to another man, never thought I would get a blowjob from a man, never even contemplated what I would do if the situation came up! But in that moment, I didn't hesitate. As was true all throughout our time together, the vibe just felt right.

So, he took my cock into his mouth and sucked it alongside his wife. His mouth felt just as wonderful as his wife's, and now it was my turn to bask in the simultaneous attention of two people for my first time. I hadn't planned on this, but I quickly felt like the star of the show as they both poured their affection on me.

They played with me, taking turns sucking my cock and running their hands all over my body, until we became too cold and decided to head in to the sand. As we dried off and dressed, each of us seemed surprised and happy at this spontaneous turn of events. My mind thought back to my rule: No Sex with Strangers. I hadn't expected to be the main focus of this threesome, and didn't feel ready for what that might lead to, and wanting to preserve this perfect experience the way it was, I decided to end the night there.

"It's been amazing to meet you both," I told them, "I've had a wonderful time, thank you so much. You really don't know what this means to me. I don't feel ready to do more than that, so I think I'll say goodnight now!"

As usual, the couple replied without pressure. "Oh of course, we're very happy with that," the wife answered, "It's so funny, we've been looking for someone like you on Tinder, but you were right here on the beach with us!"

We all gave each other lingering hugs (and I felt her boobs pressed against my chest just like I'd dreamed) and said goodnight. I walked away down the beach, breathing deeply and smiling wide, looking up at the stars. I've never spoken to them since, we didn't exchange information, and I don't even know their names, but I still think of them often- my first couple. I hope they're doing well, still having lots of fun meeting strangers on the beach and making their vacation dreams come true.

smooth87
smooth87
19 Followers