Not IN Love Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Joanne twisted and turned, pushed and pulled her fingers into Jesse's pussy. She felt Jesse's pussy open up more. Joanne decided that if Jesse insisted on massaging her penis then Joanne was going to make him come. Joanne pushed her hand into Jesse's pussy. Her thumb stopped her hand from going all the way in so she pulled her hand back, pressed the tip of her thumb against her other fingers and then pushed all her fingers into Jesse's vagina. Joanne then pushed and twisted her hand.

Jesse's pussy was so tight but eventually, Joanne's hand slipped into Jesse's vagina. Jesse groaned and fell forwards onto Joanne. Unfortunately for Joanne, Jesse's body trapped the massager hard against Joanne's penis. Joanne was pounding her hand in and out of Jesse's pussy. She set that motion into the back of her mind before she closed her eyes and cried out loud as she came.

Tracy opened her eyes and saw Joanne's hand buried into Jesse's vagina. It looked so beautiful. Tracy loved fist fucking Jesse but Joanne's hand was much bigger than hers. The sight of Joanne's hand inside of Jesse, combined with the rapid fingering Joanne was giving her vagina caused her to come. She closed her eyes and tried to swallow Joanne's nipple.

Joanne felt Tracy trying to swallow her breast. Tracy was also pinching Joanne's other nipple and pulling it away from her body. Another orgasm rushed into Joanne's mind. She lifted her head off the bed and groaned. Her eyes went wide open as she felt that orgasm start up from her penis being assaulted. Her legs straightened out and lifted off the bed. Her head was also lifted off the bed. Her shoulders and body tried to lift off the bed but Tracy's body weighed down her body and only her shoulders slightly lifted off the bed.

Joanne started shaking her head from side to side. Her legs and toes stretched out straight. She felt her penis pulse and then throb as it tried to ejaculate. Her whole body was shaking but was as stiff as a board. She cried out as something in her groin released. Her toes curled up as she ejaculated. She frowned. This wasn't a normal ejaculation. Her semen was not coming out of her penis. It was going somewhere else. The throbbing kept going and her orgasm felt like it wasn't going to stop. She was only vaguely aware of the pain in her right hand and slightly registered that Jesse was having an orgasm. Jesse's vagina was clenching down on Joanne's hand. Thankfully this caused Jesse to release the pressure of the massager on Joanne's penis and Joanne was able to collapse her body. Her legs were still shaking and stretched out straight.

Joanne felt the fingers on her left hand being squeezed and her nipples being released as Tracy also had her orgasm. Tracy threw herself off Joanne and Joanne's fingers slipped out of Tracy's vagina.

Joanne opened her eyes. She was looking at the ceiling. She must have passed out. She felt the weight of Tracy's body on her left arm. She felt Tracy's hair ticking her face but she couldn't do anything about that. She turned her head and saw that Jesse had collapsed onto his side. At some stage, Joanne's hand had come out of Jesse's vagina.

