Nora and James - a Story Pt. 08

Story Info
Nora and James have a bisexual 5th anniversary orgy.
1.9k words
4.35
6.6k
6
4

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers

Prologue

Nora, Adrian and I are lying in bed after another glorious three-way fucking session. She runs her fingers through Adrian's hair and says, "James and I have a fifth wedding anniversary coming up in two weeks. Could you arrange a celebratory party, an orgy, for us like you did last year?"

"Yeah, I could do that. Is there something special you'd like to see or do or have done to you?"

"There is. I've got this fantasy. It's really kinky but hot and I can't seem to get it out of my head. The fantasy is that I'm watching and helping while James gets fucked and cummed on. Since we've added bukkake to our repertoire, I've begun to develop a real cum fetish."

"Wow, Nora, that's really far out! Yeah, I could probably help make that happen for you. But James, you've got to understand that what we're talking about is over the top raunchy, as intensely bisexual as you're ever going to get. It'll be for Nora and she'll be there with you. I can arrange something but both of you need to tell me that you're up for it, no reservations and no regrets."

It's kind of much and I'm not so sure. Nora senses my hesitation. She puts her arms around me, kisses me deeply and says, "Oh, James, please say you'll do this, that you'll do it for me. And for us. It would be so hot, so decadent to see you covered in hot cum and to lick it off you. And we can invite Ann, OK?"

"OK, Nora, just this once, and just for you. I'll do it. I'm in."

Anniversary Orgy

Nora, Adrian, Ann and I have enjoyed another spectacular dinner and magnificent wines from Adrian's cellar. As we finish our cognac, Adrian says, "Nora, will you please put this blindfold on James? I want the party I've prepared to come as a complete surprise. Once he's set up, we'll adjourn to the entertainment center."

She puts the black silk blindfold around my head. Adrian leads the way and Nora leads me.

Once we get there, Adrian says, "Nora, and Ann, will you undress yourselves then undress James. Please feel free to touch him wherever you like -- or he likes." They do and kiss and caress every inch of my body. I'm throbbing.

He continues, "This is going to be an anniversary orgy in three acts. For the first act, Nora, will you bring James over here and ask him to get on his knees? There're extra pillows. You can put one under his butt for added comfort." She does.

James, please remain as you are while I make the final preparations.

"Nora, will you please remove James' blindfold so he can see the orgy we have in store for him. It's just the first part, of course, There'll be more to come later."

Nora unties the blindfold. Oh my God! There's a black teenager standing in front of me. He's got a beautiful hard on and its only a few inches from my face. Two more young black studs are standing nearby, slowly stroking themselves. And Nora is kneeling close beside me. I also see that Adrian has installed a long floor to ceiling mirror and in it, I can see that Ann is stretched out with her face between Nora's legs. She is slowly licking Nora's cunt. Nora is smiling at me, excitement showing in her eyes. There's a camera on a tripod nearby. Adrian will be recording every bit of this.

Adrian explains, "James, Abraham, standing in front of you, is going to fuck you in the mouth. Nora will help him and caress your nipples while Ann is eating her. The other young men, Martin and John, are going to jack off and cum on your face, just as Nora wanted. She'll get to see her fantasy come true, close up. And so will you. You can watch yourself in the mirror. We're going to push Nora's cum fetish to the max."

"Oh James, this so erotic, so decadently bisexual. Please tell me you want to do this with me. Please tell me it makes you hard and you're up and ready for it."

Adrian's right. It's over the top raunchy. But it'll give Nora a thrill and who knows, I may like it too. And it's only once. "So OK lover, I'm ready. Feed me his penis."

Nora brings Abe's black cock to my lips. Fortunately, its regular size and I must admit it's exciting to feel him slide the head between my lips. Nora is all smiles. She runs her fingers through my hair, gently strokes my face and as Abe gets into fucking me, starts rubbing my tits. Oh boy, are they sensitive. I look in the mirror and see a young black guy stroking his cock in and out of my mouth. His balls are swaying. And I'm loving it.

"Watch yourself, darling," Nora says. "I'll watch with you. We'll watch you get fucked in front of me and we'll watch you getting cum all over your face. And Abe, tell me when your ready. I want to be holding your balls when you unload in my husband's mouth."

This better than I expected. Adrian beckons to Martin and tells him what to do. I look up to see the head of Martin's dick on my forehead. He keeps on stroking until he explodes. There's cum everywhere, running down both sides of my face.

I look a mess but Nora keeps on encouraging me. "Oh, yeah, lover, take it, take it for me. You look so hot, so hot that way. I love it."

