Nostrovia!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do ANYTHING! But you have to promise to leave my daughter alone. I won't fight you or your men," said Lisbeth meekly, trying to negotiate now. "I'll do whatever you ask me to do. Regardless of how disgusting it is. Just leave my daughter alone. Can we agree on that?"

There was dead silence in the room as the three men looked back and forth. Finally, the other two men shrugging their shoulders, leaving it up to Peter to decide.

"I don't know that you have much of a bargaining position here," replied Peter, finally. "Besides, these men enjoy taming difficult whores. That's part of the fun. Isn't it?"

Peter was looking at the other two men as he asked his question.

"Da!" laughed the two men as they each grabbed the front of Lisbeth's skimpy black bra and ripped it off her, startling her, and leaving her to cup her bare breasts in her hands. Pavel tossed Peter the skimpy bra.

"No one told you to quit undressing," said the third man. "Shall I have them finish for you?"

"No, no!" responded Lisbeth hurriedly, as she unzipped her expensive skirt and let it fall to the floor."

"Very pragmatic," said the third man calmly. "Now the thong. Turn around so you're facing away from me and bend over at the waist. And take your shoes off while you're down there. You can leave the stockings on. They're sexy."

As Lisbeth complied, Peter responded to her original question.

"As far as your daughter is concerned," added Peter, "make your case. Why shouldn't we fuck her too? Why is she so special? Aside, of course, from the fact that she's your daughter."

"Because she is a virgin!" whimpered Lisbeth. "She's only nineteen. She's never been with a man!"

"A virgin! Did you hear that tovarishchi?" exclaimed Peter.

"Da, da," replied both men as they excitedly began to grope Lisbeth's breasts which dangled invitingly from her chest as she remained bent over.

"OK, I'll make you this deal," said the third man in a calm and even voice. "Neither my men or I will violate a virgin. After all, we're not animals. Are we men?"

The other two men looked at Peter as though he was crazy, but then they saw that he was waving his hand, signaling them not to worry, that he wasn't being serious.

"Do, do you mean that?" stammered Lisbeth as she tossed her second shoe aside and began to stand up.

"Stay down!" barked the third man. "I didn't tell you to stand up. And yes, I mean that. But you have to do everything―and I mean EVERYTHING―we demand of you. Do you agree? If you lie to me, things will go badly for you―and your daughter too!"

"Yes, yes, EVERYTHING!" promised Lisbeth.

"Good!" said the third man. "Then you can start by stretching your legs wide apart and using your hands to spread your ass cheeks for us."

Peter watched as Lisbeth hesitated for a moment, before doing as she was ordered. She spread her legs apart and exposed her tight anus and wet pussy to them. So far, she was easier to tame than Peter thought she would be.

"Don't move," demanded Peter, "keep your ass spread for us."

Peter enjoyed watching Lisbeth's body quiver in fear. He particularly enjoyed watching the juices gush from her wet pussy and stream down the inside of her slender thighs.

"We want to familiarize ourselves with your lovely holes," said Peter. "We plan on getting intimately acquainted with them before tonight is over."

Peter smiled as Lisbeth's body shuddered involuntarily.

"You may stand now," instructed Peter. "Turn back around and face us and spread the lips of your pussy apart for us."

Lisbeth did as she was told. She had made her deal with the devil, and she was resigned to doing whatever they asked, regardless of how painful or degrading it might be―for her daughter's sake. As she stood there, exposing the most intimate part of her anatomy to the three men, she continued to quiver in fear as her breasts heaved in and out.

So far, the intruders hadn't asked her to do anything she hadn't done for her former husband and his drunken friends, or for her current husband and his rich friends too, many times over.

She had no idea what to expect next, but she was sure that her captors would ultimately impale all three of her orifices, perhaps all of them at the same time. As she thought about it, the subtle irony didn't escape Lisbeth's recognition.

In spite of all her efforts to improve her station in life, she would now suffer the fate she thought she had escaped two decades earlier when she fled to Los Angeles. It was one thing to share her body with her husband's rich friends and their wives or mistresses. But it was quite another to be mauled by a bunch of brutes.

Ruefully, she also wondered if her husband was in the room. If so, she would also be satisfying one of items on the bastard's wish list too. Her husband had always wanted to play voyeur as a bunch of muscular men ravished her as she cried out in pain or lust. She had avoided fulfilling his warped fantasy up until now.

