No-Tell Motel Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

KK moaned, "You fuck me baby. Fuck his cum out of me, but don't you dare cum! Don't you dare!"

Martin had moved up onto the bed beside her, and I took his place between her legs. My cock went into her like a hot knife through butter - KK was slick with his cum and her own pussy juice, her pussy was still contracting, squeezing on my hard cock.

KK moaned, "Push that cum out of my pussy baby, fuck his cum out of me!"

I had to use every mental trick I had, even the reserve, like thinking about work, to try and distract myself from blowing my cum in my wife's used, hot pussy. While I fucked her, she diddled her clit, and slurped on Martin's semi-erect cock. KK made herself cum again, forgetting about Martin's dick in her mouth, which produced babbling, indistinguishable utterances, and then she finally closed her legs, pushing me out of her and away.

KK grabbed Martin's cock with one hand, pulling it out of her mouth, and lay on the bed, shaking, her legs together, trembling with the after-shocks of her orgasm.

After a few minutes of heavy breathing, she spread her legs, and said, "Open me up baby, and see if there's any cum in me."

I got between her legs, with my fingers, gaped her open, inspecting.

KK said, "Well, did you fuck Martin's cum out of me? Is it clean, or do you have work to do?"

I said, "It's clean baby, all clean."

KK said, "Come up here, and let me taste." I moved up to her, and fed her my slimy, glistening jizz-covered cock, letting my wife lick off all the cum and juice. KK was squeezing the base of my cock hard, trying to send me the "Don't cum" message while she slurped up the mess.

Once KK had cleaned off my cock, we took a pause, for some wine, water, and a little snack from the cooler.

After she finished her wine, KK said, "I need to pee-pee. Want to watch?"

Martin had a puzzled expression on his face, and I said, "She's a little bit of a show off, Martin, she likes to be watched..."

I stood up and took KK's hand, heading toward the bathroom, saying, "Come on, it's OK..."

The three of us ended up in the bathroom, where KK squatted over the toilet, instead of sitting, she spread herself over the bowl, spreading her pussy lips, spraying little jets of piss while Martin and I were kneeling on the floor in front of her, watching the little show.

KK used the opportunity to finger-fuck herself a bit for us, and by the time it was all over, both Martin and I were hard again.

KK said, "Lick me clean, will you dear?" moving forward a little, mashing her pussy into my face. I licked her until she was satisfied.

KK said, "Now, I need two big hard cocks in my pussy. Can you do that Martin? Can you fuck me with another guy's cock in my pussy? My naughty husband will try not to cum, won't you dear, until I tell you?"

When KK wants double-vaginal, she expects to have at least one orgasm with two cocks inside her. DVP is so intensely erotic, and the sensations so overwhelming that it is hard not to ejaculate after just a few strokes. We've learned over time that most guys need to cum at least once, sometimes twice, to be desensitized enough not to blow their load almost immediately during DVP. Martin had gotten to cum in my wife's pussy once, but I was still being denied, wondering how I was possibly going to last, and not disappoint her.

KK grabbed a towel, and the three of us went back to the bed. She spread out the towel, and grabbed the tube of coconut oil. KK said, "Lube up boys, then do me!"

I took the tube from KK, squeezed out a generous dollop of the oil onto my fingers, then handed it to Martin. I lubed up my cock-head and shaft, and Martin followed the cue, while I used what was left on my fingers to oil up KK's labia and vaginal entrance. He handed me back the tube, and I added some more to KK's pussy, fingering the lube deep into her, which made her squirm, moan, and bite her lip.

KK still had her heels on, and to avoid a heel-stab to the groin, I unbuckled them, setting her shoes aside to make things a little safer.

KK said, "Now Martin sweetie, I want you in my pussy first. You're gonna lay down, and I'm gonna get on top, and take that big cock inside me for a little. Then hubby-darling is going to come in from behind with his cock, and you're both going to fuck my pussy until I cum. Try not to cum until I do, OK?"

Martin followed my wife's instructions, positioning himself on his back. KK straddled him, letting his cock slide into her open, lubed up pussy, and then she fucked him for a minute or so, slow, deep strokes, and said, "I'm ready baby. Put it in with him."

Our experience with DVP is that it is always difficult to get started, between the acrobatics of getting three bodies positioned, to the initial awkwardness of two cocks in contact, and the intensity of sensation, that can cause one, or both male partners to blow prematurely, before any action really gets going. I got situated so that I wasn't smashing anyone's legs, or in danger of falling off the bed, then carefully, slowly guided my cock in, pushing into KK's already occupied pussy. The most difficult part is getting everyone relaxed enough for the initial penetration of the second cock-head.

