Not Me Ch. 04

Story Info
Darryl brings a helper.
2.6k words
4.64
4.8k
7
2

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers

The two invasive procedures I had today took 4.5 hours. The second was complicated, and I was exhausted. I ordered Thai food for everybody. Fortunately, the afternoon was more manageable, and I was done by 3 pm.

I arrived home at 3:30, parked in the garage, undressed, and went out. The pool was being drained with a submersible pump and a large hose. Darryl sat on the jacuzzi's ledge with his feet in the water.

He looked at me and grinned, "The pool will take longer than I thought to empty. Tomorrow afternoon, we'll be able to clean it and start filling it with water again."

I entered the bubbly water and enjoyed the relaxing hot water. Watching the young black stud with his dangling soft organ was very tempting. I approached him, and he smiled at me.

I took his member in my palm and caressed it lovingly. The soft velvety touch was soon replaced by the hardening and expanding of the cock. I wrapped my lips around it. It was too stiff to serve as an adult pacifier. However, I liked to feel it continue to grow in my mouth.

I looked Darryl in the eye as I began bobbing the fantastic member and getting aroused. He whispered, "Good boy!" I closed my eyes, and my head moved up and down slowly on his cock. As I was pleasuring Darryl orally, my right hand was massaging my prick, hoping we cum simultaneously. His large hands held the back of my head.

I was closing fast on my orgasm and was interrupted by a noise behind me. I tried to peek, but Darryl's hands didn't let go and forced me to continue blowing him.

I felt two hands on my waist and a male body clutched to mine. I was too horny to think and continued sucking Darryl. The guy behind me pulled my left hand backward and placed it on his prick. It was hard, long, and slightly thinner than Darryl's. His big palm trailed with mine along his rod in the water.

I was too aroused, dizzy, and confused to resist his attempts, forcing me to give him a hand job. I kept my eyes shut, and both my hands were busy masturbating cocks...

Suddenly he removed my hand from his pecker and shoved it into my anus. He didn't use lubrication, and I wasn't ready for his act. The penetration hurt! Fortunately, his dick was thinner than Darryl's. The pain in my rectum subsided a minute or so later.

Darryl climaxed first, filling my mouth with his creamy seed. I orgasmed seconds after him, still being stuffed both ways. The stranger came a short time later with a loud groan.

Soon after, I removed Darryl's shriveled cock from my mouth and turned around. A black guy, around 20 years old, 6", 200 lbs, smiled at me, "Hi, I am Carter."

I turned to Darryl, "What the fuck was that?"

He hesitated, "Sir, yesterday I told you I'd bring my friend to help me with the extra work. When you arrived, he was on his way to buy us pizza. He saw us naked and you sucking me. We always share everything, from food to girls. He couldn't resist joining us..."

The guy looked quite attractive and smiled at me, but I was still upset, "What do you mean 'sharing everything?' Did you get my permission to let him use my body?"

"No, sir, and I apologize, but I told you yesterday you'd enjoy double penetration. That's why I brought you the anal vibrator. I didn't think you'd object to Carter. He is a very nice guy. Even after you became aware of his presence, you orgasmed..."

Darryl's reasoning was inexcusable, yet I had to admit my climax was VERY satisfying despite (or due to?...) my ass being invaded by a stranger's cock!

I was still unhappy, "When would the pool be ready?"

"If everything goes well, the pool will be full of water by the weekend. Sir, I am really sorry for the misunderstanding. It will never happen again! By the way, the pizza is on the chair. It's with pepperoni; I hope you like it."

I took a slice. It was still warm. It wasn't bad but tasted different than usual, likely because in my mouth it mixed with the remnants of Darryl's semen.

Carter grinned, "Sir, take another slice. It's the best pizza in town."

I glanced at the two young guys, "I feel like having a beer. Are you guys interested?"

Carter stared at Darryl, "Very much. Thank you."

I went inside and put a couple of Heinekens and several cans of Budweiser on a tray.

The guys grabbed the Buds. We stayed in the jacuzzi for another half an hour, eating pizza, drinking beer, and discussing ways to improve the flower garden with different flowers and better fertilizer. The time passed fast, and my mood improved significantly, likely due to too much alcohol.

The guys dressed and were ready to leave. Darryl turned to me, "Sir, I'll be here tomorrow to work on the pool. If you don't want Carter to join me, I'll understand..."

I glanced at Carter, whose eyes were directed at his shoes, "He can come and help you, but never again do a similar thing without my permission!"

Darryl and Carter raised their hands, "Scouts honor," and then they were gone.

...

Later in the evening, I tried to watch TV. The movie Brokeback Mountain was on. I found it funny to look at a gay film just days after I began fancying that activity!

When the movie ended, I undressed and went to bed. I stayed awake pondering again how to explain my attraction to gay activities. I couldn't understand it. Never before have I had any desire to touch another man. Any porno material I ever used (Literotica or movies) was always about blond women with big tits who could not resist men's charms.

Darryl was built like a black warrior (He reminded me of the black guy from the movie Gladiator), and I was sure women went gaga over him. Carter was slightly shorter and more muscular but was attractive too...

The notion of thinking of guys in terms of attractiveness was news to me!

I went to sleep and woke up around midnight, remembering my last dream.

I was naked in bed watching TV, and out of the blue, Darryl and Carter showed up. Both had no clothes on either. They joined me on the bed, and we watched a horror movie. At one point, it became terrifying. I hugged Carter and closed my eyes. He lifted my chin gently, kissed my lips, and whispered, "Don't be afraid. I'll protect you. Here, hold it, and you'll feel better," he placed my hand around his rigid cock. I felt somewhat better but got more scared watching the subsequent killing. He caressed my hair, "You are such a baby. You need a pacifier," then he pushed my head toward his hard tool, and I enveloped it with my lips. "Good boy. Now, Darryl and I will continue to watch the movie, and you will sleep with your new pacifier. We'll wake you once the movie is over." With my mouth full, I slept well. I woke up feeling Carter ejaculating in my mouth. He waited patiently for me to swallow his cum, and said, "You see, despite the frightening movie, you slept like a baby. Call us again if you need a pacifier, an anal filler, or both."

I woke up realizing that my latest sexual activities with Darryl and Carter were taking over my life. For some reason, being attracted to young men didn't seem appalling or weird anymore.

...

The day started as usual. Three outpatients did not show up for their appointments. Was the perfect weather to blame? Did they decide to enjoy the park and reschedule when the weather turns colder? I wasn't sure. My assistant convinced the late appointments to arrive earlier, so my work day was done by 3 pm. Lucky me...

When I arrived home, the flower garden looked better than ever, and the pool was empty. I saw Darryl and Carter scrubbing the pool walls. They were working hard, and their tee shirts were sweaty. I grabbed the lemonade pitcher I had prepared the night before and put it on a tray with three glasses.

"Hi boys, how are you doing?"

Darryl looked up and saw me, "Doctor, you are early today. We'll be done in an hour. Thanks for the lemonade. Do you mind if we use your shower and the jacuzzi when we are done?"

"No problem. I may join you in the whirlpool, too."

They removed their tee shirts and continued cleaning the walls. The muscles on the young black bodies danced rhythmically as they scrubbed the wall from side to side, and the skin glistened in the blazing sun. Both guys looked masculine, like Greek sports figures displayed on antique pottery.

The young, perfect, topless bodies reminded me of the day before. Once they finished, they'd shower and be naked in my jacuzzi... The mere thought caused my penis to stir. Did my brain want another threesome?!...

Mingling again with these young hunks sounded unlike me but highly erotic. I had no clue what I would do once they were done.

I watched a sitcom on TV. It ended exactly when the guys entered the house.

At the door, Darryl yelled, "Sir, we are very sweaty. We don't want to dirt or leave stains in your house, so we'll leave our clothes and shoes at the entrance."

From my couch, I saw them walking naked toward the main bathroom. Darryl saw me ogle them and winked at me.

They came out twenty minutes later. The black bodies were clean and dry. I looked at the two soft cock swaying from side to side as they moved. I had a sudden urge to touch them, play with them, suck them... My organ jolted in my pants and started pushing against my zipper.

Darryl watched my eyes and then observed the new bulge in my pants. He smiled, "Sir, we go to the jacuzzi. Why don't you join us?"

I stared at him and then at Carter. Both seemed eager to see me come there.

"Guys, go ahead. I'll be there in a minute."

They left. I undressed, took several beer cans from the fridge, and was on the way out. They saw me and smiled. Each grabbed a beer and chugged it fast. The second one followed. I sipped mine slowly. They were chatting loudly about basketball while I watched them and admired their bodies.

Suddenly, Darryl glanced at me, "Sir, you ogle our bodies constantly. You can come closer and touch. We won't bite. I promise. We'll make it easier for you," he jumped up, sat on the ledge, and signaled to Carter to do the same.

Darryl stared at me and pointed to his dangling cock. I was tempted but hesitated.

"Sir, my cock misses you. It wants to feel you again!" I looked at Carter. He stayed silent and gazed at me.

Damn, I wished to take these two beautiful cocks and make them mine. It crossed my mind I had nothing to lose. I moved forward and took Darryl's black prick in my palm. It began engorging immediately.

Darryl caressed my hair, "Good boy. My cock loves your touch." I peeked at Carter. His pecker was not touched, but it also started moving up! Seeing me playing with Darryl's member was enough to arouse him...

Darryl watched Carter and said, "Carter would love it if you gave his dick some love too."

I gazed at Carter. He was staring at me with pleading eyes. He was definitely interested!

I used my other hand and took his pecker, and lightly massaged it. Both guys sat side by side, observing my every movement. Initially, I rubbed them gently, trying to compare how they felt. Both their genitals were hairless. One cock was slightly thicker and smoother than the other. Yet each was perfect in its own way.

Next, I put Darryl's prick in my mouth and sucked on it. It grew rapidly and filled my oral cavity in seconds. I looked again at Carter's. His member was stiff and pointed up... He was highly aroused by watching me sucking Darryl.

Subsequently, I moved to Carter, looked him in the eye, and very slowly wrapped my lips around his fantastic penis. I removed my other hand from Darryl's and bobbed on Carter's. I gradually increased the pace.

As I was concentrating on Carter's hard rod, I felt Darryl moving behind me. He stuck a finger in my anus and moved it in and out. I tried to focus on Carter's cock, but Darryl's fingers distracted me. A second finger invaded my hole, and a moment later, the third one followed.

While intensifying my oral job on Carter, I became aware that Darryl intended to fuck me without proper lubrication. Despite my horniness, I removed Carter's organ and mumbled, "Guys, It's not the best place for sex. Let's go to my bedroom."

We toweled and moved to bed. I pulled KY jelly from a nearby drawer and handed it to Darryl. Next, I asked Carter to sit on the bed with his feet on the floor. He obeyed. I kneeled on the rug before him with my butt high in the air. Darryl was behind me, also kneeling, and lubed his cock and my back hole. My mouth resumed sucking Carter as I felt Darryl's monster penetrating my bowels. It didn't hurt a bit, and my pleasure grew by the second.

Carter came first. Only a few seconds passed since I began blowing him, and his body extended up; a loud growl escaped his mouth, and he erupted in my mouth. His seed was slimier and somewhat saltier than Darryl's. I liked the taste. After dumping several ropes in my mouth, his orgasm began diminishing. My climax started shortly after Carter's, as I was milking the last drops of cum from his softening cock. Darryl's organ pounded my ass mercilessly, and he ejaculated while my climax was still at its peak. His orgasm intensified my own, and I recall trying unsuccessfully to scream. Carter's deflating prick was still large enough to muffle my noises.

All three of us rested on the bed for half an hour. Darryl was the first to move up, "Carter, let's dress up and go. The outside hose will continue working all night long. The pool should be filled with water around noon. Tomorrow, we'll be here in the morning to check that everything is OK. I can stop in the evening to get the money for our latest work on the flower garden and pool. I guess now and then my boss will send me again to cut the grass on your property, so we'll meet again. I'll be around until I go to college. If you need me to do landscaping, handyman's work in the house, babysitting, or anything else," he winked at me, "let me know, and I'll be happy to help."

Both smiled, said hi, and drove away.

I was left with an unfamiliar dilemma. My wife and the kids would be back in 48 hours. After discovering that gay sex could be very pleasurable, I didn't want to stop it. The anal vibrator could offer a temporary solution, and what's next?

I fell asleep. In my dream, I was invited by a representative of Vivid Entertainment Company to star in a gay porno movie...

ragal2
ragal2
1,194 Followers