Nora's Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Nora has her first gangbang.
3k words
4.71
8k
8
3

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/04/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora West-Allen had been having fun playing with her favorite women. This morning, Nora was sleeping in her own bed, with her body against Caitlin's and Iris's, while she had Cecile underneath her. Nora smiled and began to kiss Caitlin on the lips.

Caitlin loved being with Nora more than ever. Their relationship was now no longer just friends, but lovers. Caitlin moaned in pleasure as the two of them kissed.

"Fuck Nora," Caitlin said. "You are one horny, little speedster." Suddenly the doorbell rang.

"Finally," Nora said as she jumped out of bed and walked over to the bedroom door. "I thought it would never arrive."

"What the hell am I supposed to do?" Caitlin asked.

"Give my Mom and Nana blowjobs," Nora said as she closed the door behind her. Caitlin smiled and began to suck on Iris's cock and stroked Cecile's cock. Iris and Cecile then proceeded to fuck her hard and deep inside her holes; Iris fucked Caitlin's face, and Cecile took Caitlin from behind. Nora walked in and smiled at the sight before her.

"Mom," she said as she rubbed her own body. "You guys are so horny that you want to make love to each other and not me?"

"Oh Fuuuuccccckkkk," Cecile swore as she unloaded her own cum inside Caitlin's backdoor. Iris proceeded to unload her cum into Caitlin's mouth. "Nora, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to betray you. Caity is just so hot. I just wanted to make a...a... awwwww fuuuuccccckkkk," Cecile moaned as she felt Nora's lips wrap around her cock. Cecile was speechless. Nora West-Allen was sucking her cock, which was just inside Caitlin's ass. Nora smiled as she popped Cecile's cock out of her mouth and stroked it, coating it in saliva before kissing it.

"I want you to breed me," Nora said. "I'm old enough to be a mother." Cecile smiled as she rubbed her cock against Nora's pussy.

"I would love to breed you," Cecile said as she pushed her cock into Nora's pussy. "Fancy a little taste of Caity ass?" Nora nodded and smiled as Cecile sat Caitlin down on her face. She gave Caitlin's asshole a little lick, before she proceeded to stick her tongue inside Caitlin's backdoor and lapped the fluid inside.

Caitlin's moans of pleasure told her that she was doing well. Suddenly Nora felt a warm solid substance enter her mouth. "Mmmmmm," Nora said. "Tasty." Cecile smiled and stroked Nora's head.

"You dirty little slut," she said as she fucked Nora deeper. "I love watching you doing nasty filthy things. It turns me on. Oh god. I'm gonna come soon. I'm gonna come inside your pussy. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk." Cecile rocked her head back and screamed as she unloaded her cum into Nora's pussy. Cecile moaned as she laid down on top of Nora.

"Best sex I've ever had," Nora said, smiling. Cecile smiled back and kissed Nora on the nose.

"One load inside," Cecile said. "Two more to go." Nora nodded as she snuggled against Cecile's body.

"Cecile?" Nora asked.

"Yeah?" Cecile responded.

"I'm not on the pill," Nora replied. Cecile's eyes widened as she realized she just knocked up Nora West-Allen, her own granddaughter.

2 hours later...

Nora was in the shower, washing her body when she felt someone rubbing her body up and down. She recognized the hands immediately. "Caitlin," she whimpered.

"Hey there sexy," Caitlin said as she rubbed Nora's body. "I have been waiting for you for some time. My cock is rock hard and ready for your pussy. Time to fuck you hard and deep." Caitlin pushed her cock into Nora's pussy. Caitlin smiled as she held Nora tightly and pressed her against the shower door.

Suddenly the bathroom door opened and Iris walked in. Caitlin covered Nora's mouth and began to fuck her harder. Iris then saw Caitlin in the shower.

"Hey you," Iris said. "Where's our little slutty speedster?" Caitlin smiled as she tightened her hold on Nora.

"I don't know," she said. "Maybe she went out to get some things. I'll let her know that you are looking for her." Iris nodded.

"Yeah," Iris said as she rubbed her cock. "I have something to give her." Iris then left and closed the door behind her. Caitlin smiled as she tightened her hold on Nora's hips and slammed her harder.

"Fuck," Caitlin said. "You are nothing but a fucking little slut. Oh god. Here it cooommmmeeessss." Caitlin screamed as she unloaded her cum into Nora's pussy.

Caitlin grunted as she pumped the last few drops of cum inside Nora's pussy. She finally released her grip on Nora and patted her head. "Oh god," she said with a smirk. "You haven't seen anything yet. Cecile's cumshot...my cumshot...they are nothing compared to Iris's cumshot. Trust me, your mother is going to blow her entire load inside your young speedster pussy. Have fun."

Caitlin then left the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Nora weakly walked over to the shower door, opened it and then headed to the bathroom door. She opened it and her eyes widened. Her mother, Iris West-Allen, was standing there stroking her cock.

"Well well well," Iris said as she stroked her cock. "There you are. Trying to hide from my cock. Cecile had her turn, then Caitlin had her turn, and now it's my turn. Now drop to your knees, crawl and follow me." Nora dropped to her knees and began to follow Iris from the bathroom towards the bedroom. Nora's eyes widened as she saw what was on the bed.

There were two huge dildos, one was obviously for anal pleasure, the other was for oral statisfacation. Nora looked up at her mother and watched as she picked up one of the dildos. "Is my little speedster slut ready for her third fuck?" Nora nodded. "Good girl. I can't wait to pump all of my cum inside your young speedster pussy. I'm gonna glaze your channel." Iris then smirked as she looked at both Nora and the dildo. "This will be fun." Iris proceeded to push the dildo up her own ass, causing her to moan softly.

Once it was deep inside, Iris then pulled it halfway out before shoving it back inside. After a few moments of pushing and pulling the dildo in and out of her ass, Iris inhaled deeply and smiled. "Perfect," she said. "It's ready for your hole." Before Nora can say anything, Iris shoved the dildo inside Nora's mouth and secured it around her neck.

"Mmmmphfffff," Nora tried to say, but the dildo prevented her from speaking. Iris then tied her daughter's arms together behind her back and pushed her down on the floor. Iris chuckled as she held the second dildo up.

"I love you so much sweetie," she said as she pushed the entire dildo up Nora's butt. "It's time for me to pump you full of my cum." Iris plunged her cock into Nora's pussy. Iris smiled as she removed the dildo from Nora's mouth. "Time to really use your pussy."

Iris then led Nora back into the bedroom where Caitlin was laying on the bed, getting assfucked by Cecile. Iris smiled as she pushed Nora onto the bed underneath Caitlin. "Oh god Caity," Cecile moaned as she held Caitlin's hips tightly. "I love fucking your ass." Iris then began to moan as well.

"Oh fuck, you little slut," she said as she pounded Nora harder and deeper. "Here it cooommmmeeessss." Iris rocked her head back and screamed as she unloaded her entire load into Nora's pussy. After a while, Iris pulled out of Nora and smiled at her handiwork, Nora laying on the bed with three loads of cum from three different women inside her pussy.

"Mom," Nora began to say. "I'm your daughter." The three women then began to laugh.

"You're no longer a daughter," Iris said as she spanked Nora hard. "You're a cum dumpster. A multiversal cum dumpster for everyone to use whenever and wherever they want. Your only purpose in life is to be bred by all of us." Suddenly the doorbell rang. "Speaking of which, our friends have arrived. You are going to be filled with more cum soon." She then turned to face Caitlin. "Why don't you get our 'little slut' ready for the gangbang party?" Caitlin smiled as she dragged Nora off to the bathroom.

8 hours later...

Nora was kneeling on the floor and waited for the next few minutes. She was wearing a Dalmatian Darling costume featuring a white mini dress with long sleeves, furry black cuffs, a scoop neckline, a front zipper closure, a red dog tag accent, thin tassels with a furry pompom trim, an allover dalmatian design, a furry black trim, an attached tail with red bow accent, an attached hood with furry dog ears, an adjustable red choker, and matching leg warmers. The other women were wearing jeans and sweaters. They all were talking about how their days and lives were. Nora opened her mouth to speak.

"Mom," she said. "What's going on? What's going to happen next?" Iris turned to face her daughter and frowned at her.

"You little slutty speedster," Iris said as she delivered a spank to Nora's butt. "You're dressed as a dog. You are not to speak. Just bark, whimper and growl like the dog you are. Now get on all fours and bark for me." Nora got on her hands and knees.

"Arf..arf," she said, barking like a dog. Iris petted her head.

"That's a good girl," Iris said. "Now, I filled a bowl with water. Why don't you go into the kitchen and drink some water while I talk to our friends?" Nora nodded before she proceeded to crawl into the kitchen. Iris then nodded to Caitlin and Cecile.

The other women were known to Iris, Caitlin and Cecile, but not to Nora. They were mostly from Earth 1, but some were from other Earth's. Iris smiled at the women. "Here's the deal girls," Iris said. "My daughter is Nora West-Allen. I'm sure many of you have wanted to impregnate her, while others have wanted to bred her. I am happy to tell you that you are allowed to use her pussy, mouth and ass whenever, however and wherever you want. Just a few rules. Rule 1 - don't waste your cum. If you want to cum, cum inside her pussy. Rule 2 - You will have to book her, each booking is 1 hour, costing 20 dollars per hour. Finally, if you want to take her somewhere fancy or romantic, let me know. Also, taking pictures and videos of every single moment is perfectly fine, as long as you unload your cum inside her pussy. Is there anything else anyone wants to know?" The women shook their heads. "Good. Nora sweetie. You can come back here now." Nora crawled back into the living room and sat down on her hands and knees.

"Arf arf arf," Nora barked, showing that she knew she was role-playing. Iris smiled and began to pat her on the head.

"Now sweetie," Iris said as she rubbed Nora's head. "Here are some of the friends that Cecile, Caitlin and I have invited. You haven't met them, but they know all about you. Would you like to know their names?" Nora barked happily. "Well, there's Sara Lance, her sister Laurel Lance, Kara Danvers, her sister Alex Danvers, Maggie Sawyer, Lena Luthor, Thea Queen, and Felicity Smoak. Now are you ready for the next part of the fun?" Nora nodded as she barked happily. "Good girl, then turn around and show our friends your sexy little ass."

Nora turned and shook her ass back and forth, causing some of the women to utter taunts like 'little slut' and 'butt whore'. Iris then spanked Nora hard.

"Sweetie," Iris said as she rubbed her daughter's head. "I have been telling our new friends all about your skills and how you have been practicing sucking mommy's cock. They are very impressed by it, a bit sceptical, but they are very impressed by you being able to suck mommy's cock. Do you want to show them? You want to show them how you suck mommy's cock, how you suck it until I cum all over your beautiful, young face." Iris then turned to face the other women. "So, she is still working on her deepthroating skills. We start off slowly, just the tip, until I work my way down her throat. And she can take it pretty well."

"Do you get off?" Sara asked.

"Oh yes," Iris said. "She's very efficient. She's mommy's little cocksucker aren't you baby?" Nora nodded. "Now I want you to get on your knees and open your mouth wide for mommy." Nora nodded and began to do what her mom said.

"Well," Laurel said. "She's good at taking directions at least." She watches as Iris unbuttons her pants and pulls them down along with her panties, revealing her cock. "I still don't know if she can take it. Not mine at least."

"She could definitely try to," Iris said.

"She couldn't take it in the ass," Thea said. Iris then gasped.

"She's still a virgin," Iris said. "I have never taken her anal virginity yet. We've really been working on her oral skills. I bet she could though, couldn't you sweetie. Let's show Aunty Laurel your oral skills first." Nora nodded and began to suck on her mom's cock slowly, starting with the tip of the cock.

Iris moaned softly as she felt Nora's lips wrap around her cock. "Fuuuuccccckkkk," Iris moaned as Nora slurped noisily on her mom's cock. "You're a good little cocksucker. Fucking little skanky whore. You desperately want to be facefucked, don't you sweetie?" Nora nodded. "Good slut, open your mouth and get ready for the facefucking of your life."

Sara, Laurel and the rest of the women watched in shock and awe, as Iris held Nora's head in her hands and stuffed her mouth with her own cock. Iris moaned in pleasure as she enjoyed her own daughter's mouth and throat muscles. "You see," Iris said as she humped Nora's face deeper. "I don't even need a husband or wife, she does everything for me. She's mommy's little cockwhore aren't you sweetie?"

"Glog...glog...glog...," Nora said, as her mouth was full. She enjoyed sucking her mother off, but her jaw began to hurt a little. Iris released her grip and let Nora catch her breath.

"You see," Iris said as she stroked Nora's head. "My daughter is a sexy, slutty, depraved little fucktoy. Here's is a list of all the sex acts that she can or try." Iris handed a piece of paper to Laurel. Laurel looked at it, with the other women reading it as well.

"Let's see," Laurel said as she read the list. "Facefucking, Throatfucking, Puke Fucking, Anal, Ass to mouth, spitroasting, felching, double barrel blowjob, triple anal, and rimming." Laurel looked up at Iris. "Wow, your daughter is definitely a dirty little girl."

Iris nodded as she tousled Nora's hair. "Yes l she is. Now let's get started. Nora, you need to lather up all of the cocks. Get to it." Nora nodded and began to suck each cock, starting with Sara. Sara, still unsure about it, pulled away.

"Are you sure your daughter wants to do this Iris?" Sara said. Iris smiled and pulled out a strap-on dildo.

"Nora," Iris said as she handed her daughter the dildo. "Show Aunty Sara was a nasty girl you are." Nora nodded as she undressed herself. Once she was fully naked, she plunged the dildo up her ass, all the way to the hilt. She then proceeded to pull the dildo out of her ass and, as her mother and the other women watched, stick it inside her mouth and suck it clean.

"See?" Iris said as Nora gagged on the dildo, tasting her own anal juices on it. Nora then pulled the dildo out of her mouth and smiled. "My daughter is nothing but a little fucktoy that we can all fuck." She then turned to face Sara. "Convinced?"

Sara nodded. "Ok," she said. "Nora, get over here and suck my cock." Nora smiled and crawled over to Sara. She proceeded to unbutton Sara's pants and pull them down along with her panties, revealing her big, thick cock. Nora's eyes widened as she saw Sara's cock. It was huge, bigger than her mom's, Caitlin's, or Cecile's. Nora opened her mouth but hesitated to deepthroat Sara's cock. Iris knelt beside her daughter and, as she held Nora's head, shoved it down on Sara's cock, deciding that Nora was going to deepthroat Sara's cock to the base.

"Can't call yourself a cock-loving slut without having been facefucked," Iris said as she watched her own daughter getting facefucked by Sara Lance. "Watching you suck on that cock makes me want to fuck you hard." Iris then began to get behind Nora and rubbed her daughter's bumhole slowly in circles. Slowly, and gently, Iris began to push her cockhead into Nora's anus, penetrating her own daughter with very little resistance. Iris then locked eyes with Sara and smiled. "Let's see who cums first; you inside Nora's mouth, me inside Nora's ass, or Nora from being spitroasted by two big, thick cocks." Sara nodded as she and Iris placed their hands on Nora's waist. When Iris pushed forward, Nora would take more of Sara's cock in her mouth. When Sara pushed forward, Nora would take more of Iris's cock in her ass. Nora could only grunt and moan as her mother and aunt spitroasted her. Suddenly, Nora felt Sara's and Iris's hands tightened their grip on her waist.

"Time to make a Nora-Based Skewer," Iris and Sara said before they shoved their respective cocks deep inside Nora.

"Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuccccckkkk sweetie," Iris said as she tilted her head back. "I'm cummmmmiiiiinnnnggg." Iris then unloaded her cum into Nora's anus. At that same moment, Sara came inside Nora's mouth. Nora then gulped down all of Sara's cum before she proceeded to suck the cock clean. Sara smiled at Nora.

"That was amazing," she said. "What's next?"

To be continued...