Nora's Fantasy Ch. 05

Story Info
Nora has sex with Alex and Kara.
2.3k words
4
2.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora was sleeping in her bed. She opened her eyes and stretched. She thought about what happened. She then heard moans of pleasure. She looked up and saw Caitlin, Iris and Cecile were standing in front of her, stroking their cocks. Before she could say anything, the three of them came, spraying their cumshots all over her body and face.

Iris shook her head. "Filthy little slut," she said. "Go and wash up. We're heading to someone's house."

Nora nodded and crawled off to the bathroom where she took a long shower. She got dressed in a nice black and white plaid skirt and white buttoned up shirt. Iris smiled and caressed her daughter's head.

"I'm sure they are going to have so much fun with you," Iris said. "Now go and get into the car." Nora nodded.

Hours later....

Nora and Iris arrived at Kara's apartment. Iris knocked on the door. Kara opened the door and hugged her friend tightly.

"It's so good to see you again," Kara said.

"Same to you," Iris said. "I'm sure you two are going to have a lot of fun. I can pick her up or you can drop her off at my house after."

Kara nodded. "We'll see you later then," she said as she watched Iris leave. Kara smiled. "Well then. Let's head over to the living room." Nora nodded and followed Kara into the living room where they sat down on the couch. Kara smiled at the young speedster. "I think I could use some oral satisfaction. Why don't you come over here and help me with that?"

Nora nodded and reached down Kara's pants and pulled out her cock. Before Nora could speak, Kara shoved her entire cock down Nora's throat, causing the young speedster to gag. Nora tried to push Kara away, but the Kryptonian was much stronger than her.

"That's a good girl," Kara said as she fucked Nora's face harder and deeper. "I love when you suck cock."

When I suck cock, Nora thought to herself.She's fucking my face. I can't even speak to get her to stop. But this feels soooooo gooooood Tears of joy and pleasure were now streaming down Nora's face as Kara was facefucking her.

"Oh fuck," Kara said. "I'm gonna come. Here it cooommmmeeessss." Kara plunged her entire cock down Nora's throat and came inside Nora's mouth. At the same time, Nora's gag reflex activated, causing the young speedster to expel clear saliva all over the Kryptonian's cock. Kara finally withdrew her cock from Nora's throat and smiled. "That was amazing. Trust me, that is just a quick start of the fun the three of us are going to have." Just then, the doorbell rang. "That would be the final person. Now, I left a outfit for you to wear in the bedroom. Go get dressed and sit on the bed."

Nora nodded. She headed to the bedroom and saw pictures on the bed, as well as an outfit. There was always a note from her mother.

"Hey there sweetie," the note read. "I know that you are still new to having intercourse with other people, but these two women will be very gentle with you. I'm sure they will bring you to the best orgasm you've ever had. Have fun, your mother Iris." Nora then looked at the outfit. It was a smaller version of her Dalmatian outfit that she owned. She put it on and admired herself in the mirror.

"Fuck," she said. "This is not the right size. I feel like it's too small." She then looked at the pictures. She gasped as she saw that the pictures were of her getting either facefucked or pussyfucked by Caitlin, Iris and Cecile. The first picture showed Nora on her knees, blowing Caitlin. The second picture showed Iris holding Nora's head and fucking her face. The final picture was the most sexual. It showed Iris and Cecile spitroasting Nora, as they kissed each other, while Caitlin was jerking off.

Nora was so lost in her own thoughts that she didn't notice when Kara entered the room and wrapped her arm around her body. "These pictures are why we want you so badly," Kara said. Nora turned around and saw Alex standing there with Kara. "Now shall we start with some foreplay?"

Nora nodded. Kara smiled and began to kiss the young speedster on the lips. Nora felt Kara's body pressed against hers and this made her feel hot. While they kissed, Alex slipped her hand down Nora's outfit and began to fondle her breasts. Nora's nipples began to get hard.

Kara then pulled away and Alex began kissing Nora. While this happened, Kara was lighting some candles. She then put on some soft sensual music. The three of them then danced slowly, listening to the music. Nora shivered in pleasure as she felt Kara's and Alex's hot breath on her neck and cheek.

"I think you should probably remove some clothes," Kara said to Nora. "I'll dim the lights."

Nora nodded. Once the lights were dimmed down, she proceeded to take her clothes off slowly. Soon, she was completely naked.

Alex and Kara were both rock hard now. They couldn't wait to play with this young speedster. Kara smiled and opened her bedroom drawer. "I have some things that we can use to start this off," she said. "You get to choose the color; pink, white or purple?"

Alex smiled. "Pink," she said. Kara smiled and pulled out a small pink vibrator. She turned it on, and it began to vibrate, making a soft humming noise. Alex smiled and laid Nora on top of her. Kara smiled and laid down in between Nora's legs and began to rub her pussy.

"What a cute, little pussy," Kara said. "I think it needs something special." She began to rub Nora's pussy with the tip of the vibrator. The vibrator was a Pink Sparkle Vibe. Nora moaned and leaned back against Alex's body.

"You are definitely a good little girl," Alex said before she proceeded to kiss Nora on the lips. The two of them moaned together as they kissed deeply and passionately.

Kara smiled as she watched her sister and the young speedster kissing. She knew this was the perfect time. Nora's pussy was dripping wet with excitement and anticipation. Kara then slowly slipped the vibrator into Nora's pussy.

"Oh fuck," Nora moaned as she felt the vibrator enter her young hole. She had never had a vibrator inside her pussy before. Though Iris, Cecile and Caitlin have fucked her, she was still a virgin. She had masturbated multiple times, using her fingers, but never with a vibrator. This was a whole new experience for her. She felt the toy hitting spots inside her that she had never felt. She suddenly started to tense up and bounce back against the vibrator.

"I'm cuuuummmmmmmmiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggggggggg," Nora screamed as she orgasmed, squirting her juices all over Kara's face and the toy.

Kara smiled and kissed Nora, letting the young speedster taste her own juices. Alex then joined the kiss and tasted Nora's juices on her sister's face. "I think you're ready for the next step," Kara said. "Do you know what that is?" Nora shook her head. Kara smiled along with Alex. "We're going to spitroast you. I'm gonna fuck your pussy while Alex fucks your face. We're going to cum twice inside you, then we will switch places, and cream you twice again. Are you ready for the time of your life?"

Nora nodded and watched as Kara and Alex removed their pants and panties, revealing their rock hard cocks. Alex and Kara then proceeded to kiss Nora's neck and shoulders as they got her into position; with Kara behind her and Alex in front of her. Nora smiled as she was on her hands and knees. She felt Kara's fingers graze her pussy lips and whimpered in pleasure. Nora smiled at Alex before taking the DEO agent's cock down her throat. Kara smiled, rubbed her cockhead against Nora's pussy before slowly plunging it inside her tight snatch.

"Holy fuck," Kara said as she felt Nora's pussy grip her cock. "She's a tight fit." Kara moaned as she placed her hands on Nora's hips. "How's your end Sis?"

Alex smiled as she humped Nora's mouth. "Fucking incredible," she said as she patted Nora's head. "She's mommy's little cockwhore. Fuck. Iris must have been having a great time pounding this tight, young hole. I think she is going to cum soon."

Kara smiled as she tightened her hold on Nora's hips and slammed her harder and deeper with every single thrust. "Oh fuck," Kara said. "I'm gonna come as well." Alex nodded and placed her hands on Nora's head. "Let's all cum together."

The three women then moaned in pleasure as they fucked in unison. The pleasure was too much for the young speedster to handle. With a little whimper, Nora came, spraying her juices all over Kara's cock. That encouraged the DEO agent and Kryptonian to pound her harder and deeper. Finally the Danvers sisters went off like rockets, unloading their respective orgasms inside Nora's holes. Nora tried to relax, but the two women were still horny and they kept fucking her face and pussy. They were both plowing her as they came.

