Nordic Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To take a breath? Sure. But break from training? No way! You have to finish > what you have started. While we texted you told me that you want to learn > deep-throat. And now I will teach you to do it, in one session. You do want > to have an orgasm again, don't you?

My face shows defeat and she grins. "Now open up," she says with a amused tone that gives me a chill. I open up and directly feel the push down onto her dildo again. The dildo hits the back of my mouth but this time I do not feel her pressure on my neck going away as I gag. Instead I feel that she holds me there. And then I need to gag on it again. She still keeps me there. I start gagging faster and need to cough. She then generously allows me to lift up my head again and I look at her with slightly watery eyes. The smile on her face gives away that she likes it just a bit too much to let me go just yet. As soon as I have stopped coughing she pulls me back down onto the dildo, right to the spot where I gag on it. And then she keeps me down there until I start sobbing again. "Stick out your tongue," she instructs me. I try my best and it indeed lets the dildo slide down my throat a bit further than before. It does not help with the gagging that much, I just cough up more saliva which I feel running down the dildo. From all the gagging on her large dildo I start to cry, tears are running down my cheeks. She sees them as she allows me a short break to catch my breath again. She wipes away the tears and mocks me, "my poor little thing."

"Down you go again," she cheerfully says and there already is a bit of horror on my face. I start to hate this training and I feel sorry for myself to have signed up for this. But with cuffed hands I cannot slow down the pace that she sets for me. And also with her commitment to finish training in one sitting I will have no other choice but to show some effort and learn quickly. This time I remember to keep my tongue out and this guides the dildo towards my throat more easily. Still I hate it at this point. She pushes down with more rigor this time, and I can feel the tip of the dildo at the top of the esophagus. It feels as it could never fit in there, yet there is still a long way to go until my nose touches her belly. But I need to get it done sooner than later! So I try to relax and try to accept the dildo further down the esophagus. I fail and start to cry and sob while I soak the dildo in my saliva. She keeps me down there for a few more seconds until she allows me back up. Encouragingly she tells me that I am doing a good job and that it will be only a few more hours until I was able to make it. She would help me achieve my goal of becoming a deep-throat dildo sucking plaything. A few hours? She must be kidding, I hope. But then I also know that it will take a while for my esophagus to sufficiently relax to accept her dildo.

While I catch my breath she checks the drooling precum on my chastity tube. She gets plenty of it before it drops to the floor onto her leather gloves. My mouth is still wide open to breathe, she stuffs her precum soaked fingers into my mouth. The taste is quite familiar by now, and I don't even object to having it in my mouth. Before I can catch my bearings after the glove intrusion she pushes me back onto the strap-on, even harder than before. This time she grabs my ear lobes with her gloves and forces me down. I have to balance the pain in my hears and the pain in my throat. She is a mean bitch and forces me down more and more. But I still gag and just cannot seem to take it. While she is pulling me up straight by my ears I can see how disappointed she is. "I'm getting bored from this. You will practise a bit on your own, and then we will continue." Taking off the gloves first and then the strap-on harness, she removes the dildo and attaches the suction cup to the frame of the door in a kneeling height. "Go suck," she instructs me and sits back on the couch, taking her cell phone and ignoring me.

At the door frame I try my best to get ready to suck it deep. It take a while to properly position myself as I can only move with my knees and have to balance with my hands tied behind my back. I take a shy look over to her, but she seems to be completely absorbed in her phone. Perhaps her friends are texting her about earlier? Shit, they probably make fun of me, ridicule me for how I am such a pathetic little plaything. I must not let these thoughts distract me from training and get sucking. So I part my lips and accept the dildo into my throat. Once it hits the back of my throat, it triggers the gag reflex. So I ease out a little bit and then go for it again. Doing this on my own is much different, I can carefully try to get closer to the gagging point and force myself to overcome it.

I lost time and don't know how long I have been training for.