Noble Beasts Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that, Aurelie neatly fished her coin purse out of her dress and spoke to Vivian. "May I hire your whore, my lady? I have something terribly Improper to do."

"Of course," Vivienne replied cordially, and Sama quickly turned full attention to Lady Aurelie.

"I saw you strip clumsily out of your dress and shift, and I see how messily they bunch on the floor, ready to wrinkle. It is understandable that a whore would not treat clothes with respect, but mine are to be treated gently and folded neatly, and there is an extra silver in it for you if they are."

Taking the silver patted pertly into her hand, Sama began unfastening Lady Aurelie's belt. Gone were the nervous, shaky hands of her own disrobing, and she moved as deftly and professionally as any servant Hortense had seen. First the belt, then the dress quickly lay pressed neatly upon the empty chair Vivienne had once occupied, and Sama moved behind Aurelie to quickly slip the shift off and above the noblewoman's head.

The shortest of the four women by an obvious degree, Lady Aurelie was also obviously the smallest. By the Lady, Hortense thought, she's small enough that I could lift her against the wall the way the Lord Captain does. The smallness was proportional though; small hips still held a little bit of curve, small breasts a little bounce on a petite frame, and a small smile that showed confidence in her great appeal. Much to the Vicomtess' surprise, she had trimmed the hair from her lips, and all but a small blonde patch from her mons. Lady Aurelie blushed under her liege's appraisal, but still performed a small turn so all could see her pert ass, pointed out by the long blonde hair which almost reached it. Giving the Vicomtess a wry look, the noblewoman could not quite keep her breathlessness at bay, as she asked, "Is this improper enough, your Majesty?"

Hortense could not help but hold her glass up in salute, before taking another large drink of her incredible wine. How on earth did she feel this free from mere alcohol? As she gestured for the minx to return to side saddle, Hortense realized that she felt Lucid. Her inhibitions were not trampled roughshod by this odd, spiced wine, but gently lifted away. Her senses, not dulled, but sharpened, as Aurelie, only partly obeying her orders, abandoned the ladylike pose along with the dress to sit astride her Vicomtess' lap. Hortense's sense of smell seemed more acute than ever, as the light floral scent of this most improper lady's perfume mingled with strong hints of arousal, and that pleasant amount of gentle sweat which proves a person human.

Hortense kissed Lady Aurelie's neck and throat hungrily, noticing only peripherally as Sama and Vivienne adopted the same position. She teasingly traced her fingertips down the smaller woman's back, and was rewarded by the sex grinding impatiently into her thigh, as a wet spot began to form on the top of the Vicomtess' very expensive dress. Low, but not quiet, sounds of desire filled the small room from the women to their right. Hortense's exploring hands traced and gently pinched the pert nipples in front of her, and was rewarded with more sounds of desire.

This continued for several minutes, and Hortense could sense each time the woman riding her reached that same point of aching, desperate readiness, and then deliberately pulled back. From what, she was sure to soon discover, as the Viscomte itched to remove her dress. But she still felt, even now, the sense of competition with her mirror, Vivienne, and did not want to lose herself to sensation before her rival.

Vivienne clearly felt the same, as the two slowly began to lock eyes with each other even more than with the women riding them. "I suppose," Vivienne began, though in her hesitation Hortense felt the promise of victory. "I suppose it is my turn to command."

"Not so," Lady Elise spoke up, shocking the women who had forgotten her in the heat of the moment. "It is mine, and I command that women who would be queens not fight over chateau parlors. When you decide who is the dominant, the stakes of the contest shall be worthy of you. Now set this aside and act by your will."

This time both Vivienne and Hortense held themselves as if spellbound. Each looked into the eyes of their chosen partner and felt the heat rising. Hortense's mind played back the moment when she had almost lost control, skirt hiked to her hips, gaze held in some very unusual eyes. This time, her control broke.

Hortense's hands flew as her belt and then her dress and shift disappeared to a pile on the floor, and carried her friend to one of the chaise lounges in the salon room. She imagined the beasts of the woods watching yet again as the Vicomtess hungrily teased her conquest, and this time raised her ass as if to invite them. Fingers pressed gently but insistently between soft, wet lips, and then began circling her lover's pleasure center as sighs became less controlled.

Two fingers introduced themselves to Lady Aurelie's tunnel, as the noblewoman's strong core hugged them. She timed the strokes of her fingers to the sound of Lady Sama's similar moans from where she lay sprawled on her riding cloak beneath Vivienne. The rhythm slowly and steadily built, as hitched gasps matched little squeezes from her lover's core, until the moment came. A moment vaguely familiar to the Vicomtess from her dreams and from some furtive self exploration, but nevertheless marvelously new. The delicate Lady Aurelie's face tightened in an expression somewhat close to pain, but worlds away entirely, and she cried out in overwhelmed sensation beneath her Vicomtess, spasming around her fingers several times before sinking back into the chaise. Sounds across the room indicated similar joy.

As Lady Aurelie returned to her senses, pulling Hortense close for a kiss, her own hands began to trace the Vicomtess' excitement. A change of positions seemed in order. Hortense's pleased growl was interrupted by a loud Thump! from the balcony just below their tower window!

Elise, closest to the window, was first to it and cried out, "Whoever it was just shut the door!"

The Ladies quickly dressed, acutely aware now of how very unaware they had been of their sound, or of what an agent of another noble family, skulking along the window would have seen. The climb to the ledge from the balcony below, (Hortense's bedroom, to boot!) was quite achievable, as was the jump back to the balcony. The ladies dressed quickly as embarrassment and nerves re-entered the ecstatic chamber. The sun was setting over tree-crested hills, and Hortense quietly scolded herself that, even if they had not been interrupted by this, the seneschal would have posed them just as big a problem coming to fetch them for supper. The man was a stubborn loyalist to her husband and would have no qualms about imprisoning highborn ladies on her husband's behalf.

The mixed emotions on the faces of the women around Hortense mirrored her own. A new joy, fierce and fresh, dampened by fear for the future, a fey and sexy sense of defiance, and a stark determination to meet this challenge head on. She spoke curtly "We will clean ourselves and reconvene for supper soon. We shall sleep separately as is proper," she smiled slightly at her choice of words, despite circumstance, "and then meet after breakfast tomorrow in my Husband's private audience chamber. I shall have an excuse, or better yet some make-work for the seneschal before then."

12