"I'm gonna come again," Kara screamed as she hammered Nora's pussy. Alex screamed in agreement as she humped Nora's mouth harder and faster. Nora was lost in her own pleasure. She let out a muffled scream as she came for the second time. Just then, Kara and Alex plunged their respective cocks deep inside Nora and came hard inside her holes, screaming that they were cumming. After a while, the three of them were now partially exhausted from their orgasms. Nora smiled as she felt Kara's cock withdraw from her pussy. Alex smiled as she withdrew her cock from Nora's mouth.

"That was amazing," Kara said as she kissed Nora on the head. "Are you ready for the second double filling?"

Nora nodded and watched as Kara and Alex switched places. Alex smiled as Nora started to suck on Kara's cock, which was coated in both her own juices and Kara's cum.

Alex then rubbed her cock against Nora's pussy. Before she proceeded to plunge her cock into Nora's pussy, Alex pressed her lips to Nora's pussy and began to suck on her pussy lips. Kara smiled. She looked down at Nora and stroked her head. "Now Nora," Kara said as she stroked Nora's head. "Alex is going to plunge her cock inside you. She's not too girthy, but she's definitely bigger than anything else you have had."

Nora nodded as she sucked on Kara's cock. She then moaned softly as she felt Alex's cock enter her young, speedster cunt. Kara smiled as she laid down underneath the young speedster. She then proceeded to kiss and lick Nora's pussy. "Oh yeah," Alex said. "Loosen that young hole for me Sis."

Kara nodded. She rubbed Nora's pussy and stretched it out with her fingers, allowing Alex to slide more of her cock inside the young speedster's cunt. Finally, the DEO agent was fully inside. "There you go," Kara said. "Now fuck her hard and make her cum."

Alex nodded as she fucked Nora harder and faster. The DEO agent was driving her crazy with pleasure. The young speedster was clearly enjoying it because she was moaning in pleasure. Kara and Alex then proceeded to kiss each other as they fucked the young speedster. Finally, they reached their second orgasms. The two Danvers sisters then pulled out of the young speedster and began to kiss each other and fondled each other's bodies. The pleasure was too much for the young speedster, and Nora collapsed on the bed in exhaustion and fell asleep. Kara and Alex then proceeded to hug her tightly and slept with her between them.

The next day....

Nora yawned and stretched her arms. She noticed that Alex was staring at her.

Alex and Kara then kissed each other as Kara handed over a bottle of anal lube to Alex. Alex squirted out some lube onto her hand and rubbed some on Nora's butthole and then on her cock. Kara smiled as she reached back and began to rub Nora's butthole before slipping a finger inside Nora's butt. Kara then kissed her sister's lips, opened Nora's butthole, and smiled as Alex slid her entire cock into Nora's anus.

Alex assfucks Nora deep and hard, causing the young speedster to whimper and mutter muffled screams of pleasure.

Kara smiled as she patted Nora's head. "You are doing so good Nora," she said. "I know Alex's cock is big. It hurts a little bit, but you'll get used to it soon."

Alex nodded as she slipped her hand under Nora and fingered her pussy. "Kara's right Nora," she said. "My cock will be interacting with your ass for a while."

Kara slowly slipped her body underneath Nora, kissed the speedster on the lips before plunging her cock into Nora's pussy.

Nora moaned. "Fuck," she said. "I don't care if it hurts. I want you to make me cum. I want to cum from being dped by you both."

Kara and Alex smiled and tightened their hold on Nora's body and began to fuck her harder and faster. The pleasure was too much for the three of them. They all screamed as they came. First Nora came, quivering in pleasure as she experienced her first dp induced orgasm. Then Kara and Alex kiss each other, as they cum inside Nora.

Nora was left on the bed, while Kara and Alex took pictures of Nora's freshly fucked holes. They sent the pictures to all of the other women, including Iris.

Kara smiled. "You did very well Nora," she said. "Now I think we should take you home."

Nora nodded and was carried off to the bathroom to wash up. She wondered who was next.

To be continued....