No Turning Back

Story Info
The making of a submissive.
750 words
4.13
24.9k
7

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

He knew this was a watershed moment. No turning back. He pushed open the door and stepped inside. As he did so, he thought back to how he had arrived at this point.

It had started on those long, lonely evenings in hotel rooms working away from home. Surfing the usual porn sites, his submissive nature had gradually developed from looking at BDSM sites, gazing at the images of women in various states of undress being bound, beaten, penetrated and humiliated. All the time he had tried to imagine himself in those situations. Then he had stumbled across the existence of female dominants. At that point his world had changed. There was a community in which women enjoyed taking control and imposing their will on submissive men eager to submit. On men like him. Suddenly his true position in life had become clear; he was meant to kneel in supplication at the feet of a dominant woman.

It didn't take long before he came across the topic of male chastity and orgasm denial. Part of the thrill of the sites he visited was what it did to his imagination, the images left in his mind and tripping through his head when he woke in the early morning and found his hand reaching between his legs, the stories he developed in which he was the star, the growing sense of excitement that culminated with the moment of ecstasy. The first time his wandering hand encountered the cold, unforgiving steel of a chastity cage had been a shock, even though he had self-locked. The fact he could no longer pleasure himself thinking of what the dominant women of his dreams were doing to him.

Next was the discovery of NSFW Twitter and what appeared to be hundreds of dominants advertising their wares, all competing to entice not only the experienced, but also the curious and the uninitiated. He had lurked for weeks, researching, monitoring, choosing his favourites. He had been able to find women who lived locally, who made their living dominating men and being paid for the service they provided. Gazing on their images, knowing that he was only a call or a message away. But never having the courage to take that final step.

Then one day he had found something different. A woman who didn't do this for money but for the pleasure domination gave her. Suddenly his entire focus was on this one woman, who happened to live locally. He took it as a sign. This was meant to be. His research was meticulous; her likes and dislikes, the men she had 'owned' before, how she preferred to be approached. After two weeks he felt as though he knew all there was to know about the woman who never seemed to leave his consciousness.

He was amazed that he plucked up the courage to send the first message. He was even more amazed when he got a reply. She had dominated men online for some time but never had the chance for a real-life relationship. His approach had intrigued her.

Many questions had followed. He answered them all truthfully, exposing his hopes and fears. At times he felt his very soul was laid out in front of the Mistress. She had tested his commitment with a series of tasks. He had passed them all. Until she had invited him to meet her; the time, date and address in her last message.

He had arrived, convinced there had been a mistake. He stood in front of what appeared to be an abandoned shop, the windows blacked out, one of three in a side road off the main shopping area. As instructed, he texted the number he had been given. Moments later there was a click from the door in front of him. He entered. A light came on. A note lay on the floor.

'The door ahead. Dress code: cages only. Bring your keys.'

He stripped as instructed. Just the cage remained, his manhood shrunken with fear despite his excitement. He clasped the keys in his hand. He took a deep breath, pushed open the door and stepped inside. As he entered the room he saw the woman who had monopolised his recent thoughts, standing tapping a riding crop gently against her shapely calf. Dropping to his knees, he threw the keys onto the floor at the feet of the Mistress. He knew his old life was behind him now. Today was the first day of his new existence.

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers