All Comments on 'Not Like Other Men Pt. 01'

by westjayne495

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Wiz1002Wiz1002almost 4 years ago
Great start

Hi Jayne, loved reading this first chapter of how the boss stalked his dominant claim on you (Jayne?) and how you submitted so easily to his every request with barely a question in your mind.

Looking forward to see where this goes.

Wiz

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Active Nipples

It's a thumbs up from me :)

HardBenHardBenalmost 4 years ago
BRILLIANT

Thoroughly intoxicating writing - and incredibly sensual.

An extraordinary ending too. I'm sure I couldn't have Lance's will power to leave you alone....ha ha

XXX

virusmanvirusmanover 3 years ago

An enticing beginning to a series that promises to rise to the heights of erotic pleasure. However I think that the chemistry between you and Lance is much more subtle than you suggest and that his assumption of dominance is only possible because you have signalled your willingness to submit to his pleasure through your modest responses. The way he left you at the end only heightened the level of latent arousal of course meaning that the eventual climax would be explosively intense.

MackodZippyMackodZippyover 3 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Lovely story, Jayne. Appreciate your imagination and incredible attention to detail. Thank you x

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotalmost 3 years ago

Imaginative, unique and thoroughly entertaining exploration of an exhibitionist streak. Very well done Jayne!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userwestjayne495@westjayne495
Thoroughly enjoying my return to Lit, both writing stories and chatting. Love to hear from anyone who reads my stories and has any comments to make both positive and negative but please not anonymously! I am getting used to being separated and despite the lockdowns enjoying m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES