Not Me Ch. 05

Story Info
One year later.
1.9k words
4.68
3.2k
4
3

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers

A year has passed since my encounters with Darryl and Carter. I haven't seen them since. If Darryl was sent by his boss to cut the grass on my property, he did it before I arrived home from work.

In the first few weeks, I used the anal vibrator 2-3 times a week, but the frequency decreased over time. I used it once a month on average in the last several months.

Sex with my pretty wife has improved. Upon her return from Hawaii, the first several times we had intercourse, I was kissing her, playing with her perky tits, and licking her. Alice was comfortable with vaginal penetration using any position and liked to receive as well as give orally. Anal sex was not her favorite, but when she was highly aroused, she enjoyed it and even orgasmed a couple of times.

Still, now and then, I fantasized about Darryl and Carter.

Later on, I began imagining Alice and I participating in a threesome with another guy, preferably black. Knowing she'd never go for it, I didn't mention it to her. Despite enjoying the two of us having sex together, even after years of marriage, she preferred sex in the dark. She was too conservative to accept another person into our love life.

...

It was springtime. Alice complained she gained 3 lbs during the winter and needed to start exercising. I weighed myself and realized I gained 5 lbs. It was time to register at the nearby health/fitness club. One Saturday morning, we checked it. It was a large facility with many different exercise machines, tennis courts, outdoor and indoor pools, and private areas for men and women with wet and dry saunas and a jacuzzi.

We liked the place. It wasn't cheap, but I could easily afford it with my salary as a successful gynecologist.

Alice and I decided to play tennis every Tuesday evening; at other times, each would do as he/she wanted. I used the treadmill and elliptical the first few times for 10 minutes. I didn't know anybody and could concentrate on my exercises without interruption.

On Tuesday evening, we reserved a tennis court for 8 pm. A neighbor agreed to babysit our kids. Both of us played tennis when we were younger. Starting again at our age was weird, but we were determined to try. Actually, for the first time, we did better than expected. We finished after an hour, tired and sweaty but happy with our game. The following Tuesday evening, our game improved, and I began watching players on other courts for comparison and tips.

Two evenings later, I went to the club, exercised on the treadmill for 20 minutes, and took a break. I sat near the tennis court and watched the players. On the court near me, I saw two guys playing. One was a 5'10" white guy in his 30s. On the other side was a black guy in his early 40s, 6'3", 220 lbs. It was apparent the black guy was much better. He glided effortlessly on the court, and his perfect return strokes neutralized everything the white guy hit him with without difficulty. He had a rugged face with a constant smile. His physique and how he moved reminded me of Darryl, although he was much older and more massive. Suddenly, the adventures I had with Darryl came back to me.

I returned to the exercise room and continued my elliptical and rowing machine workout routine. After half an hour, I stopped and went to the showers. The black guy stood under the pouring water. I moved to the one before him and enjoyed the hot water while ogling his body. His chest, arm, and leg muscles looked as if sculpted by an artist. The dangling long cock was enticing... His body looked like that of a 30-year-old, but his face suggested older age. A short time later, he left. I finished soaping, washed myself, and, as usual, went to the wet sauna.

The only person in the foggy room was the black guy. He was sitting on the upper shelf, leaning on the wall, his towel beside him. He gazed at me, and, with a gruff voice, asked, "Mister, are you following me?"

"Of course not. It was a coincidence we ended up in the sauna at the same time."

He smirked, "Are you sure? I saw you staring at me during a tennis game, ogle my genitals in the shower, and now we are both naked here. What would YOU think if you were me?"

I stuttered, "I am sooorry. It was not iiintentional. I can leaave if you want to be alooone."

He grinned, "Mister, you don't have to run away. I just want you to admit that you did it."

I lowered my head, "Yes, I did." I peeked again at his soft hanging tool.

He smiled, "Are you gay?"

"I don't think so. I am married with children."

His deep voice echoed in the small room, "It doesn't mean much. And I see you continue staring at my cock every couple of seconds. Do you like black cocks?"

I lied, "Not really. I was just curious because I hadn't seen a black cock before."

"Well, that's your chance. The vapors here limit the visibility. Sit by me, and you can study it up close."

"I am not sure it's a good idea..."

He laughed, "So you are not curious, just a voyeur."

"No, sir!"

"Look, I know your type. You are interested in my pecker. You are simply trying to convince yourself you are heterosexual."

I didn't answer and closed my eyes. We stayed silent for the next five minutes. I opened my eyes again and watched him continue leaning against the wall with his legs spread. His low-hanging ballsack suggested awesomeness. His long cock was still pointing down, and had a large mushroomed head.

Suddenly, the guy blurted, "You are getting ridiculous! Stop being ashamed. Come here and inspect it as much as you want."

I sighed. It's now or never. I moved to his side and looked at his member. At it's resting state, it looked larger than Darryl's and slightly shorter. How would it be when fully hard?

As if he heard my thoughts, he said, "I see you wish to touch it. Go ahead."

I placed my palm on his beautiful cock, feeling the veins bulging onto the surface.

"My name is Samuel. What is yours?"

"It's Tom."

"Well, Tom, you like it?"

"It feels nice."

"Tom, I didn't ask how it feels. Do you like it?"

I hesitated, "Yes. I do..."

"I like to rest here and relax. So it's your opportunity to play with it."

I haven't touched another cock since Darryl's days. It was scary yet exciting! I caressed the large, soft sack and massaged the shaft lightly. Next, I started a slow bobbing of his organ. It began expanding and stiffening almost immediately.

Samuel gazed at me, "Tom, I think you lied to me. Your handjob suggests a lot of experience, and I doubt it's only from masturbating YOUR dick!"

I stayed quiet and continued rubbing his growing tool.

"Tommy, you seem to be more than curious. You enjoy it, aren't you?"

I whispered, "Yes. Your organ is beautiful..."

He chuckled and hugged my shoulder, "You see, the truth will set you free. Be frank with me - Would you like to taste it?"

I was too embarrassed to answer, but I licked my dry lips.

"Tommy, you are too shy. We both know you wish to taste it. Stop resisting and do it. You'll feel better."

"Samuel, even if I wanted to do it, that is not the place or the time. Other people may decide to enter the sauna."

"Let me show you a trick I learned a year ago." He went to the entrance and pulled down a small device hanging above the door. "Buddy, now nobody can enter. It's only you and me."

I glanced at his face. He returned a commanding stare and pointed to his partly erect cock.

I moved to the lower shelf, knelt on my knees, and took his 7" in both hands. It begged to be sucked! I kissed the soft crown, and it jolted. I looked at it again. The penis continued extending, and a precum drop appeared on the tip.

Samuel looked at me, examining every one of my moves.

I licked the drop, rolled it with my tongue, and smiled, "Not bad..."

He laughed, "You little liar! I knew you've done it before. Now show me how good you suck!"

Everything came back to me. The pleasure of having a cock in my mouth, the knowledge I could control his arousal, the anticipation of his climax, and swallowing the precious cum.

I wasn't in a hurry. It was the introduction phase of my mouth with his tumescent cock. I was determined to make the most of it. I sucked the spongy head lightly, feeling it jerking again. Next, my lips enveloped the shaft and gradually made their way toward the base. I did it slowly, knowing Samuel would rather rush it and orgasm sooner. I squeezed his now hard-rock monster between my palate and the tongue, enhancing his arousal. Now and then, I peeked at his face.

He moaned, and his face looked at me astonishingly, "Tommy, I knew you had gay tendencies, but I admit finding out you were such an expert cocksucker was a surprise."

I winked at him and tried to smile. It wasn't easy - His massive tool filled my mouth to the rim.

I increased my pace and intensified the milking power. As I did it, more of his meat disappeared into my mouth. At last, my chin touched his sac. It was time to shift gears. My lips clutched to the cock, and my mouth began rapid up-and-down bobbing. My right palm gently kneaded his testicles, and my left encompassed his girth circumference and rubbed vigorously.

I heard his breathing stop for a second, and then his body shook as his cock ejaculated a vast amount of whitish goo inside my mouth. I was ready for the average quantity of seed, but his was much more than either Darryl's or Carter's. I struggled to swallow everything and eventually was successful. Barely...

Was this massive dose his usual, or did it accumulate over many sexless days? I wasn't yet ready to ask him.

After swallowing his spunk, I sat on the upper shelf near Samuel and closed my eyes. We sat silently for a few minutes.

Subsequently, he turned to me, "Tommy, you are a wonderful cocksucker. I'd like to see you again. I am here every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday. If you are interested, meet me here one of these days at 9:15 pm." He smiled again and left.

I stayed an additional 10 minutes, thinking. The days of Darryl and Carter were gone. This time, it was different - Back then, everything I did when Alice was away, and my house was a safe place. This time, Alice was around. In fact, she was also a club member and could show up anytime...

Logically, the idea of continuing with Samuel sounded stupid. However, my cravings for a man's cock returned with a vengeance. Sex with Alice was good but became somewhat of a routine. Making love to a man's cock was different, and I learned to like it. A lot! I thought about it for hours. Deep down, I knew that despite the logistical (and moral...) issues, I would show up on one of those days at 9:15 pm.

ragal2
ragal2
1,211 Followers