All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
fromindiafromindiaover 3 years ago

It took me some time to understand that whatever you are saying in terms of political stuffs and media stuffs, are only apply to some very perticular personals in your hypothetical world. And has no relation with whole current or past socioeconomic problems going on around in real world.

Ok got it. I'll be in my fantasy land when I am reading your stories which by the way are very good. Thanks for the entertainment ☺️ WW..

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
DNA Testing

The identity of the father of Amber's baby is about to be revealed and that will shut her up!!!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
PEOPLE WHO ARE PRESS OR JUST PEOPLE

might have no respect for anything......WILL RESPECT BRUTALITY especially when its aimed against them. TK U MLJ LV NV

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Why is Cindy in this story?

I love these stories, but here comes Cindy and Carrie to get justice on Amber Harris. And again her mission is to late and once again she is beaten by the Iron Crowbar and Theresa. I start to wonder why she is in these stories at all. And when there is sexscenes it is almost always about IC, and Cindy and Carrie are left out. They are not in any written sex since IC rewarded the reporter Priya.

It seems to me Cindys (and Carries) role in these, I may add very well written stories, is more and more in the shadows. I do not apprciate that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yet another spellbinding chapter

I'm glued to my phone Everytime I see another iron crowbar story waiting for the next update. I have to say you are my favorite author on Literotica and in general. If you ever have all your stories published in a book I will be more than happy to own a copy. Keep up the great writing. I only wish u didn't have to wait to read more.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The next and final chapter of this story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More

Retribution is not yet done. Amber Harris might not survive the night and neither may DNI Chapel (if Dr. Laura is really traveling out of town).

I can see DNI Chapel coming over dead the next morning with a stroke or heart attack administered by Dr. Laura which is completely untraceable, possibly with the help of Teddy Franklin & her nephew Todd.

While it's possible that Amber Harris is found dead from a home invasion robbery with her baby missing and possibly headed to the Vision's HQ.

However, the Rovers, the other agents, Lester Holder, Bettina, and Dr. Robin Isley all have to face retribution as well.

Plus we still don't know what happened to Martin Nash and his uncle.

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
Headlines "PAYBACK BEING DELIVERED"

So much being served up and delivered, you would think it's Christmas. WW, just when emotions were at a low, what a way to sweep this story up into the 'One Of The Best' category.

WW ... thank you again.

Delko484848Delko484848over 3 years ago
Let Cindy get her revenge

I hope the Iron Crowbar starts talking to Cindy again. As I said in an other commment let her get her revenge at the reporter Amber Harris. When she and Carrie showed up at Ambers house the Iron Crowbar and Theresa were already there. Why can they not include Cindy and Carrie in their plans and action. My opinion is that they keep Cindy to much in the dark because she disagrees with IC on some issues. She does not deserve that. She is also part of the family and a good police officer and they should respect her actions and opinions. Or is this the authors way to downsize her role in the stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Amber's baby

Could it just be a DNA swab to embarrass Amber revealing the father to the public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ignore the A**holes

Don't get worked up over negative comments from people who probably cannot write one full sentence without mistakes. Look at the ratings.. 4.73 . This shows a lot of readers like your stories. Am looking forwards to the next thrilling installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story

I am getting over the weird politics and just getting on with the story. Literature and art are not about the world we wish We live in. These characters abuse each other endlessly until killed. That is the story. I think it is very well written and thank ww for his literary engagement and even posting this daga For Free so thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best stories

Of all your stories, this ranks easily in the top three. I have to say that I am still waiting for the revenge on Brendan Chapel for the bombing. I hope you let Laura have the honor. Another great job.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
Great!

Two things irked me about this ending.

Why did Troy remove his mask, and why did he speak? He removed all doubt as to his identity, but it's still without evidence. Amber will only be more determined. Whatever he has planned for the baby...

I'm not quite sure how Cindy and Callie, outside, are figuring into this. They're probably witnesses to whatever Don is doing, which will trip up Amber's future testimony. A bit too convenient, however. Cindy and Callie know, but Don and Teresa (?) don't.

The perfidy of the press, some LEOs, and leftist politicians is becoming more condensed. Evil.

Mr3x49Mr3x49over 3 years ago
Don't let the Assholes get to you

Those of us who have written something, anything posted on this website have assholes who will criticize and attack what all of us have written. Sometimes it involves grammar or spelling, other times it involves criticisms of plot points.

For instance as a set-up for a main character I had a kid in college as a protege who goes to college as a pre-teen and then gets wealthy from his inventions. I had one idiot respond that there are no kids going to actual universities, when I had one in my freshman classes at the University I went to, I also had a senior citizen in that class as well. This University plays Division 1 Athletics, and we had a Doogie Howser, being chaperoned by his mom or caretaker each time that class met for that quarter.

So, don't let the assholes get you down, there are enough of us normal perverts out here who may have started reading your stories for the incestuous sex, but stayed for several years after falling for your story and the characters you created.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fast and Furious

A truly great entry in your long line of excellence! Bad guys get badder. Good guys get badder. Interest and tension in the story get BETTER!

The quote attributed to JFK, though, may be misplaced. I believe it should rightly be attributed to the late, great United States Senator from Illinois, Everett McKinley Dirksen. As the story goes, Dirksen, who later served as Republican Minority Leader in the 1960s, gave some political advice to newly minted Senator Jack Kennedy: “There’s three things to remember. One - get elected (you did that); two- get re-elected; three- don’t get mad, get even.”

Dirksen is also noted as the guy who, when rueing federal spending, coined the phrase “ A $100 million here and a $100 million there, and pretty soon you’re talking REAL money.” It was, after all some 60 years ago. (Ahhh, the good old days...🙄).

Really enjoy your work and this set is close to the top of the heap. Way to go!!

rick

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
HOW CAN THE I.C. CLAN EVER LOSE

with all the infighting amongst the other sides. TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****This is some great storytelling. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
2164 Followers
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES