Noah's Unlucky Day

Story Info
A chubby transguy embarrassingly loses his clothes in public.
1.4k words
2.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noah had woken up bright and early today, looking forward to his usual morning walk with Jake, his young St. Bernard. As the two made their way down the street, a stray jogger tripped, splashing his fresh coffee all over Noah's top.

"Im so sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yes, yes, I'm fine" Noah responds, embarrassed as he is quickly forced to remove his sweater. Luckily, the jogger moves on quickly after a few more profused apologies. "Damn it" Noah thinks. He never leaves the house without at least two layers, but he can't put the sweater back on now without burning himself. See, Noah has a rather unfortunately sized chest, and even with his binder working with everything it's got to hold it back, the shape of the poor boy's large chest can still be made out through just a T-shirt.

After some consideration, Noah decides not to let this cut short his walk with Jake. The dog always loves his time in the sun, and Noah was really hoping to take a few pounds off of his slightly chubby tummy and hips, so the two carried on, Noah slouching forward awkwardly to better hide his chest.

As they reached the trail Noah frequented most often, Jake catches the scent of a squirrel that had just run by. He takes off immediately following it, yanking Noah along with him "Jake!! Stop it!" Noah screams as he's pulled face down in the wake of the dog's path. Another measure Noah typically takes to deal with his dysphoria is only wearing baggy pants and shorts. As the boy has thicker thighs and hips, these help hide his shape. They do not, however, stay on well while being violently dragged down a trail by your massive dog. Noah shrieks again for Jake to stop as he feels his shorts yanked halfway down his butt. The excitement of the situation is too much for the dog though, and he keeps on his run until the shorts are completely yanked off by a tree root as Noah is hauled over the top. This exposes his pudgy thighs and hips, as well as the embarrassingly tight panties he had chosen that morning.

"Jake!" Noah shouts one final time, fruitlessly, as the end of the leash finally slips over his hand and the dog bounds off. "Fuck this!" Noah thinks, both startled by losing his dog and his shorts. He looks back, frantically searching for his bottoms.

"Are you okay, young man?"

Noah jumps with a start, whipping around and tugging the front of his shirt down over his panties. An older couple was making their way towards him, looking at him strangely. "Umm yes! Im sorry, I've just misplaced something!" Noah says, embarrassed at how tight his shirt was now over his chest, and noticing how the man was staring at his thighs. "Its absurd how short young ones shorts have gotten these days" The older woman grumbled to her husband as they continued down the trail.

Noah, red-faced and further humiliated by the woman's comment gave up on the quick search for his shorts and sprinted in the direction of his run-away dog. No matter how embarrassed he was, he adored Jake and would never forgive himself if he lost his pet.

Further down the trail, he approaches the top of a sharp hill with a path torn through the brush, away from the regular trail. "He has to have gone this way with all these stomped up plants" Noah decides, bracing himself to climb down the steep drop.

Now as you've probably already noticed, today is definitely not Noah's lucky day. Right as he starts down the path, he trips over an another unfortunately placed root, and stumbles forward, rolling down the hill. "Ow!" Noah exclaims, as he rolls over rocks and through the tick weeds. A horrible sound worsens his fear and surprise halfway down. "RRRRRIIIIIPPPPP". Noah, in an equally regrettable way to his shorts, has now lost his remaining shirt, as it is torn across by a jagged piece of tree stump and further removed by the thick growth on the rest of the way down.

After reaching the bottom of the hill, the terribly embarrassed Noah looks himself over. Luckily, he's made it through without a scratch. Unluckily, he is not wearing nothing but a binder and his panties. His chubby tummy sticks out over the waistband of the underwear and his thighs jiggle as he stands. His binder is straining tightly enough over his chest that you can easily discern the large e-cup bumps underneath. Humiliated, Noah crosses one arm across his chest and holds the other between his legs. He's come too far now though to run off without his dog. However horrible this is, he has to find Jake.

As he looks forward, he sees a pond up ahead through tall grass, which has been equally trampled to the weeds on the hill. "Jake had better be over there" Noah hopes, as he stumbles towards the water, blushing at the way his butt and tummy jiggle as he walks.

Reaching the edge of the pond, Noah looks across and sees Jake on the other side. "Thank god!" He exclaims, relived to have found his pet and be getting this over with. He looks around, hoping to see an easy way across. Unfortunately, it seems the only way is to swim, and judging by Jake's soaking wet coat on the other side, that must've been what he did too. "Well, I guess it's not like this can get any worse"Noah sighs, climbing into the water and beginning his swim towards the opposite side.

As he splashes through the deepest point where he can no longer reach the bottom, Noah encounters a sharp piece of driftwood which stabs his upper chest near his collar bone. "Ouch!" He shouts, startled by the jab, and jerks backwards in the water. The driftwood, sticking up from the sand in the bottom of the pond, as managed to hook through the zipper at the top of his binder, and as he swims backwards to try and free himself, manages to yank it fully down. Noah shrieks in surprise as his fat tits are freed from the constraints of the binder, bouncing as he thrashes around. Unfortunately all the movement manages to do is further tangle the garment in the wood, eventually pulling it off. "DAMN IT!" Noah shouts "WHY ME?"

Ashamed and demeaned, Noah gives up his attempt to free the garment from the debris and swims the rest of the way to the shore. " I guess it's not like their's anyone around here anyways." He thinks, still blushing furiously. As he reaches the shore, the worst happens. Jake has seen another squirrel. The massive dog begins his sprint forward once again, and what can Noah do at this point but follow?

"JAKE!!" Noah sprints after the dog, trying desperately to reach him before they end up somewhere public. His massive breasts bounce wildly as he tries to catch up, their puffy pink nipples stiffening from the cold air. His plump thighs and tummy shake similarly, and Noah tries desperately to ignore the humiliating movement and focus on reaching his pet.

Up ahead, Noah can see the tree line. "JAKE PLEASE STOP!" Noah screams, horrified at how close they were to being on back on the main road they had come in from. Right at the edge, he makes a dive towards the animal, desperate to stop this horrible run. He slams into Jake from the back, looping his arms around the dog and managing to stop him after being dragged just a bit further. He grabs onto the leash and collapses, exhausted. His boobs shake as he gasps for air.

"Oh my! What is that?!"

Noah jerks upwards even in his worn out state, and his gaze meets the stare of a wide eyed hiking group, staring at his nearly nude form. Most of their eyes are locked on his heavy tits, others roam around his tummy, thighs, and crotch where his panties have formed a tight wedgie from all the running. Utterly defeated, the poor boy freezes in place breaks down sobbing. The group of people watch his tits heave and shake until one of the woman is kind enough to help him cover up and offer him a ride home.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It kinda peters off at the end but it’s still hot. I grew up with huskies so the fear of a dropped leash is real. I too wish there was more description. Depending on which country’s measurement system, mine were c-dd range so I like that Noah’s were bigger but I’d like to know his band size so I can know for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This does feel rushed and you should describe the him before you strip him down, but, if you put in that, this works really great, and was honestly pretty hot. Please keep writing and keep up the good work, it's hard to find trans humiliation things like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This feels rushed as hell like u literally didn't even describe Noah beyond his weight how am I supposed to enjoy the mental image of his embarrassment when I literally don't even know what my mans looks like

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is great, would love to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please write more omg, this was really hot! Loved the details of his panties and losing his binder - I'm fat and transmasc and it's so hard to find this stuff for us.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Hate You, Want You Connor can't stand his co-worker, Dave.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Humiliation with a Tail Plug I wear a butt plug tail around a public mall.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
A Memorable Cricket Match Indu meets a match-fixer during a cricket match.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Embarrassing Her Embarrased, nude female public humiliation...in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Bathroom Excuse Trans man tries to escape bad date with the bathroom excuse.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories