Not IN Love Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck," said Tracy as she felt Joanne's glands spreading her vagina wide open. She shook her head from side to side as she felt the invasion. She grabbed onto Jesse's arms and tensed her body.

Jesse caressed Tracy's breasts and said, "Relax. You can do it."

Tracy opened her eyes and begged, "No... No..." as she felt her vaginal opening being stretched.

Joanne stopped pushing and asked, "Is that 'conglomerate'?"

Tracy looked at Joanne, still shaking her head, and said, "No... No..." So Joanne kept pressing against Tracy's vaginal opening.

Joanne watched as her corona approached Tracy's vulva. Her glans was almost in Tracy's vagina. She pulled back a bit and Tracy sighed. She felt Tracy's body relax so she pushed again. She saw, and felt, her glans slip into Tracy's vagina as the resistance gave way.

Tracy groaned, "Oh no... Oh FUCK!" as she felt Joanne's glans enter her vagina. She was taking quick, shallow breaths. She looked up into Jesse's eyes.

Jesse smiled as he caressed Tracy's cheek and said, "It feels good doesn't it?"

Tracy nodded but then shook her head. She said, "It's... It's..."

"Massive?" asked Jesse.

Tracy nodded with a frown on her face.

"But it still feels good, doesn't it?" asked Jesse lovingly.

Tracy nodded and answered, "Yes," she looked down and saw Joanne's massive shaft pressing into her groin. Again, she thought of an arm entering her vagina. She looked into Joanne's eyes, who looked concerned. Tracy smiled and nodded.

Joanne smiled and pushed a tiny little bit harder into Tracy's vagina. Tracy gasped as she felt Joanne's glans stretch her vaginal walls. Joanne pulled backwards and her shaft slid about one centimetre backwards inside Tracy's vagina until she felt her corona catch onto Tracy's vaginal opening.

Tracy moaned as she felt Joanne's glans sliding backwards. She didn't want to feel empty but then she groaned as she felt Joanne push further into her vagina.

Joanne pushed another two centimetres into Tracy's vagina. She heard Tracy gasp as her vaginal walls were being stretched. Joanne loved the feeling of resistance to her probing glans but also enjoyed the feeling of spreading open Tracy's vagina.

Joanne pushed and pulled her penis in and out of Tracy's vagina. On each push, she penetrated Tracy's vagina just that little bit more. She loved the feeling of stretching a new vagina.

Tracy gasped as Joanne thrust into her and spread open her vagina. She groaned as Joanne's penis pulled backwards and left part of her vagina feeling empty. This slow stretching of her vagina kept going and it felt wonderful. She had never, ever had anything that big stretching her vagina that much. It was obscene but also ecstatic. She almost passed out each time Joanne thrust into her.

Joanne kept forcing her penis further and further into Tracy's vagina with each thrust. Centimetre by centimetre Joanne's glans stretched Tracy's vagina. Her shaft followed her glans into Tracy's vagina to keep it fully stretched. Joanne kept penetrating Tracy until she felt her glans pressing against an irresistible barrier. Tracy's vagina was full of Joanne's penis.

Tracy felt Joanne's glans push against her cervix. It could go no further and then she felt Joanne's penis slowly pull back. She felt her vagina contract where Joanne's glans was retreating. She gasped, "No," but Joanne's penis kept sliding out of her vagina.

Joanne pulled her shaft back out of Tracy's vagina until she felt her corona catch on Tracy's vaginal entrance. She then slowly pushed all the way in again until her glans pressed hard against the end of Tracy's fully, stretched vagina.

Tracy groaned as she felt Joanne's penis almost slide all the way out of her vagina but then she gasped as she felt it slide all the way back in again. Her body trembled when Joanne's glans could go no deeper.

Tracy opened her eyes and looked down at her crotch. She could see about a third of Joanne's penis disappearing into her groin. She then watched as the shaft slowly slid back out again, glistening with her juices. She groaned and shook her head.

Joanne now knew how deep to thrust into Tracy so she slid her penis out and in again. When she was fully inside Tracy's vagina, she felt her glans being squashed against the end of Tracy's vagina. She, at first, slowly thrust in and out of Tracy. She very slowly increased the rate of her thrusts. She watched Tracy's face to see if there was any sign that she wasn't hurting her.

Tracy felt Joanne's penis fill her with each thrust. She felt her vagina being stretched wide open and then its end pushed backwards onto her womb and ovaries. She felt each thrust getting faster and faster. She felt her innards being moved about on each thrust. She also felt Jesse pulling and squeezing her nipples.

