All Comments on 'No Vanilla Ch. 01: A New Beginning'

by Nokkas

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
To save the marriage...

If this will save their marriage, so do it...3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
If it was the wife....

who decided SHE has to be dominant over her (she hopes) would-be submissive hubby, then this story would be much different. The problem with this stuff is the humilliation. But I think few would agree that her turning her long married hubby into a doormat wimp would be the way to "save" the marriage.

For me, it doesn't work this way either. I think there would be quite a difference if he stood up for himself, and the marriage, and told her what was and what wasn't working any longer. If he told her he had needs that she wasn't meeting, and that she HAD to do more......I think this would be OK, healthy even. But once the humilliation and subserviant behaviors are DEMANDED and with some assholish ulttimatum?? Then she should go for the ultimatum. He wants her to wear the cummy bra to work? See, that is over the line. Again, it is one thing to "take charge", so to speak, but loving guidance is NOT what was depicted here. Again, this is no solution for salvaging a partnership. She may have had issues that place her at fault in the past, but those mistakes do not deserve being treated as less than a person. The narrative here describes how she lost respect for him, and him for her, and so far all he has done is SHOW her that she won't be gaining his respect back, yet he will be DEMANDING it from her.

Sorry, I just don't see that as a long term solution.

Again, if SHE was the bitch who was turning him into a femboi wimpy cuck, EVEN IF SHE WASN'T FUCKING ANYONE ELSE, then most folks would STILL hate this story, and (actually quite correctly) point out that this couldn't work in the long term. Making him less of a man, is NO way to save a marriage!

So why should it work with him treating her as less of a woman?

So after he forced himself on her, because he hugged her a while, THAT makes it all better?? Don't think so....

No, these two have REAL problems, but the pathway they are on would be one that will have things getting worse before they get better. When fucking supplants lovemaking, you find more and more that you are fucked, and less and less that you are loved. Sub or not, this woman wants love, and SO FAR this is NOT a love story!

What will chapter 2 bring?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Jesus dear annony!! your long winded comment couldhave been chapter 2

You really need to understand it's not your fucking story dumbass!! The writer can and will write it the way he wants, not the way you think it should be written. Your dimwitted long explanation make us all wonder why you don't write your own fucking story and stop your little sissy girl bitching! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
No marriage here to save. And nother of interest to read about.

The only way to understand the behavior of your characters is to presume they both suffer from late onset mental illness. And it really isn't fun to read about the misadventures, pain, and sex lives of the mentally ill. About as much fun as reading about an incontinent person shitting their pants. And I think those stories probably go into the Fetish category? I'm certain the fans of such stories go into the Mentally Sick category, which does not exist but has lots of stories and fans. Too many in Loving Wives.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2about 9 years ago
the only person who is mentally ill is you dear annony

you read every fucking one of these stories and then cry over them. Life isn't what YOU want it to be, Life is what really happens you dumb ass dim witted fool! Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Isn't there a better category?

Gave it a 1 to offset the meaningless and worthless score of bonnietaylor2. Do you even know the meaning of the word "erotica"? I guess not. Isn't this fun?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: the only person who is mentally ill is you dear annony

"you read every fucking one of these stories and then cry over them."

<P>

By that "logic" people are able to know what is in a story without reading it. By extension, that is ample evidence that the story is crap.

<P>

Yeah, right. THEY'RE the one who is mentally ill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So raping your wife makes your problems go away?

Not likely. You'd think after all those years of marriage they'd know how to communicate. He'll be lucky if she doesn't bring him up on charges with the Police. And what are their children doing all this time? The 17 year old must be in the house all the time since he hasn't graduated from High School. This seemed more like Non-con then LW. This wasn't much fun to read. Although it's always funny to read Bonnietaylor yelling into the Hurricane. PS - no need to write a second chapter. It wasn't worth reading the first chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
if that retard

bonnie taylor gave it a five who am i to argue i will not read it and gave it a solid one. I hope people keep commenting on all stories, if they like them or not the reasons for not liking them make sense and the reasons for liking them are usually that you are a sick fuck like bonnie asshole taylor.

amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
no marriage to save

Its a shame how over time she lost respect for him, and like most couples they played with some kink over the years....but that doesn't excuse or make it right that he rape his wife and tell her this is their new life. So what she kicked you out the bedroom to the guest house. Im sure there is a lot better ways to get her to understand without rape, that act shows no love at all....unless he suddenly feels remorse and apologizes then no need to keep writing this story...there is no love nor the start of a bdsm relationship....this is non-sent abuse

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 9 years ago
I gave it a 3* and I wish I hadn't BUT......

I guess I am getting sensitive in my old age. However, that being said, as an erotic story it leave a lot to be desired. I have to say that there is really very little sexy about a person in their fifties having sex, fucking, making whoopie, whatever. C'mon guys and gals, in your heart of heart, can you really say that after ..say...45...there is anything sexy about seeing you naked? Or watching your skinny ass pumping up and down? Ladies, is cellulite thunder thighs really a turn on? Nope , didn't think so which is why we made lights which turn off.

I usually don't read much past the "I am 50 years old" admission which is why I gave it a 3. I didn't read enough after that to give it any lower but after the whole rape thing, which I abhor, I certainly would have done.

Good luck on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Bonniebitch gave it a 5 so here's another 1 to offset it, it really was garbage and rape, if you want rape in the story put it in nonconsent, RAPE IS NOT EROTIC! and anyone who thinks it is is either a rapist, or never been raped or known anyone who has been raped.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

based on comments,,couldn't be a worty reed.

*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I guess some people glossed over the part where for a l-o-n-g time,....

.....she'd been dominant and he'd been submissive at home. Things began to change for the worse when she got promoted and had to be a brass bitch at work., he was also overworked and lacked the energy to perform to her expectations. This was all compounded by her starting menopause. Not as dramatically, but it screwed up my marriage....

So, him taking so long to sulk and pout was silly. Him taking the Dom role in a marriage that had already had significant history of Dom/sub relations was not much of a leap. And she stayed and liked it....so it wasn't rape. Remember, in their history, she was the Dom and used to getting her way....forcefully. So for the roles to reverse, while a shock at the moment, was not out of the way so far as to break the marriage.

And....he explicitly said, she didn't want to be dominant at home anymore.

Their biggest problem, was communication. I think, in th end, he took care of that to their mutual and excited satisfaction.

Some may argue it would have been better served in the BDSM category, but it was not so much about that, as about the relationship. I'm just glad she hadn't gone off fucking her co-workers or boss....and I will be majorly pissed if in some later chapter if it turns out that such a thing happened.

For me, BDSM aspects aside, what makes this work, is that they were both still in the situation, if not trying much to make it work...now they are....in their way.

So all you bitchy little girls go home and suck your thumbs!

Daddy's home and he's pissed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous