Nordic Mistress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xm37
xm37
17 Followers

She unmounts my face and sits down on my upper chest. That is fine for breathing and I really like her to sit there. Her amazing pussy is still so close, I am cuddled between her thighs and she starts caressing the accessible parts of my face with her leather gloves, gloating from the orgasm. I start to gloat as well, deriving so much satisfaction from all the cunnilingus. But now my chastity device becomes noticeable again and I dare to ask "could I also have an orgasm now?" She lightens up and seems to be in favor of giving me one. "You have been such a good submissive boy toy for me, of course you can have an orgasm," she replies, "but you will have to put on your collar and cuffs." She gets up and I open my suitcase which is filled with all my sex toys. I retrieve the wrist and ankle cuffs as well as my matching collar. Putting them on is easy with a little bit of practice, so I show her how I like it to be done and she seems to memorize all the little details instantly. "Put your hands on your back and show me," she demands and I obediently comply. Using one of the little padlocks she snaps my hands together behind my back. That seemed part of a grand plan of hers:

I will now let you out of chastity, but you have to be in bondage. We will be > practising enforced chastity here, so you are going to be in bondage every > single time that the device comes off. I can't have you change your mind > about chastity when it is taken off. And the device will of course go on > before I untie you.

The moment she told me that another drop of precum oozed out of the steel tube. She of course notices that and takes it as affirmation to what she just said. Not that I would have a choice anyway, but my body clearly betrayed me there, suggesting that I was fine with such a strict chastity regime. Taking her leather glove she takes a drop of precum from the tube and holds it in front of my face, ordering me to "open up, cum slut!" As precum really is an acquired taste of mine now, I obediently open and stick out my tongue for her to push into my mouth again. She places her finger with the precum on my tongue and pushes in deeply such that I have no choice but to suck it off. Sucking with cuffed hands is really mean, I have no way of controlling the depth and am really at her mercy. This makes me think of the wish that I eventually want to receive deep throat training with the large dildo that she uses for masturbation. It looks really big, and she has sent me videos of taking it into her mouth pretty deep. As her oral slut I really wish to be trained to do it at least as good. And training with a dildo that she had in her divine pussy will likely be very motivating. Speaking of training, this reminds me of another really hot message of hers a while ago:

It's not training or punishment if you enjoy it too much, don't you think? I could expect that deep throat training with her would not be pleasurable all the way. But receiving the training will be so arousing and such a mindfuck that I will certainly enjoy it, even if I would start crying because I could not take the gagging any more.

She takes the chastity key off her neck and takes a firm grip of the metal tube. I can just stand there and let her do what she wants, and right now I want nothing more than to be out of that devilish chastity device. I could curse myself for suggesting to get and wear it, but now it is too late. I will have to enjoy the week of strict chastity training with her. The insertion of the key produces little vibrations that propagate through the tube and the ball stirrup such that it makes me really excited. She then rotates the key and pulls out the lock cylinder, the whole contraption falls apart. The parts end up in her gloved hands and she carefully pulls off the metal tube. My penis is trying to be hard, but the metal was stronger. Now it poses to be difficult to remove the tube, and it hurts just a little bit. She sees my facial expression and continues very carefully. "Shall I rather leave it on?" is a snarky comment that she just could not let pass. I don't need to answer because it is obvious that I want out, but still I beg, "please let me out of the cage," just to make sure that she does not doubt my eagerness to get out. The tube pops off the glans and it directly starts to swell. The ball stirrup is a bit hard to take off with a full erection, and she is does not see how that would work right now. The stirrup goes around cock and balls and acts as a cock ring now. "We'll just leave part on," she says and connects the stirrup and the hip band again, inserting the lock cylinder next. I feel so crushed because I do not get full freedom. But she promises me that I will have frequent orgasms, at least in the first couple days.

