Nora and James - a Story Pt. 05

Story Info
Married couple continue their sexual adventures together.
2.6k words
3.77
9.9k
8
1

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers

"James, Randall will be in town this weekend for a short stopover. Let's go to dinner -- and invite Ann. Let's do Italian."

"Great idea. I think they'll get along well together."

We sit at the table after a great meal at Forneaux's Ovens, drinking expresso. Randall and Ann talk about medical matters and the interesting diseases they've seen. It's only moderately interesting. Nora looks into Ann's eyes. "Ann, James and Randall and I are going to go home and have sex. Would you like to join us?"

"I'd like that, Nora. I'd like that very much."

We sit in the living room and I break out two bottles of champagne. For an occasion like this, it has to be Dom Perignon.

Randall has an idea. "Let's be naked while we enjoy this. We can watch one another, let the anticipation build." It's a great idea and so we do. This is so relaxed. Nora sits next to me; I lightly rub her shoulder. Ann is next to Randall. She runs her fingertips over his nipples.

'Randall, did you know that James and Nora record themselves and their friends having sex? They can watch it on TV."

"Ah, come on, really? Will you show us some of it? It would really get us in the mood."

Nora tells him that we have a special video of the fourth anniversary party Adrian threw for us. "Neither of you have seen it. Would you like to watch a little? It's pretty kinky."

They can't wait to see it. I get the portable hard drive and plug it in the TV. We sit back, enjoy our wine and watch.

Ann and Randall are fascinated. They stare intently at the screen, transfixed by what they see.

They see us naked, on our knees, facing one another. They see me masturbating a black cock until it comes on Nora's face. They see her hand on mine, helping me do it. Then they see her do the same to me, jacking a dude off on my face with me helping. By the time it's all over, we are both smiling, covered in cum, giving each other a high five.

"God, Nora", Ann says. "That's so hot. Each of you got two loads. That's got to be the kinkiest thing I've ever seen."

Randall agrees. "Yeah, that's kinky all right. Man, it turns me on big time."

Nora is excited too. "I can't wait any more. Let's go to the bedroom. I need someone to give it to me."

Randall has not seen our bedroom before. He likes the full-length mirror on the wall. "Hey, neat video gear you got." I explain that there are two full color, high resolution video cameras each with a digital recorder. One is aimed at the bed, the other at the mirror.

Nora says "James has become adept at editing and splicing the recordings. It's pretty easy with the software nowadays. Sometimes I help him do it."

We flop on the bed and Nora takes control. "Randall, I said I'd tell you when I was ready for sodomy. Well, I'm ready now. I want to be sodomized and I'd like you to do it. I'll lie on my side. James, will you lube me up put Randall in me?" Another great idea! I grab my tube of Anal-eze and gently work some into Nora's ass, getting her slippery and ready for his prick. It's always thrilling to watch her being taken that way. And extra hot if it'll be a black man. The red LEDs on the cameras are on. We're gonna be in pictures.

Nora lies on her side, facing the mirror and I help Randall slowly enter her ass. Oh, God, what a view. He says "Jim, get in here with me and do some fucklicking."

"How?"

He explains what I should do. "Jim, you'll love it. You'll see up close -- a black dick going up the ass of the woman you love. Lean in and put your tongue in her cunt. She'll get double fucked that way." Yet another great idea! It's really erotic, licking her like this. Nora runs her hand through my hair for encouragement. And I can see what Randall is doing to her.

Nora is having a great time, moaning and watching the two of us work on her. She says, "Ann, look in the mirror! Randall is in my ass and James is eating my pussy. Will you kiss me? I want your tongue in my mouth. That would make it perfect, to have all of you loving me at the same time. Oh, God, Randall, keep fucking my ass. I need it. That's what I want."

Ann and Nora start to kiss -- with lots of tongue action. They get extra turned on because they can watch themselves. Finally, Nora has a combination anal and vaginal orgasm.

Afterwards, I bring two more bottles of Dom Perignon from the kitchen. We sit on the bed, drink and talk. One of the things we talk about is what we want to do next.

