Not A Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
demander
demander
1,481 Followers

Now they were lying next to each other.

He said, "What boy-toy lover?"

Nora chuckled. "You don't think I've been keeping pure just waiting for you, do you? I have guys who like me."

"I bet. But boy-toys?"

"Women in their forties....like young guys, sometimes. I expect that's what's happening with Rose."

"She wanted George. I nixed it. Now she says she has two 'boy-toys' to do a spit roast."

"Oh....Oh....I see."

"I have no idea where she found them."

"The gym, dummy. That's where I found mine. I never had two, though. Not at once."

Bill found himself getting hard again.

Nora said, "I guess women have a certain advantage. Two dicks - no problem." She was stroking Bill.

She said, "But your one dick is doing just fine."

They were soon into it again, with Nora on top - once more. Later, when Bill considered it, he knew that she was almost always the aggressor. He thought that he should have felt used, but he didn't.

They slept after that round. At dawn, Bill was awakened by a blow job. It was great. Then they showered, and went to work. Bill had clothes in his overnight bag.

At work, they tried to act normal. But, after lunch, George came into Bill's office, ostensibly to discuss a case.

After that discussion, George said, "You fucked Nora."

Bill said nothing.

George said, "All bets are off."

Bill said, "Not so, George. I feel the same as before. No contact."

George looked at him. While the staring match was happening, Nora came into the office. She said, "Boys, boys...no fighting."

George stalked out.

Nora said, "What?"

Bill replied, "George is very perceptive. He believes that we screwed each other. He wants Rose."

"And you said?"

"No. I said no. Like before."

"Why?"

"Because he's.....a jerk."

"And he'd smirk at you, right?"

"Yes. Maybe that's why, now."

"He used to be one of my boy-toys, Bill. I stopped it. He's jealous."

"Oh. Was he....?"

She laughed at him. "He's very good at sex. So are you."

"He's younger and bigger."

"That's what boy-toys are. But not just eye-candy. I stopped it because he was an asshole. It was right when he got here. Long over, now."

"I still don't want him fucking my wife."

"I agree. Bill, we had a great time last night. We can do that more. But, you know, I've been divorced for twelve years. I'm not looking for a permanent....husband."

Nora had a son, Timothy, in college. Her ex-husband, Henry, lived close by. They had shared custody. Bill hadn't considered permanence. But he had to admit that he might have gotten there with Nora.

He said, "I get it. You know, Rose is going out Friday night. She says. And...I'd really like some company."

"It's a date. Let's go dancing. Dinner, too. Then back to my place for a horizontal mambo." She gave him an unchaste smile.

"Sounds good." He leered at her.

Rose was home when Bill got there on Wednesday evening. He came in the front, but was only walking through to the pool house. Rose stepped in front of him. She said, "You and Nora?"

"Yes. You set it up. I'm sure you'll get a report. You know, Rose, we're through for sure now. All that plotting. Even if you said you'd stop it, I'd still leave. As far as I'm concerned, right now and forever, you and I are completely done."

Bill walked away to the pool house. Rose was stunned at his reaction. She had thought that he would mellow after getting laid by Nora. Wow, was that a non-starter. She sat at the table where she'd been preparing a stir fry for two. She thought back to the events of the last few days. And, she saw things through Bill's eyes. She knew that she'd been engaging in magical thinking, vast self-deception. A deep, intense depression settled onto her. She mourned the loss of her marriage. Something she'd never intended.

Rose sat crying in the kitchen for nearly an hour. Then she walked upstairs to shower. That always made her feel good. Not this time, though. As she was drying off, her cell phone buzzed. It was Nora.

Nora said, "How did it go? Is he satisfied with the swap?"

Rose cried. She sobbed out, "We're over. Over. And I didn't get fucked." The sobbing continued.

Nora said, "I'll be right there. Don't be so.....pessimistic. People say stuff they don't mean."

She hung up and drove over to Bill and Rose's house - a twenty-minute drive. She rang the bell. Rose was in the living room, waiting. She had stopped crying. Nora's statement about people not meaning what they said had calmed her some. She opened the door to Nora. They hugged as the door closed.

Rose started crying again. "It was such a bad idea, Nora. So bad."

"Calm down. You haven't fucked anyone yet. Let's see what can be done. Where is he?"

"In the pool house. That's where he sleeps now, I guess."

"What did he say?"

Rose described it.

Nora said, "He feels doubly betrayed. Once for you intending to fuck other guys, and once for you setting him up so you could do that. Oh...and third by me. Shit."

"I could call it all off. I guess. But he said...."

"Yeah. Baby, I don't know. I never should have introduced you to those gym guys. I put ideas in your head. And George, too. My bad."

"Can you talk to him?"

"Now?"

"Yes. Tell him I was a fool. I won't do it."

"Okay. I'll give it a try."

Nora went out the rear door, over to the pool house. She knocked on the sliding door. Bill looked out and let her in.

"What are you doing here?"

"I called Rose to see....well, how it went when you came home. And she was so distraught. I came over. She thought she could have her cake....."

"She can have her cake. Just not with me at the table. She's been really clear what she wanted. I was clear as well. Now - after the two of you set me up - she wants...what?"

"Okay, Bill. I admit that we schemed. But my part was because, you know, I always was interested in you. She has an itch you can't scratch."

"And? I'm supposed to wait while some random guy scratches it? Not happening."

"She says she won't do it."

"I don't believe that. She may put it off. Maybe. But sooner or later she'll go for it. I've faced the fact that the two of us are not compatible - sexually. We don't fit anymore."

"You should see what happens if she has a session. One time. Then talk. You had yours."

"That's sophistry. Bullshit."

"Why? What would it hurt you?"

"It would break us, Nora. Maybe I'm some jerk for feeling that way. I can't help it. Neither can she. So, we're toast. The sooner she sees what she's done, the better."

"No Hope? None...?"

Bill shook his head. Then he said, "If she still goes this weekend, I won't need you, Nora. I didn't realize you and she were so close."

"We weren't. Now? We both seem to have lost you." She turned and walked out.

Bill togged up and went for a run.

Nora stayed with Rose. They both got drunk on Chardonnay. Fell asleep in the living room with the TV on.

All three of them went to work Thursday. Nora was late. Bill was on time. He made a few financial tweaks, in light of the separation.

Nora tried to talk to him after lunch, but he blew her off. He worked his meetings and went home.

Rose also was late to work. She didn't have a busy day. So, she moped. Every once in a while, she found herself in some deep memory of better days between her and Bill. She would jerk out of those dreamlike reveries with a start, followed by despair.

But by the end of the day, she had attained a fine anger - at Bill. He was being unreasonable. Either he came around or he didn't. She had meant to cancel the Friday spit roast. But when she got her anger, she decided to keep the date. If her marriage was dead because of her kink, then she might as well indulge.

She went home, but didn't see Bill at all. He was in the pool house. She knew that. She had a small dinner, and a bottle of wine.

Friday she was up early and off to work. Excitement had replaced despair. Maybe not completely, though.

She got home at five, dressed for sex, and went off to Toby's condo.

Bill saw her drive away. He went for another long run, and hit the weight bench when he returned. Shower and sleep. Restless sleep.

Toby answered the door in a pair of gym shorts, and nothing more. He was a tall, well-muscled man, with a light brown ponytail, and blue eyes.

His buddy Biggie was also tall and well-muscled. But he was a dark complected black man with a shaven head, and a flashy smile. He was also dressed in gym shorts, but with a wife-beater.

Both men stared at Rose, who felt so....naked. Even though she was dressed, and they almost weren't.

Toby said, "I'm so glad you came. Strip, now!"

Rose felt a thrill at those words which drove away all her doubts. She reached back and undid he clasp on her dress. She shimmied it off, and it fell to her hips. She wore no bra. She pushed the dress all the way off. Her panties were pink and brief. Also wet. She was breathing hard already. Her nipples stood out. She slowly slid her panties down. She had shaved herself. She stepped out of her shoes.

Toby said, "Kneel and crawl to us."

Rose whispered, "Yes, sir." She fell to her knees, her eyes darting back and forth between the two obvious tents she saw. She crawled.

Toby smiled at her. "Take off my shorts."

"Yes, sir."

She slipped the shorts over his erection. Out came a big, veiny, beautiful cock. She stared it in the eye.

"Kiss." She kissed.

"Lick." She licked.

"Ask nicely."

"May I suck it, sir?"

"You may." She sucked the cock into her mouth, running her tongue under it. Toby had his hands on her head and he moved himself in and out.

Then he stopped, and pulled out. "Crawl to Biggie."

She obeyed.

Biggie said, "Take it out." She obeyed. She was confronted with a large, black cock. She was thrilled. She'd had a black man before, in college. But he was small, and nerdy. Biggie lived up to his name, in every way.

Biggie said, "Well?"

Rose started licking and kissing his dick. Then she sucked it into her mouth, and started to try to get him to come.

After a few minutes, Biggie picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. He tossed her down onto the big bed. Toby stood off to one side. Biggie flipped Rose over and pulled her hips to himself. He positioned himself behind her, and slowly shoved his big cock into her from behind. Rose was moaning and pushing back. Toby's cock was right at her face. He lifted her face and put it into her mouth. Rose had reached her moment of Nirvana - a double team.

Rose had a big orgasm on Biggie. Then another. Biggie kept pounding her. He reached around and rubbed her clit. Then she really exploded. Meanwhile, Toby was excited, seeing Rose get fucked by the big black guy. He started to come into her mouth. She frantically swallowed, but could only get some of it.

As that was happening, Biggie nutted deep inside her. She felt like there was a firehose up there. She came again, and passed out.

It was only a momentary passing. She came out of it, and rolled over onto her back. Her two fellas were standing on either side of the bed. Their big cocks were dangling there.

Biggie said, "You have to clean us up." She knew what he meant. She crawled over the bed to him and sucked his cock right down. Then she licked his balls, and turned to Toby. She felt so submissive to them, and grateful for their attention. She came while she was licking Toby's balls.

The entire weekend went more or less like that. Rose took eight showers to clean herself up. She slept each night with the boys, and woke up with stiffies on either side. They had her ass, and her tits. She didn't eat much. They were providing her with all she needed.

Meanwhile, back at the pool house, it was Bill's day to go work at the local shelter. Mary Clifford worked there. She was a medium woman, in all ways. She was 5'6", slim, brown hair, cut short, brown eyes. She had a pretty face and was lively and sincere. She did weekends at the shelter, and some evenings. She worked as a high school gym teacher. She was popular with the high school boys.

Mary had never been married. She was bi-sexual, but she had had a long-term relationship with a guy - Bobby Horton. He was basically a fool, and he wouldn't commit. She reached the ripe old age of thirty, with no proposal from Bobby. So, she ghosted him. That was two years ago. Since then, she played the field, men and one woman. She preferred men, but used women as a break in the action. In bed, she could be a true dynamo, although she didn't look it.

Mary saw Bill walk into the shelter's food bank section. He looked good, as usual, if a bit down. That made her wonder. Mary knew Rose from two days, a while ago, when Rose came with Bill to work the food bank. She thought that the two were.....probably mis-matched. So, when Bill seemed down, Mary sniffed a chance. She had always liked him, though he was older. He was fit, handsome and kind. Also, strong. He could sling cases of quart sodas around like nothing.

The two of them worked together getting food out of bags and onto the shelves. It was hot work. They took a break at eleven. Mary led Bill outside, turned and shoved him onto a picnic bench.

She said, "Something's up with you. Probably your nasty wife."

Bill was surprised, shocked, even. But he found that he was also intrigued.

"How did you know that, Mary?"

"I'm smart about people. And...you know full well than I like you."

"She decided that she wanted other guys. So, we're separated. I'm going to divorce her. Even now, she's probably getting fucked by some young guy."

"She's a damn fool. Wanna get fucked by some young woman?"

"Geez."

"I'm serious, Bill. You can come to mine after we finish today." She gave him a sweet smile. Then she said, "If you do.....you'll never want her again. Guaranteed." The next smile wasn't sweet at all.

He looked at her. She had turned from a nice looking, steady woman into a slutty temptress in a flash. What else could he do? What else could she do?

He said, "Deal." They had a nice kiss, that stoked him up. Then she led him back to work. He had a very difficult time concentrating. All sorts of very unusual, erotic events had overtaken him, and knocked him right out of his steady life.

They finished up at about five. Mary said, "Follow me to my place. Don't lose your way."

They parked in a lot near a complex of garden apartments. Mary's was a ground floor unit, with a sliding back door. As soon as they were inside, she attacked.

Bill was shoved onto her couch, and she straddled him. She ruffed his hair and licked his lips. She whispered to him, "We're gonna have such a good time."

And so they did. Mary stood over Bill and took her clothes off in quite an efficient manner. Then she beckoned him to do the same, and he did.

She took his cock in hand and led him to her bed. Mary started sucking his dick, and then she turned around and planted herself right on his face. They each licked the other into a frenzy. And Bill, feeling himself about to come, flipped her onto her back, entered her as she flung her legs around him. He nailed her all the way onto the headboard. Animal lust prevailed for each of them, and not too much time passed before they collapsed next to each other.

Eventually she said, "I knew you'd be great. You're as strong as any guy I've ever had. Let's eat."

She put a calzone from the freezer into the oven. They waited for it to cook.

Bill said. "How have you remained single for so long?"

She recounted for him the Bobby Horton story. Then she told him a whole lot more about herself, including her dalliance with a woman from the local police department.

She asked Bill, "What about Rose? I mean, why, when she has you?

"She wanted a different kind of guy. She's submissive. I did that for her, when I figured it out. But it isn't me and we both knew it."

Mary smiled at Bill. "You're not a Neanderthal. Maybe you're more like her."

Bill was again surprised by Mary's insight. He was non-committal. "Maybe."

The bell for the calzone rang. Mary took it out, and they ate it, naked in the kitchen. Then she said, "You can put the plates in the dishwasher."

Bill hesitated. He looked at Mary. She looked right back at him. He got up and took their plates to the sink, rinsed them and put them into the dishwasher. When he turned back around, his cock was hard. He was embarrassed. Mary was verry happy to see it. She said, "Don't worry, Bill. I'll never tell. It's between you and me."

Bill was still very aroused. Who would have thought kitchen cleanup could do that?

Mary sat, considering. She decided to be open about what was happening. She said, "Bill, from now on, you belong to me. Do you understand?"

Bill felt a thrill at her words that could not be hidden. He said, "Yes, I understand."

"What do you understand, Bill?"

"That I belong to you, Mary. Oh, God. You have all the power."

"You don't need to worry. Just......well....just obey me."

"Okay."

"I want to fuck you now." She got up and walked away toward the bedroom. Of course, Bill followed.

She pushed him onto his back on the bed. Then she straddled him and lowered herself right onto his hard cock. She was kissing him, and humping him. He was pushing back.

She said, "Don't come until I say."

Then she leaned over his shoulder and truly went crazy on his cock. Bill was trying so hard to restrain his orgasm.

He failed. Lucky for him that his triggered hers. She fell onto him. She whispered, "This is gonna be so great."

"Umhummm."

"But you have to be punished for disobedience." She rolled off him. She said, "Turn over."

When he did, she spanked him - ten times. Soft at first, then hard, resounding smacks.

By the time she got to the third one, he was erect again. That became obvious when he turned back over after his spanking.

"You liked it, right?"

"Yes. I deserved it."

"Oh, I surely agree." She started jacking him off. She was sore, and didn't want more penetration. When she sensed that he was almost ready, she pushed his cock onto his belly so that he came all over his chest and chin. She laughed at him. Then she tossed him a Kleenex.

They snuggled a little. She said, "Bill, we need to think carefully about all this. I don't want a total wimp in my life. But I want you in my life."

"We don't have to advertise. I mean...."

"I know. Your kids, your family, your work colleagues. This would be too much - for them to understand."

"We can work it out, Mary. I've never been so excited in my life, though. You'll have to be the one to set our limits."

They got up and watched a movie on Prime. Mary made him sit at her feet. Gradually he lost his erection as the movie went on. When she saw that, she nudged him with her foot. He hardened up.

When they went to bed, she said, "You're not my slave anymore. Until I say you are again."

So, they slept. In the morning, they showered up. Bill washed her head to toe. Then she took him back to bed and sat on his face. He was told not to touch himself.

She got off, and got off his face. She smiled down at him and said, "Thanks, old man. You lick good. Let's have some breakfast. What are you cooking?"

He made scrambled eggs and toast. He was a good cook.

Bill stayed all day Sunday. They had a nice walk, and then he cleaned the house for her - naked.

She said, "I could really get used to this. You missed a spot on the fridge."

Sunday evening, they both went back to his house. Well, the pool house. It was seven. Mary was impressed with how he had it arranged. They were talking about the food bank and some of the logistics. They were both clothed.

But Mary got horny. She said, "Let's fuck. Straight fuck. You fuck me."

They had their clothes off and Bill put her down onto his futon bed. He screwed her slowly, deep, long strokes, in and out. Mary was lost in her lust and kept saying "Fuck, fuck, fuck..."

demander
demander
1,481 Followers