No Turning Back Pt. 04

Story Info
The submissive is given one last chance to walk away.
996 words
4.55
7.6k
2

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers

His instructions for the second meeting were the same as for the first. He stood in front of the door into the disused retail unit, the windows boarded and the 'For rent' sign looking as though it were about to fall from the brickwork above the doorframe. Texting the number he had been given he waited until the door clicked, then entered. There was no note this time but he knew what was expected. Quickly removing his clothes he advanced on the door in front of him and pushed it open. Last time he had been apprehensive, this time there was only excitement to see her again and experience what she had in store for him.

As he entered the larger room he saw her sitting on an upturned box. She rose as he entered and beckoned for him to come closer. Then, without saying a word, she held her hand up signalling to him to stop. He did so. She pointed to the floor in front of him and instinctively he dropped to his knees. Then she pointed again, this time to the floor at her feet. A moment's hesitation and then he rocked forward, his hands making contact with the wooden boards. He began to crawl to her. He felt none of the humiliation most would have encountered in that situation, accepting it was what she wanted and within his gift to give it to her.

She looked down as he progressed towards her. Easing a foot out of the flats she had chosen to wear for this very purpose, she placed her naked right foot slightly in front of her left. 'Kiss it,' was all she said. He completed the journey and his body obscured her view but she felt his lips make contact with her skin. The kiss was tentative and she realised it was the first time he had made physical contact with any part of her body. She moved back slightly and raised the front part of her foot so that only the heel was in contact with the floor. 'Suck my toes, slave.'

As he took her big toe into his mouth she once again thought about the direction she planned to take things. Yesterday she had been determined to take things slowly, not wanting to scare him away. But his complete submission now suggested to her that there was little danger of that. He had taken the plunge and for him there would be no turning back. She marvelled at the fact he had not hesitated when commanded to kiss her foot. And she was convinced the pause before crawling was because he hadn't understood what she wanted, not because he was fighting some inner turmoil as a result of the humiliation. She made a mental note to ensure her instructions were clearer in future and then focused on the pleasure his actions were delivering.

Her husband had never been a 'foot man' before he had passed away and she was experiencing the unique feel of a mouth closing around her toes for the first time. She had chosen this for the humiliation factor; one more test before she asked for his final confirmation. She hadn't realised quite how pleasurable an experience it would be. As he sucked her toe deeper into his mouth and allowed his tongue to work its way along the underside, she allowed a groan to escape from deep within. It seemed to spur him on and the pleasure grew. He worked his way across her foot, his tongue moving between the toes before taking each in turn into the warm embrace of his mouth. She was desperate to touch herself but decided it was not the right time for such a show of arousal in front of her submissive.

'Much as I am enjoying that, we need to discuss something slave. Stop what you are doing and we can return to it later.' She watched as he slowly moved backwards, remaining on all fours. 'Now kneel, slave.' Again he followed her instructions. 'You have had twenty-four hours to consider what I said yesterday. This is your last chance to back out. Tell me your decision.'

Without looking at her, he started to speak. 'I want to serve you,' was all he managed before she stopped him.

'You have permission to look at me slave,' she said. 'And if you are accepting your fate, from this moment forwards you should refer to me as Mistress.'

He raised his head and this time his voice had a stronger, more confident ring to it. 'I want to serve you Mistress. Please do me the honour of accepting me as your submissive.'

She smiled. 'Stand up,' was all she said. He did so and she allowed her eyes to run down the length of his body, once again thinking of how complete his submission had been as she took in the cage locked around his genitals that she held the only keys for.

'Spread your legs. Shoulder width apart.' He complied immediately. She started to walk around him and stopped when she was in a position behind him where he couldn't see her. She guessed that he was a few years older than her but his body was still in reasonably good shape. There was some middle age spread and love handles around his midriff but his bottom was pert. She had always had a thing for men's bottoms. But never before had she planned to use one as a target for punishment.

'I see we will need to work on slave positions. But now that I own you, there are lots of areas we will seek to improve.' She stepped forwards and grasped a handful of the hair on the back of his head. She pulled on it, gently enough that it wouldn't be painful, but hard enough to shock him. 'You realise that was your last chance to run away, slave? I own you now.'

KayLocke
KayLocke
252 Followers