Joanne could hear the massager still running but it was fortunately not pressed against her penis. She could hear heavy breathing and realised that it came from all three of them. She tried to move but couldn't. Her muscles were overcome with lactic acid. She was spent. She closed her eyes and let her breathing gently ease its way back to normal.

~~~

Joanne woke when she heard the toilet flush. She realised that she also needed to pee. She eased her arm out from underneath Tracy. Tracy rolled into her side and kept sleeping in the fetal position. Joanne went to the en suite to find Jesse washing her hands. She pulled down her control briefs, sat down and peed. She stood up but before she flushed the toilet she noticed that her wee was cloudy, She said, "Well that's different."

Jesse looked into the toilet and said, "Yes, that's a bit cloudy and frothy."

Tracy poked her bed into the en suite and asked, "Is this a private meeting or may I use the facilities?"

Jesse motioned for Tracy to come in and said, "We were just discussing Joanne's pee," as he pointed to the toilet.

Tracy looked into the toilet and said, "It's a bit cloudy, isn't it?" The others nodded. She asked Joanne, "Was there much come in your panties?"

"No," answered Joanne.

"I think I've heard of this," said Tracy, "It could be retro-ejaculation. It's when a man ejaculates into his bladder."

"Where did you hear about that?" asked Jesse.

"It was in that book that you showed me," answered Tracy, "You know, deviance and fetishes or something like that."

"Really?" asked Jesse.

"I think so," answered Tracy, "We could look it up," She then smiled and said, "or we could look up more debauched things to do."

"Oh, you temptress," teased Jesse. He then looked at his watch and said, "Goodness, we'd better order dinner before the restaurant closes.

They placed their order and asked if Randy would be delivering. They were pleased to hear that she would. They then readied themselves for Randy's arrival.

Close to half an hour later the doorbell rang. Joanne said, "Make sure it's Randy."

Jesse checked through the window and whispered, "It's her."

Joanne took in a deep breath and opened the door. Joanne was wearing the black, leather pumps; sheer black stockings; held up by a smooth, black, suspender belt; a matching pair of control briefs and a white, diaphanous dressing gown held together by Joanne's hands.

Randy smiled broadly and said, "I was hoping you'd be here. The name on the order changed but I hoped that you'd still answer."

"Why's that?" asked Joanne.

Randy smiled and said, "You give me great tips."

Joanne smiled and reached for the bag in Randy's hand and deliberately let the front of her negligee open for Randy to see her breasts. Randy pulled the bag out of Joanne's reach and asked, "This order is for Jesse. Are you Jesse?"

"I'm Jesse," said Jesse as he appeared next to Joanne's left. Jesse was wearing nothing.

Randy smiled even broadly as she said, "This just gets better and better," She handed the bag to Jesse and said, "These are for you."

Randy then assessed the two beauties before her and asked, "Are you two twins?"

"Oh, she's so nice isn't she," said Jesse and then answered, "No, we're not. We don't do incest but it's so nice of you to suggest that we look alike."

"But you do look alike," replied Randy. Jesse smiled.

Tracy appeared to Joanne's right wearing nought and asked, "Randy, would you be able to do us a favour?"

Randy laughed and said, "Another beauty," as she looked Tracy up and down. Randy said, "I imagine none of you is related. What is it that you want me to do?"

"We would like you to please give us the unbiased opinion of a stranger about Joanne being eligible to join the Women's Tennis Club," answered Tracy.

"Dressed like that?" asked Randy.

"No," answered Tracy, "We got a bit sidelined."

"I bet you did," said Randy.

"Would you like to come in? asked Jesse.

"Um," Randy checked her phone and answered, "Why not? I don't think that I have any more deliveries tonight."

The three ladies stepped back and Randy entered Jesse's home. Tracy said, "Jesse, I'll get Joanne ready if you keep Randy entertained."

"Entertained huh, that sounds interesting," said Randy.

Tracy lead Joanne into Jesse's bedroom as Jesse invited Randy to sit at the breakfast table. He smiled as he said, "Who knows what might eventuate? The night is young,"

"Well, I expect that you'll be eating dinner at some stage," said Randy as she gestured towards the home delivery food.

"Yes of course," said Jesse as he walked into the kitchen, "You'll join us won't you?"

"For dinner or something else?" asked Randy.

"Let's start with dinner," answered Jesse with a smile as he set the table.

"Okay," said Randy, "I could do with a bite or two."

Just then Tracy led Joanne out into the kitchen. Joanne was wearing Jesse's low-cut tennis dress. Tracy asked, "What do you think Randy?"

Joanne struck a pose. Randy took a long look at Joanne. She scanned her eyes over Joanne's body from top to bottom. She liked Joanne's blonde bob haircut; her almost imperceptible makeup, besides the deep red lipstick; the low cut, V-neck, tight-fitting dress; the black stockings and the black high-heeled shoes. She answered, "It'll be a bit hard to play in those shoes, wouldn't it?"

"Joanne left her tennis shoes at home," answered Tracy, "but what about the rest?"

Randy took advantage of another chance to look at Joanne's body and then answered, "Won't you get hot in those stockings?"

