All Comments on 'No Strings Attached'

by sexysassyme

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
SerranoirSerranoirabout 15 years ago
Wow

MMMMM I know you are going to finish this out right??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
what an ad!!!

PHEW!! that was HOTT!!!

Deep SoakerDeep Soakerabout 15 years ago
Category?

This story was hot, although I was a bit confused about the category and the teaser.

This clearly was NSA sex, even though it will obviously occur more than once. Did you want to suggest that she wanted this to turn into a LTR?

I was also puzzled by the category of Interracial. Race was not a factor in either person's desire for the other, and skin color was only mentioned once in passing.

As dominance was a theme, as was erotic coupling, a better category choice might have been Erotic Couplings or possibly BDSM.

However, these are minor points. I enjoyed your story. Please write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I NEEDED THAT !!!!

Thank you , Thank you . I been looking for stories like these , they are my favorite. Great story I hope you will finish it . Great Job!!

PennLadyPennLadyabout 15 years ago
Curious for more

I'd like to see where this goes.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
short but sweet

hope to read more

romanticbunnyromanticbunnyabout 15 years ago
HOT

I agree that was NSA sex. I'm looking forward to more submissions. (Pun intended)

And I'm curious about this guy. His intensity is a total turn on.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 15 years ago
MMMMM

All I can say about this story is DAMNNNNNN!!!

PepperPacePepperPacealmost 15 years ago
Everything was right

You found the pace, you found a cadence, and you stayed on track. You are awesome! When you read a thousand stories on this site with a thousand orgams...well there just has to be something more. You described their sexual exchange and it wasn't formulaic. I think you chose the right category because the theme of dominance was subtle and could have left people in that genre lacking. You foreshadowed future events...Complete thumbs up to you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
*****

Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
FABULOUS!!

Going on to the next chapter! I absolutely love this although I hope the others are a bit longer. 5/5 hands down!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Oh

my goodness this is so hott!!! Love it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Easy to read

Was good to read, the grammar and characters interactions were great.

sexysassymesexysassymealmost 11 years agoAuthor
If there's anyone out there...

I've been reading stories on Lit for years and nothing frustrated/frustrates me more than authors who do not finish their stories. And now it seems that I am one of those dreaded unfinisher people that I once stood in judgement of. ;)

Chapter 5 has been partially written for a very long time, but I've just been struggling to know how to end that chapter and the story for that matter. However, no matter what I promise I will finish this story! It may take some time but finish it I will.

Thanks,

SSM

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous