Not IN Love Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slowly sipped their drinks except for Tracy, she drank hers in one go.

"Oh you are nervous aren't you?" said Randy to Tracy.

"I am, with you two here," said Tracy, hoping that she wasn't giving too much away to Doris.

"We're not making trouble," said Randy, and then to Doris, "Unless we want to. Do we want to make trouble Doris?

"Um..." said Doris.

"Please Randy," said Tracy, "This club means a lot to me," and then to Joanne, "I need a refill."

"I'll get this round," said Randy but only Tracy needed a refill. When Randy returned with Tracy's drink, she said, "I got a discount when I said that I was with you, Tracy. This club's looking pretty good. It's cheaper to drink here than down at the Astor," The Astor had the worst reputation of all the drinking holes in town.

"Oh god," said Tracy and downed her gin and tonic.

"You're lucky there's no ice in that drink or you'd choke," joked Randy.

Joanne put her arms around Tracy and said, "It's all right Tracy."

"My job relies on my reputation here at this club," answered Tracy, but then sighed and relaxed as Joanne gave her one of her special hugs.

Tracy closed her eyes and let Joanne's energy pass through her body. She felt very relaxed. She wondered if it was the alcohol or Joanne's hug or a mix of both. She opened her eyes to see Doris staring at her wide-eyed. Tracy pushed Joanne away and said, "Joanne gives wonderful massages. they're very relaxing."

Doris slowly nodded and said nothing.

Randy said, "So is tennis the only social thing that happens here for women?"

"Yes," answered Tracy, "Tennis is enough, isn't it?" as she looked at Joanne and Doris. Neither of them supported her statement.

"The men get a men's night," said Randy, "so why don't ladies get a ladies' night?"

"Because we don't want men ogling us," answered Tracy.

"What about women?" said Randy.

"What about women?" asked Tracy a bit confused and frowning.

"Do you mind women ogling you?" asked Randy, who then said to Doris, "I'd ogle them," and then winked.

Doris' eyes couldn't get any wider. She gulped down some of her drink and looked at Tracy.

Tracy shook her head and said, "Oh god."

Randy put her hand on Tracy's arm and said, "Sorry. I didn't mean to upset you."

Tracy looked at Randy and wondered if she meant what she said.

Randy then said, "Aren't you the president of the women's tennis club?"

"Unfortunately yes," answered Tracy, wondering what Randy would say next to embarrass her.

"Then surely there should be some ladies' social events," said Randy, looking to Doris and Joanne for support.

"I'm not a member," answered Joanne, "but you are Doris. Would you like more social events for women?"

"Um..." hesitated Doris.

Tracy watched Doris, interested in what she would say after hearing Joanne's assessment of why Doris had tennis lessons.

Doris looked from person to person hoping that someone would save her from answering.

Joanne said, "If I was a member, I'd like to attend some social events. Wouldn't you Doris?

"Yes... Yes... I suppose so," answered Doris.

"I mean," continued Joanne, "There's more to a tennis club than just tennis, isn't there?"

"Is there?" asked Tracy who was now relaxed because of the alcohol, Joanne's hug and the interesting conversation.

"Yes... Um... is there?" asked Doris.

"Well that depends on the members," said Joanne, "I suppose a board or committee would decide on these things," She then looked at Tracy for confirmation.

"Um... there's a committee that meets once a month," answered Tracy.

"Are you on that committee? "asked Joanne of Doris.

"Oh no," answered Doris.

Joanne looked to Tracy for more information.

"Um... They're six committee members," answered Tracy, "It's hard enough getting them to meet. No one seems interested in managing the club."

"That's right," agreed Doris, "Tracy does a wonderful job at organising the tennis games and lessons and.... and..."

"But no one's interested in organising social events?" asked Joanne.

"I would be if I was a member," answered Randy, "We could have Ladies' nights and raffles and shopping day trips to Canberra, and... and..."

Doris was clapping her hands until Tracy said, "Well maybe you should become a member, join the committee and organise those events."

"Okay, I will," replied Randy.

"Oh god," said Tracy, worried that she had opened Pandora's box.

"That would be fun," said Doris until she saw the look on Tracy's face. She looked at Joanne and Randy and asked, "It would, wouldn't it?"

Joanne said, "Tracy thinks that Randy and I might not fit in with the tennis ladies."

"Oh... why?" asked Doris.

Tracy went wide-eyed when Randy looked like she was going to answer.

Joanne jumped in and said, "Doris, is there anything about Randy and me that looks unusual?"

"Um..." hesitated Doris, "I... I guess that you're both outgoing?"

"That's probably true," said Joanne, "Anything else?

"Um..." hesitated Doris again. She then said, "I was wondering... Are you wearing men's runners?"

Tracy put her hand to her head again and said, "Oh god."

Joanne looked down at her shoes and said, "I had to borrow these from a friend of mine. I didn't know that I was having a tennis lesson until Tracy invited me last night so I borrowed a dress and shoes. Do you remember inviting me, Tracy?"

"Yes... Yes, I do Joanne," answered Tracy.

"Well, I'd... I'd better get going," said Doris as she stood up, "My shout next time."

"That's if we're invited back here again," said Randy.

"You weren't invited here in the first place," said Tracy.

Tracy followed Doris out to the foyer. She was impressed by how quickly Doris had escaped their presence. Most people dawdled when saying goodbye but Doris left the group with astounding efficiency.

Tracy said, "Doris."

Doris turned, smiled and said, "Yes? I hope Randy could join the club and organise some of those events, they sound wonderful."

Tracy nodded and said, "We'll see, but... On another matter. I'm... I'm sorry if I seem to be expecting too much of you during your lessons."

"Oh that's alright," said Doris, "You're such a good coach and a good player. You should expect more from me. It must be disappointing if your students don't do as well as you want."

Tracy felt even worse. She said, "You are so nice about this. I'll continue giving you lessons as long as you want them and I won't expect too much of you."

"Oh... I... I guess we can't all be as good as you, otherwise, there'd be no need for lessons," said Doris with a smile. She then stopped smiling and said, "I'm sorry if I'm not very good at tennis but I still enjoy the lessons."

"Yes..." said Tracy, "Yes... Joanne said that you would."

"Did she?" asked Doris with an enquiring smile.

Tracy bit her lip and said, "Cuddle?" as she spread her arms.

Doris took a step backwards and said, "I'm not a lesbian."

"What?" asked Tracy, "I'm not... It's just a cuddle to show they're no hard feelings."

Doris smiled and said, "Oh... Okay," and cuddled Tracy. She then said, as she was leaving, "See you next week?"

"Yes of course," answered Tracy.

Tracy returned to the other two and said briskly, "We're leaving," and walked towards the exit. Randy and Joanne quickly finished their drinks and followed.

They each drove separate vehicles to Jesse's home.

Once inside, Tracy grabbed Randy, gave her a big hug and kiss and said, "We're going to teach you a lesson that you'll never forget."

"A tennis lesson?" asked Randy with a smile.

"Oh, that's an idea, I could spank you with my tennis racket," answered Tracy.

"I'm not sure that would be fun but maybe another time," said Randy, "Besides, I've had an enema and then a full lube job in preparation for Joanne's built-in dildo."

Jesse and Tracy led Randy into Jesse's bedroom. Joanne followed them.

Tracy removed Randy's skirt and pulled down her panties. She released Randy's penis from Randy's gaff. She then lifted Randy's blouse over Randy's head and took off Randy's brassiere.

"A bit keen, aren't we?" asked Randy with a smile.

"You're going to get what you deserve after that episode at the tennis club," answered Tracy as she removed her clothes.

"No harm done," said Randy, as she kicked off her shoes and removed her socks.

Tracy manipulated Randy's penis as Jesse kissed and licked Joanne's.

Tracy sat on the bed and sucked Randy's penis, which became fully erect. Tracy laid back on the bed and coaxed Randy towards her. She rolled a condom onto Randy's penis, lined Randy's glans up with her vaginal opening and asked "You don't mind, do you? It's been a long time since I've been penetrated by a real one of these."

Randy inched forwards and asked, "Don't you take advantage of Joanne's?"

"Just last night," answered Tracy, "I'm still too sore to try that again."

"I'm wondering if it's too big for me?" said Randy.

"Well let's find out," said Tracy as she continued to guide Randy's glans towards her vagina, "and then we can look at other options."

"Sounds like a plan," said Randy as she slowly pushed her penis into Tracy's very wet vagina.

Jesse was watching Randy thrusting into Tracy. He kept sliding his hand along Joanne's shaft but he also caressed Randy's beautiful buttocks. He reached into his bedside drawer and retrieved some lubricant. He asked Joanne, "Joanne, I have my hands full, could you please spread some lubricant onto my hands."

"My pleasure," answered Joanne as she took the bottle and squirted some liquid onto both of Jesse's hands.

Jesse smoothed the lubricant over Joanne's shaft with his right hand, slid his left hand over Randy's intergluteal cleft and asked, "You don't mind this do you, Randy?"

"Hell no. It feels very nice to me," answered Randy.

Jesse kept teasing Randy's anus as he slid his fingers along Randy's cleft. He kept spending slightly more time stimulating Randy's anus during each pass. Randy sighed when Jesse pressed her fingertip against Randy's anus but she then moved her hand further along Randy's cleft.

Each time Jesse's fingertip touched Randy's anus, Randy pushed backwards to encourage Jesse to penetrate her. Jesse smiled and obliged by momentarily pressing his fingertip into Randy's anus. His finger easily entered Randy but he quickly pulled out his fingertip just as Randy sighed.

Randy was finding it hard to concentrate on thrusting into Tracy. She paused each time Jesse penetrated her anus but continued thrusting as best she could considering the stimulation that her anus was receiving.

Tracy felt Randy thrusting into her vagina but also noticed Randy's hesitance from Jesse fingering Randy's anus. She didn't mind. There was plenty of time to play and, from previous experience with Jesse and Joanne, no one was going to miss out.

Jesse kept stimulating and probing Randy's anus. He pushed his index finger deep into Randy's anus and stimulated her prostate. He kept stretching Randy's sphincter until he could easily push another finger into Randy's anus.

Randy loved her anus being stretched. It had been a long time since she'd had sex with other people. Her recent efforts at expanding her anal sphincter, rectum and bowels were paying off. She comfortably relaxed each time Jesse introduced another finger into her anus and rectum. She felt four fingers inside her and moaned when Jesse started pushing in his hand beyond his third set of knuckles. She wondered if Jesse would next try to push in his thumb.

Randy had stopped thrusting so Tracy said, "Randy?

Randy opened her eyes, looked at Tracy and said, as she started thrusting again, "Sorry, I'm... I was a bit distracted," She closed her eyes and groaned as she felt Jesse twist her hand inside Randy's anus.

"It's alright," said Tracy with a smile, "There'll be plenty of time for this later. Do you like cunnilingus?"

"Oh yeah," answered Randy, "I love licking pussy."

Tracy was a bit taken aback by Randy's language but decided not to worry about it. She moved up on the bed and let Randy's penis slip out of her vagina. She then gently pulled Randy's ears. Randy climbed onto the bed. She was on her hands and knees when Tracy pulled Randy's ears downwards.

Randy saw that Tracy wanted her to lick Tracy so she eagerly buried her face in Tracy's crotch.

"Oh yes... That feels good," said Tracy as she felt Randy lick and suck all over her vulva.

Jesse kept twisting and turning his hand inside Randy's anus. He felt Randy's anus relax. He wasn't sure if he'd enlarged Randy's anus enough for Joanne's penis to penetrate Randy's anus, but she felt that it wouldn't hurt, or maybe it would hurt a bit, to try and ease Joanne's penis into Randy's anus.

Jesse pulled his hand out of Randy's anus and Randy temporarily stopped sucking Tracy's vulva, long enough to groan. Randy then felt Joanne's glans press into the gaping hole left by Jesse's withdrawn fingers. Randy pushed back into Joanne's penis until she felt Joanne's glans stretching her anal sphincter. She moved slightly forwards and then shoved backwards again.

Joanne's penis penetrated Randy's sphincter and impaled Randy's rectum. Randy cried out, "Oh god that feels so good."

Joanne pushed about a third of her penis into Randy's rectum. Randy groaned as she felt her rectum being stretched. Joanne pulled backwards and Randy let out a long sigh. Randy's bowels felt so slippery yet very, very tight. Joanne thrust into Randy's anus again and this time about two-thirds of her penis slid into Randy's bowels. Joanne pulled backwards and Randy shuddered. Joanne thrust into Randy very slowly. Randy groaned and sighed as her bowels were being invaded.

Joanne felt Randy's anus and rectum squeeze her shaft. Randy's bowels opened up as Joanne pushed her entire length into Randy's body. Randy cried out, "FUCKING HELL THAT'S BIG!"

Joanne held her hips hard up against Randy's posterior as she felt Randy convulsing. When Randy's spasms stopped, Joanne slowly pulled backwards.

Randy had gained a tiny bit of composure. She trembled as Joanne's shaft slid out of her body. She gasped, "That's right honey. Fuck my big, gaping, smelly cunt."

Tracy was surprised to hear Randy's vulgar language But was also turned on to know that Joanne was giving Randy the works. She said, "Keep eating Randy."

Randy licked and sucked Travis's vulva and clitoris while Joanne slowly thrust in and out of Randy's bowels.

Joanne was building up speed with her thrusting when she felt Jesse push something into her anus. She then felt cold liquid being squirted into her rectum. She wondered how much lubricant Jesse was going to inject into her bowels when suddenly the bottle was removed and thrown onto the floor.

Joanne had developed a steady rhythm of driving her shaft in and out of Randy's bowels. She stopped thrusting when she felt something press against her anus. She looked over her shoulder and saw Jesse concentrating on pushing a huge strap-on dildo against her backside. Joanne relaxed her sphincter and let the tip of the dildo penetrate her anus.

Once the knob of the dildo had passed Joanne's sphincter, Jesse pushed it deep into Joanne's bowels. Joanne helped by pushing back onto the dildo. Consequently, her penis pulled backwards from within Randy's anus. Both Randy and Joanne sighed as the shafts slid in or out of their bodies.

Joanne was in control. She felt Jesse's dildo slide out of her anus as she shoved her shaft into Randy. It felt exquisite. Her backwards thrust coincided with Jesse's shaft sliding into her rectum. She groaned as she slowly thrust backwards and forwards, either impaling herself or Randy. She thrust the full length of her penis in and out of Randy, which coincided with the full length of Jesse's dildo. She was in heaven as she fucked Randy and fucked herself on Jesse.

Tracy watched as Joanne impaled Randy. She could also see Jesse just standing still as Joanne buggered herself onto Jesse's dildo. She wanted to do more so she turned around 90 degrees and laid on her back in a 69 position. A long string of pre-come stretched from the tip of Randy's penis to the floor. Randy's pre-come formed a small pool on the floor. Tracy drank as much of Randy's pre-come as she could whilst on her back. She then tilted her head backwards and fed Randy's penis down her throat.

Randy was not a delicate lover like Joanne and Jesse. Tracy felt like Randy was attacking her vulva. She felt Randy hold onto the shaft of Tracy's clitoris as she flicked the tip with the tip of her tongue. Tracy didn't dare move in case it caused Randy to damage her clitoris. Randy's cunnilingus felt a bit threatening and hard but also wonderful. She felt herself racing towards orgasm or multiple orgasms.

Randy felt Tracy sucking her cock so she continued to lick Tracy's pussy as Joanne plundered her arse. Randy thrust slowly into Tracy's mouth so that she didn't disturb Joanne's rhythm.

Joanne felt wonderful. Her penis was being stimulated by Randy's clenching anus and rectum whilst Randy's bowels encapsulated her so that she could pump deep in and out of her. Meanwhile, Jesse's dildo was impaling her bowels. The ridges on the dildo's shaft stimulated her anus, rectum and prostate. Joanne continued to sodomise herself onto Jesse's dildo. She wondered how long she could keep doing this. Would the lubricant run dry or would she run out of energy? She guessed that she would soon find out.

Jesse was having another orgasm or a continuation of his first. The end of the dildo that was pushed up into his vagina was pressing onto his G-spot, each time Joanne thrust back onto his dildo. The shaft of the dildo was constantly rubbing against his clitoris. He didn't have to do anything other than stand there because Joanne was doing all the thrusting. He buckled forwards as his orgasm intensified.

Tracy was the first to accede. She'd had too many orgasms. She pushed her hand between Randy's mouth and her groin. As she did so, she hoped that Randy would release her clitoris without doing damage. Randy obliged so Tracy pinched, pulled and squeezed Randy's breasts and nipples. Her throat was getting sore from Randy thrusting her penis into her mouth but she was determined to show this woman that she was up to the task.

Randy felt Tracy abusing her breasts and nipples. That, along with Joanne abusing her bowels was enough to make her come. She cried, "Oh fuck Joanne. You'd better come soon or I won't be able to sit down. Come... Come deep in my arse..."

Joanne was very close to coming when she heard Randy. She did start coming when Jesse grabbed her scrotum, squeezed her balls as well as pulled on her nipple.

"I'm fucking coming..." cried out Randy and shot her load down Tracy's throat. "Dump your load in my bum you fucker..." she cried.

Joanne came when she heard Randy's demands and felt Randy's rectum and anus squeeze her shaft. She could hardly move and then she felt her semen squirt deep into Randy's bowels. She stopped thrusting and let her come empty her prostate.

Jesse trembled as Joanne stopped thrusting. His orgasm started to subside. He pulled his shaft out of Joanne's bum, released the dildo's harness and let it drop to the floor. It was a relief to stop coming. She staggered to the bed and flopped down next to Tracy. She looked at Tracy and they both smiled. They were panting hard, each trying to catch his or her breath.

Randy had pulled her penis out of Tracy's mouth after she came. Joanne held her by the hips. She felt Joanne's penis slip out of her arse. Joanne held onto Randy and guided both of them towards the bed. They also collapsed onto the bed, breathing heavily.

They all lay next to each other, each catching their breath. Each one of them either fell asleep or rested for hours.

~~~