Nora is not out of ideas. Not by a long shot. "Ann, James - I want to see you two in a sixty-nine. Lie on your sides and eat each other for me."

We do. Ann's mouth is soft and warm on me. I'd like to fuck it some time. Her cunt is fresh tasting, delicious. I love eating her this way.

"Randall, there's some Astroglide in the nightstand. Get it for me please. I want us to lube our fingers and frig James' and Ann's ass holes while they sixty-nine. You do Ann, I'll do James. But first, I wanna taste him a little. OK, James?"

Oh boy, is it OK! Nora starts by rimming me. Feeling her tongue in my ass while I suck on Ann is just mind blowing. From her soft moans, I can tell that Ann enjoys what Randall is doing to her butt while she sucks me.

Ann stops for a moment. "James, try real hard not to come. I'm going to need it for later."

We have to make this last. Nora pulls away and says "James, I'm going to put my finger where my mouth has been."

Oh wow! She's going to ream my ass! She calls oral-anal sex her fetish but so what? I love it when we do it to one another. It's a regular part of sex for us. And I love watching her do it to others. We both know how it turns me on. It turns us both on.

Nora starts tracing my anus with her fingertip. She glances sideways at the mirror so she can watch herself doing it. The feeling is just so incredible. It's an intimate, loving thing for her to do to me. Things get even more intense when she pushes deeper, really reaming me. I can feel it all the way to my prostate. No way I could ever criticize her for having such a delightful fetish.

But I have to stop. Ann has to stop. If we don't, I'll come, and I've been ordered not to. Ann and I disengage and kiss. Lots of tongue action again. Randall asks, "Ann, do you have an idea for a finale?"

"I sure do. You'll all love it. James and Nora have expanded my ideas about sex to where I'm actually getting creative. So, here's what I'd like. James, lie on your back, help me put you in my pussy. I'll ride you. Play with my tits and let's start to fuck a little. Mmmm. Randall, put your cock in James' mouth and fuck him there, will you? It'll be a huge turn on to see a white man taking a black penis. Is that OK with you, James?"

"Yeah. I've looked forward to sucking him again. Having you and Nora watch me doubles the excitement."

So, we do fuck and more than just a little. "Nora, there's room for one more. Stand beside me and I'll eat you. Your cunt or your ass. Which would you like?"

"My ass is a little sensitive right now, Ann. How 'bout you eat my pussy?"

"Oh yeah! But first, first, rub your pubic hair against my cheek. It's so soft and curly. Then I'm going to give you a thorough licking. Look around, Nora, look in the mirror and tell us what you see."

"OMG, Ann! It is way more than erotic, it's ... hot, its ... decadent! When I look down, I can see you running your tongue in and out of my cunt. I see James squeezing your breasts as you ride him. I can see Randall's gorgeous black dick - and he's fucking my husband's mouth with it."

We all have beautiful orgasms together. Nora on Ann's tongue; me in Ann's pussy and Randall in my mouth.

It's late and we are all tired from all the tremendous sex. I ask if Ann and Randall would like to stay for the night. There's a guest bedroom.

Ann says, "Randall, will you sleep with me tonight? We've never fucked, and I'd like to find out what it's like with a black man."

Of course, it's impossible for him to refuse such a modest request. The two of you go off together. Nora and I, satisfied, satiated, fall asleep in each other's arms. Tomorrow will be a new day. For all four of us.

NEXT MORNING

Ann and Randall come into our bedroom. He's dressed, wearing his backpack. "Guys, I hate to run out on you like this, but I've got a flight in two hours. Gotta plan for long security lines at O'Hare." He calls Lyft and we bid him a fond farewell.

"Ladies, would you like me to make breakfast for us?"

Yes, they would. Nora and Ann set the table while I brew coffee and make scrambled eggs and toast. We're still naked. It's wonderful to see us, them, moving about naturally, with no inhibitions. My eyes wander to the tufts of hair where their legs meet. No doubt about it -- I'm a pussy guy. I put some Cotton Candy grapes on the plates, and we sit down to eat. I like to watch their breasts move as they eat. Guess I'm a tit man too.

We talk about our plans for the day. Ann says, "Our foursome is down to three. Kind of a letdown."

