All Comments on 'No Show Ch. 02'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Neptune60Neptune60about 1 year ago

I pity the snowflake who doesn’t know the beast they have awakened.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too bad that plane of leftists coming back from the Wildcat game did not crash and rid the Crowbar Universe of Dr. Lionel Carmela, the University President Jerry Moore, the University President's wife, Hunter Stenson, and the other odious lefties that flew out to the Bulldog vs. Wildcat game.

I would have thought Melina Allgood might have found a hidden place she could easily escape from without a trace, to shine a laser pointer into the eyes of the pilots while they landed the plane.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 1 year agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Anonymous/plane crash - is that happened, I’d have much less to write about for the next (Earth-Crowbar) year.

GrandpaM - re: your comment at the end of No Show Ch.01- no, I did not have the Eagles Super Bowl in mind in writing the story of the Wildcats-Bulldogs game, just general bad if not dirty officiating. And more fresh material for stories. The game I wrote about followed Georgia Tech @ Georgia in 2006, and I used it to have the line “in my office it’s Fifteen to Twelve”

1thaiguy - don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
Laura and Paulina

Great “Clean-up on Aisle 6” tale. All the IC high points were touched.

A request: I, and maybe many others, would love to read more of the time that Laura and Paulina spent together at the lake cabin during the Big Game.

And not just the fun and games!…😎

rick

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Was this story only two chapters?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman12 months agoAuthor
Anon/two chapters.

Yes. It’s only 2 chapters (of 7 and 8 pages respectively :-o ) The “Finis” at the end did mean this one is done. The next one should be out in the next few days if I get my rear in gear and get ‘er done…

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

HMMM . I forgot to click and finish this chapter . RIP Lange .

Been a while . That's why I checked here . I'm sure chapter 3 is on the way .

pk2curiouspk2curious12 months ago

Man . It's hard enough , not commenting politically Crowbar . But some of those comments . I bit a hole through my tongue . Lol .

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchman12 months agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The first chapter of the next story, 'Witness For The Prosecution', has been submitted. Patreon patrons Level 1-4 are already enjoying it.

chytownchytown4 months ago

*****Damn good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

No Show Ch. 01 Previous Part
No Show Series Info