Nordic Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now puts on the first leather mini skirt, the reason that we went back to the changing room. It looks somewhat nice but is not a really good fit. So we try the second one which looks promising but is too large. She sends me out to get a smaller size. I fear that the clerk would have overheard her moaning and tell us to leave the store or call the police. But I find her on the other side of the store and hope that she just did not hear anything. The clerk quickly goes to the basement and fetches the skirt the next smaller size, I return it to the changing room. Inside I find my partially naked mistress and hand her the skirt, us both hoping that it would fit. And indeed the skirt looks just perfect. It is so short that I can easily see her naked pussy when she sits down in the skirt. Also it is easy to pull up for spontaneous cunnilingus, so we are happy with it. She just leaves it on. We want to leave the store in the full outfit, her other clothes would just go into the bag.

Next she want to pick out some boots. They have a small selection but they carry all the classic models and therefore we do find one that we both like. As she knows her size the first one she tries on will fit. I get onto my knees to take off her shoes. A mistress does not need to put boots on herself, her eager slave will always do that for her. While I kneel in front of her I inevitably look under her leather mini skirt and see her pussy, this makes me even more aroused. The chastity belt is tight the whole time, the key in her cleavage is such a tease. For me this is still foreplay, so I am happy not to cum but enjoy the arousal during the shopping. I might want to be let out later, but at this point I am actually fine with being locked up. The boots fit her well and so she just decides to leave them on for the remainder of the shopping. She brought the stockings from home that she already owned. They fit very beautifully to fill the gap between the boots and the skirt. She is quickly getting dressed up like the dominatrix of my fantasies, I love it! I thought that we were going to move to the corsets next, but she teasingly asks me why I haven't kissed her boots yet. With just a few seconds of hesitation I start making out with the boots. I might have stopped if I saw that the store clerk was looking and smiling towards my mistress, but perhaps it was better for me to naively assume that every exchange in her language was innocent.

Similarly we pick out corset, top, bolero and the gloves. She uses each new item to drive me more into horny submission, to make me weak and control me. The whole outfit looks so amazing on her, I now start to get desperate and want to fuck her. But I cannot because we are in public and additionally because I am locked into chastity. She knows all this too well and takes advantage of my situation. We make out again until she tells me that the uniform hat is missing. The leather store of course also has a shelf with these hats and my mistress picks out a very simple and classical looking one, which I totally like. The one in her size fits her perfectly and she looks stunning in it! Now the dominatrix outfit is complete and we go to the checkout. The clerks happily tell us the total and give my mistress a bag with all her regular clothes. Before we leave the store she takes off the uniform hat as that would just a bit too much in public. She will wear it during the next private occasion, of course.

Ride to her place

Now we are both in leather and I am horny as fuck. She likely is too, but she already had one orgasm in the changing room. I only had one in the morning before I left for the airport, but my arousal feels to be at the maximum possible level again. We go back to the main station and take a train to her home town which is around an hour train ride away from the capital. As she knows her way around she managed to get us a separate compartment and locks the door from the inside. This way we can have a bit of privacy. Right after locking the door she puts the uniform hat back on, to clearly signal that she is in charge. We have the rule that leather equals power, and as we are both wearing leather the uniform hat clearly breaks the tie. It makes it crystal clear to both of us that she is the mistress and I am her perpetually horny slave.

We sit opposite to each other, this way we can take in the other fully and enjoy the great pleasure of being with the other. She bends forward and invites me to give her a deep kiss. We make out and I can feel the visor of the uniform hat touch my nose. As I like to close my eyes during kissing this is such a nice reminder that she wears the amazing leather outfit that we have just bought less than an hour ago. Suddenly I feel her gloved hands touch the side of my head, grabbing my neck and ears. She gently pushes me away and her eyes lock me in with a strong and horny gaze. This instantly increases my submissiveness and I can feel how I slide into sub space even more, although I did not think that it was possible. Everything around me stops being relevant, she is completely in my focus.

She lets her right hand slowly slide forward until her fingers are on my cheek, then she moves her thumb over my mouth. During our chats I have told her how orally focused I am and also that I absolutely love having leather gloved fingers in my mouth, especially when they are covered in precum. The sheer amount of texting likely was already enough for her to figure me out completely, know about all my buttons, my weaknesses. And here she is, her thumb hovering right over my mouth, ready to invite me into even further submission. She exerts just the slightest pressure on my chin, pushing it downward. I hesitate a bit because I think I know pretty well what she will do next. But the gloves are clean and there really is nothing to be afraid of, quite the contrary. I will be able to taste the new gloves. So I just open my mouth and let her proceed. She slowly inserts her thumb into my mouth, pushes further in and presses down on my tongue. Her grip on my neck becomes a bit tighter and her four other fingers are wrapped over my cheek and jaw such that I am fully in her control and could not move away if I wanted to. I open my eyes again and notice that she still has this stark stare, apparently just waiting for me to make eye contact again. Involuntarily I heavily moan and clench my thighs. The chastity belt becomes noticeable again, I was so lost in the leather gloves that I forgot about it. While she slowly retracts her thumb she softly says "good boy," making me moan even louder after my mouth is free again.

The train starts to decelerate, there is some announcement in her language which I cannot understand fully, but I did not hear the name of her hometown. At least I think, so I ask how her hometown actually is pronounced. She tells me but her face turns into a challenging look afterwards. "Don't you trust me to take you around?" she asks me. "Of course I do," I quickly reply. It is mostly curiosity on my part, but also a habit of keeping an overview. She cracks a wicked smile and says:

I like the thought of being your language teacher. But I am going to be very > strict and will punish you. So tell me, how is the name of my hometown > pronounced?

Her devious mimic intimidates me a bit, but I hurry up and try my best to pronounce it. She does not show her judgement on her face, which is just so mean of her. I am too horny to look through her played expression and am just at her mercy. She then caresses my cheek with her glove and tells me that it was not that bad for my first try. After telling me the proper pronunciation again she rests her hands on my upper thighs and tells me to try again. This time I seem to get it sufficiently correct and she lets me pass with it.

There is a brief stop in some smallish city railroad stop and I'm trying to read the name of the city. I cannot really tell how the pronunciation is and ask her, only to be prompted to say it properly myself. New people come into the train, others leave. The milky glass of the train compartment shields us sufficiently from the potentially nosy people. Luckily the platform is on the other side of our windows, so we just see the landscape and nobody can see the gorgeous leather clad mistress and her horny slave. But perhaps on some other station the platform will be on our side and people could take a peek into our compartment. We have been in public with the full leather outfits, so the only new thing is the hat. But I doubt that she would take it off and just let the people be curious about it. They were nosy and looked into the train, so it is their fault if they see something that was too arousing for their prudent souls.

I am riding backwards and the acceleration nudges me a bit forward and I find my hands on her legs. She seems to like the touch and gives the softest moaning. I slide my hands over her stockings, touch her leather shirt from the outer sides. Touching her inner thighs seems a bit too cavalier at this point, so I save that for later. She pulls me forward, I drop to my knees and are just slightly lower than before. Her eyes are a bit higher than mine, she looks down onto me from under the visor of the hat. She starts to open my leather shirt and I help her taking it off. After it is put away I continue caressing her waist and legs. It seems to escalate rather quickly between us, she pinches my nipples with her gloved fingers while I now start stroking her inner thighs. We both moan, even while we are exchanging kisses. I kiss her on her neck and cleavage, she also kisses my neck and shoulders. Then we coordinate for a French kiss and part again to kiss other body parts. Her pinching on my nipples becomes really strong and painful, she seems to be lost in arousal and does not really sense how strongly she pinches. I do not mind, having sensitive nipples for days after really is a nice mark to be given during sex.

The chastity belt is quite tight at this moment, I am very aroused and would really like to get hard. Nevertheless the stainless steel is not yielding to my erection and suppressing it mercilessly. The key to the lock rests right in her cleavage, but I cannot have it. Finally I dare to slide my fingers under her skirt, she has the legs spread a bit in her arousal. Her pussy is really soaked already, and she notices as well. She does one of my favorite moves: putting one leg over my shoulder, resting the lower leg in my neck and pulling me in. I go deeper on my knees and just let myself get pulled towards her shaved pussy for another round of cunnilingus. As my head gets closer to her crotch she also puts her second leg over my shoulder and really pins me down.

The skirt is no obstruction for oral sex and I start licking her again. She starts to moan rather loudly right from the start and I can see that she closes her eyes. Seeing the uniform hat visor from below somehow is also very arousing for me, it signals that my face must be much lower than hers. And licking her certainly is one of these occasions. She starts to breathe faster and faster, the moans are getting more intense as well. Right then there is another speaker announcement, it sounds like they are announcing the next stop. And I am rather sure that it mentioned her hometown. She moans and vehemently squeals "We will arrive soon; make sure I cum before!" Of course I lick her more intensively, she must come within a few short minutes now. I do not even want to imagine what she would do to me if I would not manage to have her cum before we arrive. Her home supposedly is not far from the main station but I doubt that she wants to be edged and teased like this. She will very likely want to have a third orgasm when we are at her home, this is more fitting for a leather clad domme. To my relief she starts panting and starts clenching my head with her beautiful stocking clad thighs. I try to keep my tongue right on her clit without letting me thrown off. Technically it is her fault if her unconscious grinding pushes me away from her clit, but I do not want to bet on her understanding. My hands hold her thighs, her thighs hold my head, and I feverishly keep my tongue right on her most sensitive spot.

She stops breathing for a moment, gasps for air and then violently squirts all over my face again. My neck quickly becomes soaked, it starts running down my back and chest. The train is already decelerating, so I have to get my shirt back on and prepare for departing the train. She is still clenching my head and I give her a few more seconds to regain her willpower. Carefully exerting a bit of pressure on her thighs I try to tell her to let me go. She has me clenched in between her legs so tightly that I can just breathe through my nose, but my mouth is still buried in her tasty pussy. In this position I cannot sensibly talk to her. The train is already at the station when she becomes present enough to unlock her boots behind my back. I get up and see that the station is on our side of the windows, people can see my naked chest and her leather hat. I put on my shirt without wiping down her squirt because we do not want to miss the exit. Everyone else has already exited and people start to board the train when we make it out of the train car onto the station. She is still a bit a breathless from the orgasm and decides to sit down at the platform for a few minutes before we start walking to her home.

Fortunately the platform is mostly deserted after everyone has boarded the train. The passengers arriving with us from the capital have vacated the platform pretty quickly because they want to get to their destinations of course. We on the other hand enjoy every step of our kinky journey that we do not really care about arriving. Well, she is, because she just had another intense orgasm. I however would really like to get to her place in the hope that she unlocks me from the now rather tight chastity belt and lets me have an orgasm as well. During a full day of sex I can have four or perhaps even more orgasms, so it is not like I would take anything away from her. Now it is too late to change the details of the deal, I have agreed to wear the device during my visit and now she has the key anyway.

There are a few seats on the platform and she sits down in one of them. Even right after a strong orgasm she can confidently walk on the heels of the boots, something which I find very sexy. After having a seat she sighs, allowing herself the full comedown after the orgasm. I can see that her stockings have wet spots on them, that must be pussy juice dripping down. She must be soaking wet! I sit down next to her, she leans against me. In that moment she realizes that the leather uniform hat is still on her head and she takes it down, feeling a bit uneasy with it in public. I offer to put it into the bag with her regular street clothes. Now we sit on the bench and start to make out again, this time in a more calm and cuddly way enjoying the aftermath of the orgasm.

A few minutes later she has regained her dominance fully and gets up, taking me with her. We are now in her hometown, and I have no idea where she lives. But I do not really care, we will just go to her place to finally have a bed to do a lot of fucking in. And I am so horny that I will follow along. Besides that she holds all the keys to my chastity belt, so I would not have a real choice anyway. There is no question really, I am so aroused that I follow my leather clad mistress. We exit the station, her heels click so nicely on the stairs. She leads me via my hand, leading me around. On our way we pass several blocks, I curiously observe the surroundings, it is my first time in this country. It is still an European country, so it does not appear as different as a lot of things did when I was in China.