Nora looks seriously at us, saying "I've got something that we can use in place of Randall -- at least temporarily."

"Oh yeah? Will you share the secret with Ann and me?"

"Even better, let's go back to the bedroom and I'll show you."

We do. Nora goes to her dresser and pulls out a white plastic cylindrical object. The end of it looks like a cock.

"It's a dildo", she exclaims. "Look, the tip vibrates. It was a gift from Adrian."

I ask, "Have you used it before?"

"Sure, silly. That's how I know how it works. Adrian and I used it."

"How did you use it? When?"

"Last Friday, James. Remember, you had to work late, and I did mention that I had a date with Adrian, and you said OK. He asked me to sit on the edge of the couch. Then he put it in my pussy, turned on the vibrator, and moved it in and out until I came. And ..."

"And what?"

"Well, later, he asked me to use it on myself while he was in my ass. It was really hot, and I had another orgasm."

"Oh damn! Why did all that work have to pile up on Friday? I wish I'd been there."

"Honey, don't worry. There'll be other times. I wanted to tell you, but we haven't had much time alone what with weekend guests. Why don't just the three of us play with it? We could have fun."

Outstanding idea! I ask Nora to lie on her side, facing the mirror. "Love, will you open your legs more. I want you to watch what I'm doing to you. And I'll record us."

I slowly feed the dildo into her pussy. She's so wet that no lube is needed. As I turn the vibrator on and start fucking her, Ann moves closer so she can get a better view.

Nora is getting into it as I start to work the dildo in and out faster. She turns her head, reaches for Ann's hand and moves it to her breast. The added stimulation gets her really into the artificial fucking I'm giving her. Nora looks into Ann's eyes and asks, "Will you sit on me? I'd like to lick you while my husband pleasures me. Please, I want you to ride my face."

"Oh yeah! It always turns me on when you do it to me." Ann kneels and brings her cunt to Nora's lips. Nora begins to eat her. I love to hear the lapping sounds she's making.

"Mmmm! James, this is so good. To lick my friend's pussy while you give it to me in mine with Adrian's dildo. I feel like I've died and gone to Heaven."

Nora trembles and shakes and does get to Heaven with a huge orgasm. Ann is not far behind and she comes on Nora's tongue.

"Oh, that was just fantastic. I've tasted you. Here, now you two can taste me." She offers the dildo for Ann and me to lick.

Nora says, "That was so great. James, would you see if there is any bubbly left, please?" There is and we open and relish the last bottle of Dom Perignon. After sex like that, it is very refreshing.

Time to move on. "Ann, now it's your turn. What would you like to do with James and me?"

"I want to be fucked. I want to lie on my back and have James do it. And I want you to sit on my face while he does."

Another outstanding idea! I can't wait to get into Ann. When I do, her cunt is soft, warm, gripping me gently. Nora mounts Ann's face. As we get into it, Nora leans forward so we can play with each other's nipples. Nipples are premier erogenous zones for us both.

I kiss Nora and ask, "Is she eating your ass or your pussy?"

"Her tongue's in my asshole - but she's reaching around and rubbing my clit."

That's wonderful. "Do you think we seduced Ann into doing oral-anal sex?"

"No, not at all. She's always wanted to do it. We just made it possible for her."

We continue to suck and fuck each other. I tell Nora, "Look in the mirror. Tell me what you see."

"Oh, God! It's so hot! I see you pounding away. The woman you're fucking is sucking my ass. You and I are kissing and playing with each other's tits. It's heaven all over again. Afterwards, can I eat your cum out of Ann? I want to taste you and I want you to watch me swallow."

How could I ever tell you that no, you cannot have her cream pie? Maybe not smart but be not dumb.

Finally, we each have beautiful orgasms, me in Ann, you on her face again. And you get to eat the cum you coveted out of Ann. We are wonderfully exhausted. Two days of strenuous, beautiful, kinky sex. It's time for Ann to get home. On her way out, Nora whispers in Ann's ear.

After she leaves, I ask, "What did you whisper to Ann?"

I told her that we were thinking about getting a queening chair.

goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers