Nora and James - a Story Pt. 07

Story Info
Nora and James have interracial adventures.
1.9k words
2.92
4k
5
3

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers

NORA AND JAMES PART 7

"James, here's an e-mail from Randall. He's in Rochester."

"Where's that?"

"It's somewhere in Minnesota. He's at the Mayo Clinic for a conference. It ends Friday. He says he can catch a flight from Minneapolis and get here at 8:30. He wants to stay overnight but has to leave Saturday afternoon. What should I tell him?"

"Text him 'yes'. I'll make late dinner reservations at Everest. We'll meet him at the airport. OK?"

"Outstanding, my love! I've always been partial to Alsatian cooking. It's refined without being fussy. And, James, I've been thinking and I'd like to try pushing Randall's bisexual boundaries a little bit. You know, get him to be more... experimental."

"Why do you think he'd be up for that?"

"Well, he certainly enjoyed fucking you in the mouth. That's a start. I think he's just curious and kinky, not attracted to men. The plan is just to let him try what he wants to try."

"OK. We'll see what happens."

FRIDAY NIGHT

Nora, Randall and I have had a fabulous meal: the best Rieslings I've ever tasted and crayfish soup, pike in red wine and a plum tart. Proof that the French and the Germans can get along. We are stuffed. Time to go home. And time for bed.

We can't wait to get into bed together.

Once home, we get undressed as usual, sit around and talk. In keeping with our dinner, I serve a double eau-de-vie de poire. I have an idea.

"Nora, I imagine that Randall's had a long day and flying's no fun anymore. Let's go to bed. I've got an idea that you'll like and it'll be different from the way we usually perform."

"Sounds like a plan."

In our bedroom, I ask Nora to lie on her side, feet facing the mirror and to draw one leg up. The cameras need only slight adjustment to capture it all.

I say "Here, use this", as I hand Randall the white dildo. He does. He inserts it into Nora's pussy. She's so wet that it goes in effortlessly. Sitting behind her, I coat a smaller dildo with Anal-eze. But before putting it in, I just can't resist giving her pretty anus a kiss. Then in it goes!

I drag a large pillow over to Nora. "Here, prop yourself up. Look in the mirror and you can see what we're doing to you."

Nora gasps at what she sees. She sees a black man with a great hard on working a dildo in and out of her cunt. She sees her husband sitting behind her, moving another dildo in and out of her ass. She is being fucked by two dildoes at the same time! She doesn't last long -- the double penetration brings her to a screaming orgasm, almost like two orgasms.

"Would anyone like another pear brandy? And would anyone like more sex?"

Nora and Randall say 'yes' to both.

"Nora," I ask, "what would you like us to do next?"

"How about a nice bukkake? I'd like you guys to cum on my face. That'd be really hot."

We're eager to grant her wish. "Sit on the side of the bed facing the mirror. You'll see us doing it to you, watch yourself being cummed on. I'll move one of the cameras so it records us in the mirror."

Nora takes her place. Randall and I stand on either side of her and begin to wank ourselves.

"Can you do it to each other? I'd like to see you stroke each other's cocks for me. James, why don't you start working on Randall?"

I move to Randall's side and take him in my hand. His penis is ultra erect, long, black and beautiful. I enjoy holding it. It's like masturbating myself but with only tactile feelings. I move him a little closer to Nora, still moving the skin back and forth. Randall's excitement builds as he starts to rub his nipples.

Nora starts to smile. "Give me his cum, darling. I want to feel it on me. I want to see you do it."

And he does it. Multiple jets strike her cheeks, her nose and her lips. My sweet Nora always looks so beautiful and so sexy with her face covered and dripping this way.

"Oh yeah! Look at me, how nice and messy I am. Thank you, Randall. And thank you too darling. And now it's your turn. Randall?"

Randall takes me in hand. It's even better than doing it myself and really erotic to see his black fingers moving on my white dick. I can't last long and soon, my cum shoots out to join his on Nora's face. It's dripping from her and, my God, she looks sexy. And I know what she wants next.

"Darling, will you clean me up? I'm all messy."

I sit beside her and give long, slow licks up her face and let the cum I've collected dribble into her mouth.

"Delicious! That was perfect, everything I could have wanted. It's kinky, I know, but I love the taste of cum and I love you for giving it to me that way. Now let's go to bed."

We pile into bed, like peas in a pod. Nora is facing me. As we drift into sleep, she says "Darling, I have a fantasy. May I share it with you?" Of course she can!

"I imagine we're in bed, making love. I'm on my hands and knees with your wonderful cock moving inside me. And as we fuck, we watch a movie, like the one we made tonight, with me getting my face cummed on. Or I can imagine a movie where you're the one getting cummed on. Our fifth wedding anniversary's next month. Could I talk to Adrian about that?"

