No Turning Back Pt. 06

Story Info
He wakes to a new life.
856 words
4.25
8.1k
5
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
251 Followers

He woke and was immediately disorientated. Trying to stretch out, his legs touched something hard. Rising to look at the cause, his head hit the board some three feet above him. Dropping back down and rubbing the sore spot he suddenly remembered. He had given himself to the dominant woman and was waking after his first night in her home. The room was bare save for the cage in which he was required to sleep. Naked apart from the chastity cage locked around his genitals, he had slept fitfully due to the lack of anything to ward the night chill off his skin. Yet despite his predicament, he was excited. This was the start of his new life, completely dependent on her and completely at her command.

The door opened and her legs appeared. The 'roof' of his cage prevented him seeing the top part of her body but he could see that she was still in night clothes with a silk wrap, open at the front, reaching down to her knees. The legs approached the end of the cage and she bent down, her face suddenly in view. 'How did you sleep, slave?' she asked. At this angle, the negligee she was wearing sagged at the front and his eyes were immediately drawn to the sight of her breasts. He could see their full curves all the way down to the point at which the nipples were hidden by the neck of the clothing. He felt his penis stir. After five weeks locked, it was the first sight of her womanly body he had been afforded and despite his penis having become accustomed to remaining flaccid, it tried to swell and found the confines of the steel preventing it.

'Fine, Mistress,' he lied.

'And the true answer?' she responded.

'Sorry Mistress. Fitfully.'

'Your first lesson today slave. Never lie to me. We have a unique relationship. It will fail if either of us is anything but truthful. Remember that and if I find you have lied again, you will be punished.'

'Yes Mistress. Sorry Mistress.'

She unlocked the cage to allow him out and commanded him to follow her, which he did. Entering the living area, she sat and pointed to the floor in front of her. He moved into position and knelt, the action starting to become natural.

'We agreed the move from submissive to slave would be done at your pace as you feel comfortable, but there are some things that will happen immediately. If you don't like that you have the option to leave. You will sleep in the cage unless you earn the right to sleep on the floor in my room.'

'Yes Mistress, understood.' As soon as the last word had left his mouth she rose and walked about of the room. Returning a moment later she carried something in her hand that he couldn't see clearly. She returned to her seated position and held it out in front of him. It was a leather collar.

'This is an interim measure. It signifies your subjugation and my ownership. When you are ready to commit fully as my slave it will be replaced with a steel collar that will be a permanent sign of your status.' She stood and moved behind him. He bent his head down and felt the leather touch his skin. The shiver it created ran down his spine. This was a pivotal moment in their relationship. Suddenly he felt the leather tighten around his neck as she began to fasten the buckle. For a moment he panicked that she would choke him, but then the pressure eased and he felt the buckle secured. She had judged it perfectly, the leather hugging his neck and providing another permanent reminder of his status. He thought of the cage locked around his penis and realised he was now getting used to its presence. He was surprised to find his penis was hard within the confines of the cage, apparently a natural reaction to the process of the collar having been fastened in place.

She was also going through an emotional journey. The cage had been a deliberate decision taken weeks before. Although he had made it clear he wanted to get to know her before committing completely, she wanted him to realise from the very first night in her company that his life with her would be uncomfortable, challenging and a journey into a world he could only have imagined in his wildest fantasies, or nightmares. Yet she was also motivated to make it a rewarding experience for him. She had read copious articles on the mindset of submissives and slaves. She understood the need to provide him with an environment in which he could develop as her personal servant, rewarded for good performance and punished should he disappoint. As she fastened the collar around his neck and her fingers brushed his neck, she realised her own fantasies were also about to come true.

There would be no turning back now. They were both committed to a path that would take them to the place each had longed to enter.

KayLocke
KayLocke
251 Followers