All Comments on 'No Way Out Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
drkhonestydrkhonestyover 3 years ago
Outstanding!

Loved the ending, but I’m upset that IC lost some of his ability to protect Governor Jared. The epilogue was spot on...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it.

Ignore the assholes, keep em coming. The only reason I'm posting as anonymous is that I can't log into the site right now.

Grange_57Grange_57over 3 years ago

Is this the end of the Iron Crowbar saga?? If so, I am in mourning right now. Have been following each episode with a sardine on my tongue (bated breath lol ) and need to get my monthly fix from this great Author. I wonder what the next 400yrs will bring.............. :-)

Also posting as anonymous as I can't log in either.

tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

This was a very nice way to start my day. This was a wonderful read and series. Thank you for your gift WW. It is my favorite of all of Lit. I also really enjoy it when you do these time jumps. Stay safe over the next few weeks. Godspeed as one of my fave youtubers likes to say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Current Events

Love how you put your spin on current events within your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liked it on the whole.

I like the story but I am not happy with how out of control the "Good Guys" are getting. Murder and torture makes them not much better than the Swamp Frogs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Brilliant, as per usual

Avalanche2015Avalanche2015over 3 years ago

More awesomeness from the premier author on Literotica, loved it and the ties that bind through time. Thanks so much WW, "Finis" is such a harsh word, looking forward to more of your fine work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Apples falling from trees

The Iron Crowbar out propagates the Swamp Frogs!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
THAT IS A SMALL NICHE OUT OF THE SWAMPERS PLAYBOOK

but once again those rosters are not quite current. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good but troubled

I like the stories and plots current to today's headlines but, I still can't consolidate the man of integrity and valor and mystic mind power that uses Bible verses to the one who has sexual relations with whoever strikes his fancy. Just reeks of disloyalty. It is an adult story site I get it but still.......Good read.

666iceman666icemanover 3 years ago
What goes round comes round and bites back.

To set the Governor in the good light he is then there should be a shock in the impeachment and he survives to annoy those rats a little longer, allowing the IC to bring a few into line with the bent end of said crowbar.

Really pleased to see Cindy held her end up for Don when the chips were down, and he returned the favour by getting to Ambers home before her. (Just a side not those escape and evade exercises where my least happy moments whilst serving in the forces) My pain for Cindy and Cali were felt x 100 what they went through with those drones etc for three hours a true cat and mouse game by IC and Iron Wolf.

Sometimes there is only one way to ensure that those who work outside the framework at any cost are dealt with has to have a permanency to it. So being guilty twice he got minced (fair warning to others).

This story had so many other trails that I can see ending up as other tales make your writing style so good WW another 5+* and the standard double cheeseburger. I can't wait for the next one to be published.

Iceman

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank You WW

Look forward to more of your stories and unique characters. CPW

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmmmmm

As much as I loved this story, and I really did, I don't like that you jumped to the future with Brien Coney and left the present with Brendan Chapel and other miscreants and the impeachment vote open. I really wanted to see Chapels comeuppance, preferably by Laura. Still, a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One of the best

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Betty Morelli's fate

I am dim. So, Cindy silenced Betty to protect her and Don's dirty little secret? Am I reading that right? And Don has no regrets about it? How are we supposed to be rooting for characters who commit cold-blooded murder and then get away with it?

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
WHAT A CLEAN UP OF THREATS

With the sad death of Hargreaves the rest of frogs and their minions just got some taste of a Red Crowbar workover. What is the Iron Wolf going to do to Nash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Awesome chapter. I have followed each chapter from the original Todd and Melinda (which I was not too comfortable about due to the content). I took a week or two in early 2020 to read that series. BUT from then on I was hooked, reading avidly until I caught up to the author. Then waiting eagerly until the next chapter came out. Now I am waiting for what seem to be an age. Could it be “Finis” at the end of this chapter is indeed finis of the series. Surely not.......... The swamp frogs have regained the Presidency (in real life), must be fodder for more work.... Some many loose ends.... so many possible story lines. Let this be but a pause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Please

Jonesing for my Crowbar fix. I know this is an erotic literature site and the incestuous nature of one of his early stories is what started me reading his stories, but now I am hooked and don't care if there is sex or not. The writing is that damn good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Period

I NOTICED COMMAS AFTER ALL OTHER STORIES BUT - NO WAY OUT - HAS A PERIOD AT THE END !!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story 👍

Your story are great, your writing is excellent. So sorry for the end of the series!!!!

I hope you submit more stories in the future.

GREAT!!!! GREAT!!!! GREAT!!!!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next story in progress

The next story is in progress. There have been some delays due to external factors, but I'll get it submitted soon. Thanks for your patience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
commnet scared

the previous comment scared me as it said series end. at 83 I knowlosses do happen but am thankful I will be able to enjoy you some more

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
New story submitted.

The newest story in the ongoing saga has been submitted, and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another great story. I can understand why Don and Cindy react when everything is stacking up against them and I suppose the illegal actions of the swamp frogs and their henchpersons?? especially FBI agents allow some justification for the reactions of Don and Cindy but it still leaves a little bit of a bad taste in one's mouth.

Still puzzled about Betty Morelli and I hope she gets some justice. I got the impression though that Cindy was involved with her death but to me it seemed more an action of either the swamp frogs or even the next Mr Big, possibly the same entity. Loved the analogy to Eipstein's death??

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum8 months ago

IC has a family and friends who will make their destiny part of history. Great story!!

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

No Way Out Ch. 04 Previous Part
No Way Out Series Info