"Well..." answered Tracy, "We're not playing tennis tonight."

"What are you playing at tonight?" asked Randy.

"What do you mean?" asked Jesse as he sat down at the breakfast table. Tracy say down next to Jesse but Joanne kept standing. She liked Randy looking at her body. The way Randy was ogling her gave her a feeling of power.

"Why do you need a stranger to tell you if Joanne could join the tennis club?" asked Randy, "I'm not qualified to say whether Joanne can play tennis. Besides, if she's a lousy player, can't she learn to play better?"

"Well, Joanne's not like other women," answered Jesse.

"In what way?" asked Randy.

"Show her Joanne," said Jesse.

"Are you sure?" asked Joanne.

"Yes," answered Jesse, "The games up."

Joanne lifted the hem of her dress and pulled down her panties. Randy saw Joanne's bald pubic mound and was getting excited. She smiled to herself and leant back into her chair wondering what was about to eventuate. Then, to her surprise, a penis fell when Joanne spread her legs.

"I see," said Randy as she watched Joanne's penis start to become engorged with blood.

Joanne liked displaying herself to this beautiful woman. She was a little bit surprised that Randy hardly reacted to Joanne's penis but she still liked how Randy was ogling her.

Randy watched Joanne's penis start to get longer and thicker each time it throbbed. Gravity pulled Joanne's penis downwards as it increased in length and girth with each throb. Joanne's glans almost reached her knees and then her penis moved away from her legs with each throb.

Randy's eyes widened as Joanne's penis kept getting bigger and bigger. She said, "That's quite impressive."

Soon Joanne's penis was pointing directly at Randy who said, "Oh, it looks like I've been selected."

Eventually, Joanne's penis slapped against her belly fully engorged. Randy said, "That's magnificent," and then, "You'd have to prepare yourself to take all that and that would be quite an achievement."

"That's what I reckon," said Tracy.

"You get used to it," said Jessie.

"Where though?" asked Randy.

"All three orifices in my case," answered Jesse.

"Oh, that makes my knees weak," said Randy with a sigh.

"What's it feel like?" asked Randy.

"I don't know," answered Tracy, "I've never let that thing near me."

"It's very... fulfilling... or filling," said Jessie with a smirk.

"Taking that would be wonderful, if achievable," said Randy, "May I try?"

"That's Joanne's decision," said Jesse.

"Oh," said Randy, "I hope you do anal?"

"I've been known to do that," answered Joanne.

"I'd like to try that if it's on offer," said Randy.

Randy looked at her phone when she received a notification. She came back to her senses and said, "Damn. I've got another delivery.

"I don't see what the problem is. There are plenty of trans women with penises unless the woman's tennis club discriminates against trans women. Joanne, when that magnificence is folded away, looks very much like a woman, so why can't she join the tennis club?"

Tracy said, "Well I don't know of any other trans women."

"Yes, you do," said Randy. She stood up, pulled her trousers and underpants down and let her penis flip out from between her legs.

"Oh," said Tracy, "That's nice," Tracy step forward and reached her hand out towards Randy's penis. She caught herself and brought her hand back behind her back, "Sorry," she said, "I couldn't help myself."

"Be my guest," said Randy, "I don't mind a beautiful woman touching my penis, but I've got to go.

"I think Joanne should be allowed to join the tennis club unless there are discriminatory factors involved."

"Well," said Tracy, "I guess there aren't. That's against the law isn't it?" Randy nodded.

Tracy said to Joanne, "Joanne, will I see you tomorrow at about three thirty?"

"Okay," answered Joanne, "If it helps you and I've passed the test, then why not?"

Randy pulled up her panties and slacks and prepared to leave.

Tracy asked, "Will you come back?"

"Um," answered Randy, "Not tonight, but I'm free tomorrow night."

"Yes," said Tracy, as she looked at Jesse and Joanne for confirmation.

"That would be lovely," said Jesse and Joanne nodded.

Jesse, Tracy and Joanne ate their dinner with light conversation. Afterwards, Joanne took the plates and cutlery, rinsed them and put them into the dishwasher. Jessie walked up behind her and cuddled her from behind and he started pushing his hips into Joanne's backside.

"That feels nice," said Joanne.

"What do you think of Randy?" asked Jesse.

"A bit of a surprise," answered Joanne.

"She seems enthusiastic to try out your quote, magnificence," said Jesse.

"I'm willing to do that if it doesn't hurt her," said Joanne, "What about you Tracy?"

Tracy answered, "I'd certainly like to try a real penis."

Jesse led Tracy and Joanne into her bedroom. He said Tracy, Joanne has a real penis. Isn't it time that you tried hers?"

Tracy shook her head and said, "No, no," that's too big."

"Really?" asked Jesse, "You'd be surprised how accommodating a vagina can be," as he pulled Tracy backwards onto the bed."

Jesse knelt behind Tracy and supported her head on his thighs. He held Tracy's arms and said, "Joanne, why don't you see if your built-in, strap-on dildo fits?"

Tracy watched as the head of Joanne's huge penis approached her vulva. Tracy looked up into Jesse's eyes and said, "It's too big."

Jesse said, "Randy's willing to try, so why don't you?"

Tracy then closed her eyes and sighed as she felt Joanne's glans slide up and down her labia. Even though she protested about the size of Joanne's penis, she was very wet with anticipation.

Jesse tweaked Tracy's nipples with his fingers. Tracy closed her eyes and sighed. She sighed again as Joanne's glans slipped over her clitoris.

Joanne slowly slid her glans up and down Tracy's labia. Each time it passed the opening to Tracy's vagina, she pressed a little bit harder against Tracy's entrance. Tracy said, "Please... no..."

Joanne stopped pushing against Tracy's entrance and concentrated on sliding her glans against Tracy's clitoris. The combination of Tracy's lubricant and Joanne's pre-come made her glans easily slide across the tip of Tracy's clitoris. They both closed their eyes as the sensual feeling overcame them. Tracy sighed, "Oh fuck! That feels so good."

Jesse kept tweaking and pulling Tracy's nipples. He said, "You want to try a real penis, don't you? So why not try Joanne's?"

Tracy nodded her head and said, "But it's too big."

"It may take a little effort but I assure you it will fit," said Jesse.

Tracy looked into Jesse's eyes and said, "If that goes all the way into me it'll come out of my mouth."

"I won't do anything that you don't want me to do," said Joanne.

Tracy looked at Joanne and realised that she wouldn't hurt her so she said, "Okay... try it. She then spread her legs to give Joanne full access to her vagina. She held her legs wide to maximise her opening.

Joanne kept rubbing her glans against Tracy's clitoris. She then pushed two fingers into Tracy's vagina and immediately rubbed the pads of her fingers against Tracy's G-spot. Tracy closed her eyes and moaned, "Oh fuck."

Jesse kept pulling on Tracy's nipples and encouraged Tracy saying, "Come for us, Tracy."

Joanne continued to rub her glans against Tracy's clitoris as she fingered Tracy's G-spot. She increased the speed of rubbing until Tracy moaned in ecstasy. Joanne stuck to that speed of stimulation. It seemed to be the best for Tracy.

Tracy's body tensed. She let go of her legs and squeezed them against Joanne's waist. Tracy's legs were so strong that it was almost painful to Joanne but she kept rubbing Tracy's clitoris and G-spot. Tracy, with eyes closed, her legs squeezed, her body became tenser and then she growled out loud, "Oh fuck," as she came.

Joanne felt Tracy's tight vaginal muscles squeeze her fingers as Tracy came. Jesse kept pulling on Tracy's nipples and said, "That's it, Tracy. Come for us."

Tracy's body jerked as her orgasm spread throughout her body. She trembled as her orgasm subsided and sighed as she felt the tension leave her body.

Joanne felt Tracy's vagina relax so she pushed another finger into Tracy's vagina. She pushed three fingers deep into Tracy's vagina and pressed her fingertips against Tracy's A-spot just behind Tracy's G-spot.

Tracy arched her back as she felt Joanne's fingers pushing deep inside her vagina. Jesse was still pulling on Tracy's nipples and Joanne's glans was still sliding over her clitoris. Tracy opened her eyes and saw Jesse looking at her with a big smile on his face. Jesse said, "You're doing really well Tracy. Soon your vagina will be wide enough to take Joanne's dildo."

Tracy shook her head and said, "No. It's too big."

Jesse Just smiled and said, "We'll soon find out."

Joanne felt Tracy's vagina relax so she pushed another finger into Tracy's vagina. She kept relentlessly rubbing her fingertips against Tracy's A and G-spots. She also kept rubbing Tracy's clitoris with her glans.

"Oh shit," said Tracy as she again came. Her body jerked, her arms flopped about as she lost control of herself and she endured a stronger orgasm than before.

Tracy opened her eyes when she felt Joanne pull her fingers out of her vagina. She trembled as she felt the emptiness. She watched as Joanne pointed her penis at Tracy's vaginal opening. She shook her head as she saw Joanne's glans disappear towards her groin.

Tracy felt Joanne's glans push against her vagina. It felt good to have something filling up the gap again but she was apprehensive that it was Joanne's penis that was replacing Joanne's fingers. She felt the entrance to her vagina being stretched by Joanne's glans. She felt about half of Joanne's glans enter her vagina. She looked down to see Joanne's massive shaft pushing against her groin. It looked like an arm pressing against her crotch.

Tracy felt Joanne's glans forcing her vagina open and said, "No... no... please," and she looked from Joanne to Jesse. Joanne pulled back slightly to relieve the pressure on Tracy's vagina. Tracy groaned.

Tracy looked into Jesse's eyes and Jesse asked, "Do you want Joanne to stop?"

Tracy shook her head and said, "I don't know."

"I'll stop if you want me to," said Joanne, "I don't want to hurt you."

Tracy looked at Joanne and then at Jesse. She said, "It feels so big but so nice. I do and then I don't want it inside of me."

Jesse said, "You keep saying no."

"I know," said Tracy, "but I still want it."

Jesse said, "You need a safe word."

"A what?" asked Tracy.

"A safe word," answered Jesse, "A word that you say when you REALLY want it to stop."

Tracy nodded her head and said, "Conglomerate."

"What?" asked Jesse.

"Conglomerate," answered Tracy.

"As in a type of rock?" asked Joanne.

"I don't know what it means but I know that I wouldn't normally say it," answered Tracy.

"That's perfect," said Jesse, "Conglomerate it is. Jesse nodded to Joanne to continue so Joanne pressed her glans against Tracy's vagina.