All Comments on 'Not Just a Shared Hobby Ch. 01'

by OldKenDoll

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

could have done without the silly song lyrics. Other than that it was pretty hot. Im sure it wont be long until his wife is experiencing that big cock on her online friend. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No need for other cuck fantasies: too many already here. And where is the cuck tag ?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

No more than mutual masturbation. What a waste.

OldKenDollOldKenDoll6 months agoAuthor

Thank you. Rodney really is a very silly man, singing and whistling all the time. I think you’re right - Meg is almost certainly planning a trip to Ireland, the land of shamrocks and big dicks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WIthout the song this is a hot story. The song totally interupted the sensuality of the scene.,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm swinging in the brain, what an engorged member, and I'm stroking again,

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

strange. So will we learn when this started and what else was going on?

OldKenDollOldKenDoll6 months agoAuthor

I always appreciate comments but this is not a cuck fantasy, it's a surprise threesome from a loving wife who didn't know how to raise her kinks with her husband. Yes, we'll find out all about what is going on next chapter.

OldKenDollOldKenDoll6 months agoAuthor

Sorry you didn't like the song, feel free to write your own without music. :-)

OldKenDollOldKenDoll6 months agoAuthor

Sorry you think mutual masturbation is a waste. I think it can be very hot.

Rod did get a blowie at the end there too ...

OOAAOOAA6 months ago

Strange... I was expecting an angry husband...

OldKenDollOldKenDoll6 months agoAuthor

Sometimes you don’t know what you want until you see it

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Lie to yourself all you want, it was a cuck story.

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Hmm so his wife is developing/developed an emotional/virtual physical attachment to some dude and her hubby's response is yet to comprehend what happened. Having a BJ does not release her from essentially, is her cheating.

From the fictional viewpoint, all sexy etc., but the reality can be far more damaging.

The distance at this point between her lover is now dangerously close.

MLG1016MLG10164 months ago

A little humor, a little sex, and being interspersed with a silly song - great job. Different.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yuck. Why didn't he marry a whore if he wanted someone who cheated and had sex with others? Oh, I guess he did, nevermind.

OldKenDollOldKenDoll2 months agoAuthor

Thank you MLG1016, you’re a gentle person and a scholar.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I don’t know what this was supposed to be. There was a lack of story and that annoying singing interspersed within this “story” was completely unnecessary and it’s like the rest of it, no explanation of why it was in there. I hoped there was another chapter that would explain everything which was hinted at supposedly after she sucks him off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldKenDoll@OldKenDoll
Born in 1961, I had a great time, modelling, dancing, posing, changing my outfits, driving around in my car. Since 1987 I’ve been in storage in an attic. All that changed last month, when the Barbie film made me a hot commodity again. Sadly, I still don’t have any genitals, an...