Arriving at her condo

As promised it was not a long walk to get to her apartment. She asks me to produce her street pants from the bag in order to get her keys. I follow her up the stairs, walking behind her. After she took a few steps her ass is just level with my head, I see her beautiful firm ass in the short black leather skirt and it arouses me even further. The lacing of the corset looks marvelous, especially with the strings falling a bit over the skirt. And the bolero nicely covered her shoulders, hiding where the corset really ends. I have not noticed that she stopped and turned her head around, I just keep on walking and bump into her leather clad back. "Kiss my ass, slave!" she tells me, sounding very confident now that we are in private. I immediately start kissing her beautiful behind in the skirt, it tastes so nice. And I can take up the scent of pussy, with all the juices covering her inner thighs and stockings this is not really a surprise. I have no idea how much more she has dripped while we were walking, but I am sure that I will find out very soon.

Satisfied she continues walking up the stairs, there are a few floors that we have to cover until we reach her apartment door. She quickly opens it and goes inside, I try my best to close the door without too much noise. The one in my condo is really loud, so I am sadly experienced with this sort of thing. Once I have closed the door I turn around and see her standing there straight and looking at me. "You," she commands, "follow me!" Obediently I follow her to her bedroom and am magically drawn to the bed. Oh how I wish to fuck her. Fuck her above her, fuck her from behind, let her ride me. But first she needs to take care of that chastity belt. But of course she has other plans for me:

During texting you have described how you cannot get enough of cunnilingus, > how you love facesitting. You have only licked me so far, now I want to sit > on your face. Grind you, cover you even more in pussy juices. Get on the bed!

I rip off the shirt which fortunately has press buttons which come off very quickly. The facesitting position is assumed very easily: I just lie on my back on the bed, having my arms parallel to my body. She then straddles my face and first sits down on my upper chest such that we can position ourselves. I take my arms through her angled legs such that I rest my hands on top of her upper thighs to signal that I am ready and strapped in for the ride. Actually her ride on my face, but that is a technicality. Pussy licking with leather skirt is amazing because the skirt funnels all the amazing aroma around my face, the air that I breathe comes mostly from under her skirt and that smells just so hot. And then the scent of the leather joins in to create this amazing mixture of pussy and leather. It is even better than precum and leather, which by now is quite an acquired taste of mine.

Then she mounts my face, lowers her shaved pussy down onto my mouth. I get right to work on her clit, everything is still soaking wet from the cunnilingus half an hour ago in the train compartment. She does not take long to start moaning without any hesitations. I can sense that she is a bit more loose in private, which of course is not a surprise. She already had two orgasms in the recent hours, so it becomes a bit harder for her to orgasm again. The buildup takes longer and I try really hard not to let her down. The last thing that one wants is to lose track of the clit in the final approach to orgasm and make her lose the orgasm altogether. My hands are still on her thighs, I have been so focused on licking her that I completely forgot that I wanted to try to play with her ass and breasts through the leather. Especially her breasts would have been hard as they are covered in two layers of leather. She starts to pant louder, which I perceive only muffled through her thighs covering my ears. The increasing stream of pussy juice down my throat really gives away how aroused she is and that she will orgasm soon. I feel her hip rotating in an uncontrolled and subconscious manner, she clearly is losing herself into the pleasure. This is my favorite thing, seeing a woman having an intense orgasm. And from below I can take in the magnificent view. I can see her leather skirt and her pussy grinding on my face. But also the corset pushing up her breasts which are covered by the leather top that we picked out. Her gloved hands firmly grab the headrest of the bed in the attempt to get some stability while she receives so much pleasure from below. I feel how her weight increases on my face, pussy slides all over my face and nose. Breathing becomes a bit of a task and I hold on to her thighs to keep my tongue focused on her clit. Suddenly my ears feel really clenched between her thighs, she tenses up and pushes her full weight onto my face, gasping for air and then screaming as the orgasm crests and fully takes her. She starts shuddering and I feel the gushing in my face. She squirted onto my face yet another time! Her stockings are likely soaked by now and the leather skirt would have to go to the cleaner after my stay here. And that was not even the full first day and it is soaked already.