Nordic Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is a little colder outside now, so I am happy that I took the leather jacket over my leather shirt. This way I have two layers of leather on my torso, one layer on my legs. All the leather makes creaking sounds as I move, one of my favorite sounds. But she also wears a lot of leather: The boots, the skirt, corset, bolero, opera gloves. She also wears the stockings which much be stained with pussy juices and squirt by now. One cannot make out any stains, so likely it has dried and we are good to go. She takes my hand with her glove and we walk along the street.

After a while we find ourselves in a little park and sit down on a bench. There we start making out again, and this time it is a bit more feverishly. The arousal quickly comes back and we find ourselves getting horny again. Nobody is looking and she quickly moves her gloved hand under her skirt. She retracts the hand again and places it into my mouth to lick clean. I can taste her divine juice and instantly get fully aroused again. Smirkingly she tells me "you are so going to fuck me when we get back!" Oh yes! I am looking forward to be inside her. Then I start to imagine how she would feel like. Perhaps I fit her perfectly. Or perhaps she is a bit tight and we need to take our time and enough lube to make it a very pleasant first time for her. Though she seems to get so fucking wet all the time that we might not need any lube at all. I would find out soon enough. These considerations get my chastity belt to tighten up again. For some reason I then look into her cleavage to see whether the key is still there and only get aroused further. At this point I cannot keep myself from moaning and of course she notices it. My mind is now rotating around sex with my Nordic mistress, but she seems to have other plans. Instead of going straight home she wants to wander around the park a bit more, enjoy her hand on my leather clad ass.

The park features a bit of water and we watch the wildlife enjoying their day as well. The ducks are likely oblivious to us leather clad humans, they might only consider us if we would feed them something. Although I am pretty horny and mostly focused on her, I can still take in the nature around me. Also the fresh fall air is a very nice sensation. Our hands alternately touch each other or the other's butt. It feels so nice to grab her firm ass! She takes us on a nice route and eventually we approach her condo from the other side of the street. I have not oriented myself enough to figure out exactly where we have walked, and I only recognize the condo when we get pretty close.

Right in front of the door she stops me to give me a kiss. I carefully hold her head and we make out a good while before she produces the keys to open the front door. I follow her up the stairs, again taking in the beauty of her ass in the leather mini skirt. Somehow it feels like we have been seeing each other for longer than just half a day. Also the leather skirt is really new but it feels like we have enjoyed it for quite a while. This must just come from the intensity that we have been at the whole time. The walk was nice and I feel up for more sex now.

I press up from behind her and grab her ass while she unlocks the door to her condo. She feels so nice and also starts moaning, I really hope that we will have sex very soon. In the hallway she moves one of her boots towards me and gives me a challenging look. I recall the rule and bow down to kiss her boot. She then shuffles the boots and lets me kiss the other one. "Now take them off, please," she says and have me take her boots off. I obediently set them to the side and get up again. She already picked up the collar from the wardrobe and puts its back onto my neck where it belongs.

Deflowering

Inserting her finger into the D-ring on the front of the collar she pulls me into her bedroom. From her dresser she gets the leather uniform hat and puts it back on. She sits down on the edge of the bed without releasing my collar from her grip. I feel a slight pull downwards and get into my knees to be on the same height as she is. Then she further pulls me down and I find herself between her legs. Instantly she has locked my neck with her boots and like a good pussy licking addict I start lapping with my tongue. She seems to be very wet still from the walk and all the anticipation.

While I lick her I carefully start inserting a finger into her. From all the videos that she has sent me I know that she has felt a lot of penetration with fingers and dildos so far. But feeling this being done by somebody else is quite a different sensation and I want to slowly warm her up to that. It is supposed to be an amazing experience for her and I do not want to rush it in the wrong moment. She starts to moan faster than before and it seems that it will not take long for her to orgasm. "Fuck, I need to unlock you first," she realizes. The thought seems to push her over the edge of orgasm and the violently comes onto my face. It takes a while for her to regain her posture and I would really like to cuddle her if I wasn't still locked into her crotch. The best I can do is to caress her body with my hands to make her feel very comfortable.

She gets up again and takes off the chastity key from her necklace. After ordering me to take off my clothes except the collar I stand there naked, collared and in chastity. She sits there on the edge of the bed, quite below me. But I cannot see her face under the visor and I only see her gloved hands moving towards the chastity device. Again the key makes the similar sensation in the lock it takes a while for her to pop off the tube. This time she is more skilled with it and takes off the stirrup and also the hip band. Finally I am free again! It does not take much pumping to get my cock rock hard for her. I take out a condom and put if over while she holds my balls. I really do not get why people dread condoms that much. The trick is just to have the girl stroke the balls and dam while one puts it on, and nothing will go limb. I still wear the collar and am reminded of a message that she sent me a while ago:

You should wear the collar while you fuck me, just for humiliation.

Now we are doing exactly that. She puts her back down back onto the bed. The leather hat falls off as she puts down the back of her head. She justs leaves it where while I kneel back down in between her legs. I take my time to find the right spot and angle and place the tip of my penis on her hole and gently exert pressure. Kneeling next to the edge of the bed is a really nice position to fuck as the angle is right, I have a lot of control over my movements and she can just enjoy the ride. She moans from the sensation, it is similar to the dildo but completely different. Carefully I push into her, just a few centimeters at a time to give her plenty of time to adjust to the girth. Perhaps her dildo is even bigger than I am, but not having control over the insertion makes it a completely different experience.

A while later I am fully inside of her, my hip making contact with hers. I stay there and slowly bend down to give her an intense kiss. She can hardly concentrate and kiss in between of all her moans. In the moment where I feel that she is getting a bit too comfortable in the situation I start to pull out slowly only to see her eyes rolling back again. I move out almost the whole way and then delicately push into her again. She is so wet that I can easily slide within her and her moans tell me that she is enjoying this a lot.

The slow fucking only lasts for perhaps a minute after which she regains enough control to lean forward and grab me by the ring of my collar. "Fuck me faster, fuck toy!" she yells in arousal and I gladly go a bit faster. From the videos that she sent me I had some impression on how vocal she is during sex. Hearing her squalling in the real in front of me is quite something else, though! The quick fucking takes away her presence again and she falls back down onto the bed and just ends up moaning endlessly. I feel her getting tighter around my penis, she must be getting closer to cumming. In order to make sure that she cums I move my hand under her skirt and rub her clit. She starts to moan extra loudly and I can feel her contracting and climaxing with me in her. I bow down and try to give her a kiss, but she is moaning so violently that she cannot focus on giving a kiss. She screams out the orgasm and I can feel the squirt running down me legs. Then she pants and her body loses all tone that it previously had. Quickly she calms down, I carefully pull out to prevent overstimulation and cuddle up and give her kisses. "That was amazing," she whispers into my ear, getting my hopes up that we will do it again soon.


She still wears her full leather outfit, I wear the collar. We decide that we are done with being mistress and slave for the day and just fully undress and put on underwear. Then we go back to the bed and cover up. Cuddling after her first real penetrative sex feels really good. We just lie there for perhaps hours, only getting up when one of us needs to go to the bathroom. We have so much body contact under the sheets, it feels very good. Eventually we realize that we are tired and decide to go brush our teeth and go to bed. From all the orgasms over the course of the day we are both exhausted and satisfied, so we have an easy time going to sleep. Usually I want to cuddle in bed too, but then I also want to toss and turn. After a little bit of additional cuddling I give her a good-night kiss and roll over such that I can fall asleep.

Second day

The next morning I feel her hand caressing my chest and wake up. At first I am a bit disoriented because I have not woken up in that bed before. But quickly I realize where I am. "Wake up, boy toy," her sweet whisper reaches my ears. As I start to wake up, she increases the pace of the caressing. Her hand wanders over my chest to my neck and face. She holds my neck and gives me a deep kiss, I can sense how horny she already is. I am still a bit sleepy and have a hard time following her movements. Then I notice that she pulls up her leg and moves her hip next to my head. Before I fully understand her intentions, she mounts my face with her naked crotch. It is extremely hot because I always fantasized about a woman just taking oral sex in the morning without even asking first. It is her right to receive cunnilingus whenever she wants, including in the morning right after waking up.

