Not His Body, Only It's Sound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, that's--

Her thoughts scattered as the man's fingers found her clit. With her pussy already spread around the shaft of his cock, he found it easily. Around her throat, his hand shifted. She felt his fingers go into her mouth, pressing down against her tongue for a moment before returning to their previous position. Even with her eyes closed, Patricia saw small explosions of white as the man's hands and cock worked in a steady rhythm. A wash of heat went through her body.

"Oh!" She gasps, immediately feeling the man's hand take a slightly firmer grasp on her neck, "Oh--fuck!"

This time, she could feel the orgasm coming before she reached it. The tensing in the muscles at the bottom of her feet, the vanishing of her breath, the slipping away of what few thoughts she had managed to hold on to.

"Oh my God," she heard Carson's voice below her, between breaths, "Trish, that feels so fucking--"

When the orgasm hit her, she very nearly tried to twist off of Carson's body. Only the sudden steadiness of his hands; one on her throat and one clutching her thigh, held her in place. This time, there was nothing slow about the detonation that happened inside of her. She lost track of her hands as they grabbed at whatever was closest, whether it was Carson or the sheets she couldn't have said. She shrieked, emptying her lungs of air as the man continued his steady thrusting beneath her.

"Uh--" It took Patricia a moment to realize that she hadn't just heard the sound reverberating in her own head. That she had Carson had made it at the exact same moment.

Her entire body shook, wracked by the force of the orgasm as she came down from it. Inside of her, she could feel Carson's movement slowing slightly. Even before he spoke, she knew that he was close. She could feel it; in the rigidness of his cock inside of her, in the slight strain of his breathing, in the hands that clutched her.

"Carson," she breathed, "Cum inside of me--please."

He did. She felt his penis jerk slightly, his movement slowing further as the motion repeated, deep inside of her. A low groan travelled through her body, followed a moment later by her exhale of breath.

For a moment, they only lay there. Both of their bodies were slick and slightly shiny with sweat; him more so than her. Below her, she could feel laughter shaking Carson's body, and once more it took Patricia a moment to realize that it wasn't just him moving her. She was laughing as well. Letting her head fall backward as the man's hand released from around her neck, she shook it slightly. Against her temple, she could feel the tiny, slightly bristly curls of the man's hair.

"I guess I'd better look at that dishwasher now," he chuckled.

"Stay," she breathed, and immediately felt the follow-up to the word catch in her chest.

"Pardon?" He asked.

"I have this place for another week," she spoke as she eased off the man, wincing at the slight spasm that went through her legs as the man's penis pulled out of her completely. He sat up, pulling off the condom and tying it before setting it on the stand beside the bed. She waited until he looked back at her to continue, "Stay with me?"

"Maybe we should talk about it after..." He trailed off, obviously seeing something change about the expression of her face. A small smile turned up the corners of his lips, "My answer is yes. Definitely, completely, yes. But I really am going to take a look at that dishwasher."

"Wouldn't mind watching you do that," Patricia turned over in bed and propped her chin up on her hand, "Provided it's done naked."

He rose. Without touching his clothing, he walked to the door. Pausing only to glance back at her, his bright smile appearance once more, he disappeared through it. Sitting up in bed, Patricia let out a long breath. She listened carefully, but no matter how hard she concentrated, she could hear only the sound of Carson's footsteps moving through the living-room toward the kitchen. In her head, there was only silence--without a tick to be heard.

Outside of the room, she listened to Carson opening the dishwasher, whistling to himself quietly.

Not his body, only it's sound.

Not His Body, Only It's Sound ---- THE END.