John is not far behind. He steps forward and unloads on my face. Then Abe cums in my mouth, his dark balls gently cupped in Nora's white hand. I'm getting to love how cum tastes.

"Share it with me, babe", Nora says as she leans forward to kiss me. We hold each other close as I pass the cum to Nora. She swallows and licks her lips. "Thank you for the snowball darling. It was very sweet. And thank you for making my fantasy come true. I'll always remember this."

"OK, guys", Adrian says. "Time for round two." He lies down and asks me to get beside him. "Nora, you ride me and Ann, you can ride James."

They get on top of us and we begin. Of all the ways Adrian and Nora fuck, I like to see her riding him the best. I like to see her moving up and down on his cock, her breasts swaying, lips parted, moaning and crying out when she finally comes. And having Ann on top of me isn't too shabby either. She reaches down, scoops some cum from my face, spreads it on her nipples and invites me to do the same. Which I do.

"Nora," Ann says, "there's Martin's and John's cum on my breasts. Would you like to taste some of it?"

Smiling, Nora leans over and gives Ann a big wet French kiss them moves to suck her breasts, enjoying the taste and hardness of her cummy nipples.

"Thank you for the extra snowball and..." She stops, hit by her orgasm. Ann is right behind her and we come together.

"OK, guys and gals," Adrian says. Time for refreshments. He brings out bottles of chilled champagne and some funny looking canapes.

"What are these?" I ask.

"They're small boiled potatoes, hollowed out, filled with caviar and topped with crème fraiche. It's a traditional eastern European treat." Well, they sure taste good, especially with sparkling wine. Impressive, we all agree.

"Do you think any one's ready go ago again? There's plenty of time left in the video cam." Adrian asks.

"Yeah, I am." Abe responds. "And me too", Nora chimes in. Somehow, I knew she would.

They get up and start to kiss, arms around each other, black on white. Abe moves behind Nora, cupping her breasts. The sight of his black hands on her white tits is so erotic. I just can't pass this up and go to join them, sucking on Nora's nipples. She smiles and makes contented little noises.

Abe moves one hand behind her. Nora's eyes widen. "Honey, he's playing with my ass. He's got his finger in it."

'Yeah," Abe says, "this is one fine ass. I'd sure like some of it. I'd like to sodomize your wife. You OK with that?"

Nora breaks into a big smile. "Oh, James, let him do it. I want him in me that way. And I'll make it worth your while."

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, while he's in my ass, I could be pleasing yours. With my mouth. I'd like to do that to you."

"OK, I'm sold. How can I pass up one of your fantastic rim jobs?"

"Ann," Nora asks, "will you get Abe and me ready?"

"I'd love to", she replies. Ann proceeds to lube up Abe's cock. She kisses Nora and works a well lubed finger in and out of her rectum. "Now, you're good to go. Get on your hands and knees. James, dear, you get on your hands and knees in front of Nora, so your butt is next to her face."

"Let's get it on," Nora says. "Ann, will you spread James' cheeks a little for me? And Abe, when I feel you sliding into me, I'll push my tongue into James' asshole. Oh, Adrian, please be sure to get all of this on tape. Some closeups if you can. We're going to have my first double anal and I'll want to relive it again."

Nora moans into me as she is being penetrated. I can hear the sound of Abe slapping against her ass as she begins to lick and suck mine. Oh, boy! I can hardly wait to watch the tape of us getting it on together like this.

Nora writes and wriggles as she's being sodomized and wiggles and strokes her tongue in my ass. If feels fantastic. Finally, she cries out and throws her head on by back as she begins to orgasm. I quickly sit up and take her face in my hands.

"Darling, kiss me while Abe comes in your ass." As she does, Nora comes, hard and loud.

Nora and I are exhausted. All of us are. "Adrian," I say, thank you for this evening. I never thought Nora and I would be having sex like this, with you and Ann, and Abe and Martin and John. I didn't think we'd like doing all the things we did together, but I certainly did."

"Me too," Nora says, "It's been every bit of what I fantasized about, decadent and bisexual to the nth degree and just plain wonderful. I'm so glad James enjoyed it with me. Thank you so much for making it happen."

"OK, guys. Thank you for coming to my party. I'll have a tape of it for you ready in a week or so. I think I'll take out some exciting parts and have them play in slow motion."

We dress and get ready to go home. We both can use a good night's sleep. In the foyer, Ann gives Nora a good night kiss and whispers in her ear. As walk to our car, I ask "Nora, what did Ann say to you back there?"

"She says she has a new boyfriend. And she thinks he's bi."

goodcat
goodcat
21 Followers