Non-Stop Erotic Cabaret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh, Aatos... I want to strip you now..."

Cethaz put her hand beneath his underwear and felt around, first grabbing his bottom before she moved her face down to his stomach and licked it. She loved getting up close and personal with his abs; she had done such a good job of making him nice and strong. As she moved her tongue over him, she took his underwear and pulled it down to uncover his rock-hard erection.

"Mmmmm, I like what I see."

Aatos pulled his briefs off the rest of the way and Cethaz pinned him down on the bed. It was easy for him to forget just how strong his wife was, but he was fine with her being dominant in bed like this. If she crossed a line, he would say so; she was very respectful of his boundaries, just like he was to hers. She started to press his penis between her strong, muscular thighs; she could feel his hard column quiver between them. Aatos said, "Cethie... could I make a request?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Could you take off your bra? I want a nice look at your titties."

Cethaz laughed. It was pretty rare for Aatos to use a word like "titties" but she liked it when he did. "Take a nice, long, look, honey." she said as she undid her bra. Aatos watched as her bra fell to the side; oh, her breasts were so beautiful; they were nice and tan, large but still perky, and with lovely nipples that were just the right size.

"I... I want to suck on them, Ceth."

Without a word, Cethaz lunged forward and pressed her bare bosom onto Aatos' face. She had a blissful look on her face as her husband's mouth moved on her breasts; he started licking her left nipple as his hands moved onto her firm bottom. She had moved forward and her crotch wasn't rubbing against his penis anymore, so she moved her hand behind herself and took his erection in her hand, circling it with her fingers and moving it up and down.

"Does this feel good, Willow?"

"Mmmph!"

Cethaz moved back a little to let Aatos speak.

"It... it feels incredible but I... I want to explore your body some more."

"Oh, that's fine, Willow. What do you want to to with me, honey?"

"I want to put my hands all over your hair."

"Mmmmm, that sounds nice."

She moved off of Aatos and knelt on the bed; her husband moved over to her and embraced her face-to-face while he caressed her long, silky hair.

"I know that you were in a very dominant mood, Peachie, but I wanted to do this so badly."

"I don't mind. Just let me get back up on top when we... finish each other off."

Aatos moved his mouth to her breast as he continued to stroke her dark, silky tresses.

"Oh, Willow, that feels so nice, ahhh..."

Cethaz liked it when she let Aatos take the lead during foreplay; she loved how sweet and gentle his touch was. She sighed with delight as she felt him sucking on her breast and his fingers going through her hair. Her nipples were as hard as diamonds and she felt her crotch growing moist, but she was fine letting him take his time as he had his fun with her.

Aatos moved his mouth off of her nipple and said "Lie down on your stomach, honey, I want to massage your back."

She moved down and spread herself face down on the bed, laying her head on a pillow with her hair spread out behind her. Aatos couldn't help but take a look at how her massive breasts stuck out underneath her when she lay down like that. He put his hands down on her back and kneaded her soft skin though her hair; Cethaz gasped and moaned as she felt his hands on her. Then he moved his hands down to her bottom; Aatos noted that she was a little heavier than when they had first met but she was no less gorgeous. He pushed and pressed her wide but firm bottom and placed his erection between her buttocks. Then he moved his hands upward and cupped her breasts.

"Hey, I thought you were going to massage my back!"

"I got... distracted."

"It always comes back to my boobs and butt with you, doesn't it? Could you get off of me? I want to finish you off in a really special way and I need to get something."

Aatos rolled off of his wife and she moved over to the bedside table and removed a bottle of lubricant from the drawer.

"I know how disappointed you were that I'm too short for us to pull off that 69 position, but I want us to do the next best thing. Since I couldn't get your penis into my mouth very far with that position, I decided that maybe I could use my hands on you instead. Does that sound good?"

"Oh Peachie, that would be divine!"

"Now lie back on the bed and let me put this on you before we start."

Aatos leaned back, lying face up on the bed, and Cethaz squeezed some liquid out of the bottle and into her palm. She enclosed her fingers around his trembling erection and moved her hand up and down on it, making sure to cover the entire shaft with the warm oil.

"Ahhhh, Peachie, I feel so good."

"And you're about to feel better. Let me get into position, sweetie."

Cethaz moved so that she was on top of Aatos and facing his penis, while the junction of her thighs was just above his face.

"You can start now, Aatos."

Aatos moved his face upwards and put his tongue on her soft, warm opening while Cethaz purred with pleasure. Her breathing quickened as she felt him tease her labia before going deeper within her. She almost forgot about pleasuring him before she collected herself and took hold of his hard, slick maleness. She used her other hand to feel those killer abs that she loved so much. Cethaz' hand was slow as first as she moved it up and down on Aatos' member, but she picked up speed and started moving faster as an electric feeling radiated through her nether regions. Then she felt her husband take her buttocks in his hands as he moved his tongue to her hot pearl, and she screamed his name as she felt her center shatter into euphoria.

Aatos leaned his head back a little as he heard her orgasm. "Peachie, I love you so much, keep doing what you're doing." She was stimulating him just how he liked, making sure to take her time and not finish him too quickly, and having her all around him made him so horny. He put his face back onto her sex and went back to exploring her inner walls with his tongue; he felt himself near his own climax as Cethaz worked on his length.

Cethaz was pretty sure that he was about to explode by this point; she moved her mouth in front of his penis and opened wide. She moaned as another orgasm exploded inside her; she pointed Aatos' erection at her mouth as he shot his seed inside of it. He moved his mouth off of her and said,

"Oh Peachie, you were so amazing."

She moved around so she was looking at him, and placed her head on his chest. "You were too, Willow. You are so good with your mouth."

"I have to say, dancing on that pole made me feel a bit uncomfortable, but at least you enjoyed it." Aatos said.

"Oh, I sure did."

"You were great on that pole, honey. You took to it so fast."

"Yeah, I guess that it's a gift."

"I bet you like the gift of getting multiple orgasms a lot better, though."

"Oh, Willow, don't sell yourself short, you're the one who gives those to me." Cethaz pulled herself up, hugged him and gazed into his eyes with a beaming smile.

"And the orgasms you give me are quite nice, too. Even though I only get those one at a time."

"Hey, that's not my fault." Aatos noticed that Cethaz was having trouble keeping her eyes open; it looked like he had managed to wear her out once again. He yawned; he was quite tired, too.

"How about we just fall asleep together?"

"That sounds like a good idea to me."

The happy couple lay down on the pillows and were soon asleep.

12