Not A Joke

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, she devised some long-term plans. Things percolated for several months. The divorce hearing was set in two weeks. Rose didn't mind the divorce. So, she let it go through.

The Saturday after it was final, Mary and Rose were at the pool. Rose was renting from Bill, while she was 'house hunting.'

Bill was hiking, and George was playing tennis. Rose asked Mary, "Do you like George? You know, sexually?"

"Of course. Why?"

"Want to swap?"

"You would swap George for Bill? I mean, Bill is good and all, as you know. But...."

"It would just be for one night. Maybe a weekend. I miss Bill's obedience. How far have you gone with him?"

Mary looked at Rose. "Pretty far."

"Does he cook and clean?"

"Yes. Always naked. Why, Rose? He won't...he doesn't want anything to do with you, now. You.....left him for bigger cocks. And he has a pretty big one. I like it. It's perfect for me."

"I needed new ones. So, I got them. I thought he'd submit, eventually. And, I know what you mean about his dick. I've learned my lesson."

"And now, here you and George are, in his house, whenever we spend time at the pool. That doesn't seem like a way back. You let the divorce go through."

"Mary, I don't believe you want him for good. I want his submissive self back. I'll give you George."

"Oh, shit, Rose. You can't give me George. He owns you."

"You and Bill come over next weekend. I'll send George to see you. You seduce him. Voila! I see the way he looks at you."

"Maybe he does. But you have something with him. What?"

"I was puzzled. Then we went to see his family in Denver. His Aunt Beth looks like me. Or, I look like her, to him. She and I are the same age, too. When we got back, I made him fess up. She fucked him once, for high school graduation. It was a powerful thing for him. She'd been teasing him for years."

"Well, I don't look like you, or her."

"Mary, you're younger, just as good looking, and he can have a family with you, if you play it right."

"And you think you'd get Bill back?"

"Maybe. I believe he's susceptible to me. Especially now we're divorced. I'm not his wife. There are no more promises to break."

The next weekend, Mary brought Bill to the pool house, where he still had digs. He had gotten so he didn't mind that George and Rose were living in his house. So what? They paid rent. Also, Mary had made quite an impression at his work, when they went to the holiday party. He wasn't fussed over George bringing Rose. People seemed to accept all of it.

Now, he was coming for a social event at the pool, warm weather having returned. The entire week he had worried about it. Mary seemed different. And he had no trust in anyone, even her. He had lately thought about their relationship. He didn't want a new family. He loved what she did to him. He loved her, in a way. Not as much as he had loved Rose. That, he had admitted to himself. Even if she had turned into a slut. So had he, in the end. It was too bad.

But Mary made it okay. Up to then, at least. Now he had a bad feeling. His gun was not in the house. It was stowed in a small lock box in the pool house.

When they got to the pool house, Mary made Bill strip. He bucked. They were going to socialize with Rose and George. She insisted.

And he obeyed her. As he stripped, he got erect. It was the idea that he was doing it for her, despite his own wishes. Part of his basic character.

Bill looked out at the pool. George was lounging there, in a loose swimsuit. Rose had told him what she planned. So, he was unsurprised when Mary came out with Bill. He was naked, and she wore a diaphanous pool wrap. She sat down near George, who was ogling her, and paid no attention to Bill.

Mary said, 'Bill, go help Rose with the cooking."

Bill knew what was happening. He turned and looked at Mary. She smiled at him and shooed him away. "Skat."

Bill turned and walked into the kitchen. Rose was waiting. She wasn't sure whether he'd come inside, naked and vulnerable. She wasn't sure whether he'd leave Mary with George. But here he was, and his nice cock was hard.

Rose was dressed in a halter top and loose shorts. Barefoot. She smiled at him. She said, "Bill, George is going to fuck your girlfriend. And I'm going to fuck you."

She took his hard cock in her hand, and pulled him upstairs to the master bedroom. She pushed him down on his back and straddled him. She said, "Just like old times, eh?"

He made no reply. Rose lowered herself onto his cock. Slowly. It felt so good to her, after more than six months. It had always been the best for her. She started humping him in earnest.

Meanwhile, Mary saw Rose lead Bill away. She stood up and doffed the wrap. She turned and walked into the pool house. George came after her. When she got to the futon bed, she turned to him and said, "I hope you live up to your billing."

He laughed. He knew that he would. And he did.

The two of them were well matched. George's dick was bigger that Bill's, but Mary didn't mind, once she got used to it. She liked sucking it. It was so big. She also liked his smooth, strong body. Rose has said that George was like a blond god - in her sales pitch to Mary. Mary agreed. He was the best-looking man she had ever entertained. Maybe the best she'd ever seen.

Rose and Bill finished up in a blaze of orgasmic bliss. And that was only the first time. Rose led the way, but she didn't make a big point of her control. Bill was happy about that. When he had the time to consider it later.

They spent three hours in bed. Rose wore him out.

Mary and George also spent three hours on the futon, and on other pieces of furniture. They broke a coffee table.

Mary wandered out after she had drained George again. She was hungry. She knew that Rose had sloppy Joes on the stove, turned off. There were buns right there, and cole slaw in the fridge. She made a plate and was eating it when Rose appeared with her own.

Mary took one look at Rose and laughed. She said, "Is he still conscious?"

"Yes. George?"

"No. I believe he's still alive, though." Rose laughed.

Bill came out with a plate. All three of them were stark naked. But Bill was unable to rise, just yet. He was famished.

As they were completing the meal, George came out. He was also naked. Bill looked him over. He concluded that few women he knew could resist George. Certainly not these two. He said, "George, maybe you should...." But he stopped. What the fuck did it matter? He added, "...get something to eat."

Mary and Rose watched George walking away into the kitchen. Mary sighed. Rose was more used to him.

Bill watched the women watch George. He concluded that Mary was lost for the moment, but that Rose was going to be available. When he'd read up about the dating scene for forties, divorced men, he'd learned that divorced women wanted to get fucked. Rose was divorced.

All three of them watched George return with a plate. Full frontal became him. He ate in a rush, and he ate a lot.

He looked up at Rose. "Desert?"

She got up and went inside. A few minutes later she returned with a chilled devil's food cake with cream cheese icing. She had plates, and she cut it and distributed it. Bill thought that she looked so fantastic, naked, serving cake. He got erect, just watching. Rose noticed when she served him his cake. Mary noticed also. George's eyes were on the cake.

They ate, but the women kept a close watch on Bill's dick, which never waned.

George had a second piece of cake.

Mary and Rose looked at each other when they finished their pieces. Bill looked at them. Rose got up. She pointed her thumb at Bill, and then to herself. Mary nodded. Rose grabbed Bill by the cock and took him inside.

Mary watched George finish his second piece. She looked at him and said, "Want another piece?" She spread her legs as she did that. George said, "Yep."

They went back to the futon. Mary closed the sliding door, and they were in for the night.

The next morning, after Rose showered, she had Bill lick her to another orgasm. She left him hanging. She decided that she needed to establish some sort of control. Bill liked it. So, she had to please him, her ex-husband.

Bill made eggs and bacon for breakfast. All four were quite hungry.

Then George said, "This was all very nice. Right, Bill?"

Bill knew that George was nervous about possible gunplay. But he had passed the stage of anger. He thought about George, who had slept with both his wife and his new girlfriend. It was his thought that he should keep George a little nervous. It was also his conclusion that he, Bill, needed to assess his own needs and desires.

Bill, smiling at George, said, "I had a fine time." His affect was flat, though, and his look at George was not reassuring.

George nodded. The women were both interested in the exchange, but unsure of what it meant.

Rose asked, "Bill, where are we all now? How will this all work out?"

Mary chimed in, "Yeah. Inquiring minds....."

As that exchange happened, they all had the insight that, despite his weakness, and apparent low-man-on-the-totem-pole status, it was Bill who was in control.

He turned to Mary and said, "I'm in love with you, Mary. But, do you want children?"

"Yes. Yes, I do. Very much."

He turned to George, "You?"

"Yes." George looked at Mary, and she at him.

Mary asked, "How about you, Bill?"

"I've had that. It worked out well, for a time."

Rose snorted. "Last night you were feeling fine."

He said, "So true, Rose. Despite all my angst. We can talk later, you and I."

Then he looked at Mary and George. All four of them were unclothed. Mary was staring at George's cock. George's cock was standing up. Bill had to admit that it was impressive.

Bill said, "Mary, why don't you and George.....have some time together, to see how you might work out. You hardly know each other. Well....except for the sex."

Mary smiled at Bill. She said, "I'll always want you, Billy. I can't have George quite the same way I have you. But, I have been wondering how it could work - long term."

"Mary, I used to think George was a jerk. You know, he was always after skirt. And after my wife. But, I think he'd likely curb himself for you. And, you never know how interpersonal things might work out. I'd say give it a try. Because, to answer your question, I don't believe we could keep on like we have been without you looking for someone else. Or me, maybe."

"Okay." She looked at George. She said, "C'mon, big boy, time for me to continue with my due diligence." She led him away, into the pool house. She closed the sliding door. Bill and Rose heard a loud 'Oooff.' From George as he hit the bed, they presumed.

Rose laughed. She said, "I believe George may be taken. So, now what? You gave that woman away, Bill."

Bill said, "I'd like to work out a way forward with you, Rose. Slut that you are."

"I admit that I let my slutty side loose. It's always been there, Bill. And you got a lot of benefit from that."

"Yeah. No doubt. Rose, I forgive you for what has happened so far. I got a lot of pleasure from our separation. Nora, Mary."

"I can't say that I didn't." She looked a little contrite. Then her face hardened up a bit, and she looked Bill up and down.

She said, "You're no George. But you'll do. He was messy, and never cleaned up after himself. And he didn't cook. Plus, you're a lot smarter. And his cock was too big for an old woman like me........Mostly."

Bill laughed. "Truth. You can have a one-night stand with me or him. Which?"

"Him. Get used to it. We're divorced now. Anyway, he's taken. And, Billy, I'd take you over those gym guys - even two at once."

"Fair enough."

Rose stood up. She pointed at Bill. "Time for you to clean up the kitchen."

Bill said, "Yes, Rose." He got up, got hard as he walked to do his chore. Rose slapped his ass as he was washing the fry pan.

ONE YEAR LATER

Rose was dressed to impress as she walked down the aisle. Bill had on a nice suit as he came behind her.

They sat in the front row.

Music played and Mary's father brought her down the aisle. She looked so beautiful in her wedding gown.

George wore a traditional tux. His hair was held back in a ponytail. He watched his bride walk down the aisle.

Mary was thrilled. She nodded to Bill and Rose as she walked by. She looked at her mom. She had a guilty secret.

The night before, she had visited Bill in the pool house. Rose knew. She gave Bill a one-time hall pass. The morning of the wedding, Mary had awakened Bill by sucking him hard. Then she rode him hard until they both came. They still had perfect timing that way, as they almost always had before.

When she rolled off him, Mary whispered to Bill. "I'll have some of you inside me when I take my vows. It's thrilling to think."

Bill kissed her. "This last was the best, Mary. If the guy does you wrong, you can always come back here."

"I know."

The marriage vows were exchanged just after two pm. George recited a traditional pledge - to love, honor and obey, forsaking all others.

Mary vowed to love and honor George, to support him with all her heart, and to hold him above all others.

Rose and Bill noticed the difference, but George didn't. His mom did. His dad didn't. His dad was busy staring at the bride. And the bridesmaids.

Everyone danced with everyone at the reception, held in a local hotel. George danced with Rose twice. Each time he was a gentleman.

George's dad danced with Mary, Rose, and two of the bridesmaids. He was not such a gentleman. But he wasn't over the top. And he was big and blond like his son. The bridesmaids didn't mind being held close by him.

Bill danced with Rose, mostly. But he also had two dances with Mary. He was a gentleman, as well. But near the end of the last dance, Mary whispered to him, "You're still a part of me, Billy. And I feel you....."

Mary and George left for the Bahamas the next morning.

When Rose and Bill got back to his house after the reception, Rose looked at Bill and said, "I saw how you held that trollop close. Get out of those clothes."

Bill smiled at her and said, "Yes, Rose."

She watched him strip. She sat on a particular chair. She patted her lap.

Bill obediently draped himself over her. He was rock hard when he did it. Rose was gratified to see that.

She gave him ten swats on his butt. Not soft ones, either. But no paddle.

Bill wriggled around. He was so excited. Rose pushed him off, and then led him upstairs by his drooling cock.

The end.

Maybe some of you are wondering what happened when George and Mary returned from their honeymoon. Tough to say. D