Not A Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quite satisfying for both, and Bill kind of got his virility back.

Then the lights went on over the pool area. Bill put a pair of shorts on and wandered out. Rose was looking out the kitchen door. She waved to him. He turned away.

But Mary had seen Rose. And she walked out into the light, naked. She waved at Rose.

Rose came outside. She said, "Hi, Mary. I see you got him."

"Yep. Just needed an opening." She smiled sweetly at Rose. Rose had a robe on. She looked at Bill and dropped it onto the ground. She was nude. Her body had obvious marks on it from sex. On the breasts and thighs - and the belly. When she turned a circle, she had red marks on her ass.

She smiled at Bill. "I had a good time, too."

Mary went next to Bill. She pulled his shorts down and pulled out his now erect cock. She gave him a wank - just one. She said, "This is mine, now. You can't have it anymore."

Rose was stunned and angry. She'd been angry since Mary walked out naked. As she watched, Mary pulled Bill into a kiss, long and intense.

By the time they broke, Rose had fled inside.

Mary saw that and said, "You're such a good guy, Bill. I almost showed her the red marks on your ass, though."

He said, "I'm happy that you avoided that. I believe she got your message, anyway."

Mary laughed. "She will soon."

They went back inside, and Mary fucked Bill again, on top, hard, loud and for a long time - with the sliding door open.

Rose couldn't see inside the pool house, but she could hear what was happening very well. She was livid at first. That bitch had taken her man. Her man! Her husband!

But as the sound of sex floated up to her in her room, she started sobbing again. It was another moment when she awakened anew to the fact that her marriage was over. She'd drifted back into magical thinking on her way home from Toby's condo. She thought that she could get Bill - sexually. After all, it had only been two nights. She thought that if she promised never to do it again, he'd relent. She had always been able to get him to do what she wanted.

Now the young bitch had apparently totally replaced her. It had been a mistake for her to flaunt her marked body to them. It provoked Mary to leave no doubt about who had Bill. And Rose had no doubt that Bill belonged to Mary now. Rose knew what Mary had discovered about Bill. It had not taken Mary long to use that.

Bill was gone. Until Mary didn't want him anymore. And...maybe Mary wanted to keep him all for herself, long term. No telling.

Rose cried herself to sleep.

However, Rose was not a woman to pine uselessly. She was too self-involved for that. Monday morning, as she smelled coffee from the pool house, she dressed and went to work.

At work, she thought of a way to get back at Bill for his weakness, and for abandoning her. She had only wanted some fun. Now, she called George.

She said, "Hi, George. It's Rose." A low seductive tone.

George was hesitant. He said, "Hi."

"I wanted to reconnect. Now that Bill has....that he and I are separated."

"I'm not so sure, Rose. He was rather forceful, before."

"Well, he has a new interest now."

"Nora."

"No. Not Nora. Some bitch from a food bank. She....she has him."

"And you?"

"I had the boy-toy experience. You'd be a sort of semi-boy-toy."

"I'm flattered. But, you warned me about Bill. I listened - after he visited my office, I did."

"You would have nothing to worry about. He has no claim on me...now. He hasn't done anything to my other guys."

"Tell you what. Meet me at Gino's for dinner. Seven?"

"Excellent. Seeya."

George hung up and went to see Nora. He wanted Rose very much. There was something about her that drew him. He thought that she'd do anything he wanted. She was ten years older than he. Growing up, George had been smitten with his mother's much younger sister. Aunt Beth. Aunt Beth was only ten years older that George. She was hot. She lived close. She was single, but dated a lot. George spent his teens lusting after her. And she knew it well. She'd tease him, when he got older. At his high school graduation party, Aunt Beth and George found themselves alone, in the pantry. Aunt Beth gave him a smoking hot kiss. And she said, "That's your graduation present from me. Part of it, anyway." She gave him the rest of the present the next evening, at her apartment. But only once. And she made him promise not to tell. He knew that Rose wasn't Beth. But she was so similar. That's why he wanted her so much.

But......Bill. He didn't think that he'd risk his life for sex with Rose. (Beth, maybe. But she was well married by then, with kids. In San Diego.)

He knocked on her Nora's door, and entered. He said, "Hi. I need a consultation about my love life."

Nora laughed. "Not gonna happen."

"I didn't mean you. Although I would..."

"Who? What?"

"Bill and Rose."

"You want a three way. I advise against it." She chuckled.

"No. No. I want Rose. But before I got her, Bill chased me away. He was very convincing. Now she says they separated. She wants me. I want her. But I want to live, too. So...your take?"

Nora thought it over. She was always calculating what would be the most advantageous thing for herself.

She said, "Go for it. He's not all that dangerous. Especially now that he left her. She fucked some guys all weekend, I think. Two guys from the gym. He's not going to forgive that."

"Hmmm. Well, we'll see. He does have that gun."

"He won't risk prison for her now."

George decided to beard the lion. He knocked on Bill's door. When summoned, George sat down and said, "Your wife called me today. She wants to hook up. She says that you and she are separated."

Bill thought about it. He said, "Okay. We are separated. No way I'm going back with her. So...two things. One, you have to keep it quiet until the divorce goes through."

"Right. Okay."

"Two, you let her know that you consulted me and that I had no problem with it."

George gave that one some thought. Then he said, "You're telling her that there's no way back. Letting her fuck me. It's insulting - to me."

"Not really. I warned you off because I would have been laughed at here in the office. Loss of face. Also, I just didn't want her to fuck around. But, she's already fucking around. And you won't smirk at me, right?"

"Right. Absolutely not."

"One more thing. Don't do any permanent damage."

"Right. No worries."

"Have a nice time."

So, George kept the dinner date. He met Rose at the restaurant - a casual place. When they sat, he said, "I want you to know that I was hesitant, because of Bill. But I asked him, you know, if he was going to kill me for being with you. He said to go ahead."

Rose got a stricken look on her pretty face. Then it morphed to anger. "I see. Well, Georgie, you're in for such a good time. Let's eat light tonight. I'll get my protein later."

George gave her a leering smile. He said, "I'll be happy to supply that."

They ordered salads. Some wine.

When they got to his apartment, George took charge. That was what she wanted, and he knew it. He sat in his big chair, and watched her strip. She was quite excited. George was much better looking than Toby or even Biggie. When she was naked, George twirled his hand and she slowly turned so he could get a good look at all of her. She knew he'd like what he saw. And he did. (She didn't know the entire reason why. She looked so very much like Aunt Beth, as George recalled her.)

He stood up, and motioned her to the floor. He took off his shirt, dropped his shorts and boxers. She waited, looking up at him. She was thrilled with his dick. Another biggie for her. His body was fantastic. He was a blond god.

She waited for his command. "Suck lightly."

She licked and sucked him, right there in the living room. She had her hands on his cock, and her tongue under the head, sucking hard. She wanted him to come in her mouth. But he wanted all of her.

So, he pulled out his dick, and waved her into the bedroom. He said, "On the bed, and spread for me."

She obeyed, looking up at him with lust and reverence. He got between her legs and rubbed himself across her mons. "What do you want, Rose?"

"I want you to fuck me with your big cock and make me completely yours."

He did that. Rose came within a minute of penetration, and she kept coming on him. He pistoned into her, putting full effort. She shoved right back, taking all of him, over and over. When Biggie had fucked her, it hurt. He was too big. But George was just right for her. She was in constant ecstasy.

George sped up and filled her up. She felt every thrust and spasm. Her last orgasm was the best of her life. At least, that's what she thought at the time. Later, she recalled thinking that before. But only with Bill. Not with Toby or Biggie.

The two of them spent the rest of the night fucking. George was always in control. Rose stayed all night, and sucked George off in the morning, for breakfast.

At work, Rose was mostly happy. The sex had been great, and she actually liked George. As opposed to Toby and Biggie - guys she simply used. But.......but....Bill. She wasn't able to lose the blues about Bill. She really did love him, and when he entered her head, he came with many good memories, and so with sadness.

George went to work, just a little apprehensive about Bill. People did change their minds. But he didn't see Bill until the afternoon. They met at the copier. Bill waved George into Bill's office.

Bill said, "Did you....?"

"Yes." Still tentative.

"Well?"

"I...I could be....she's great for me. Just great. Not only the sex, you understand. But that's great, too."

"You're in love with her? So soon?"

"It isn't soon. We had a Platonic courtship for a while. Sorry."

"Still pretty soon. And, she's older."

"As it happens, I like that. I have my reasons."

"Are you going to see her tonight? And....other nights?"

"Yes. She's coming to my place. I'm gonna cook. Well, try to cook."

"My advice: keep it simple. Burgers. Maybe hot dogs."

