Normal as She Desires Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wave of headshakes greeted her as it appeared that everyone was perfectly fine with her state of nudity. Well, there's Mr. Long, who merely shrugged, but that's just his way of stating his lack of concern in whichever direction the crowd is going.

"It's totally fine, why would anyone complain about a gorgeous gal like you being more comfortable in your skin?" Caleb, one of the more senior guys, replied.

"So does this mean that we can get more bathroom breaks if we need to rub one off?" Wagner, one of the newer hires, suddenly asked. Kevin promptly ribbed him playfully.

"This isn't high school, you dingus. You can go to the restroom whenever you need." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Oh yeah my bad." Wagner replied with a silly grin, mocking at his own silliness.

Sara noticed that no one was bothered by the rather frank aspect of the discussion, almost as if everyone's on the same wavelength as to the levels of acceptability in this workplace... could it have something to do with her own projected thoughts of a more sexually liberated atmosphere? Does she dare to believe that's the case?

With a start she realized that her hand was at her crotch again, slowly rubbing away, right in front of the crowd. Her level of arousal, temporarily receded when Ryan led her out for this announcement, has come back in force. The concerns and questions for the real reasons for the oddly accepting atmosphere of her coworkers slowly receded into the background as her arousal once again goads her to push further. She has paid her dues to society, it's time to let loose a little... or maybe more than just a little.

After all, what's little or much is really up for her to decide now.

"If you need to relieve stress of that nature," Sara said coyly, waving a hand over her body, all the while her other hand continued rubbing her crotch unabated, "You can ejaculate over me. After all, it's part of HR's job."

It is absolutely not part of HR's job, or even any of her other miscellaneous job positions. If anything, all the paperwork would be screaming the opposite. However no one questioned any of that, merely nods of acknowledgement along with a few grins. Sure, no one actually read all of the terms and conditions of the papers they signed, but something this blatant? And to people who do have to deal with whatever comes after for more than five seconds?

The most impossible of explanations, that of supernatural mind control or at least influence, is now the most logical of conclusions.

"Well I guess that concludes the announcement." Ryan announced in a nonchalant voice as he looked at his phone. "And look at the time, it's lunchtime." He said as he turned around and walked away, heading back to his office where his packed lunch awaits. Belatedly Sara realized that Ryan had timed it just right, knowing that the handful of minutes before lunch tend to be lacking in productivity already.

As her mind wandered back from that tangent she noticed that most of the crowd had left, however a few stayed, having taken their dicks out of their pants and stroking them casually, already taking up on the offer. It was unthinkable a mere month ago, yet now just another ordinary sight at the workplace.

The realization of the sheer amount of change affected slammed into her like a truck, causing her to have an orgasm right then and there. Her knees buckled and she had to lean onto a nearby cubicle wall for support. As if goaded by her performance, the two guys came soon after, showering her with thick ropes of cum.

Things quickly wrapped up after that as everyone made their way to the restrooms to clean themselves up, and if in an unspoken agreement, grabbed some cleaning supplies and cleaned up the little mess at that spot. By the time lunch was over it was as if nothing interesting had ever happened, that Sara the head (and only personnel) of HR was always naked at work, just exercising the rather lax company dress code.

On the inside though, Sara was giddy as she could be, competing voices in her head already competing for attention for all sorts of things planned ahead, now that she knows for certain (so much as it was possible to without getting some scientists involved) that she has the power to do so, even if it's still somewhat fuzzy at the edges and she still has no insight into the actual thought process of others. Not that it matters, not in the grand scale of things...

... and that grand scale of things is just getting started.

12