She lowers her crotch onto my face and I start licking, unfortunately still a bit clouded from just being woken up. She is already soaking wet, she must have thought about doing this for a couple minutes which likely got her juices flowing. She straightens her back and starts riding my tongue. I find the most sensitive spot and she starts moaning, so I know that I am at the right place. Although I would expected her to take a while to climax in the morning, she actually only lasts a few minutes while riding my face and squirts onto my face.

Suddenly she unmounts my face and grabs my neck, "fuck me," she almost yells as me. She lays back down on the bed, I get up and get a condom to fuck her. She caresses my balls while I put on the condom, all the cunnilingus has made me rock hard already. Also I faintly realize that I will wear the chastity device again soon. So the freedom at the moment must be appreciated. After I have unrolled the condom under her impatient gaze she pulls me in closer and spreads her legs. I start fucking her in the missionary position and we start making out during the fucking. She grabs my nipples really hard, this always gets my attention. But this time she holds them fucking tight and starts to crack a wicked smile. Then she includes me in her evil plan: "You better come really hard while you fuck me. This is going to be the last orgasm you will have in the morning, in the next days you will instead wear the chastity belt while waking up. So you better enjoy it!" Needless to say this address made me so horny that I came during it. I feel that the condom is now full of my sperm and I slowly pull out of her.

I get off the bed to put the condom away, I hear her telling me to bring the chastity belt when I come back. It is arousing to be locked in it while I am aroused, but I dread the metal prison when I am not aroused any more. Reluctantly I get the device from the other side of the bedroom and bring it to her. "Hands on your back, legs spread" are her commands. She seems to have a pretty good idea how to dominate me and I am pretty intimidated by the strictness that she does the chastity part with. I help her put on the waist band and close it in the front. Then she hands me the ball stirrup and instructs me to put my balls and penis through the hoop. In the meantime she would usually get a bit of lube to slide on the tube, but my penis is still wet from the sex. So the tube slides on very easily onto my flaccid penis and can be connected to the waist band. She places the cylinder into the lock and takes the key into her possession. To finish it up, I adjust my balls a bit to make it fit in the most comfortable way that it possibly can.

Now that I am back in the chastity belt as I should be, I can make breakfast for my mistress. What would be the point in having a personal chastity slave if he did not make breakfast? I go into the kitchen and set the table for the two of us. She comes over a little later and is only dressed in her morning robe, she did not even bother to tie it close and I can see that she does not wear any underwear. This is rather mean as she has locked me in chastity and I can only stare at the key between her breasts. Sure, I just came inside of her, but I came so quickly that I was not fully drained. Being locked up just builds up more arousal quickly, this is so mean. Honestly I just cannot get enough of the chastity treatment, the tease and denial.

She takes a lot longer than me for breakfast, I usually eat like two slices of bread rather quickly, she sips her coffee, pauses between the bites. She realizes that I am already done and slowly spreads her legs, saying "let's keep your slutty mouth busy!" and obediently I kneel in front of her under the table and start to lick her beautifully shaved pussy. I do so slowly to give her enjoyment while at the same time not interrupting her breakfast. At fist she does not seem much changed but a quiet moan every now and then lets me know that she certainly is aroused by it. Her moans start to become more often and before I know it I feel one leg put over my neck and pulling me in. Now she is getting serious about cumming and won't let me go until she had another oral orgasm this morning. The chastity device is becoming really restricting again, I am so horny that I could just fuck here right there in the kitchen. I hear her put the slice of bread back onto the plate and feel her second leg locking me in further. Now she is adamant about cumming and anything else will lead to unknown punishments, I am sure. I lick her vigorously and try to apply just the right amount of force to make her cum worthy of a mistress. She can't even fully see me under the table, but I can sure feel her quiver. Her breath briefly stops and I can feel her thighs clench my neck firmly into her crotch. Her warm squirt is running over my face and there simply is no chance for me to avoid getting my face drenched in the liquids.

It feels like a whole minute that she takes to calm down again and release from her thigh lock. Not that I would mind being locked to her horny pussy, but I have the feeling that we should get our day started as she mentioned some plans she has for today.

Suck it well

We are back at her place now. At this time I do not really mind going out in leather at all. It is so arousing with my leather clad mistress to be led through this city that I don't know. Right after entering the front door she points to her boots without saying a word. I know this drill well and get on my knees to kiss her shiny leather boot.

Next she leads me to the living room and instructs me to kneel in front of the couch. She fetches the leather cuffs and a carbine from the bedroom and puts them on, linking my hands on my back. I realize how eagerly I place my hands on my back for her to cuff them, so I tell her exactly that. She knowingly smiles, saying "as you're such a slut, you just can't help." There is no point in denying that, I am fully her slut and she knows it. Now that I am cuffed and kneeling she goes to the bedroom again, presumably to fetch a few more things. I cannot see what she has in her hands because she approaches me from the back. Although I am curious to know what she brought, I do not dare to turn my head around. From behind I can feel that she puts on my collar, this time she puts it on very tight, without room to wiggle. The sensation is a bit frightening, but at the same time it is so very arousing.

As she sits down on the couch in front of me I can see the strap-on dildo between her legs. It is her large dildo put into the harness that I brought from home. In contrast to the dildos that I use anally myself it is much larger and longer. She wraps her legs around my hip and looks into my eyes. "We will start your deep-throat training today, little slut," she informs me. Although she is not wearing her full leather outfit to have some more flexibility and to wear the strap-on, she still looks stern when she wants to. Perhaps it is even more frightening that she looks so dominant even without the leather on. I ask, "do I have to fit it into my mouth completely?" Apparently I had forgotten that we already talked about that in text messages, so she reminds me:

Of course. If you can remember, you're not allowed to cum before you can take > the whole thing down into your throat.

My facial expression involuntarily objects to that, it feels like I would take quite a while to get over my gag reflex. There is no way that it will fit into my mouth, it would have to go down my throat a bit to make it fit. I beg her to go easy on me at first, but she has other plants: "Strict training for such a dirty slut like you," and I get really aroused by that yet again. My chastity tube is already filled to the brink, I can feel the stirrup digging into my balls. But it seems that now I am just completely fucked and have to learn how to suck her dildo before the device is taken off again. "But I will gag and cry," I try yet another time to get some mercy from her. I want to be taught dildo sucking, but I would rather just have the humiliation but not the harsh treatment. She seems to think otherwise and tells me that "it's not training if you enjoy it too much!"

"Enough talking," she says and takes the leash and attaches it to my collar. Then she instructs me to stick out my tongue like an obedient little dildo sucking bitch. Then I must open my mouth and keep it open as she pulls me down on the dildo. My lips touch the silicone and it feels so humiliating to do this. She does not feel any pleasure from it, and there is no point in taking this inanimate objects into my mouth. I should rather lick her clit and make her cum. Yet the humiliation and cruel treatment that she has in mind is more fun for her than yet another oral orgasm with my tongue. She takes her gloved hand and places it in my neck and exerts just a little bit of pressure. I slide down the dildo and start to gag. She is nice this first time and lets me come back up. But not enough to expel the dildo from my lips completely. After a few short seconds of rest she pulls me down again. I don't want to yet, I am overwhelmed by this push. The carbine linking my wrist cuffs is pulled taught and my hands are kept on my back. I really wanted to brace myself against the couch to escape the dildo for a second, but that is not going to happen. The dildo reaches the back of my mouth again and I start to gag again. She lets me come up and I pull up higher and ask "can I have a break?". Her face does not look amused and I quickly learn why: