Not IN Love Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny sighed, "Oh yes... let me concentrate."

Joe kept a slight pressure on Jenny's cervix and then felt a dish forming in the middle. The centre expanded and the tip of Joe's finger started to penetrate the developing hole. It wasn't long before his finger was through the middle of Jenny's cervix, "More," sighed Jenny so Joe pressed his index finger next to his middle finger. That finger entered Jenny's cervix and Jenny groaned, "More... please."

Joe pressed his ring finger beside his others and, with a little twisting, it slowly stretched Jenny's cervix and entered into her womb. Joe twisted and rotated his hand so that his fingers expanded Jenny's cervix. He felt the pressure of her circlet give as he pushed his three fingers further into her womb. He pressed his little finger against the edge of her thinning cervical ring. Joe kept worming his fingers into her and then... his little finger was inside.

Joe kept worming away and he felt Jenny's cervix expanding. Jenny moaned so Joe stopped. Jenny opened her eyes and looked at Joe, "What are you doing?" she asked.

"I thought I might have hurt you?" answered Joe.

"No. It feels... very, very good," replied Jenny, "Next time maybe cut your finger nails shorter but I want more."

Joe wormed more of his fingers into Jenny's womb. She moaned and demanded, "Fist fuck my cunt!"

Joe was surprised at her crudity and demands but he kept gyrating his hand and fingers inside of Jenny's womb and vagina. He pushed outwards with his thumb and again saw it's impression on Jenny's abdomen. He groaned. It looked and felt so erotic having his hand inside this woman and seeing it show on her belly. He started to move his hand in and out as he gyrated it. Jenny moaned so Joe pushed in and out further and faster. Jenny gasped. Joe pushed in until he was moving her whole body and pulled out until his hand was hard against the inside of her vaginal opening. Joe used these as the limits to start thrusting, slowly getting faster and faster.

Joe was now pounding his hand and fingers in an out. Jenny's body was violently rocking backwards and forwards. Joe felt that this was her limit and kept pumping.

Jenny could see Joe's arm disappearing into her groin. She was fascinated with the sight and that was probably the reason why she started to come again. She lifted her shoulders off the bed and squeezed her breasts to accentuate the feeling. That thoroughly worked and more liquid seeped out of her groin.

Joe felt Jenny's cervix and vagina clasp onto his fingers, hand and wrist. He kept thrusting his hand and Jenny's whole body was shifting up and down the bed. Slowly he felt Jenny's grip relax and when he looked up at her body, he realised that she had passed out.

Joe stopped thrusting. He tried to ease his hand out of Jenny's vagina but her grip was too tight. He wondered if they would have to go to the emergency section of the hospital like that to free his hand. He heard Jenny moan and her shoulders lifted off the bed. She opened her eyes and looked dazed. She said, "Oh, my, goodness. That was fantastic," Her body started to spasm again but when it receded, she said, "I'm so... so fucked!"

Joe laughed and said, "I think fisted is the word," They both started to laugh. Joe then said, "When you're ready do you think that I could have my hand back?"

Jenny laughed again and this resulted in her grip getting tighter. She said, "I'll give it a go," and closed her eyes. It took her quite a while before her grip loosened and Joe was able to rotate his hand and fingers inside of Jenny. He then pulled backwards and Jenny groaned. Joe kept on twisting and pulling until eventually the widest part of his hand was out of her vagina. He slowly pulled back and felt his fingers slide out of her cervix. He then slowly pulled his whole hand out of Jenny's vagina and Jenny groaned.

Fluid rushed out of Jenny's gaping hole. Jenny groaned and said, "That feels so good!"

Joe laid down next to Jenny and put his hand around her. She used the scrunched up sheet to clean her come off his hand. She could wash the sheets tomorrow. She rested her head on his breasts and fell asleep.

~~~

Almost a month later, Jenny was again straddling Joe in the reverse, cowgirl position. She was standing on the bed, lowering herself down onto Joe's shaft which she held in her hand. She smiled and shook Joe's penis from side to side. Joe groaned and lifted his head off the bed.

Jenny smiled and pointed the tip of Joe's penis at her vaginal opening. She sighed and closed her eyes as she felt his glans split open her labia and enter her vagina. She was tempted to just suddenly drop down the full length of Joe's shaft but she worried that she might break his penis. She let out a long groan as she slowly impaled herself onto his shaft.

Jenny was on her knees when she felt Joe's meatus pushing against her cervix. She paused and concentrated as she dilated her cervix. She felt Joe's glans enter into her womb and she shuddered. She wrapped four fingers around her clitoris and started to masturbate.

Joe loved the feeling of entering Jenny's womb. Her cervix felt like a second vagina. His meatus rubbed against the soft, spongy walls of her womb. He smiled when he felt Jenny wanking her clitoris like it was a little penis.

Jenny reached down with her left hand, grabbed Joe's shaft below his testes and slid her hand up his shaft. Joe seemed to like his testes being pushed up his shaft and jammed into the end of his scrotum. She heard Joe moan as his testes were crushed against his scrotal limit. Jenny smiled. She rubbed his testes against the edge of her vagina. She looked down and had naughty thoughts.

Jenny let go of her clitoris and pushed her index finger against her vaginal opening next to Joe's shaft. As she thrust down onto Joe's penis she tried to ease her finger into her vagina. It took her several goes before she felt the tip of her finger slide into her vagina next to Joe's shaft. She hooked her finger and started to to rub her G-spot. It felt wonderful so she wondered if she could get another finger into her vagina.

Jenny pulled her vaginal opening outwards with her index finger and tried to relax her pussy like she did when Joe fisted her. She smiled as she felt her vaginal opening expand. She pushed her middle finger into her vagina and again rubbed her G-spot. She almost came but that wasn't her current objective. She pulled outwards and felt her vagina open. She slipped her ring finger into her vagina next to Joe's shaft. It didn't take much effort to get her little finger into her vagina as she lowered herself onto Joe's shaft.

Jenny kept bouncing on Joe's shaft as she rubbed her four fingers against her G-spot. She didn't intend to come but the stimulation was overpowering. She came and felt her juices gush out of her vagina and over Joe's scrotum. Joe's scrotum was now very well lubricated with her juices. She had another naughty thought and decided to give it a go.

Jenny took her ring and little fingers out of her vagina. She spread her index and middle fingers apart as far as she could. She pulled those fingers away from Joe's shaft and felt her vaginal opening dilate. She was tempted to try and fit her whole hand into her vagina with Joe's shaft inside of her but she had another mission on her mind.

Jenny pressed Joe's testes against her vaginal opening as she pulled her fingers away from her body. She felt Joe's testes rub against her clitoris and was almost too distracted, but she concentrated some more as she slid her vagina up along Joe's penis. She felt Joe's corona catch on her cervix. She pulled her fingers outwards, pressed Joe's testes against her vaginal opening and then plunged down onto Joe's shaft. She felt Joe's testes slip into her vagina with a plop so she pulled out her fingers.

Joe's felt his testes being forced into Jenny's vagina. They popped in and then Jenny's vaginal opening closed around his shaft. Jenny sat there fully impaled on his shaft with his testes inside of her. Joe shuddered and gasped, "Oh fuck!"

Jenny smiled when she realised that she had succeeded in getting Joe's balls inside her pussy. She wondered what she should do next. She lifted herself up along Joe's shaft and Joe groaned again as his testes were squashed against the opening of Jenny's vagina and the extent of his scrotum. Jenny worried that she may not be able to get Joe's testes back out of her vagina but then realised that if Joe came, his penis would shrink and they would be able to come out.

Jenny rocked backwards and forwards on Joe's shaft. She felt his testes filling her void and his shaft stimulated her vagina walls, cervix and womb. She shuddered as she thought of what was happening and with the way she felt so full. She started to rock faster and faster. Joe's testes pressed against her G and A spots. The stimulation felt wonderful. She wrapped four fingers around her erect clitoris and started masturbating it like a little penis. She used her other hand to squeeze her breasts and pinch her nipples. She groaned as she felt that familiar feeling of an orgasm creeping up from her groin and spreading throughout her whole body. It was like a hot flush.

Joe was almost insane with the feeling of his shaft and testes being stimulated by Jenny's vagina. When she pushed down onto his shaft, the pressure on his testes was temporarily relieved but when she lilted herself up, his testes were jammed against the extent of his scrotum. His shaft was also being stimulated by Jenny's vaginal muscles and her tight cervix. It was like someone had their forefinger and thumb wrapped tightly around his shaft and masturbating him. Finally, his glans was pushing into the soft spongy walls of Jenny's womb.

Joe had never felt like this before. He thoroughly enjoyed screwing Jenny's vagina and womb but his testes being inside her pussy at the same time was a whole new sensation. He felt the titillating feeling rush from his testes and penis up his body and into his mind. It was such an overwhelming feeling that he came, shooting his semen deep into Jenny's womb.

Jenny was hot with the surge of her imminent orgasm racing through her body. She felt Joe start to spasm and she could feel his shaft pulsing and throbbing within her vagina. She realised that Joe was coming and this tipped her over the edge as she also came. Her clitoris was twitching furiously as she felt her juices squirt into her vagina. Some of her come was seeping out of the tight fit between Joe's penis and her vaginal opening but his testes seemed to block most of the flow. Her body was twitching uncontrollably so she just sat down on Joe's pubis, folded forward as she let her orgasm subside.

Some time later, Joe laid on the bed with his whole body tense. He felt his muscles were weakening as they couldn't stay entirely contracted for long. He realised that he was gasping in very short and rapid breaths. He controlled his breathing and let his muscles relax. He also let his mind come down from one of the best orgasms that he'd ever had. He knew he was going to ask Jenny if they could do this again in the near future.

Jenny stirred when she felt Joe's penis going flaccid. She shuddered again as she felt a gush of liquid run out of her vagina. She looked down and saw an accumulation of of Joe's and her bodily fluids run down Joe's perineum and onto the sheet. She thought, "'Luckily I didn't wash the sheets this morning,' She slightly regretted not retaining that liquid inside her womb but she did not regret having one of the most fantastic orgasms that she'd ever had. It was like being fisted and fucked a the same time. She felt, first one testis and then another pop out of her vagina. Joe's body spasmed as each testis slipped out.

Jenny heard Joe sigh as his penis slipped out of her vagina. She laid back onto Joe's body and asked, "Did you enjoy that?"

"Oh yeah," answered Joe, "Can we do that again sometime. It was fantastic."

Jenny giggled and answered, "Well I most certainly hope so. I also thoroughly enjoyed it."

Jenny rolled off Joe and then cuddled him. She saw Joe's partially stunned expression and realised that Joe had really enjoyed himself. She caressed his breasts and sometimes gently pinched his nipples as she slowly drifted off into sleep.

~~~

To be continued...

12