All Comments on 'Not Just Another Walk in the Park Ch. 04'

by PalmTreesandSand

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
...please...

Please... where is the rest of the story??? Why are you torturing me like this? I need some details on what the hell is going on? Why is she being held captive?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
There's much hinting but not enough payoff

Each chapter moves the story forward, but only incrementally. To really capture a reader's interest, there has to be some kind of gain - not necessarily the whole resolution, but some progress moving forward explaining the kidnapper's intentions/what is going on. Otherwise, the story is advancing, but the plot remains stuck where it has been for the last 2 chapters - with the kidnapper abusing the narrator who gets more cuts/bruises.

minxxxkittenminxxxkittenalmost 9 years ago
Intrigued

I'm really interested in where this story is going , PLEASE LONGER CHAPTERS. The way you end things are very abrupt ! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP

PalmTreesandSandPalmTreesandSandalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Sorry. All the chapters are done and submitted just not approved yet. I didn't realize it would take so long in between. Sorry for the delay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dumb

He pushes a strand of hair behind her face she throws the edge of her hand into his throat, crushing his larynx, killing him. End of story. What? You thought she'd just accept her fate? Stupid writing with no consideration given to consequences. No stars.

SarahsHootersSarahsHootersover 8 years ago
Loving your work

I'm really enjoying these. Also intrigued by the first chapter of the Jenna story. Please do keep 'em coming :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous