Not A Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Strip." Such a commanding tone. Bill saw what she seemed to want.

She shucked off her top. No bra. She was barefoot, and so all she had to do was drop her shorts and panties. She did it all at once. She got back onto her knees and looked up at Bill.

Bill reached down, pulled her up. He kept on pulling and lifted her off the ground again. She squealed. Not in a bad way.

Bill sat on the bed, and flipped Rose over across his lap. He smacked her ass. She squealed again. Not in a bad way.

Bill said, "You're gonna get some of what you deserve now." He smacked her ass three times. She was wriggling. She said, "Oh, no. Ooooh, no, Bill." But she didn't mean it.

Bill spanked her until her ass was quite red. Then he stood and tossed her onto the bed. He was at her before she could move. He flipped her onto her front, and pulled her hips up to him. And he entered her from behind, fast and hard. She moaned out, "Oh...Ohhhh...Ohhhh."

He reached around and rubbed her clit. She went off like a firecracker.

When that subsided, he said, "You're a bitch. A real bitch. But you're MY BITCH! UNDERSTAND?"

She moaned, "Yes, Bill. I'm your bitch. Make me come again."

He made her come two more times before he filled her up. But he wasn't done. He flipped her onto her back, straddled her chest and dangled his cock in her face.

"Clean me up, bitch." She instantly obeyed him, fervidly licking and sucking him. He got hard. She kept sucking. Staring up at him. Her hands wrapped around his dick, and she squeezed another orgasm out of him, swallowing it all.

He rolled off her and lay on the bed. She snuggled up to him. She said, "I....I had these urges. I couldn't tell you. I'm sorry."

"Sorry doesn't cut it, Rosie. I own you, now. What I want, when I want it. Understand?"

"Yes, sir."

Bill could tell that she was so excited. But he said, "What I want now is an explanation of where this came from. I mean, we've been together all this time. You're an open feminist. What???"

"My mom's boyfriend. Her guy on the side, did stuff to her. A few times, I snuck around and listened. Once I watched. And....when I was a freshman in college, I let a guy - a wrestler - dominate me, and make me crawl and beg."

"But, you were....openly feminist, and all through school."

"I...intellectually, I don't believe in what you did to me. But....you can do it to me any time. I made the wrestler promise never to tell. And I let him.....anytime he wanted, until he graduated."

"Is that why...George?"

"He was....so sure of himself. He knew what I wanted, and I knew he'd give it to me. Also, you know, he's a big, strong guy. I always liked that. Before I met you. I mean."

"He's a wimp. Chickenshit."

"He told me he had a black belt. When he said it, it had two meanings."

"Did he...did you have sex with him?"

"No. Just talk. Gradually the talk got hot. And I was going to let him do what he wanted. But you scared him off?"

"Yeah. For now, at least."

"I had a plan for tomorrow. Two guys from the gym. A spit roast, they called it. The one guy...he knew I'd do it."

"Have you...strayed before, Rose? Honest."

"No. I kind of suppressed all that. We had the boys. But now, they're not around. And I saw this video on my phone..... But, Billy, I just couldn't tell you what I wanted."

"And you really didn't want it with me, right Rose?"

"You did great."

"But you wanted it with some guy...not your husband. A big guy."

"Yes. I admit it. Will you have to spank me again, Bill.....sir?"

So, he did. And the result was quite spectacular. They played all evening, and fell asleep.

Friday morning, Bill woke and showered. Rose joined him and washed him - all over. Then he told her to get breakfast.

She was dressing for work in the bedroom, after they ate. Bill looked at her. Her ass was red.

He pointed at it. "Does that hurt?"

"Some. Yes."

"No panties today. I want you to be aware, all the time, of who owns you."

"Yes, Bill." She dressed with no panties. And off they went to work.

Rose's pantyless day at work aroused her for a while. But she got used to it quickly. It was only when she thought about what she allowed Bill to do to her that she became excited. And then she found herself imagining George doing that to her. Or Troy and his buddy Biggie at the gym. The excitement grew. She had to make a trip to the loo to take care of business and dry off. She gave it some thought after that. She knew why she had these submissive desires. Yet she didn't know what to do about them. She was quite certain that being submissive to Bill was not going to be satisfactory in the end. It seemed to her that there were some men - not too many - who could see what she wanted and what she would do. And, if she met one of those guys when Bill was not with her, she'd end up as his obedient slut. Sooner or later, that was going to happen. It was a dilemma.

Bill also had some second thoughts about dominating Rose. It had been fun, that was sure. But he thought that he would be unable to keep it up. This woman was his wife of many years. The things he did to her Thursday night were so demeaning. Part of his satisfaction had come from seeing it as payback for Rose's disruption of their lives. He concluded that he could push things some more, but also that there was a limit. He wanted a marriage, not a master/slave relationship. He failed to see how those two things could be combined. But he decided to try, because the alternative was bad.

That Friday evening when they got home from work, Bill ordered a pizza delivered. He and Rose were tentative with each other. Finally, after the pizza was delivered, she said, "I liked it last night. You did, too. But....."

He interrupted. "But it isn't a permanent solution, is it?"

"No. Maybe a part solution. Should I strip and kneel at your feet while we discuss this?" She gave him a sexy smile.

"Yes. That will be a start." So, he watched her as she stripped, completely. She again knelt at his feet as he sat on the kitchen chair. She looked up at him. She giggled, and said, "You're hard right now."

"Oh, yes. Oh, very hard."

She laughed.

He said, "Why are you laughing, Rose?"

"Because, even now, in my humiliating position, I feel like I'm the one in control."

"I...well..." He was sputtering.

"You know it's true. Take out your cock, Bill."

It wasn't easy for him to get his erect cock out. But he managed.

Rose took it into her hand, looking up at him. She licked the head, and then underneath. Then she sat back.

She said, "We know each other so well, Bill. Well, maybe I know you better than you knew me. But I know that I'm in control of our sex life. Always have been. Right? ..... Right?"

"Yes."

"Why, though? Why do you let me control you?"

"I don't know. It's not like you always get what you......"

"But it is like that mostly." She licked him again. "Isn't it?" A pause. "Well? Who goes down on whom? On demand tongue." She licked him again. "Who's in control now, Bill?"

"So. That doesn't mean that you get to break your vows. And, I don't crawl and grovel, like you did. You....only have so much control."

"I can break the vows if I want to. Anytime. The only question is what you'd do."

"I told you, Rose. We'd be through."

"You haven't said why, though. I mean, I wouldn't throw it in your face. Unless you wanted to hear about it."

"I can't see it working. Even if we never spoke about it, I would know. You'd be getting fucked by some other guy. Or guys. Eventually everyone would know."

"So....you would be embarrassed."

"Yes. Yes, I would."

"Even if you were fucking Nora."

"I couldn't.....keep my own wife...."

She squeezed his cock. She kissed it. "All I want is one or two more of these. Not too much to ask, if you get the same concession."

"Yes, it is, Rose." Bill pulled his cock away from her. He put it away and strode out of the room.

Rose deflated. No solution. No fucking, now, either. She'd just put her foot right into her mouth.

Bill went out onto the patio. He sat there, considering his options. He concluded that he had only one thing to do - file for divorce. Rose was going to fuck other guys. They both knew that.

They went to bed, not having much of a discussion. Then Bill said, "I know that you're going to fuck around. I ask you to wait until we're divorced."

She hissed, "Fuck you, Bill."

He hissed back, "Not anymore, Rose. Not anymore."

She got up and left the bed, and the room. She did not return. Bill assumed that she slept in the guest room.

The weekend went much the same. They were cold to each other. Sunday night, Bill asked her whether she could hold off on her adultery until they were divorced.

She said, "That means no sex for either of us for six months."

"I know. But, I mean, I'd not like to be a cuckold."

"You wouldn't be, if you took up my offer to screw around."

"Look, I'm going to file a separation agreement, if we can reach one. Do you want the house?"

"No. I don't know. Do you?"

"Yes. Maybe we can just use separate rooms. I can move to the pool house. It can all be over in a year. I'll buy your part of the house."

Rose sighed. She looked at Bill, her long-time husband. She thought it was a tragedy. Her kink and his moral code just didn't match. And her kink and his kink didn't match either. It was surprising to her that they had lasted so long. She had suppressed her submissive side. She'd even kind of dominated Bill. It was mild, but it was there. She thought that she might be able to go further in that. She could make him crawl. She had known that for some time, but had held off on it, because she believed it would end them.

But she loved it when he made her his bitch. It was only play, though. It took her only a few minutes to reestablish control, even while naked, on her knees. What she needed was to get fucked by a big, hard, dominant guy. And she knew a few. Ones that wouldn't allow her to flip the script.

She said, "I'll have a separation agreement drawn up tomorrow. But, I will not agree to be celibate, and you don't have to either. Six months. No way. Well....I guess we could lie. Still screw."

Bill said, "Let me think it over. Are you willing to lie?"

"Maybe......no. I want to have other men. Soon. Then we won't have to lie."

"Okay. Well, I'm so sorry." Tears were falling down his cheeks.

She hugged him. "Me, too. But we'll get over it, I hope."

"We won't, Rosie. We won't get over it."

Rose drew up the separation agreement. It was simple enough. Split assets, Bill buys the house as part of the divorce. She emailed it to Bill. He signed and emailed it back. She filed it with the court, in contemplation of a no-fault divorce. All done in a day.

Monday evening, she made burgers and fries for dinner. Then Bill went to the pool house. It was a comfortable enough place, but he was lonely and lachrymose.

Rose was also distressed. But then she thought of.....the two guys at her gym. A spit roast. That was enough to erase most of her low mood. She watched some TV, and went to bed.

Bill's Tuesday at work brought a surprise after lunch. Nora.

She walked right into his office, closed the door, and sat down on his couch. She crossed her legs. Very nice legs. She said, "I was looking at some filings yesterday. You and Rose are separating."

"Jesus, that didn't take long. Please keep it on the down low, Nora."

"Okay. One thing, though. I want you. Maybe tonight?" She uncrossed her legs and crossed them the other way. Nora was middle Eastern in origin, with dark hair, and a nice, full figure. She was also smart and lively. Bill had often thought about what she'd be like.

But he said, "I....I maybe am not quite...."

"Bill, at a guess, this separation is on Rose. She's restless, right?"

"Yes."

"Wants to fuck other men. Open the marriage." These were statements, not questions.

"Nora, you're quite perceptive. Still..."

"I bet she'll be out on a date by this weekend. You and I can beat her to the punch. See if she can take a punch, and not just throw one. And.....Biiilly - you'll have a fantastic time."

Nora uncrossed her legs again. But this time she got up and moved slowly toward Bill, sitting in his chair. She rounded his desk, licking her lips. He was mesmerized, almost immobile. She put her hands on either side of his office chair, leaned over and kissed him, softly - at first. Then she took his face in one hand and pulled him into her chest. She let him loose, and then she kissed him again. This time she put her tongue directly into his mouth, moving it in and out. He responded.

She broke away, stepped back. She said, "Seven o'clock at my place. I'll make you something you're really gonna love. But we don't have to eat at all." She sang this. Bill remembered it from a Taj album.

Nora gave him a wicked smile, turned and left, hips swaying.

That was effectively the end of Bill's workday. Lack of concentration. He left at five. And there was Nora, getting into her Beamer in the lot. She pointed at him. A question. He nodded. They drove off.

Bill went home. He had thought carefully before giving Nora the thumbs up in the parking lot. He suspected that Rose and Nora had some contact, maybe even an agreement. But he didn't know that. He thought that, in the end, it didn't make a difference. If Rose was pimping him out, so be it. She wanted to fuck around so much that she'd scheme to get him to do it first. A lost cause, for him. She was gone, if that was what happened.

But, if she hadn't done that, she was in for a surprise, when he left for dinner with Nora. And, he wondered if Rose could 'take a punch.'

She wasn't home from work when he got there. He was a little early. He packed up an overnight bag and put it into his car. Rose arrived home at about five-forty. She came inside and asked, "What are we doing for dinner?"

Bill thought that was odd. Not the first thing she usually asked.

"I'm going out to dinner. You're on your own."

"Who? I mean....?"

"I'm going to Nora's place. I believe you already knew that, Rose."

Rose flushed. She said nothing. So, Bill knew the score.

He said, "Rose, never here in this house. If you do, I'll react very negatively. Understood?"

"I don't see why. It's my house, too."

"If you do that, our deal about the house is off. And....other shit will happen."

"Not fair, Bill."

He shouted, "None of this bullshit is fair. You fuck someone in this house, you'll see what unfair really means."

Rose stepped back. "Okay.....okay. Shit!"

"Before I leave here for the date you set up, I want your word on this. Not tonight. Not any time. Do I have your word?"

"Yes."

"Were you intending to do it here tonight?"

"No. Not tonight. You have the pool house to fuck in, though. I...."

"Go to your boy-toy's place."

Bill turned and left the house. Soon, Rose heard his Honda drive off. This hadn't gone quite to plan. She should have known that Bill would suspect chicanery between the women. But he also should have understood that the deal was possible only because Nora wanted him so much. Maybe he did understand that. Meanwhile, she was going to have to wait until Friday night to get some strange. She'd planned for Wednesday, at their house - guest room. But noooo. She called her gym boy-toy, Troy. She said, "I have to cancel Wednesday. But I'm free Friday after work, and all weekend."

He laughed. He said, "Me and Biggie, right? All weekend?"

"Yes. If the two of you can last!"

"Oh, Rosie. We're gonna wear you out."

"At your place, though. My husband won't stand for me fucking around in this house."

"Well, you know, I saw him last month. I could take care of him. He doesn't seem like a hardass."

"Just stay away from him, Troy. It's for your own good, believe me. And, I don't want this divorce. I just want to get off with different people."

"Okay. If you change your mind, let me know." He gave her the address of his condo.

Rose settled down to watch some PBS.

Bill arrived at Nora's house at seven sharp. She opened the door to him, dressed in a blue shift, and sandals. She said, "Well, well. You.....you're here."

"Yes. Despite your treacherous agreement with my wife. I feel like I've been pimped out to you, Nora."

"I'm sorry, Bill. She called. We talked. I'm not actually paying for you, though. But, Bill....I would've paid." She tilted her pretty head and looked up at him.

"Then I'd be a gigolo. A man-whore."

She kicked the door closed, and grabbed him by his shirt. She pulled him into her and ran her hands up and down his flank, ending at his ass.

She had him so hot, right away. She whispered into his ear, "Let's see if you could make it as a whore." She practically dragged him into her bedroom.

When they got there, she kicked that door closed as well. There was some light, from a window. She sat on the bed and said, "Strip for me. Slow."

Bill felt like Rose's discussion with Nora might have included some particular information about him. He didn't care.

He slowly undid the buttons of his shirt, cast it aside. He slipped out of his sandals. He was wearing khaki shorts and boxers. He smiled at Nora as he undid his belt, and slowly unzipped. Nora was looking him up and down. Bill allowed the shorts to drop to the floor. Only the boxers, now. And they were well and truly tented. Nora whistled.

Bill turned his back on her and pushed the boxers off. He wiggled his ass at her. He felt her hands on his ass. But he stepped away.

She said, "You're a tease. Who woulda thought?"

Bill draped the boxers over his hard dick, and turned to Nora. He moved closer. He could see her breathing fast, and her gaze was directly on his cock.

"Take it off. NOW!" A demand.

He did. She reached and stroked him. She said, "It's a beauty, Billy. Better than I imagined."

She gave some more strokes. Then she said, "You can strip me now. Start with my shoes."

So, there he was, on his knees. He took off her sandals, one by one, and kissed each foot as he did it. Then he looked at her, and she stood up.

"Undo the buttons."

He reached up and undid the three buttons that were holding her shift on. She slipped out of it as she stood there, and she was wearing nothing underneath. She was shaved. She was beautiful, bountiful, light brown all over.

Nora pulled Bill's head into her crotch, while sitting down on the bed. He started licking slowly, around and into her. She started gasping, and had an orgasm. Then she pulled Bill up onto the bed, on his back. She straddled him and shoved herself down onto him. She came again. She was blatantly using him, as if she had been starved for sex. He was overwhelmed, and, try as he might, he couldn't hold back any longer. He came in long, intense spasms, almost screaming. Nora was herself now overwhelmed. She had the single best orgasm she could recall - when she was able to think.

They lay there in a puddle of soft flesh.

Finally, Nora said. "My God."

Bill agreed, but couldn't speak.

After a time, Nora moaned and rolled off. She lay next to him. Bill was, by this time, recovering some semblance of self-possession. He marveled at what had happened, and also that he felt no guilt.

Nora got up and said, "I'm hungry."

"Me. Too. Whatcha got?"

They ate the shrimp salad she had prepared, and some Italian bread. Neither were dressed. Nora took the dishes to the sink to rinse. Bill came up behind her, and laid his hard cock along the crack of her ass. She wriggled. Then she turned, grabbed his cock and pulled him back into the bedroom. She hopped onto the bed, spread herself and said, "Fuck me again. Let's see if you can do me like my boy-toy lover."

Bill was not one to shirk a challenge. He slowly entered her, and then he fucked her hard, shoving her up against the top of the bed. She was grunting and coming. It was animal fucking at its best - at least for him. It also lasted quite a while, because Bill wasn't totally primed to come. It ended when she had an orgasm so intense that she squeezed one out of him.