Not IN Love Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had sex in different combinations for the entire following day.

Joanne hired Randy to help her fully electrify a second-hand motor home that she'd bought.

The entire roof of the motor home was covered in solar panels. Rechargeable aluminium-ion batteries lined the entire floor. They installed an induction stove, an electric grill, a convection microwave and inverter oven. An electric hot water system supplied the kitchen sink, shower and bidet. A three hundred litre fresh water tank, a two hundred litre grey water tank and a one hundred litre black water tank ensured that the occupants could stay off-grid for weeks.

The motor home was tested and Maggie gave it her engineer's report. The motor home was ready to take Jesse and Joanne to any motor show in Australia. It could tow the trailer that transported the off-road E-trip, a demonstration model, all the advertising material and much more.

Randy also helped with the servicing of any E-trips that came back to the workshop. Joanne was very happy with Randy's work ethic and quality of work so she organised for Randy to do all the work on any future E-trip maintenance requirements.

Next year, Jesse and Joanne planned to attend the Hobart, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Central Australian motor shows as well as the usual Brisbane, Sydney, Canberra and Melbourne shows but first, they had Christmas and the Christmas holidays to celebrate and Jesse had a very, big surprise for Joanne and her annual party.

~~~

To be continued...