Tracy closed her eyes and gave into Joanne's pistoning in and out of her. She felt like her whole body was being fucked. She felt her ovaries being bashed at the end of each thrust and although it hurt, it felt wonderful. The combination of her vagina being completely stretched with her body bouncing backwards and forwards and her ovaries being abused by Joanne's glans sent her over the edge and she came, and came, and came.

Joanne felt Tracy's vagina pulsing around her penis. She knew that Tracy was coming and was about to slow down her thrusts when Jesse encouraged her to keep going by saying, "Keep fucking her Joanne. Fuck her until she can't come anymore."

Tracy momentarily opened her eyes and said, "Yes... Yes, Joanne... Come inside of me... Fill me up with your come..."

Jesse said to Tracy, "She won't come, Tracy. She's not deep enough inside of you."

Tracy groaned, "Make her come Jesse. Please, make her come inside of me."

Jesse slid his legs out from underneath Tracy and let Tracy's head rest on the bed. He was satisfied that Tracy wasn't going to hurt herself as she flopped about on the bed due to Joanne's thrusting.

Joanne saw Jesse get off the bed. She was determined to keep thrusting into Tracy until Tracy could come no longer. She felt Jesse wipe some lubricant on her anus and then felt the tip of a dildo press against her entrance.

Joanne felt the dildo push into her rectum. She almost stopped thrusting into Tracy but concentrated and continued her assault on Tracy's vagina. She felt the dildo tilt upwards until it was rubbing against her prostate. She groaned, "Oh fuck," and continued her thrusting.

On each thrust, Joanne felt the pleasure of Tracy's very tight vagina gripping her penis but, on each counter-thrust, she felt the dildo press against her prostate. Joanne felt pre-come filling up her urethra and flowing out of her penis into Tracy's vagina. Joanne knew that she couldn't take this stimulation for much longer. The vice grip of Tracy's tight vagina and the milking of her prostate was just too much.

Joanne was determined to give Tracy the fuck off her life but she knew that she was soon going to come. She said, "Tracy... I'm going... to come..."

Tracy replied, "Yes... I'm also coming... Come inside of me Joanne... Fill me up with your come..."

Joanne felt Jesse pinch, pull and stretch her nipples. It was too much. She felt her testicles tighten and her urethra fill with semen. She then felt a wad of semen ejaculate into Tracy's vagina. Normally she would pause as each wad of semen ejaculated out of her penis but she was determined to keep fucking Tracy, so she kept thrusting as she came.

Wad after wad of Joanne's semen ejaculated into Tracy's vagina. Tracy felt Joanne's shaft pulsing and screamed, "Yes... Yes, Joanne... Come for me... Fill me up with your come..."

Joanne tried her best to comply with Tracy's demands. She felt Tracy's vagina pulsing around her penis. She squirted several times into Tracy's vagina. She felt their combined come squirting out of Tracy's vagina on each thrust. She felt their combined juices running down her thighs and being soaked up by her stockings.

Joanne stopped thrusting and almost collapsed onto Tracy. She felt her penis rapidly shrinking and also felt sated. She groaned as she felt Jesse pull the dildo out of her anus.

Jesse put the dildo into the bidet to be later washed. He ran back to Tracy and pushed Joanne away from Tracy. He caught Joanne's penis as it slipped out of Tracy's vagina and then pressed his mouth against Tracy's gaping vaginal opening. He sucked their combined juices out of Tracy's vagina. Mouthful after mouthful he drank until no more was available. He then sucked Joanne's flaccid penis to clean off all their juices.

Joanne collapsed onto the bed beside Tracy. Tracy was breathing heavily but she smiled at Joanne.

Now and then Tracy would squeeze out a little bit more of their juices and Jesse would eagerly lick them up. Eventually, there was no more so Jesse laid down next to Joanne.

Jesse's clitoris was fully erect so he absently stroked it. He was so happy that two of his favourite people had just had exceptional sex. He felt the bed move and then Joanne licking his vulva. He looked down and said, "You don't have to do that."

"But I want to," answered Joanne.

Joanne continued to lick and suck Jesse's vulva. Tracy sucked Jesse's breasts after she had caught her breath. Jesse laid back and let his lovers please him. Joanne sucked on Jesse's engorged clitoris and pushed four fingers into his vagina. She pressed and rubbed her fingertips against Jesse's G-spot. It wasn't long before all the stimulation caused Jesse to come a few times.

Jesse didn't feel like coming too much, it was a pleasure just to see his lovers come earlier on. He pushed Tracy away from his breasts and Joanne away from his crotch. He gestured for them to cuddle, which they did do, and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

~~~

Jesse and Joe didn't wake up until the next afternoon. Tracy had already left, apparently to coach tennis. Tracy had sent a text to both of them explaining that she was at the tennis club and for Joanne to remember to be there to watch Doris's tennis lesson.

Joe stayed dressed in a garter belt and stockings to practice being Joanne. Jesse insisted that Joanne continue speaking in her feminine voice. They had a light lunch and then prepared Joanne to go to the tennis club.

Joe was nervous. This was the first time that he would be in his female persona in his hometown. He worried that someone he knew may recognise him. Jesse kept reassuring him that it would be alright so he tolerated Jesse using the IPL all over his body, there wasn't much hair from the previous epilation. Jesse kept telling Joe to think of herself as a woman.

Joe, or more and more so, Joanne, liked the attention as Jesse dressed her in control panties, tennis bloomers, tennis dress, socks, wig, light makeup, tennis visor and Joe's runners. They'd collected the latter from Joe's home earlier in the day and those were the only male clothes that Joanne wore. Joanne hoped that no one would notice that her shoes were men's.

Joanne drove to the tennis club in Jesse's old Volvo. She called out to Tracy at the courts and Tracy waved back. Tracy asked Doris if she minded Joanne watching her lesson because Joanne was next. Doris didn't mind.

Joanne watched as Tracy gave Doris her tennis lesson. Tracy was getting a little bit frustrated with Doris's lack of progress. Doris didn't seem to mind not getting any better at tennis but she did seem to be mindful of Tracy's frustration.

Doris kept saying that she was sorry and that she'd try to improve. Tracy eventually said, "Doris, I don't mean to be critical but you've paid for lessons but you don't seem to be benefiting from my coaching."

"That's alright Tracy" replied Doris, "You're a good coach. I'll try to get better."

"But you don't get better," answered Tracy, " and I hope that you're not wasting your money on these lessons."

"No, no," answered Doris, "They're not a waste of money."

"Okay, let's try some forehand shots," said Tracy as she activated the ball machine.

Doris hit most of the balls coming out of the machine but only returned about a third. Tracy kept showing Doris how to play the strokes. Doris seemed to be enjoying herself although she was saying sorry many times. Eventually, Tracy said, "Well that's the end of your lesson. Are you sure you want another one next week?"

"Yes please," answered Doris. She said to Joanne as they passed, "Hello, Jesse isn't it?" and held out her hand.

Joanne didn't know what to say. Tracy said, "Doris this is Joanne, Jesse's... cousin. She's in town for a short time."

"How do you do," said Doris.

"How do you do," replied Joanne and they shook hands.

Doris then walked to the stand to sit and watch Joanne's lesson.

Originally, Joanne wasn't going to have a tennis lesson. She was just there to assess Doris but because Doris was watching, Tracy called Joanne over and said, "Your turn Joanne."

They were out of earshot so Tracy said, "I'll have to give you a lesson. Otherwise, it'll look funny, you watching Doris's lesson without having yours."

"Okay," answered Joanne. Tracy showed Joanne how to hold the racket and how to perform a forehand. When she was close to Joanne and sure that they were out of earshot of Doris, she asked, "Is she still watching?"

"Yes," answered Joanne.

"Well, what do you think?" asked Tracy.

"I think that Doris enjoys having tennis lessons," answered Joanne.

"But she doesn't improve," said Tracy.

"That may be so but I think that she still enjoys her lessons," explained Joanne, "I think that she enjoys the company."

"Really?" asked Tracy, "Why doesn't she just hang out with her friends?"

"She might not have many friends," answered Joanne.

"But she's a nice lady," said Tracy, "Surely she's got some friends."

"She seems shy to me," answered Joanne, "and she may find it hard to make friends. I think that's why she has tennis lessons. It's not to learn but to have social intercourse."

"So, she doesn't want to improve?" asked Tracey.

"That's right and you pushing her to improve might be making things worse," said Joanne, "Tracy, does everybody have to improve?"

"No," said Tracey, "but some improvement would be nice."

"If everybody improved then they'd eventually be better than you," said Joanne.

"Well that would be a good result," said Tracey.

"But that's not what everybody wants," said Joanne, "Some people play tennis just to have fun. Not everybody can play as well as you."

"I see," said Tracey, "I suppose I just continue giving her lessons and if she gets better then that's an added benefit."

"Yes," said Joanne, "Don't push her. Just let her have fun."

Just then Tracy heard, "Hi Tracy. Hi Joanne. How are you?"

Tracy looked over and saw Randy waving in her direction. She said, "Randy, what are you doing here?"

"I thought I'd just drop by," answered Randy.

Joanne waved towards Randy and said, "Hi Randy."

Tracy said, "How'd you get into the club?"

"I said that I was meeting you," answered Randy, "Apparently you'll have to sign me in when you've finished giving your lessons."

"Shit," said Tracy under her breath. She then said more loudly to Joanne, "Well that's your half-hour lesson, Joanne. Time to finish up."

The four of them walked into the tennis club. Tracy signed in Randy and Joanne. She said, "Don't you two make any trouble."

Joanne said, to Tracy, "You seem agitated. Why don't we have a drink to relax."

"Oh that's a wonderful idea," said Randy, "Will you join us, Doris?"

"Um... Well... um," hesitated Doris.

"Of course, you will Doris. Tracy doesn't mind do you Tracy?" said Randy.

Tracy was in two minds. She wanted to be friendly towards Doris but she was concerned about being responsible for two cross-dressers or transgenders in the club. She became more agitated and said, "Please don't make trouble you two. My job and reputation rely on this club."

"What do you mean, make trouble?" asked Randy, "It's not like we'll walk around naked with our bits hanging out."

"Oh god," said Tracy and pressed her hand against her forehead.

Doris's eyes were wide open and she was shocked, but also enjoying herself.

"Stop being a shit-stirrer," said Joanne quietly to Randy.

"Stop swearing," said Tracy under her breath as she poked Joanne and then looked around to see if anyone was looking at them.

"Doesn't anyone swear in this club?" asked Joanne.

"Only the men do," answered Tracy.

"So, men can swear but women can't?" asked Randy.

"Um... no... but... well... We're trying to be ladies, aren't we?" answered Tracy with a rise of one eyebrow.

"Touché," said Randy and then asked Doris, "Do you swear Doris?"

"Ah... Um..." answered Doris as she looked from person to person trying to find the right thing to say. She eventually said, "Only in private."

"See," said Tracy at Randy, "Ladies don't swear in this club."

"Well, I'll refrain from swearing," said Joanne, "Not for the club but for your sake Tracy."

"Thank you, Joanne," said Tracy with a smile and then a frown at Randy.

"So shall I," said Randy with a sigh.

Doris' eyes were even wider as she bit her lip. She didn't know what was going on but she was certainly enjoying herself. Nothing like this happened at the data entry centre where she worked although, she usually worked from home. There was some sort of contest or control struggle going on between these people but she didn't know what it was.

"Lighten up Tracy," said Randy, "You'll have a drink with us, Doris, won't you?

"I don't want to impose on you," said Doris.

"Not at all," said Randy, "It's just us girls and girls just want to have fun."

"Oh god," said Tracy again. She looked at Randy and then said to Joanne, "I need a drink and it was your idea so you're shouting, Joanne. I'll have a gin and tonic, no ice."

"I'll have the same," said Randy, "What do you want Doris?"

Doris hesitated and said, "Um... I don't know...."

Joanne asked, Doris, "What do you normally drink?"

"Um... Pimms," answered Doris.

"Good on you Doris," said Joanne, trying to encourage Doris, "A real lady's drink. I'll have one with you."

"I thought that you were a G and T or wine drinker?" asked Tracy.

"Today, Doris and I are drinking like ladies," answered Joanne. She then went to the bar to order drinks.

"My name's Randy," said Randy as she held out her hand to Doris.

Doris looked at Randy's hand, took it and said, "Doris," as she gently shook Randy's hand.

"What do you do Doris?" asked Randy.

"Oh... Um... Work, play tennis on the weekends... Have a weekly tennis lesson with Tracy... Not much really," answered Doris.

"And how are you employed?" asked Randy.

"Oh... Um... Data entry," answered Doris, "What do you do Randy?"

"I'm a motor mechanic," answered Randy, "Here's my business card," Randy handed Doris her business card and continued saying, "If you need your car serviced or mechanical repairs, I'm the girl to do it."

"Motor mechanic?" asked Joanne, who had returned with their drinks.

"Yes," answered Randy, "Do you need servicing?" as she raised her eyebrows.

"No," answered Joanne, "Do you have your EV certificate?"

"I sure do," answered Randy, "but there aren't many Electric Vehicles in this town. Although, I have seen some three-wheelers getting around."

"E-trips," said Joanne, "I own one."

"Oh, well, if you need it serviced then call me," said Randy as she passed Joanne her business card.

There was a comfortable silence until Randy asked Doris, "So, what else happens in this club? I may join it if it's fun."

"Oh... Um... I don't know," answered Doris.

"Is there a happy hour or a lady's night?" asked Randy.

"No," answered Tracy, "There's just a men's night on Friday evenings."

"Well why do they have all the fun?" asked Randy.