Lisbeth suspected that it didn't matter whether her cries were in pain or lust, as far as her bastard husband was concerned. He liked to play voyeur when they 'played' with his coterie of licentious friends, in threesomes and foursomes, and the occasional orgy. Was he watching now, she wondered with burning curiosity.

"May I take the hood off now?" asked Lisbeth impatiently, desperate to see if her husband was in the room and watching her too.

"Yeah," said Peter flippantly. "It's showtime."

Lisbeth had to disentangle her arms from the two men on either side of her to reach up and remove the black hood. The men had been groping her breasts with one hand and probing her pussy and anus with their other.

It took Lisbeth's eyes a couple of seconds to adjust to the bright light, but once she was able to focus, she was looking straight ahead at the man who had been doing all the talking. He was still wearing his black ski mask, as were the other two men. She confirmed that as she peeked to her left and right.

Though she didn't get a close look at the other two men, it was clear that they had tattoos all over their body. One was reasonably tall at a little over six feet and was ripped like a body builder. Interestingly, his body was completely hairless. So without any pubic hair, it made his cock look that much bigger even though it probably wasn't really any larger than her husband's.

The other man was shorter, maybe five foot eight. But what he lacked in height, he made up for with his barrel chested frame. Even under his mask, Lisbeth could tell that he had a very wide head which matched his thick neck, Popeye biceps and forearms and his massively, muscled thighs.

He had two other striking features. He was as hairy as a neanderthal, and his cock was of prodigious circumference. Even as it hung at half-staff between his legs it was thicker than any cock she had ever seen or had inside her. Lisbeth shuddered to think what it would look like when it was angry and about to impale her.

The man doing all the talking was the tallest of the three. Unlike the other two men, his tattoos were professionally done and intricate in design. He was about six foot four, a little taller than her husband Prescott. But unlike Prescott, he had the toned and tanned body of an athlete. If it weren't for the tats, he looked like he could be an Olympic swimmer.

The other thing that differentiated him from her husband was his horse like cock. Though not as thick as the other man, it was longer, hanging halfway to his knees. Again, Lisbeth shuddered at the thought of having that snake inside her when it was coiled and ready to strike.

Lisbeth guessed that the other two men got their muscles working out in the kind of gyms that had bars on the windows. And it looked like that was where they got their crude tats too.

The guy doing all the talking looked as though he might have been a soldier at some point, if not an athlete. One of their friends who she had sex with frequently, when she and her husband Prescott played together with other couples, was a retired general, and his body looked very similar.

Having taken inventory of the three men, Lisbeth finally looked past the talkative man's right shoulder and saw her husband. He was duct taped to her Louis XV chair in the corner. She was disappointed to see that he wasn't wearing a hood. Lisbeth had hoped to deprive him of seeing her being ravaged. She knew the bastard would enjoy watching.

But at least Lisbeth had the consolation of knowing he wasn't wearing any clothes either and looked pathetically absurd, trussed up like a turkey. It was all she could do to contain herself from laughing, in spite of her own current predicament. An intense feeling of schadenfreude swept over her, and it felt good.

"Well, I guess you're finally going to get your big wish, Pres!" taunted Lisbeth sarcastically as she relished the opportunity to kick dirt in her husband's face.

"Big wish?" asked Peter, his curiosity suddenly peeked. "What wish is that?"

"He's always wanted to watch me get my brains fucked out by a bunch of hulking brutes," said Lisbeth coldly as she gave her husband the evil eye.

"Well, aren't you two a couple of kinks," said Peter with bemused surprise. "Well, I guess you're right. He IS going to see you get your brains fucked out. Starting now!"

Suddenly Lisbeth was airborne as Pavel and Arseny tossed her back onto the bed as though she were a rag doll. They were right behind her and on top of her in an instant. Pavel was between her legs as he held her by her stockinged ankles and lifted her ass in the air, spreading her legs wide apart.

His thick cock was inside her even before she could scream. In no time he was stretching her pussy wider than ever before as her screams filled the room. Arseny had her by the hair and guided his throbbing cock into her mouth and then down her throat as he roughly fucked her face, putting a stop to the screaming.

The two men whipped her body around like two dogs fighting over a bone. As Lisbeth was tossed this way and that, what really bothered her was the look on her husband's face. The bastard was smiling, enjoying the spectacle of her being treated like a dog's chew toy.

Neither man had any finesse and they both used her like a cheap whore, ploughing their cocks into her. One man slapped her breasts because he wanted her to give him a more energetic blow job, and the other slapped her ass cheeks over and over again, ordering her to wiggle her ass for him as their flesh slapped together.

After several minutes all three of their bodies were dripping with sweat. Lisbeth was surprised by the men's staying power. They had been visibly aroused even before they began fucking her, and she wasn't used to men lasting this long once they were inside her.

As the larger of the two men continued to pound into her pussy with his grotesquely thick cock, he rubbed against her clit on every inward and outward thrust. Even though she tried to fight it, she was close to an orgasm herself.

Finally, she lost the battle with her own body and surrendered, wrapping her legs around the man's hips and arching her back as she lifted her ass off the bed. Peter watched from a few feet away as her ass and thighs began to quiver and her chest muscles constricted as her orgasm built inside her.

"Oh GOD!" cried out Lisbeth as she bucked up and down like a bronco, tightening the muscles in her pussy around the man's thick cock. By that time, the man in her throat had already cum and she had swallowed his load down her throat. He rolled off her and leaned against the headboard, panting as he tried to compose himself.

Now, the man in her pussy was also ready to cum. She could feel his cock starting to throb inside her. But he pulled out and quickly stuck his cock in her mouth and then down her throat as she gulped down his load of cum. As she gulped his load, she continued to pleasure herself with her fingers, trying to prolong her own orgasm as it lingered long after her pussy had been vacated.

As Lisbeth's mouth and pussy were being filled by his two accomplices, Peter watched Lisbeth intently. Two things struck him as he watched the beautiful woman take on the two hulking men. First, she seemed to actually be enjoying it. Second, she rarely took her eyes off her husband, who she looked at with complete contempt.

Occasionally, Peter turned to look at her husband. His face was a study in lust and his cock was throbbing with excitement. It was hardly the look of a man distraught to see his wife being ravaged by two brutish thugs, as Pavel and Arseny most assuredly were.

The third thing that struck Peter was just how beautiful this woman really was, and how good the years had been to her. He assumed that she was about forty, but she had the face and body of a twenty-five year old. She looked more like her daughter's older sister than her mother. And she was surprisingly limber as his companions manhandled her.

As he appraised the woman's body, Peter guessed that Lisbeth's measurements were in the 34-24-34 range. Those were the dimension of his former girlfriend, and the two women appeared to be about the same size. Lisbeth's pert C-cup breasts looked abundant on her slender frame.

Peter had seen her cup size when Pavel ripped her bra off and tossed it to him. Her petite nipples were a light pink and seemed to be easily aroused. Her areolas were no bigger than a quarter and were equally girlish in appearance.

Lisbeth was tall for a woman at about five foot ten and her long slender legs went all the way up her shapely ass. Her physique was more athletic than like that of a fashion model. Her body looked like that of a competitive skier, or one of the volleyball players from Venice Beach perhaps, Peter finally decided.

She looked as though she spent a lot of time at both the spa and the gym, pampering and toning herself. Her deep golden spray tan contrasted nicely with her perfectly styled light golden blonde hair.

Her bright blue eyes, though cold, contributed to her youthful appearance. There were no wrinkles around her eyes yet and her skin was silky soft and smooth. Lisbeth's bare shaved pussy contributed to her youthful aura. Her bald mons protruded proudly above the junction of her legs.

Peter couldn't wait to find out which of the two women, mother or daughter, was the better fuck. Would it be the obviously experienced mother, or the virginal daughter. Peter smiled, knowing he would have the answer to that question before the night was over.

The room had grown silent while Peter was distracted with his thoughts. Lisbeth and the other two men were sprawled on the bed, trying to gather themselves after their exertions. Peter turned to look at Lisbeth's husband and there was semen dripping down his chest and puddled on the expensive chair below his scrotum. He was apparently enjoying the show from his ringside seat.

"Lisbeth won't be happy about you soiling her expensive chair," said Peter, smiling at the husband. Peter also doubted she would be pleased that her husband got off watching two thuggish home invaders fuck her silly either.

The more Peter thought about Lisbeth's body and the things he wanted to do to her—and to her daughter too—the harder he got. He could wait no longer to be inside the hot looking MILF and as he moved toward the bed, both Pavel and Arseny caught his movement, and they reacted as he had instructed them.

The two men traded places and reversed their positions on the bed, facing the opposite direction. Arseny pulled Lisbeth on top of him and guided his cock into her slick, wet pussy. Pavel circled to the bottom of the bed and stood directly above Arseny's head, which now hung over the edge of the mattress facing Lisbeth.

Pavel buried his thick cock down Lisbeth's throat in one vicious thrust, as she whimpered and struggled for air until he pulled out on each of his backstrokes, allowing her to breath.

Lisbeth's body began to quiver again as she could feel the head of Peter's long organ pressing against her anus. Frantic for more air, she was able to disengage Pavel's cock from her mouth as she choked and rasped for air.

"Oh God, please don't hurt me," begged Lisbeth as she looked back at the man preparing to take her ass as he dribbled cold lubricant into her anus. "You're so big, and my pussy is already full of another cock."

Lisbeth had Peter's response when his hands seared into each of her ass cheeks with a loud clapping noise.

"Shut up, whore," snarled Peter. "Spread your ass for me, if you know what's good for you."

Before Lisbeth could reply, Pavel had her by the hair and his cock had disappeared down her throat again. Pavel and Arseny began to thrust into her as Peter slowly and methodically claimed her ass one inch at a time as she submissively spread her cheeks apart for him.

Lisbeth moaned pitifully, knowing there was no point in trying to cry out as the huge cock filling her mouth would muffle her screams anyway. Lisbeth's moans grew louder and more urgent as Peter's huge muscle snaked deeper into her ass.

On each of Peter's thrusts, he claimed another inch of Lisbeth's anal cavity. Eventually he was pushing against the back of her anal canal and Lisbeth's painful groans were replaced by moans of pleasure as she pushed back into him on his backstrokes.

He could feel her hand on his scrotum as her fingers glided over her clit. She was obviously enjoying the sensation of having both her pussy and ass full of hard cock as she pushed back into them and swayed her hips. She's a real slut, thought Peter approvingly.

But Peter wasn't done yet. He still had three inches of cock looking for a home and he knew where to find it. He began rocking Lisbeth's ass from side to side as he tried to push deeper into her. With each of these thrusts her moans became loud enough to get past the massive cock that filled her mouth and throat.

Finally, Peter's glans slipped past the curve that guarded the entrance to Lisbeth's middle colon and the final three inches of his snake slipped inside her as his pubic hair scratched against her bare ass.

"OH FUCK!" screamed Lisbeth excitedly as she jerked upright and dislodging Pavel's cock from her mouth. Reaching back, she grabbed the hair on both sides of Peter's head, purring, "Oh God, you're all the way INSIDE ME! ALL the way I-N M-E!"

Lisbeth's words were replaced by squeals, grunts and whimpering as Peter's cock probed places inside her that had never been touched before. He was plumbing previously unexplored new depths of her body, as well as unleashing previously unknown pleasure that pulsated through her body.

"Oh God! Fuck me, baby! Fuck me hard! HARDER! Deeper, deeper! DEEPER! Oh, fuck! D-E-E-P-E-R!" begged Lisbeth, her voice growing hoarse with lust, as her body began to shudder with pleasure.

Lisbeth was delirious with lust as she pulled Peter's mouth toward her own and their tongues found each other as they engaged in sloppy wet kisses.

Pavel had joined them on the bed and his cock was now lodged between Lisbeth's breasts as he pushed them together tit fucking her.

With two cocks deep inside her and another lodged between her breasts, Lisbeth was aroused as never before. She could feel three large pricks prodding her or pressed against her and her body was on fire.

The long cock up her anus was making her ass cheeks quiver with pleasure and the cock inside her pussy was finding her clit with each stroke. Lisbeth could sense she was about to have a colossal orgasm and excitedly cried out, lost in the moment.

"OH, FUCK! I'M GOING TO CUM! CUM! GOING TO CUMMM!" screamed Lisbeth.

Her husband Prescott silently watched the spectacle from the chair where he was bound. He watched his wife in the throes of a massive orgasm, just as he had many times before with other men, and she looked back at him with lust crazed eyes, daring him to look away, taunting him.

123456...9