No Turning Back Pt. 05

Story Info
New surroundings and a new start for them both.
985 words
4.35
5.4k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

It took her two weeks to locate a suitable flat and another two weeks to complete the legal formalities. It was functional, one of four off a shared stairwell with two other similar blocks of four alongside. She made a point of asking after the neighbours and had been pleased to learn that above belonged to an elderly couple who used it for irregular visits to the city, while the one below was a businessman who was only there Monday to Thursday. The top floor she knew less of, apparently a woman living alone, but she was less concerned of being overheard with the elderly couple in between.

The flat comprised a large, open plan living area with a small kitchen off. There were two bedrooms, the master a sizeable double with the guest room slightly smaller. A separate shower room and a storage cupboard completed the space. Her plan was to put her own house up for rent which meant transferring her day-to-day possessions to the flat with the remainder to go into storage. That process took a week, then she was ready.

In the time it had taken her to find and secure the apartment she had maintained regular contact with him. The empty retail unit had lasted two weeks before she had 'remembered' to give the keys back to the old colleague who was looking to offload the lease. From that point she had insisted on daily video calls, often two or three a day, in which she had set him tasks or ordered him to hold a series of slave positions for periods of time of her choosing. Failure to maintain the positions would earn him a punishment, to be administered when the next met. They were both relieved when she texted him the address of the apartment and arranged for him to arrive the following day.

Sitting in the living area listening to music when the knock on the door came, she didn't rush to get up. He looked pleased but nervous when she eventually opened the door, pulling it open and stepping back to allow him to enter. 'Welcome to your new home, slave.'

She told him to drop the bag he carried in the hallway and led him to the living area, where she sat and ordered him to remove his clothes and fold them neatly. He briefly glanced out of the window but relaxed when he realised they were not overlooked, the flats on the edge of a wood. When he was naked she once more admired the cock cage, realising that it was now almost six weeks since he had started wearing it. She ordered him to retrieve his bag from the hall and when he returned, she instructed him to empty the contents on the floor.

They had agreed what was to happen in a series of video calls. The bag contained everything he needed; shaver, some toiletries, wallet, driving licence and keys. Everything else had been left in his previous home. He passed her the keys to enable her to get his house cleared. The agreement was that his personal possessions would be put into storage and his clothes would be donated to charity. Every single piece of clothing he owned. As of now, the only clothes he would ever see again were piled neatly by his side.

She rose from her position, picking up the shaver and toiletries and taking them to the shower room. On returning she pointed to a small wooden box by the door and ordered him to place his clothes, the bag and the remaining items lying on the floor inside. There was a small padlock in a clasp, the purpose obvious. Without pausing he removed the padlock, shut the lid and then re-inserted the padlock, snapping it closed. Then he returned to a position in front of her and knelt.

"Well done slave, exactly as instructed. I like an obedient submissive. If I decide you need clothing on any particular day, you will find them in the hallway when you wake. At all other times you will be naked. Now, let me show you around.' It didn't take long and she kept the smaller bedroom until last. On opening the door, he saw the room was completely empty save for a black structure approximately five feet long and three feet across. There was a wooden top and bottom together with four wooden corner posts. The sides comprised a series of black metal bars. The whole thing was approximately three feet high. On the floor of the structure there was a thin mattress. He gazed on the cage, for that is what it was, and realised it was where he would be sleeping.

Turning to look at her, he gazed into those captivating blue eyes. She raised her hand and gently stroked his cheek with the back of her hand and then withdrew it, pointing at the floor. He dropped to his knees. 'This will become our dungeon. Over the next few days a number of pieces of equipment will be delivered. You will install them. But this will take centre stage. Your bed and our punishment bench.' It was only then that he noticed the top of the cage was padded and along each of the corner posts there were a series of 'O' rings. He suddenly realised their purpose.

He had known when he accepted her invitation to become her submissive that he would lose control of his life and even the discussion of slavery had not put him off, the excitement at the thought of being totally within her control overcoming any reservations he had. But the reality of what lay in store for him came crashing down as he gazed at the cage. He would no longer live a normal life. But he had made this decision freely and there would be no turning back.

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers