Not IN Love Ch. 25

Story Info
The delivery lady is not what she seems and gets a big tip.
14k words
4.33
2.6k
00

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 02/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer:

This is a fictitious story. All characters are fictitious and any resemblance to real people is a coincidence. Do not take any information in this story as health advice.

~~~

Jenny, or now Jesse, mostly wore shirts and trousers. She hardly ever wore dresses except when playing tennis and when they went out to expensive restaurants. She also wore her hair short in an androgynous style.

Jesse was still known at the tennis club as Jenny but with her close friends and family, she was known as Jesse. They all seemed to accept Jesse's new name. Her son, Tom, on the other hand still wanted to call her 'mum' and she was fine with that.

~~~

Joe came home to find Jesse and Tracy talking together at the breakfast table. They said hello to each other and Joe asked, "Does anyone want to get stoned?"

"I thought you'd never ask," answered Jesse, and Tracy burst out laughing. Joe smiled as he realised that they were already stoned.

Joe boiled the kettle and retrieved his stash. He made a pot of tea and then after it had steeped, he poured each of them a cuppa. He offered Tracy his jar of cannabis and Tracy pouted and said, "I don't know if I should."

Jesse reached over, took a pinch of dope and said, "Why not?" as she chewed the weed.

"I'm already stoned and I've got coaching on tomorrow," answered Tracy.

"Well, you can get a little bit more stoned because you could probably do your coaching with your eyes closed," said Jesse as she sipped her tea to wash down the dope.

"Don't force her Jesse," said Joe as he took a large pinch of cannabis and started chewing it.

"That's a bit big, isn't it?" asked Tracy.

Joe said as he kept chewing, "I've obviously got lots of catching up to do."

Tracy and Jesse laughed and then Tracy took a small pinch of weed and started chewing as she said, "Well I'm not going to be left behind."

They sat and finished their cuppas. Joe offered the others another cuppa but both Tracy and Jesse declined. They'd already had a pot of tea during afternoon tea so Joe poured himself another cup and drank it as they were chatting about this and that.

Jesse asked, "Who are you coaching tomorrow?"

"Just Doris at three pm," answered Tracy.

"Oh," responded Jesse, "Well she could do with the lessons."

"I know," said Tracy, "but they don't seem to be doing any good. I just can't seem to get through to her."

"Some people can't improve any more," said Joe, "I know you're a good coach, maybe she's not a good student?"

"Well," said Tracy, "I'd like to get somewhere with her even if it's just a little bit of progress."

"I guess it's part of the membership, but you're doing your best," said Jesse.

"But that's the thing," said Tracy, "She didn't buy the platinum membership so she pays for each lesson."

"That sounds like false economy," said Jesse. Joe nodded in agreement, "Well you can only do your best," continued Jesse.

"Am I though?" asked Tracy, "What if I'm the problem? What if there's a way to get through to her that I haven't yet discovered?"

"It sounds more like a psychological problem," said Joe.

"What you need is for Joe to watch Doris's lesson to see if there is some psychological block," said Jesse.

"That would be wonderful," said Tracy, "but, it is a women's club. I wouldn't be allowed to let Joe watch."

They sat quietly for a while. They were looking at each other which led to them laughing. Joe said, "I think someone is under the influence."

Both Jesse and Tracy laughed heartily and then Jesse asked, "Aren't you?" as she saw the giant smile on Joe's face.

"How dare you insinuate such a thing," said Joe and then couldn't stop smiling which spoiled his apparent outrage. They all burst out laughing.

Jesse was the first to partially control herself and said, "We need to be serious," she then laughed again, but after almost curling herself up she said, "Poor Tracy has a problem and all we can do is laugh."

This of cause caused them all to laugh more. Jesse stopped laughing long enough to say, "Tracy's my very good friend and we need to solve this problem tonight."

They all controlled themselves but still had huge smiles on their faces. Now and then someone would giggle, snicker or just laugh out loud.

Jesse then asked, "What was the problem?"

Tracy laughed and then said after controlling herself, "Doris," she then snickered and said, "Oh that's so disrespectful," as she bit her lip.

Joe chuckled at Tracy's expression and Jesse laughed at Joe trying not to laugh.

Jesse's eyes opened wide. She had an epiphany. She said, "What if Joe goes dressed as a woman... waiting for her lesson?"

Tracy laughed as she said, "I don't think that I could do another lesson after Doris," she then bit her lip again and said, "Oh, that's so disrespectful."

Joe said, "Deja vu all over again."

That had another round of laughing at Yogi Berra'a tautology but then they finally settled down. Jesse said, "You two are just not listening. I'm serious about this."

Joe laughed and said, "Is that why you can't stop laughing? Because you're serious?"

Tracy almost fell out of her seat as she was pointing at Jesse and laughing at Jesse's expression.

Joe was laughing at Tracy because she nearly collapsed and Jesse just giggled.

Tracy was laughing so hard that she buckled over and hit her head on the table. "Ow!" she said and although she was rubbing her forehead she couldn't stop laughing.

Joe had to run out the backdoor and lay on the grass to stop laughing. Meanwhile, Jesse was laughing so much at Tracy and Joe that she just slid down her chair and disappeared under the table.

As each of them was now out of the influence of the others, they were able to control themselves and stop laughing. Jesse got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

Tracy sat with her head tilted back and just stared at the ceiling.

Joe stuck his head in through the backdoor and asked, "Is it safe to come in?"

There were a few more giggles but Tracey managed to say, as she rubbed her forehead, "I hope so, I don't want to have to cancel tomorrow's lesson due to self-injury."

There was another round of laughter but they'd all, mostly laughed themselves out. Jesse sat back down at the table. Joe went to the kitchen and returned with a glass of water for both Tracy and him. Tracy tilted her head forward and pools of tears poured out of her and eyes down her cheeks. She said, "I hope I'm better than this at tomorrow's lesson."

They eventually finished laughing.

"Back to business," said Jesse, "What if Joe dresses as a woman and watches Doris during her lesson? If Joe, or you Tracy, is questioned, you just say that Joe, or Joanne, is waiting for the next lesson."

"That could work," said Tracy excitedly.

"Except one problem," said Joe.

"What's that?" asked Jesse.

"Joe doesn't want to dress as a woman and go to the tennis club," said Joe.

"Why not?" asked Jesse.

"Because Joe would be embarrassed to do that," answered Joe.

"Why?" asked Jesse, "You looked beautiful when you were dressed as a French maid. You passed as a woman in front of all those people. Then there's that time when you spent the weekend at Wagga with Maggie and me. Everyone thought that you were a woman and looked so beautiful..."

"And what about the time that delivery lady came here," chimed in Tracy, "She thought that you were beautiful and you hardly had anything on. Go on Joe, do it for me," begged Tracy.

"I'll tell you what," interrupted Jesse, "Why don't we dress you up and then you can decide?" she winked at Tracy.

Joe shook his head from side to side but not to say no. He asked, "And then you'll leave me alone?"

"Of course, Joe," said Jesse looking at Tracy for support, "If you don't look convincingly like a woman then we won't force you."

Tracy nodded in agreement.

"Go on then, let's get this over and done with," agreed Joe reluctantly.

"Hair," said Jesse to Tracy enthusiastically as she led Joe into the bedroom.

Jesse used the IPL to remove what little of Joe's hair he had on his body except the hair on his head. She then sent him to the shower to wash off any hair and to use her pretty-smelling body wash. Then both Tracy and Jesse rubbed moisturiser all over his body. Joe particularly liked that. Not only did it smell nice but it felt good to be pampered by two beautiful women.

Jesse noticed Joe's semi-erection so she pulled his penis back between his legs as Tracy slipped a pair of control briefs up his legs to hold his penis hard up against his perineum, "The V-neck dress," suggested Tracy, "It looks so sexy on you."

Jesse smiled mischievously and brought the dress out from the walk-in robe. She unzipped it and had Joe step into it. She slipped it up Joe's body and then zipped it up at the back. She hooked up the tiny little hook at the back and wondered if Joe knew how to undo it. Maybe they could keep him in that dress for hours.

"Stockings?" asked Tracy.

"Oh yeah," answered Jesse smiling, "He loves stockings and it's not as if he's going to play tennis tonight."

They each chose one of Joe's legs and slipped a stocking up it. Jesse wiggled the dress up so that she could fit a suspender belt around his waist. She passed the suspender straps underneath the briefs and hooked the stockings in place, "Tennis shoes?" asked Tracy.

"Mine won't fit him so we'll have to get those from Joe's placed tomorrow," answered Jesse, "but he can wear his black pumps this evening," She winked at Tracy. They both each slipped a shoe onto Joe's feet. Jesse applied some simple makeup and put Lucy's wig onto his head. She brushed it out and said, "That'll do for now, just to get the idea," She turned Joe around to face the full-length mirror and Joe saw a beautiful woman staring back at him. He looked just like Jesse.

"I'd say that Joanne's convinced, wouldn't you Tracy?" asked Jesse.

"Oh yeah," answered Tracy, "That's the look of a fully convinced woman."

"Speak in your Lucy voice and think of yourself as Joanne," said Jesse.

Joe, or Joanne, said in an imitation of Lucy, "I'm not the one that needs convincing."

"Do you think we need an independent opinion?" asked Jesse. Joanne nodded so she asked, "Who?"

Tracy's eyes brightened and she said, "Randy, the delivery lady. She hardly knows you and if she thinks that you're a woman then you'll pass the test. Weren't we going to ask her on a previous occasion if Joanne could join the tennis club?"

"Yes, that's right. Randy will be Perfect," said Jesse, "We can have Indian home delivery and if she does the delivery then we can do the test. We can kill two birds with one stone, organise dinner and test Joanne's authenticity as a woman," She looked at the clock and said, "It's too early to order. They won't be open for another hour.

"Joanne, take off your dress. You don't want to get it dirty before tomorrow. You can wear this until then," She handed her the diaphanous dressing gown that Joe often wore in the mornings.

Joanne couldn't undo the dress and Jesse smiled. She realised that she could keep her captive in that dress if she wanted to but she had other things on her mind. She said, "Let me help you with that," as she unhooked and unzipped the dress.

Joanne stepped out of the dress and put on the lingerie. She had to admit that the female clothes felt very sexy against her skin. She loved the feeling of the stockings on her legs and the way the lingerie softly caressed her body. The control briefs hid her penis and in the mirror, she could only see the two slight bulges under the material of her control briefs where her testicles were comfortably tucked up into her inguinal canals.

She again admired herself in the mirror. Jesse walked up behind her and asked, "I think you look beautiful and I'm sure Randy also will," Joanne looked at her in the mirror and was breathing heavily. Jesse asked, "Maybe you'd like to come while we're waiting for Randy?"

Joanne nodded her head so Jesse gently pressed against her chest until she fell backwards onto the bed. Tracy was getting very turned on by the thought of another woman to play with and so she gently opened Joanne's gown and started to softly kiss her body. Jesse pulled the massager out of its spot in the drawer and plugged it in.

Joanne saw the massager and begged, "That's too intense Jesse."

Jesse smiled and said, "But this is one of the tests Joanne. Surely you're not going to fail this early. Besides, we ladies like coming with a massager," She turned on the massager and set it to its lowest setting. She saw Joanne frown and she smiled.

Meanwhile, Tracy was kissing Joanne's body, getting closer and closer to her breasts. Joanne sighed as she felt Tracy lick the underside of her left breast. Tracy started to tease Joanne as she kissed all around Joanne's areola. Joanne sighed again. Tracy's concentric circles around Joanne's nipple became smaller and smaller until she used the tip of her tongue to circle Joanne's left nipple.

Joanne squirmed trying to get Tracy to suck her nipple but Tracy kept circling and teasing Joanne's nipple. After what seemed like an eternity to Joanne, Tracy licked Joanne's nipple. She pressed the tip of her tongue onto the tip of her nipple and Joanne groaned. Tracy kept pushing with her tongue and Joanne's nipple was pushed back into her breast. Joanne jumped when Tracy quickly took the pressure off Joanne's nipple and then sucked it up into her mouth.

After watching Tracy tease Joanne, Jesse decided to make Joanne's orgasm last a long time. She ran the massager slowly along Joanne's leg, slowly working it across and down towards Joanne's toes. Jesse massaged Joanne's calves and then switched to the other leg. Jesse massaged in a zigzag pattern up Joanne's leg until it was at the top of her thighs. Jesse turned the massager and brought it across the top of Joanne's penis. The two hemispheres of the massager were bouncing on either side of Joanne's penis and slid smoothly up the material of her control briefs.

The massager's mounds thumped on Joanne's lower abdomen and Jesse slowly slid the massager up. Joanne felt the massager moving up to reach her testicles encapsulated at the end of her inguinal canals.

Just then, Joanne's attention switched to Tracy sucking her breast. Joanne felt her milk let down and Tracy greedily sucked Joanne's nipple into the back of her throat. Joanne felt the familiar feeling of an orgasm rushing up from her breast into her mind.

Joanne's breast orgasm, from having her milk sucked out of her, was starting to build when Jesse slid the massager onto her testicles inside her belly. The hemispheres of the massager were the exact distance apart as the distance between Joanne's testicles being held in her inguinal canals. The massager pounded onto her testicles. The pain and pleasure sent her into another orgasm that combined with her breast orgasm. The intensity was fantastic. Joanne shook her head from side to side as she started to gasp in short, rapid breaths. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her super orgasm raced throughout her whole body. It was a red hot feeling. Her body shook and then collapsed as Tracy released Joanne's nipple from her mouth. Joanne felt milk running down the side of her breast and chest, down onto the bed. Her orgasm rolled over her. Jesse must have realised that Joanne was no longer going to come from having her testicles pounded so she slowly slid the massager down Joanne's belly.

Tracy crawled over the bed to kiss Joanne. Joanne automatically kissed Tracy and opened her mouth when she felt Tracy's tongue trying to penetrate her. Tracy sealed their mouths together, opened her mouth and released a mouthful of Joanne's milk into Joanne's mouth. Joanne drank her milk with pleasure. Tracy then laid across Joanne's chest and started to tease Joanne's right nipple. Joanne realised that she was about to be stimulated into another milk-sucking, breast orgasm.

Meanwhile, Jesse slowly moved the massager across Joanne's belly. One of the massager's mounds bounced on Joanne's belly button. It felt wonderful but for some unknown reason, Joanne's mind wandered and she decided to get a belly button piercing. She brought her mind back to the present and felt Jesse slide the massager down from her belly button towards her encapsulated penis.

Joanne realised Jesse's intentions and begged, "Jenny, no, it's too intense."

Jesse asked, "What did you call me?"

"Oh, sorry... I'm not thinking straight... Jesse, please... it's too intense," answered Joanne.

Jesse smiled. She thought that she, no he, would do a bit of role-playing... He said, "Well... I may have had pity, but for getting my name wrong... I'm going to punish you."

Tracy heard Jesse's words and smiled. She brought her legs up so that she was kneeling next to Joanne's side. She laid her chest onto Joanne's and sucked Joanne's right nipple into the back of her mouth. She was instantly rewarded with milk, gushing down her throat. She then used her right hand to squeeze, pinch and pull at Joanne's other nipple and breast. Joanne sighed as she felt the milk in her right breast let down.

Jesse eased the massager down Joanne's belly until one of the hemispheres was pounding just next to the base of Joanne's penis. He smiled, then frowned. He thought, 'Am I being mean?' and decided that Joanne came when her penis was massaged and decided that if Joanne was honest with herself, she was going to enjoy this.

Tracy tried to suck Joanne's nipple down her throat. Joanne felt another breast orgasm seep throughout her body. She decided that if she was going to suffer extremely intense orgasms then Tracy would feel at least a little bit of the same. Joanne slid her left hand through Tracy's hair, down her back, across her ribs and then squeezed her right breast. Tracy squirmed but did not release her relentless sucking on Joanne's nipple. Joanne pinched Tracy's right nipple and Tracy moaned. Joanne realised Tracy was not going to give in so she gently caressed her hand down Tracy's belly and then slid her fingers across Tracy's pubic mound.

Tracy was too slow. She realised too late Joanne's intentions. Maybe it was because she was really stoned or maybe because she wanted to feel Joanne's fingers inside of her. Whatever the reason, Joanne's hand was at her crotch and she couldn't bring her legs together to stop Joanne from fingering her. In hindsight she should have laid down on the bed but, well, it did feel nice.

Joanne pushed two fingers into Tracy's vagina. She used the palm of her hand to rub Tracy's clitoris. She moved her hand backwards and forwards to rub Tracy's G-spot and clitoris. She felt Tracy's juices rush out of her vagina allowing Joanne to slip a third finger into Tracy's pussy. Joanne concentrated and set aside part of her mind to rapidly finger Tracy's pussy and clit. Joanne's mind then switched to what Jesse was doing.

Jesse ever so slowly slid the massager over Joanne's penis. First, one mound and then both mounds of the massager were bouncing on Joanne's penis. Joanne started to rapidly kick her legs as her head thrashed from side to side. She squeezed her eyes shut but nothing overcame the intensity of the massager pounding on her penis. She opened her eyes and saw Jesse kneeling next to her. She saw Jesse's beautiful buttocks easily within her reach. She stroked Jesse's back and brought her hand down to squeeze Jesse's buttocks.

Joanne tried to use mindfulness to isolate part of her mind. She brought into focus her left hand rapidly fingering Tracy. She set that process aside and then concentrated on Jesse's buttocks. As she slid her right hand from Jesse's left buttock to his right, Joanne slipped a finger into Jesse's vagina. Jesse jumped forward which threw his upper body towards Joanne's legs. This exposed more of his vagina to Joanne so Joanne pushed two more fingers into Jesse's vagina. Jesse was so wet that Joanne was able to fit another finger into Jesse.