Not Like Other Men Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes I have."

His compliments made me feel good and that set me up for the next stage as I slipped my four inch, patent black heels off.

Sitting crossed leg on the sofa he lit a big cigar the pungent smell of which and the smoke filled the room. I didn't like it and thought that he might have asked if I minded as he most certainly would have done in any similar situation before today. But now our relationship, well the one out of work has changed. It seemed as if I was becoming his submissive and someone who did as he directed or be, as he had called me, his slut! As I was slipping my hands into the waist of my Wolford, 20 denier, dark grey tights at thirty pounds a pop I was mulling on that and I shocked myself by realising I didn't really mind him treating me as he was and calling me names like that; in fact, I thought, as I rolled the nylon down my stomach, thighs and calves and slid them off my feet I rather liked it.

"Nice thong Jay," he said puffing on the cigar. "But not nice enough to stay on, so take it off please."

The M & S thong matched the bra and was just as pretty and see through as that. He would be able to see quite clearly that I had a bald, shaved mound so as I slid the thong off there would be no surprises.

"Wonderful Jayne, you really are gorgeous and so very desirable," he said running his gaze up and down my body.

I was shivering with arousal and expectancy as he visually inspected my body which, though having a little excess flesh on my tummy and hips is in pretty good shape for my age. I didn't know what to expect or, what to do or say. I stood there naked, my arms by my side in a position of total supplication. He had destroyed any resistance along with my inhibitions some time ago, there was none of either left. I was his, he knew it as well as I did. His to do with as he wished, when he wished and how he wished.

I had no real idea why this was and how it had come about. Just over four hours ago we had left the office in his chauffeur driven Merc; Lance doesn't drive. We were whisked across town to Mayfair where we had a splendid and very successful lunch and then had come to his house for coffee. All that time, although he was the boss and I the employee, things were normal and as they had been since I started working for the agency. Had something changed or had he noticed something in me that he could exploit, maybe manipulate. I simply didn't know but almost immediately we had got to his house he had changed and had cranked up the level of control, direction and manipulation he applied to me. And I went with it. There was no resistance, no fight, no objection. I went with him, in fact I followed him and responded to him and revelled in his commands and compliments. I was most clearly a willing accomplice.

But as I stood in his living room naked staring at him sitting and smoking a cigar and sipping wine and as he lasciviously ran his gaze over my nudity the obvious question was, what now? And to that I had no answer and the last thing in my mind was to try and find the answer. I knew, though, that was so clearly and obviously his role.

He appeared to be totally relaxed, but then I suppose he could be. He was in his own house with me, one of his female employees responding totally to his bidding to the extent that I had stripped naked and now stood before him waiting for his command. He was taking his time and I couldn't work out whether that was because he couldn't make his mind up what to do, because he wanted to leer at me or because he simply didn't know.

Then he stood up. He looked at me with a glint in his eye and slight smile on his face. He put his hand on my shoulder and said quietly.

"Well done Jayne, Harry the chauffeur will be here soon and will take you home."

Then without another word or deed, he walked over to the chair holding my clothes, picked up my bra and knickers and walked out of the room.


12