George nodded. He said, "Are you? Rose said you had another woman in your life."

"I do. She's great. I met her at the food bank."

"Younger?"

"Yep. Younger than you, even. She may wear me out."

"Good luck. I want to say that I'm happy about Rose and me. Thanks."

"George, she was going through some mid-life thing. But, you seem like you can help her with that."

"I hope. What you're saying is she might cheat. I mean on me."

"Dunno. Right now, she's unpredictable."

George cooked hot dogs - fancy ones he picked up at the market. He also bought a made salad. That was all okay, because Rose wasn't all that interested in food. She wanted her protein. She got it. She slept with George every night that week, including Friday. She cleaned, cooked, fucked, sucked, all naked, and was mostly happy. George was more than happy.

Saturday, she needed clothes from the house. George took her over there.

Bill and Mary were at the pool. No one could see the pool from the outside of the property. So, they had no clothes on. Mary wanted an all over tan, for both of them.

When Rose went upstairs to pack more things, George wandered over to the sliding door an looked out at the pool. He was quite impressed with what he saw. Bill was obviously fit, and Mary was really hot, in a cheerleader way.

George kept back out of sight. But Bill had seen him. He wondered why George was in the house. He got up, put on his shorts and went to investigate. He told Mary to robe up.

George had a surge of fear as Bill came into the house. But, Bill could not have been armed. So George said, "Hi, Bill. We're only here for Rose to get some stuff."

"She could have warned me. I mean, that you would come with her. Mary was sunbathing."

"I saw. She's sexy."

Rose, who had walked into the kitchen, said, "Who's sexy?"

George jumped.

Bill laughed. He said, "George got an eyeful. Of Mary."

Rose hugged George from behind, snaked her hands into his pants, and massaged his dick. She said, "Who's the fairest of them all, George?"

"You are, Rosie. No doubt."

Bill said, "Doesn't that make you Sleeping Beauty's wicked Queen, Rose?"

Rose was momentarily annoyed, but then she laughed. One of the main things she liked about Bill was his quick wit. She still did.

She said, "No doubt that I'm wicked, Billy." She gave him a smile while rubbing George. She was trying for some rise out of him. She didn't get one. Out of Bill. She got one from George.

George was uncomfortable. Bill noticed. He said, "Why don't the two of you stick around for lunch. I'll cook." He was enjoying George's discomfort.

George only wanted to get away. But Rose said, "Great. Let's go out to the pool." She took her hands off George's cock.

George felt the situation getting away from him. He was supposed to be in control. But he went out to the pool with Rose and Bill.

Bill said, "George, this is Mary. Mary, George. George is Rose's boyfriend."

Mary waved at him. She said, "Hi." Bill noticed that she looked George up and down, and that George did the same to her. They all sat down.

Mary said, "We could use more help down at the food bank, if you two could spare the time."

Rose said, "I should have spent more time there with Bill." She was looking at Mary.

Bill smiled. "Well, Rose, Mary would still be on the outside, if you'd kept your promises."

"Yeah. I do know that." She turned to Mary, "I thought he might love me enough to do a small amount of sharing. Guess I was wrong."

Bill said, "George, are you going to share Rose?"

George was taken aback. Bill seemed to assume that he and Rose were a couple. And, giving it some thought, he liked that idea. He said, "No. I wouldn't like that."

Rose moved to sit on his lap. She gave him a kiss. She looked at Bill, and said, "He's.....great."

Mary said, "But George, Rose won't give you children. Maybe one?"

She was such a troublemaker. Bill couldn't help but smile.

Rose blanched. She spoke in a hard voice, "I'm still.....I can have kids. Geez, Mary."

Mary said, "Sorry, Rose. All this stuff has happened so fast. I mean, how long ago was it that you and Bill were happily married."

Bill said, "Another loaded question. Well, Rose?"

Rose said, "I was always happy with you, Bill. You know, I had needs you couldn't meet."

George said, "Maybe not the best time to talk all this out." He was very uncomfortable.

Bill said, "Why not?"

Rose said, "You might get embarrassed, Bill. Mary and I could each meet your needs." She gave him a vicious smile.

Bill saw the direction the conversation was taking. He had been foolish to engage in front of George.

But George, although smart enough to get through law school, was not as quick as the other three. It had yet to occur to him - what the women were discussing. He thought maybe Rose meant his big dick.

Rose got up off George's lap. His erection was obvious, through his shorts. She saw that George had been left behind by the talk. She was tempted.

She said, "Bill is submissive, George. When we were together, I was always in control. And he belongs to Mary now. Right, Mary?"

George looked at Bill and the women. He was surprised. Bill was, surprisingly, not angry. He was who he was.

Rose continued, "But, George, Bill couldn't do for me what you do. Make me crawl and beg. It isn't in him to do it for very long."

George smiled. "The two of you were sexually incompatible. Both submissive."

Bill was now embarrassed, as predicted. He said, "I could have done it. Sometimes."

Mary said, "Not really, Bill. Don't be embarrassed. Just have a good time. Like we've been doing."

Bill got up. He said, "George, I don't want this all over the office. Bad enough that you're fucking my wife."

George gave a smile. He said, "My lips are sealed, Bill. Really."

Rose saw her chance. She grabbed George's hand and said, "C'mon big boy. Let's go upstairs. We can use the master bedroom. Because, you're my master."

She ran away from George, who hesitated. But then he seemed to understand that he had the power hand. He jogged after Rose and slapped her ass as she went in the sliding door. She yelped. Not in a bad way.

Bill was deflated. All this threatened to be too much for him. He knew that he should be angry about the way this went. But he wasn't.

Mary stood up and moved toward the pool house. She said, "Come with me, Billy. Time for you to show me how submissive you can really be."

She dropped her robe as she walked. Bill followed her. She made him crawl to her. She patted his head, like he was her pet.

Mary sat on a soft chair, snapped her fingers and pointed between her legs. Bill crawled over and began licking. He spent the next thirty minutes with his head between her legs. She had several orgasms. It made her feel so powerful. Finally, she put Bill on his back and rode him for the short time it took him to come.

Mary rolled off him. The sliding door was not closed. They heard Rose. She was screaming. "Oh, God....Oh, George....fuck me harder. Harder. Oh, oh.....ooooooh."

Mary said, "Pay back for last night. She's a real bitch."

"No. Well, somewhat."

Mary said, "Let's get a snack."

The next day at work, Bill came into George's office and closed the door.

He said, "George, I truly meant what I said about keeping the sex stuff out of the office."

"I know. It makes you look....weak. You are weak, though." George looked a little smug.

"In one way, I am. But, in the end, that makes me dangerous, to you specifically. If I do find out that you.....told, I'll deal with you."

"I won't tell. But you're divorcing Rose. People are gonna find out that she and I are together. Nora knows now. And I want to be able to go out with her. Dancing, dining. Stuff. I don't see that as demeaning to you."

"Me either. Just don't go around smirking."

"I told you I wouldn't. Well, maybe when we're alone." He smirked.

Bill got up quickly. George flinched. Bill laughed at him. He said, "Smirking can be very dangerous, you know." He walked out.

George was unsettled by his apparently deep-seated fear of Bill. It was that first day, with the gun threat. One on one, George could beat him down - maybe. But he felt like, if he did, one day he'd end up dead in an alley. He decided never to smirk - at Bill.

Mary went to work, as well. She was able to get through her classes with some time to think over her love life. One thing she thought was that George was about as attractive a man as she'd ever seen. She knew that he had seen her naked. The thought made her hot. She wondered what to do about it. Because, she thought that she had long term plans for Bill. He was older, but he satisfied her in bed. Especially because he'd do whatever she wanted. She'd never been in such a relationship before. She was being careful not to push him too far. He was a guy after all. And he had suffered the loss of his wife to her lust for hunks. And now to George, the Adonis. The ultimate hunk.

Still, when the four had been together at the pool, she'd sensed that George was afraid of Bill. She wondered about that, because she was sure of her impression. The way he seemed wary, even jumpy, around Bill. She wondered what Bill had done to cause that, and she was going to ask him.

Maybe she'd flirt with George a little, if the four were together again. After all, he'd seen all of her.

Rose was happy, for the most part. She had fucked George in the marital bed. Bill had not done anything about it. So, she decided to move back to the house, and have George there as well. Ultimately, she knew that she and George were an unlikely pair. She didn't understand his infatuation with her. Even if she was his sex slave, he could get almost any woman. She decided that what she truly wanted was to get Bill back. For good. After a little while, she'd be able to curb her compulsion to be dominated by hunky guys. She thought of it as a phase. If she got Bill back, she could stop. Maybe not cold turkey, though.