Not Just a Shared Hobby Ch. 01

Story Info
Rodney’s sweet young wife isn’t just interested in gaming.
1.6k words
3.4
15.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm singing in the rain"

Rodney hummed a happy little tune as he walked home from the station. Although it was dark and raining steadily he enjoyed this part of his daily commute and today he'd finished work early. He knew Megan would be home already and she'd be sneaking in a quick game of Call of Duty before she got started with dinner. He smiled to himself. It was so great that he and Megs shared the same interests. She was the first girl he'd met who was a gamer, and she was much better than him. She even headed up a very successful gaming Clan. The shared hobby had drawn them together, and he thought it was one of the secrets to their happy marriage.

"Just singing in the rain"

As he approached their modest little house, white picket fence and all, Rodney could see that the lights were on in the kitchen and the games room. Megan must have grabbed a quick bite and settled down for a few quick rounds of COD; the new maps were out and he knew his wife well. He let himself in the front door, hung up his raincoat and dropped his bag with a sigh. It was good to be home. He was hoping for dinner, PC gaming and maybe a fuck, not necessarily in that order.

"What a glorious feeling"

Rodney was not usually the most observant of people. Megan had completely changed her hair-style a few months ago and it had taken him a week to notice. But even he knew something was not quite right. He'd gone straight to the games room, but Megan wasn't there. The TV was still on, and he could see she'd been playing COD, but the controller had turned off so she must have been away for a while. Perhaps she was upstairs.

"I'm happy again"

Upstairs he could hear odd noises. Was his wife using a bicycle pump, or maybe making farting noises with her mouth? How odd, he thought. He could also hear liquid sounds, squishing and sploshing, and what sounded like someone sighing and breathing heavily. Maybe Megan had just been for a run - she was always talking about losing a few pounds. Curious now he ascended the stairs. Something made him tiptoe, and he held his breath as he eased the bedtoom door open.

"I'm laughing at clouds"

To understand the true impact of what Rodney was about to witness you need to understand something about his relationship with Megan. In particular the romantic side. Rodney and Megan had both been virgins when they'd met. They had an active sex life but they only ever had "straight" sex with occasional oral. Rodney had tried to convince his wife to use toys but she'd refused. He'd asked her to watch sexy movies with him but she'd been shocked at the suggestion. She wouldn't wear sexy lingerie for him and she wouldn't let him watch her masturbate. Not that she masturbated, that was a disgusting suggestion. Rodney opened the bedroom door.

"So dark up above"

The room was dark and Megan was sitting up on their bed, propped up on some of the many many cushions she seemed to think were necessary. "Why did she like cushions so much" mused Rodney. She was blonde, short and a little curvy and he thought she was utterly beautiful. Her legs were spread wide, her knees up. Rodney thought she must be puting on toe-nail polish or something. Then he noticed that her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open. She was breathing hard and groaning softly. She was wearing black pull-up stockings and a black lace bra that Rodney had never seen before - one that showed her stiff pink nipples.

"The sun's in my heart and I'm ready for love"

But Rodney wasn't looking at her tits, even though her unusually slutty attire should have drawn his full attention. Rodney had just noticed what was in her hand - and it wasn't a bottle of nail polish. It was a large black rubber cock, with a big mushroom head and realistic-looking veins. As he watched she slid it slowly into her slippery, well-lubricated pussy. It was more than double the size of Rodney's cock, and Meg's labia spread wide as it penetrated her. She groaned as the realistic balls met her pussy with a wet smacking sound - it was all the way in. She started sliding it out, her inner labia gripping the black shaft tightly and clinging to it. Rodney couldn't take his eyes off the pink glove of his wife's inner pussy lips - he'd never imagined anything so erotic.