NEXT MORNING

It's 8 A.M. I can wake without an alarm clock so I decide to fix breakfast. Something unusual. Smoked trout hash and poached eggs should do. When it's ready, I bring in the weekend WSJ and go to wake Nora and Randall.

"Rise and shine, guys! Breakfast is ready. Both of them are still a little groggy but we manage to make it to the breakfast nook and have a nice start to our day. As we're finishing, Randall points to a chair sitting in the corner.

"What's that, that funny looking chair over there?"

Nora answers him. "It's our new queening chair."

"So, yeah, what is it anyway?"

"Would you like me to tell you how it works?"

"My curiosity's aroused -- so tell me already."

"The wedge shaped pillow goes underneath the chair. Here, let me show you. Now you can see that much of the seat is missing so whoever's sitting in it has their crotch exposed. Some Sundays, James sits in it and reads the paper and I'm underneath, licking his ass. Then, he does the same to me."

"It sure makes the editorials more interesting."

"Randall," Nora says, "would you like me to sit in the chair? Then, you could get underneath and rim me."

He readily agrees. It is so erotic to see Nora sitting in the chair, legs apart, getting rimmed and drinking coffee. She puts down her cup and asks, "James, will you stand beside me? I want to hold your cock while Randall eats my ass. Just holding it'll make me feel so close to you."

It's so nice to have her hold me like that. I feel close to her too and reach over to stroke her hair. Nora begins to rub her clit. I ask, "Nora, what's it like? What are you feeling?"

"It feels so good, so erotic. When his tongue is in me, it's like my ass is being fucked by a small cock. I'm going to get myself off while he does it."

Nora's hand begins to move faster now. The combination of masturbating and getting her ass licked brings her to orgasm. She moans, squeezes my cock and slumps in the chair.

"Oh Randall, that was so nice. It was beautiful. Now let's get back in bed. There's something I'd like you and James to do. Do you remember what we did last night, with the two dildoes? I'm thinking how nice it would be to do it again but with two cocks instead of the dildos."

"Darling, are you wanting a double penetration?"

"Yes, loving husband. If that's what it's called, that's what I want to try. OK?"

Yes, it is very OK! I grab the tube of Anal-eze. Nora and I sit together on the edge of the bed, facing our mirror. Randall stands sideways so we can see everything.

Nora says, "Darling, one of the most erotic things about sodomy is lubricating your partner's penis, holding it in your hands and imagining where he's soon going to put it. I'll squeeze some out and you smear it on him. It's extra erotic when we do it together, knowing you want to share me and have him in my ass."

She holds his dick by the tip and delivers a generous glob then I use my fingertips to coat that beautiful black erection. I've enjoyed it in my mouth before but today, it's Nora's turn. She'll soon get to have it in her ass. I can see the excitement in her eyes.

Nora asks, "Darling, I can't wait to get started. How should we do this?"

"Guys, I'm going to lie on the bed. Nora, you get on top and sit on my cock. I'll reach back and spread your cheeks so Randall can work some lube in your ass and get you ready for him."

He does. Nora smiles and wiggles her butt as Randall's finger moves inside her.

"Randall, I'll spread Nora's cheeks apart. Put the tip of your prick on her anus, rub it around. Then slowly, very slowly start to push it in. Nora, kiss me. I want to look up at your face and into your eyes. I want to watch your expression at the instant he penetrates you. And I want to watch as you feel Randall's cock filling your ass."

He does. Nora's lips form a perfect O as he enters her. "Oh, James, he's in my ass now. I'm so full of black and white cock. Can you feel him moving in me? Do you get turned on sharing me this way?"

I can. I can feel him through the thin membrane that separates our cocks. It seems as though sodomy is making her cunt extra tight, glad to have me in it and I'm really hot and loving it. As I caress my wife's swaying breasts and pinch her nipples, she leans forward so we can kiss. This is just one of the most erotic ways to have sex. I look up and see her smiling with pleasure. Nora's face is just inches from mine, and I watch it as she is being ass fucked and I'm fucking her. Randall and I get synchronized so he pushes in while I pull out.

Nora looks in the mirror so she can watch herself being double penetrated. We both watch and I'm immensely turned on seeing my wife sandwiched between me and a black dude. "Oh, this is so good. I love the back and forth rhythm of your pricks. It's so wonderful to be fucked this way by two lovers. James, can we do it sometime with Adrian -- or some other man?"

Nora straightens out and makes a loud moan as her orgasm consumes her. And Randall and I come, in her ass and cunt, almost at same time.

"That was wonderful, amazing sex. I'm tingling all over. Thank you both for giving me this experience. I hope it's not the last time I get to have a DP."

Somehow, I don't think it'll be the last time.

goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers