All Comments on 'Not everything is what it seems'

by Desire2beagurl

Sort by:
  • 51 Comments
mattenwmattenwabout 1 year ago

And if he were Rambo himself, he is and will always be a cuckold and she is and will always be a whore!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She should have said something.

OOAAOOAAabout 1 year ago

Great story!!! 5 stars! Well done!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 1 year ago

I stopped reading when you described him as a navy fucking seal.

GodDAMMIT. That bullshit pisses us off. Tell us about a regular guy, not sone highly trained soldier who killed for a living who has friends with certain skills that they happily use to help him exact revenge.

And what the fuck is with his inability to co from his temper? How many other times has he abused his wife? You tell us he’s a good husband but she cheats and his immediate response is to punch something?

How many other times has this asshat laid hands on his wife because she burned supper? Didn’t starch his shirts enough? Or just to teach her a lesson?

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 1 year ago

Unbelievably stupid. Really this may be the stupidest story of all time.

.

Steve's story about how he's going to frame her and her husband if she doesn't cooperate and become her sex slave makes no sense at all. It is a crime for police officers to use their influence to create false police rsports snd make money off of blackmail.

.

If Steve really wanted his wife just have heard busted for prostitution? And then contacts the husband and says we discovered all this video? The husband then gets enraged and files for divorce and steve gets the exwife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was ok for the first 2 pages and then turned to boring.

servant111servant111about 1 year ago

Makes no sense. The wife chooses to whore herself out for months rather than tell her husband that Steve is framing her and blackmailing her. She CHOSE her choice to as betraying him knowing that he was a special ops killer who could readily protect her. We get that willful in your face betrayal comered up by waterworks and violent make up sex. Then we move immediately into happy ever after with a serving of chastity belt. Total chaotic mess here which demands a major rewrite to pull out a viable logic train.

2 stars

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNiceabout 1 year ago

Please label your stories as cuckold content if you wish to avoid 1 star rating like I gave. Cuckold stuff is fine for those that like it, and many authors label their stuff so people not into it can just skip over. A simple note at the beginning of the story will do it. And, this is cuckold content. I have seen the cliche you used in your story in other stories, where a wife whores herself out due to blackmail w/o ever trusting her husband with what is going on. I have yet to read a story like that where not telling the person you supposedly trust most in the world makes sense. In this story, given that the husband is portrayed as ex-special forces, the rationalization that the wife wouldn't tell her badass husband makes even less sense than usual, actually, zero sense. This was an awful story that I ended up skimming through once I got to the part where he got off on being cuckolded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BS no way to take that cut back

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A very small revenge! His false friend died fast, didn't even felt the death! He should have been buried alive for what he had done! Then he would feel real pain!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dear writer…u wanna be a girl…be one…just don’t bore us with taht shit!

Go to a psy and get evaluated…go to a endocrinologist and get ur hormonal shots…go to Thailand and get ur NEO vagina!! Don’t waste time! Once done u can have as many daddy’s as u want!!

Just keep

Out of this site!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hard pass. She’s threatened with fake blackmail and assumes betraying her love is the best choice? Lame used up trope - how does anyone forgive the implied disrespect of this situation? She didn’t think he was man enough to help her fight the friend off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So, she betrays him for however long, doesn't go to him, doesn't warn him, comes to like being a whore, and he just takes her back? Just like that?

That's a ridiculous fantasy right there. There'd never ever be any trust between them again. Any love he has for her would always be tainted with the knowledge that she'd fucked dozens, probably hundreds of johns as a whore for his traitorous friend, no matter that she was blackmailed into doing it, all while married to him.

That marriage isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beyond stupid and pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The wife clearly enjoyed being "forced" into prostitution. The number of diseases she was carrying were probably uncountable. The most unbelievable part is that the husband would ever touch her again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a weak ending and rétribution, not even Threesome with other wife or free pass for him, he just forget and forgive all the vidéo like it was nothing ?

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Better than a cuck tale, but really, he worries about diseases she may have, but after the shooting brings her straight home and fucks her?….

What happened to his fears about STDs etc?

All those correct fears, gone…..

Really????

She still fucked around, did it all, and enjoyed it, said so herself.

I’d kick her to the curb, she only felt remorse when she was caught, not before hand

Yep, straight to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not even worth a comment

ReddladyReddladyabout 1 year ago

Ignore the negative, I enjoyed it!

1Thinkingman1Thinkingmanabout 1 year ago

This is cuck shit. Wife cheats on him while he is in the military, big tough guy takes her back. Wife fucks around on him for what maybe six months and he decides to renew his wedding vows for a third time? Cuck shit. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You are a fairly good writer but your story line has me saying nope. She cheated on him earlier in the marriage with multiple men and then she gets herself tied up in the prostitution ring. I can see him saving her but staying married and renewing their vows...HELL NOPE.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

This blackmail situation comes close to being one where I can almost understand why the wife went along with it.

Although if she knew even the smallest part of what her husband did in the military she still should have gone to him immediately.

The story needed some serious editing. I pretty sure the makeup adorned her face ... Not adored.

After watching all the videos of her doing some of the nastiest sex acts possible bareback with strangers for months ... He immediately has unprotected sex with her??? In some LW stories requiring the wife to get tested for STDs is just a cliche way to reinforce to her how she betrayed her husband. In this case there's no way he would have any sex with her until she came back clean for everything including AIDS which would have taken months.

pokeyman52pokeyman52about 1 year ago

You should give us warning for a cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Did he lose track of the story 1/2 way through. What happened to the disease ridden pussie.?

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Not really much of a story, but at least in todays so called social climate you can be a gurl if you feel it. Heck, you can be a 90 year old Tibetan shaman if that appeals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Too Insulting Toward Women

\

So some guy threatens her and her husband so she just becomes one of his prostitutes? So women don't have brains? Women don't know how to protect themselves, with deadly force? Women marry men who are too wimpy and defenseless to deal with deadly threats and protect their families with legal and lethal means? Women don't know or understand things like hidden recording devices, black mail, and extortion. Yeah, women be dumb bitches you just threaten then fuck. Let me know how that works out for you.

\

He never did examine if maybe the wife just wanted an excuse to become a whore. Whatever. Demeaning and underestimating the majority of strong intelligent women. Stick with brainless pussy if you want to try this at home. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty good story to read when your bored. Little bit out there with the I was a military super bad ass, but it is ok to call in a Favor once in a while. You know when someone needs to be put down and Permanently disappear, been there done that. Did enjoy the wife being put in chastity belt, that fuck slut was just to Wild to be trusted out of a belt away..

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

Fantastic Story, great writing and wonderful happy ending. 5 big stars and thanks for the effort buster2U

Buster2UBuster2Uabout 1 year ago

D2BAGIRL - SO MANY ASSHOLE COMPLAINERS ON HERE just ignore them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

An amazingly beautiful love story! Now, there are wives in the world who can remain faithful and not even think about adultery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm from Ukraine. We need such people here. Why are MC and his friends doing some bullshit, chasing pimps in America, and not fighting for us on the battlefield?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

That is a totally wrong depiction of a military career. Not story here--just some random, semi-related scenes.

DessertmanDessertmanabout 1 year ago

You need a good editor, this is riddled with errors.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Your story I guess, but one thing, she’s been working as a whore for months/weeks and screwing all sorts NHB but he goes off having sex with her straight away? Seriously? That’s a dangerous way to be living. Should have at lady have her get STD test.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

So many just plain Assholes on here. Talking to you Busted. Lose your cap lock, it makes you look like even more of an idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a fictional story and I think it reads decent. If you are offended by what you read here don't read these stories

B3ndoverB3ndoverabout 1 year ago

He fucked her after she had fucked all those other guys? Why didn’t he make her get tested? Who knows what she had gotten from all those guys? I’d rather fuck a cesspool. Get the bitch tested

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Try and fine someone to edit and proof read your stories. On page 2 he smashed his phone to pieces, then the next paragraph he used it to call his mate. Small errors, when fixed will make the story meat readable. Other than that nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I get what you were going for, I do, but a little more detail would be helpful. When you show a characters thoughts, it's hard to have a twist when you're already privy to what they're thinking.

A little more dialogue after the twist would help a lot too, lying and cheating almost broke up their marriage and he catches her lying and cheating and just gets over it imediately.

Decent story, but needs a bit more work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very rough, trying to be cleaver writer.

I didn't give you any grade. even ole dumb ass me could do as well.

Go slow and you'll speed up. communicate communicate communicate

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Badly written. Puerile plotting. Grotesque premise. Can one give negative number ratings?

NicealloverNiceallover12 months ago

Reconciliation when there is also hot sex is the most difficult theme to tackle with in Literotica. The “loving wives” crowd can never accept that any form of cheating can be forgiven. I think the story handles the matter very well and I think it deserves 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Where do these people come from? A REAL MAN would have handled Steve himself (why the fuck would he give that pleasure to another?), and divorced that pig of a wife for sure

krazicat99krazicat9911 months ago

WOW... never a thought of the 50 STDs possible, or what he had seen her do or how long she had done it. The premise of using your own wife to bust up a ring would be a losing storyline, the premise that she was doing the most base things imaginable, drugged or not and he take her back is way beyond 99.9% of men. Better luck next time

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would never fuck a whore without a condom. Didn't quite add up that he was thinking about STDs and then fucked her multiple times bareback.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wouldn't touch her, even with a condom. No desire to catch whatever STD is floating around inside her.

TommywinklesTommywinkles5 months ago

Enjoyed the story but nothing was mentioned if she had caught any STD's.

Beejay3Beejay35 months ago

My, what a turnaround! Worked out OK…luckily.

Passion revisited!

Thanks. I wondered how it would end!..very well

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Yeah I'm sorry but I can't forgive 6 months of whoredom. No reasonable excuse to be out doing gangbangs and rimming strange asses. So it's a pass for me, dig one more hole Mike...over and out

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDesire2beagurl@Desire2beagurl
Living the life that I have I sometimes wonder what my life would have been like if I had been able to take a different path then what happened