"Let the stormy clouds chase"

And it wasn't just the visuals. The sounds and smells were sexy too. Megan's pussy made squelching sounds and queefs as the huge black dildo rearranged her guts from the inside. Her thighs and ass were slippery with a mixture of lube and pussy juice. Combined with the heady smell of pussy in the room, it was enough to cause Rodney to begin stiffening in his pants. He was shocked but also so turned-on. He unzipped and took his cock in his trembling hand. It was hard and red and dripping precum, but it looked tiny against the monster dildo his wife was using so enthusiastically on herself.

"Everyone from the place"

Meg's groans turned into grunts - her orgasm was close. Rodney realised that he had never really seen his wife cum before, not like this anyway. He watched in amazement as her pussy yawned, opening even wider, like it wanted even more dick. Rodney wondered what it would feel like to slide his cock into her pussy while that bigger cock was still inside her. He bit his lip and pumped his fist over his cock.

"Come on with the rain I've a smile on my face"

Meg's eyes were still closed and she was making animalistic noises now, as she slammed the cock in and out, fucking herself wildly. Rodney realised that his darling wife didn't have a sweet little pussy right now, she had a dripping well-used cunt. He dropped to his knees in front of her spread legs, masturbating furiously, his eyes fixed on the black monster abusing his wife's cunt. He was so close he could see her asshole twitching.

"Oy mate, would you get your fat ass out of the way, I can't see!"

The cheeky Irish voice came from behind him and Rodney turned around, cock still in hand. Positioned in front of Meg with a good view was a small camera on a tripod connected to a laptop. Visible on the laptop screen was a small picture-in-picture video of Meg, still pounding her pussy. Rodney had only ever heard of cyber-sex, but the larger video on the screen of a young blonde naked man left Rodney in no doubt as to what was going on. He had the biggest cock Rodney had ever seen, bigger even than the dildo inside his wife. The young man stroked his engorged member slowly and deliberately.

Meg opened her eyes, still panting and in the middle of her orgasm. She looked at Rodney and her eyes widened. Rodney looked at Meg, and then at the handsome young well-hung man. The young man was still focussed on Meg's dripping twat. And then it happened. A magical moment.

"Oh shit!" said Meg as a toe-curling orgasm ripped through her young body. The force of it caused her pussy to spasm and the large black dildo ejected itself from her gaping snatch. It made an audible plop and landed on the bed, dripping. It was followed by a gush of pussy juice and girl cum that drenched the duvet. Rodney and the young man gawped at her sloppy pink fuck-hole, so recently occupied by monster cock.

"Fuck me!" said the young man, and his cock started erupting, foamy spunk fountaining out his throbbing member and onto his six-pack abs. It kept throbbing and spraying jism as he stroked. Rodney and Megan both gasped.

"Jesus Christ!" said Rodney, and he ejaculated onto his pretty wife. The first squirt landed on her pussy and also on the dildo, making her look unutterably sexy and desirable. The second squirt decorated her pretty tits, looping across one stiff pink nipple. The final squirt landed on her face. Meg gasped and giggled and scooped the cum off her face into her eager mouth. She savoured it, rolling Rodney's splooge around in her mouth before swallowing with obvious relish.

The three lovers smiled at each other with post-coital satisfaction. Simultaneous orgasms didn't happen everyday, especially when a threesome was involved.

"I walk down the lane with a happy refrain"

"Hello dear", said Megan, blushing prettily. Rodney had never seen her looking so beautiful. He glanced at her still-gaping cunt and admired the sight of his wife's body spattered with semen. They smiled coyly at each other. "I suppose I should explain" she said. With her left hand she began pulling and twisting at her nipple, with the right hand she spread her labia, showing her husband her pink wet insides. She smiled.

"But first I want to suck you off while Jamie watches us" she said, turning Rodney so he was side-on to the camera. "Jamie is one of the best players in my COD Clan" said Meg, as if by way of explanation. "Jamie, this is Rodney my hubbie."

"Pleased to meet you" said the young man. His cock was still at half-mast.

"Just singin', singin' in the rain"

Meg licked her lips, opened her mouth and leaned forward, all the while maintaining eye contact with her husband.

"Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo

Doo-dloo-doo-doo-doo-doo..."