After a few seconds of slow, deliberate pressure with my cock-head, I managed to penetrate her, alongside Martin's cock. They kept still long enough for me to get all the way in, deep, so that both our cocks were fully penetrating KK.

KK started to gently rock and roll her hips, while I helped, one hand on each side, letting her do the work of fucking herself on our cocks, and set the pace. After a while, as KK's pace had picked up, she moaned out, "Fuck me baby. Fuck me slow, but don't you fucking cum! Don't you dare fucking cum!"

I started to thrust slowly in and out of KK's pussy, fighting off the intensity of the sensation, and the overwhelming desire to cum in her.

KK had managed to get one hand between her and Martin. She was fingering her clit, trying to help things along, probably with the insight that one or both of Martin and I were going to lose it before she orgasmed.

A few minutes later, KK was moaning uncontrollably, loudly - so much so that I hoped no one was in the adjacent room. KK was crying out, "Oh God it feels so fucking good! This feels so good, oh baby I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum on your cocks!"

Within a few strokes and thrusts, KK was in full-tllt orgasm, bucking and writhing between Martin and I. Martin was grunting and moaning, and he lost it, ejaculating with his cock buried in her, alongside mine. I could feel it against my shaft, spasming, as his cum was pumping out into her pussy. At that point, KK screamed out, "Now fuck my ass baby, fuck my ass! I want your cock and cum in my ass!"

I pulled out of my wife's pussy, leaving Martin's cock buried there, and fortunately things were wet and sloppy enough I managed to work my cock into her tight rosebud with the lube and cum that was already there. KK was still fingering her clit, and I managed to go a dozen or so strokes in her ass, until I finally couldn't hold back any more, and shot my load deep in my wife's butt.

When I finally stopped, we all just sort of froze there, with KK sandwiched between us, breathing heavy and hard.

After that, we needed a break. KK invited Martin for another pee-show, and a shower, to revitalize. As she left me in the room, KK said, "Stay strapped, and hard. You're not done yet. We'll be out in a while."

They went into the bathroom, closing the door, while I sat naked on the edge of the bed with a glass of wine. My cock was still semi-erect, and coated with cum and lube, and it was getting harder with each passing minute, thinking about my naked wife in the shower with Martin, doing God knows what.

About twenty minutes later, they returned to the motel bedroom, fresh from the shower. We all had a bottle of water, and some more fruit, then KK said, "Now I need some good, hot, fuck-licking! Who's up for that?"

As a guy with a fetish for seeing his wife being penetrated, there is no declining that invitation. My wife turned to me and said, "You know what to do. Assume the position!"

I got onto the bed, on my back, and KK mounted me, 69-style. Martin seemed a little slow on the uptake, and KK said, "Martin, you can fuck my pussy and my ass, while hubby-darling licks my clitty!" With KK on her hands and knees, I reached up and parted her labia, and started to lick. She had my cock in her mouth, sucking slowly and gently. Martin figured it out, and managed to slide his cock into her, while I licked her clit.

It never takes very long for KK to cum this way - and I get to enjoy the up-close view of a big hard cock sliding into her, in and out, and the sight of her cumming on a hard cock, in turn, making it cum inside her. They lasted maybe ten minutes, with KK and Martin cumming nearly at the same time. Then she pulled out from between us, pushed Martin onto his back, and sat right on his face, feeding him his cream-pie before he had time to react or reject it. My wife had another orgasm on his face, while she was grinding herself into him.

When she finished with Martin, and recovered from her orgasm, she said, "Come over here baby, and fuck my mouth what that hard cock."

KK flipped over on her back, hanging her head over the edge of the mattress, and I went around and fed her my cock, fucking her hot wet mouth, while Martin got between her legs and kept licking her pussy. I could see that she was cumming again, mashing her pubic mound against his mouth, and that made me cum - my load blew past my wife's lips, and it was all over her pretty face.

A few minutes later, it was over - it was coming up on 2:00am, and Martin's excuse was that he was "out with the guys" watching a ballgame and having beers - he had to get back home to his wife. He went and got cleaned up, leaving me with my cum-splattered wife. He was gone in fifteen minutes, and we were both exhausted. It was a great night, and we both thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

A good fucking like that usually tides KK over for a week to ten days, before she starts to feel the overwhelming itch for another strange cock and associated fucking. We still have a small handful of recruits, mostly in other cities, from the old Craigs List pipeline, and in the mean time have been adjusting to new recruiting techniques.

12