Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want some special photos taken of me here this summer, some of them in the nude. I don't know who else to ask. I need someone I can trust. I hope that could be you. If I have my camera here next time and show you how, would you take the photos I want."

"I wanted something sexually exciting to happen, something to look forward to in the weeks ahead. Maybe I wanted something hot to tell my friends about later. Though I never did show these to anyone, until now, to you.

"The next Tuesday when he came I showed him how to use the camera and about how far away to stand. And so I posed for those first photos I showed you, the ones in the lounge chair. I could see as I removed my top and then my bottom he was already growing hard inside his swim shorts and I could tell he was large. I was becoming more and more turned on. Then when I spread my legs and touched myself there was a huge bulge in his shorts and I was becoming very aroused, feeling lewd and promiscuous, hungry for have sex with him. I had not been with any boy for weeks. So I asked him to put the camera down and come closer, to sit next to me. I reached for him and began to stroke him. He did not last long and was quite embarrassed for coming so quickly. I told him it was fine and I said to him, 'Next time we will go into the cabana and it will be much better.'

"So the next Tuesday I met him when he came in the gate and asked him to follow me inside. There was a futon there for when someone wanted to nap after a swim. I asked him to lay down next to me. We began to kiss and I became naked again and let his hands roam all over me. I pulled his swim suit down and off and he was very hard when I reached for him. I was feeling so eager James to have him take me for the first time. I remember saying to him. 'I hope you want to fuck me, I want you to very much. Will you do that for me? It's OK, I am on the pill. If you come in me now we can do it again before you leave.'

" After that we had sex almost every Tuesday, usually twice, and when we didn't I was very disappointed. We did every sexual thing we could think of. Always he was gentle but also frightened I thought, cautious of being caught with a well to do white girl. The last time, the Tuesday before I left on Friday to return to Chicago, I asked him to take those photos I just showed you. The sex was very good that last time and we did it for a long time, and then again later. You can see how well used and satisfied I was in the photos. I asked him to let me take one photo of his cock and balls. Sometimes I like to look at it when you aren't around.

"James, it was wonderful having sex with him that summer. I was the aggressor. He was beautiful and kind and we wanted each other very much and pleased each other so well. Of course it was especially forbidden because of who he was and his color. For me that made it hotter. James, I want these photos to show you I knew how to take chances to get what I needed way before I knew you."

"When I met you, James, several years after that summer, everything changed very quickly. I found all I was looking for and all I needed and I grabbed you as fast and hard as I could and held on. I did the right thing then. We did the right thing together. Only good things have come to me through you and with you; I will try very hard not to risk what we have. But we both recognize our sexual needs have evolved and together we need to find some new ways to satisfy them. I believe we will-- and we will still love one another and stay together always. Perhaps someday, maybe soon, we can share new photos of new experiences."

I had several hours to think about what Nora had said. I was glad I had seen the photos but I realized if she had shown them to me when we were first married I would have been upset, very jealous and very nervous, seeing her display her sexuality so openly. Maybe I would have worried then she always would desire the new and the forbidden. I wondered if there were more photos she did not yet want to share with me. Perhaps they were all of him, photos she had taken and treasured now: him standing with his cock hard, knowing she was waiting to take it, sucking him or letting him inside; him with cum dripping from his cock after having her; him with his face wet from having eaten and pleased her.

As I thought further I recognized now I was not jealous or resentful or intimidated. In fact, I couldn't resist dwelling on what I hadn't seen, imagining what more had happened between them that summer, pictures in my mind of her playing with him, her mouth on him, perhaps filled with his cum; of my Nora on all fours, turning her head to smile at him as she took pleasure from his brown cock and gave pleasure back to him; of her riding him, teasing him by going so slowly, making him ask for her to move faster, of his cum oozing from her when she moved off him. I would not have created those pictures in my mind even a few years ago. Now I wished she had them and would show them to me. I kept this to myself

I seized on her comment about our making new photos like the ones she had just showed me. "Nora, I have been thinking hard about what we want to happen to the extent we know what we want. Showing me these photographs gives me a hint as to what you are feeling; I would guess there is a sexual energy and hunger you have now and want to share with me.

"Will you answer me frankly, Nora? Would you welcome the opportunity to have sex with another man? I assume the new partner would be Adrian Benton if we decide to accept his offer. We have fantasized about it but are you eager for sex with someone new now, during the days ahead? Do you feel you would enjoy it? Crave it even? Just tell me if you can."

"James, I believe I would enjoy sex with another man. Certainly, I hope it would be enjoyable. Probably most married couples at a certain point would enjoy sex with new partners, a walk on the wild side, scratching the itch, whatever. That is not the main issue, James, I believe you agree. What concerns me is the after-taste and the after-life of such a coupling. What if it turns out to be more than a one act play? What if there are repeat performances, over and over. Where does that leave a marriage? Our marriage? And how will we each feel about ourselves?

"I have the desire for sex with someone else, James. I believe you know that and I sense you do not object, you might even welcome it. But there are risks, James, and that is why all I can say now is, maybe. "

12