With her gloved hands she caresses my inner thighs, circling my penis which is still locked into the stirrup. I am still cuffed, so I cannot start to masturbate, even though I would really want to! She slowly starts to touch my cock, and if feels so amazing. I haven't touched it since I put on the chastity belt in the changing room of the leather store. Now after countless orgasms for my mistress I am really happy to be free again. And of course I hope that she lets me cum. During the texting she has told me that she was not going to be cruel, so I really expect her to give me on orgasm, even though she might enjoy teasing me a bit.

She slowly grabs my rock hard cock, her fingers have a tight grip on it, and the leather has a huge stick friction on my skin. She has total control over me now this way. I moan and my whole body tension weakens and I just sag down on the bed. My eyes roll back and it take a little while until I notice that she is not moving her hand at all. This gives me the opportunity to recover a bit and as I open my eyes again I see her face pretty close to mine, her eyes under the visor locked onto mine and a wicked smile showing how much she enjoys the teasing. Just to fuck with me she starts stroking in that moment where I regained a bit of control over myself, and of course I lose it again to her touch. She seems to wank exactly such that I am just on the edge of losing control, to make sure that I am completely helpless but still think that I could regain control.

Now the slow stroking does not completely get me any more, I manage to keep my eyes open and be present. She notices and puts her leather glove on my cheek, homing me in towards her breasts. They look amazing in the leather corset over the leather top, and I mindlessly start kissing them. She enjoys how subservient I am and how I just follow my arousal. The kissing leads to yet another drop of precum to emerge from my penis. It was already soaked with precum from the chastity belt, but this just adds more to it. She again takes off precum and sticks it into my mouth, adding more salty taste. The mean thing about precum is that it gets more salty over time. At the beginning my tolerance for the taste is not that big either, so as the evil game progresses I am still a bit overwhelmed with the taste as it gets stronger faster than I can get used to it. This is another mindfuck about the game and I like it really much. She feeds me more precum for a few rounds, until my cock is pretty clean again.

She continues the pumping, uses her other gloved hand to caress my sensitive parts like inner thigh, nipples and circle my lips. I get pretty close to orgasm and I tell her that I would need a break such that I don't cum yet. She slows down and gives me a rest. However, I can still feel how I get awfully close to the edge. She stops stimulation completely and my cock still twitches. I try to prevent myself from cumming, but I cannot completely hold it. Sperm starts to dribble down my shaft without pressure. We realize that it must be a ruined orgasm, there is ejaculation but no full orgasm. And I still feel very horny and my dick is still hard. With her gloves she picks up some of the cream and approaches my face with cum stained gloves. As I still aroused I am very eager to lick if all off. She takes a few rounds until she I have consumed every last drop of cum. It tastes pretty bad, yet I am aroused and like that she does this to me. Cum eating is much easier after a ruined orgasm, and I consider myself lucky that this has happened.

The stroking by her continues, and this time it does not take long to push me over the edge for good. The remaining cum spurts over my belly, there is nothing that I can do about that. She lets me rest for way too long, and the perspective of having to consume the cum feels more dreading with every second that passes. She seems to do this on purpose and collects the cum in an agonizingly slow pace. After a minute I really do not want to clean up any more, and in that moment starts to feed it to me. Wearing the cuffs I do not have a choice but to obey her. I revoltingly suck my salty sperm off her gloves, only for her to collect more from my shaft and belly. So much of it gathers in my mouth that I have to swallow, and now my whole throat is covered with it. She seems very happy to be so wicked to me. But there is something that did not go according to her plan, she tells me:

You are such a good cum slut for cleaning every last drop, twice. And you did > a very good job, so I do not have to punish you this time. But I wanted you > to fuck me. After having had so many orgasms from cunnilingus I wanted to > feel you inside my wet and tight pussy. Now you came too soon and you are > getting limb as we speak. And you know the rule, chastity slave, right? When > you penis becomes soft enough to fit into the steel tube, it goes back into > that exact tube. So let's get she tube and lock it back up, shall we? Then we > can finally take off your handcuffs, your arms must start to hurt already.

I am still in this state after the orgasm where I just want to cuddle and the game to pause. Going back into the chastity device is really not on my mind now, I just want to take the hip band and the stirrup off, remove the handcuffs and cuddle. But she is adamant about this and unlocks the stirrup to put my penis back into the tube. I start to resist but quickly realize that it is futile. She gives me a stern look with the uniform cap and tells me that "the tube goes on in either case, struggling will just change the point in time where it would come off again." This is a real mean threat and I decide that it is better to be locked up right now with the next unlocking sooner rather than later. My dick is pretty limb, she has an easy time to lock me back up. With the tube secured under the stirrup and the lock cylinder back in place she lets me lick off the last bits of cum from her gloves that got there while she locked me back up. She puts the key back on her necklace and then finally unlocks my wrists from behind my back. All I want to do is cuddle her and she gladly lets me do that. We are both spent and really enjoy feeling the warmth of the other's body close to ours. It is so comfortable that we both almost doze off.

Having dinner

After we both just had orgasms we are spent. This state of exhaustion is really great as one can just lie there and cuddle. As the sexual urges are satisfied, there is now room for hunger to make itself noticed. We decide that we need to have some dinner. She offers to cook something for us, it is just going to be some simple pasta dish for that day. On another day we might plan a bit ahead and have more time for cooking before the hunger sets in. We did not realize that we did not eat anything since I arrived due to our arousal. Well, I have eaten her out, but that is a different story.

I start to get up and put my clothes back on in order not to get cold outside the bed. As I only have my leather pants and leather shirt, I intend to put them back on. But I still wear collar and cuffs, so I cannot sensibly put the pants on. So I ask her whether I am allowed to take off the cuffs and collar. "Sweetie," she starts, "you may take off the cuffs. But the collar will always stay on in this flat." Taking off the cuffs is easy for me now, I have quite a lot of experience with that now. I now wear the full leather outfit and the collar.

She leads me into the kitchen. There she reaches into one of the lower cupboards, perhaps bending down a little further than necessary. I cannot help myself but to stare at her gorgeous ass in the tight leather mini skirt. It is long enough that her buttocks do not show, but there are just a few centimeters missing for this to happen. She of course notices my stare when she comes back up. "I'm sorry for staring," I try to save myself. With the leather gloves she strokes my face and gives me a teasing look, telling me that it is just fine for me to take in her beauty. I am in chastity, so there is no danger that all this pent up sexual energy would go to some place where it should not be. Therefore she is happy with me torturing myself all I want.

Cooking with the leather opera gloves is hard, so she takes them off and puts them over my shoulder. This way I have some extra leather smell rising in my nostrils all the time. The collar of the leather shirt is mean enough, I regularly notice the smell of leather and have a jolt of arousal going through my body. I am of course careful not to drop her delicate gloves onto the ground. Perhaps they are not that pure any more after waking me and have them covered in my cum, but they are still her gorgeous gloves! The thought of what she has done with me reminds me of the salty taste and that it is still there, I have not brushed my teeth in the meantime. Also I do not dare to ask whether I may do that. Soon there will be dinner, that will cover up the musky taste soon enough. Also she takes off the leather uniform hat to prevent it falling into the food by accident. She still looks very striking without it, and I would not dare to question her authority just because we are both dressed in leather.

She sets up a pan with water and lets it boil. While this is slowly heating up I run my hands over her back, feel the bolero, the corset, her leather clad ass. She seems to enjoy the attention and has not told me to stop. She takes a second pan and prepares the sauce to go with the noodles. Both pans will take a while until they need further attention, so she turns around and makes out with me. The intensity of her kisses is enough to make me aroused again. I thought that just getting relief would leave me relieved for a while, but that did not work. It is a common pattern for me that a single orgasm does not fully remove the edge but that I need a few in order to really run dry. With the chastity belt back in place this will only happen on her terms. We will have to see how this goes. The water is boiling now and she turns around to place the pasta in the water. We set a timer for ten minutes and start making out again, only to get interrupted by the overflowing water from the pasta pan. As the timer rings, our seven minutes in heaven are over and she pours the pasta into a strainer.

From a different cupboard she takes two plates and cutlery and tasks me to set them up on the dining table in the living room. I have just put down the plates when I hear the clicking of her gorgeous boots on the kitchen tiles, coming over to the living room. We sit down opposite to each other and put food onto our tables. I thought about filling her plate like a gentleman but realized that I have no idea how much she wants. So we just fill our own plate. "Enjoy your meal," I say and start eating. "And thanks for cooking!" I quickly add before I forget it. The sauce is still very hot, so it we need to let it cool down a bit before we can take the first bite. The hot food feels very good, I did not realize how hungry I was until I take the first bites.

All the sudden I feel her boot stroking my lower leg on the inside. I instantly look into her face and she meets with me with a wicked smile, asking whether my chastity belt "is getting awfully tight again?" The stroking did not make me that desperate yet, but her teasing question sure does the job. The steel tube is pretty small again, though my desperation is much weaker than before. I also reach under the table and stroke her stockings a bit, I cannot reach her skirt. Perhaps this is better this way, otherwise I could not have concentrated on the food. We seem to distract each other from eating, so it takes quite a while until we both are sated with food.

We lean back, until she tells me "You will now do the dishes, my toy," and gives a knowing smile. I take our plates and carry them to the kitchen, she leaves for her bedroom. As I arrive in the kitchen with the pans I see her waiting there for me with my riding crop in her hands. "I'll make sure you do a good job, slut!" Well, I will certainly do a good job, I do not particularly like getting spanked. Taking dish soap and warm water I start cleaning the dishes. It is not much work because there are just two plates, but she still takes a look from behind to assess my work. Suddenly I feel a slap on my ass. The leather pants take much of the blow, but I still feel it. "What was that for?" I ask her. "Just because I can!" This somehow relieves me because I thought that I know how to do dishes. She keeps watching closely to see whether I do a mistake but she is quite happy with the work. I would have cleaned them well anyway, but having my beautiful leather clad mistress with the crop sure makes it so much more entertaining to do chores. While drying off the last plate she informs me that she is quite pleased with my work and that I will be doing all the chores in the following week. "Oh, and of course it is a requirement to get any orgasm privileges."

While we are still in the kitchen she prompts me to kiss her boots: "Show some gratitude the meal that I cooked for you!" Obediently I kneel down on the floor and give her boots a good kissing and lapping. Boot licking is a very nice activity for me, she would not have to make me do it but a simple invitation would be more than sufficient.

After dinner we are both satisfied, also sexually. Therefore we decide to do a little cuddling on the couch and watch something on the TV. In the living room she takes off her boots and grabs a blanket to sit comfortably on the couch. I do the same and start cuddling with her. We sit there, relax, enjoy the sex and food that we had so far. Then we pick something to watch. Initially I assumed that I would not understand much because of me not speaking the language. But as most of the TV program is in English, so it is really easy for me to follow it. We watch something light hearted and just enjoy the early evening. I move my hands through my blanket into hers and grab her fine ass. She also starts to rest her hands on my legs, we romantically make out. In these situations I often get hard again, this time it is so cuddly that I actually stay soft in my steel chastity prison.

Going for a walk

A while later we have digested part of the food and are not that tired as we were right after dinner. She suggests to go for a little walk to get some fresh air. We get up from our cuddly position and move back to the hallway. There she tasks me to put on her boots like "the good boot licking bitch" that I am. After that she says "give them a kiss," and I immediately do that as I am still kneeling in front of her. "Come to think of, you will kiss my boots every single time that we enter or leave this condo," she makes up another new rule for my stay.

She opens the door and realizes that I am still wearing the leather collar. This is a bit too much for going outside, so she reminds me that I am still wearing it and gives permission to take it off. "The rule is that you have to wear it inside the condo, so you can take it off whenever we go outside." Happily I take it off. Being seen in the full leather outfit while I am in public is okay by now, but wearing the collar is just too much. And my collar is not a subtle one that one could take as fashion, it really screams "BDSM" when you see it. After putting the collar onto the wardrobe we move down the stairs, the clicking of her heels in front of me.

xm37
xm37
17 Followers